Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story

Copyright© 2017 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is book 4 in the Hindsight series. It is a stand alone story but makes references to previous books. This is the story of a boy that goes through life following the example of his friend Britt. It is a coming of age story. It will take him from high school, through college and into his business life. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   MaleDom   Harem  

We slept well for a few hours but I was up early since it was west coast time. Most of the girls had a key to my suite so they could hang out in the large living area. I walked out at 4:00am and Kenzi was there reading a book.

“Are you studying?”

“Kind of, just reading a book for my world lit class.”

“Do you want to be alone?”

“No, I was just using the free time but I’m well ahead of the class.”

“Since we’re alone, I wanted to tell you that I’m proud of you for the way you stepped up at the first practice and then for what you did at the house after the first game.”

She blushed slightly but it could still be seen on the light skinned black girl. I said, “I’m not trying to embarrass you but you took a big step forward to put yourself out like you did at practice. You were the catalyst that started everyone else to step up and make the team become what they have. The way you all have been dominating during the matches has been something I’ve never seen before.”

“I just did that for me. I wanted to be a part of the winners, the starters. I knew that I was trying to hide in the middle of the pack but decided that someone needed to step up and be a leader so I just swallowed my fears and did it.”

“That’s what I’m talking about. You also swallowed your fears at the house. I don’t know what caused that but I was still proud to know someone as brave as you.”

“Didn’t Patty tell you about me?”

“We didn’t talk about it. If I’d have asked she might have told me but I didn’t want to put her in a position where her confidence was broken. If you told her the back story, I didn’t want you to have to worry about her telling anyone.”

“Hmmm, I thought she would tell you. She told me about your relationship. I was in something similar but different.”

“You don’t have to tell me but you can if you want. I won’t tell anyone if you don’t want me to.”

“I would like to tell you because I trust you. I don’t want everyone to know but Patty said that you’d understand.”

“Okay.”

“In my family, there are four kids, two boys and two girls. My sister is the oldest and I’m the youngest. My two brothers are in between. My sister is three years older than Reggie and then Reggie, Darrel and I are each two year apart. My mom died when I was in fifth grade and my sister was a senior in high school. All of us kids got along and my brothers always let me play sports with them and didn’t make me go away like a lot of the other older boys.

“When my sister graduated, I was going into sixth grade and Reggie was going into 10th grade. Dad made a decent living but worked the second shift so we were home alone to do homework, fix dinner and put ourselves to bed. One day I was fixing dinner for me and my brothers when one called me ‘wife’ and teased me about my cooking.

“They always loved me and cared for me but they started to look at me differently. They touched me more with hugs and just in passing. Then one day they were wrestling in the family room and I told them to stop but instead of stopping, they pulled me into the wrestling match and soon I was pinned to the ground with Reggie on top of me. He was looking into my eyes and I could feel his erection grow as he ground against me.

“I didn’t yell, scream or tell him to get off. I just tilted my hips and spread my legs more. I loved that he had me pinned and I couldn’t get up. Darrel was watching and I looked over to see his hand on his cock through his pants. The moment broke and Reggie climbed off me.

“I started to dress in short skirts after school and treated them different at home. The next time they were wrestling, I had on a short skirt and a tank top with no bra. I ended up pinned but my shirt was up over my breasts and just a thin piece of cotton hid my pussy. That was enough to get them to do what I’d been craving.

“They took turns having sex with me. I said, ‘no’ but my body said ‘yes’. I loved how I felt and loved that they just took me. I could tell that they felt bad afterwards but they never discussed it with me and I never said anything to anyone. From then on, they would take me when they wanted which was often. Sometimes one after the other, sometimes alone and then they took me at the same time with one in my pussy and one in my ass.

“Both graduated but lived at home and went to community college and the local university. Reggie was a senior in college and Darrel was about to earn his AA degree when Daddy came home one day and caught us. He took off his belt and beat me. He beat my brothers and after graduation, they both were sent off to join the military. I graduated and got my scholarship here but still miss them and the way they made me feel.

“It wasn’t like they were raping me because you can’t rape the willing but they never cared about my pleasure. I was just used to make them happy but I loved that feeling. The lashes were a reminder of what I did and I loved that too.”

After moving to sit next to her, I put my arm around her. “You’re a brave girl. I’m sorry about your mom. I lost my dad. I also am very close to my sister even though we haven’t had sex with each other. We are very open sexually in our family. How are things with your dad? Do you talk to your brothers?”

“My dad blamed my brothers but didn’t want them to go to jail so he made them agree to the military. It also keeps us apart. My brothers write but I think that whatever we had ended that day. I still have memories but it was never going to last into our adult years. It has caused a strain but we’ll all work through it or as Dad says, ‘Put it behind us and move on.”

“What was it that made you want to do what you did? Was it the sex, the way you were being controlled or used, or was it the incest and the taboo that went along with that?”

“I don’t think it was the incest but the fact that it was my brothers who I loved and trusted made me feel safe. The sex was good and my body responded to the feelings they gave me but the fact that I wasn’t in control or being used seemed to amplify those feelings a hundred-fold and took it to a different level.”

“You’ll need to be careful about the relationships you get into in the future. Not everyone has the purest intentions and many would love to control and use a pretty girl like you. They could damage you or your reputation if you’re not careful. I know a few women that control other women. Is that something that you’d be interested in or was it only the male female aspect that got you going?”

“I’m not a lesbian but am attracted to both men and women. I would have let Patty do anything she wanted to that night at your house but she knew that and didn’t want to take advantage of the situation. Mandy and I have also gotten closer but I’m not sure that she’s strong enough for me.”

“I should introduce you to my sister, Mary. She’s a powerful woman when it comes to other women. Patty is just a step below my sister that way.”

“Would you really do that? I might be interested.”

“If you want to meet her, I’ll introduce you. If I do, I don’t want to tell her about you or your past. I’ll just tell her that you play on the team and are looking for a friend to do things with.”

“So, it will either be natural or it won’t happen?”

“I think that’s the best way. She’s naturally dominant around other women. If the attraction is there, then she will push it to see where it goes.”

“Thank you, Jack. I thought that you might pin me to the couch and use me like one of your pets.”

Would you have liked that?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“No mistakes in today’s match and you had better try hard on every point. When we get back to the hotel I’ll own your ass. Speaking of asses, you’d better lube up before you come over here because, I won’t give you the chance to take care of that here.”

“Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir.”

I just held her for a while until some of the other girls came in. Patty told her to move and took her place. When Patty got up to get some coffee, Mindy in just panties and a t-shirt slid onto my lap for a cuddle. Ashley said, “I want to be next in line.” A few other girls also wanted a turn to be held.

The Gators turned on their game attitude and just dominated UNLV like they had Stanford and UCLA. It was like a switch being turned on and any sense of weakness or mercy left their bodies. They only allowed a total of thirty-eight points over the three games. On the shuttle to the hotel, coach told the girls that they had ninety minutes to shower, change, go to the restaurant and get some food, pack, and check-out.

Mindy and I made it back to the room and I called room service for some sandwiches and drinks. When Kenzi knocked on the door, I let her in and told Mindy to sign for the food and then let us know that it was there. I didn’t speak to Kenzi but picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder. She was thrown on the bed and I was on her with her hands pinned over her head and her panties torn to give me better access.

She watched my eyes but didn’t yell scream or challenge me. I lowered my shorts and let the head slip up and down her wet slit in search of her opening. I said, “I’m going to fuck you little one and when Mindy joins us you’re going to eat her pussy. You can thank me later.” She didn’t respond with words.

I pressed into her and didn’t give her time to adjust. She was already wet but soon could feel me hammering in and out of her. Mindy poked her head in and said that the food was here.

“Get in here and take off your clothes. I want your knees on her arms and your pussy on her mouth.”

Mindy did as she was told and as her pussy met Kenzi’s lips, I pushed her knees to her underarms and moved to line up my cock with her ass. “Mindy, rub her clit while I fuck this sweet ass.”

Kenzi started to orgasm and never seemed to stop. For the next forty minutes, we destroyed the girl with hands, fingers, lips, and my cock. Kenzi was a mess when I saw that we were running out of time. We all showered quickly and ate sandwiches in the elevator. There was food on the plane too so we didn’t starve. As the sun faded behind us on our flight back to Gainesville, I noticed Mandy cuddling Kenzi as she slept with a sweet smile on her face. Mindy sat with Anna with their heads together and Patty had her head on my shoulder and her hand on my lap. It was a quiet flight home.

The season flew by with the girls going undefeated not only in matches but in each game. The level of intensity was amazing and the coach just made suggestions and got out of the way. The girls were pushing themselves and each other on every point. They would encourage and cheer but were more focused on the next point. After the final point, they would become all friendly again. This lasted through the conference and national tournaments where they won both.

The end of the season was in line with the end of the school year. Kenzi had gotten together with Mary but it became sessions that they both enjoyed instead of any type of long term relationship.

I was heading to Asia to launch the tournaments for the summer beach volleyball. Mary was going to Europe to do what I did the previous year. Patty had been my assistant for the last two years and was sent off to make sure that Mary had everything that she needed. Anna was also going and they would play and practice all summer.

Brenda and Dr. Driver had completed their studies and come up with the total concept and equipment that would be needed to open and run the boxes or gyms. We as a company didn’t want to start opening gyms since our model was based on franchises. There were two pro athletes that wanted to open a gym or two in their home towns but both were in small markets.

They would hire the head trainer for each gym and then send them to a two-week class to make sure they could teach proper techniques, handle the workouts, and get some training in sales, marketing, and customer service.

About a week before school ended, I was about to turn in after a night of studying for finals when there was a knock at the door. I looked out first and then opened the door to Eva from Rollins College. She fell into my arms and I held her. She said, “I need help and don’t know who to turn to.”

“Are you in trouble or in danger?”

“I think I am.”

I looked out to see her Mercedes in my driveway. “Go get your car and pull it into the garage. Then we can talk.”

Mark heard the garage door go up and then down with cars moving in and out. He came down to see what was going on and I invited him to come in and hear what Eva had to say.

After getting her something to drink, we sat in the living room and she started her story. “Jack, I’m sorry to come to you but I didn’t know where else to turn. You seem to know people that might be able to help me. I got a package, hand delivered a few days ago. It was from my dad. It wasn’t the US mail or Federal Express but some guy that handed me the package and walked away.

“In it was a letter, some keys, cash and a notebook. The letter stated that people were after him but he wasn’t sure if it was the CIA, DEA, or other people in his business. He told me to take the cash and disappear. He said that the people that were after him had missed killing him twice in the last month and that they knew what they were doing.

“The letter told me about different accounts around the world and safe deposit boxes. Yesterday, I got a call telling me that my father, mother and two brothers were all killed in a house fire. I didn’t know what to do or who to call but I had your card in my wallet.”

At that point I didn’t care about who was after her or what was in the notebooks or bank accounts. All that I cared about was a girl that lost her family. I took her in my arms and just held her. She started to cry and then sob. It took a while but she finally calmed down and we sat down again. I looked to Mark.

He said, “I can ask some questions but it would draw attention to me. Eva, what do you want to do? Do you want to go back to Columbia, stay in the states, or go somewhere else? We should work on a change of identity for you so that you can’t be tracked through your name, driver’s license or student Visa.”

“Can you do that? I would love to stay in the states but if that isn’t possible, I would choose Europe. Life in Columbia is hard and dangerous.”

Mark said, “It’s late, why don’t you get some sleep and we can work on this tomorrow.”

We found her a bed and we all went to sleep. We were just about ready to start our workout when Eva walked out. She asked if she could join us and ran back to change clothes. She was sore and tired maybe even exhausted when she finished but she was smiling. She needed something to take out her aggression on and she didn’t leave anything behind. She just watched our self-defense class.

After breakfast, I had an exam and left her there with the few that didn’t have class. When I came home Mark was there and had a pad of paper with notes and was working with Eva to go through the notebook. Most of the notebook had to do with the drug business. The rest was personal for and from her family.

Darcy had been called and the plan was to get Eva a new identity through her friend with a new social security number, name, and driver’s license. She would fly commercial to Columbia but get off at the layover in Panama City, Panama. She’d disappear but end up on a chartered jet back to the states. She’d clear US customs using her new passport, and then take up life with her new identity.

The notebook was to be copied and put in a safe somewhere. The copied pages were to be dropped in the mail from somewhere around the world to the DEA and CIA here in the States. We would work on getting her funds moved them into new offshore accounts and then into a trust. The trust would have Eva’s new identity as the beneficiary. Darcy knew too many people that owed her favors.

The plan was put into action and the only time that Eva left the house was to get some pictures taken. She changed her hair style to something shorter and left off the makeup she normally wore. The plan went off as written up and Eva spent some time with Darcy, then me and then flew to Europe. She collected funds along the way and would make deposits and wire transfers as she passed through countries with strong privacy and banking laws. By the end of the summer she had collected almost fifty million dollars into her trust. As she traveled, she worked out with me and then Patty and Mary. She worked out with Mark and sometimes Brenda when she was in Gainesville. She fell in love with the Survival of the Fittest concept and opened franchises all over the country in the major cities. Her money went to work for her and the sudden influx of new gyms helped create a buzz that launched the brand. We’d all helped each other and it paid off.

The Asian tour was very interesting. We were in seven countries over seven weeks. We started in India. The point of contact in India had put on several smaller tournaments to come up with the teams to compete in the Bolts tournament. From India, we went to Thailand, Malaysia, China, the Philippines, South Korea, and Japan.

This trip was much different than the trip my first year up and down the west Florida coast in my car. This was different than Patty and I touring the major cities of Europe. This was like entering a different world. I had to have a body guard (Mark) and a different translator in every country.

It was amazing to see how this sport of beach volleyball had taken off and how good some of the teams were from the different countries. The styles of bathing suits or team uniforms also changed for both men and women and different cultures were involved with the selections.

In America and Europe there are rich and poor people but the basic level of living is very consistent across the board. In some of the countries we visited, a kid working at McDonalds in the States was bringing in more in a month than a grown man with a family of four was bringing home in a year. The cost of living in those countries might have been much less but some items cost much more than what you would pay in the states.

There was a part of me that wanted to just stand on the corner and hand out hundred dollar bills (more than many made in a couple of months at work.) It wasn’t my place to redefine the way that people lived in other countries so I stayed in my nice hotel or rented home. I walked with Mark and sometimes a team of security people. I had my translator and played host for the tournament and VIPs.

Katie did give Mark a large box of condoms and told him to have fun but not to bring anything home. We’d go out at night and hit the bars. There were plenty of hookers to be found and normally for less than a meal at Taco Bell, Mark could find a girl to keep him company all night long.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.