Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2017 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is book 4 in the Hindsight series. It is a stand alone story but makes references to previous books. This is the story of a boy that goes through life following the example of his friend Britt. It is a coming of age story. It will take him from high school, through college and into his business life. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   MaleDom   Harem  

It was almost nine. I was out on the balcony having coffee and some croissants when there was a knock on the door. I wasn’t expecting anyone and certainly not Eva. As I let her in, she said, “I just wanted to say thank you for last night and that I’m sorry to be the cause of all of the pain and suffering you had to go through.” She leaned in to kiss my cheek.

There were coffee cups in the room so I invited her to sit with me and have breakfast. We talked about her and she told me about her family and growing up in Columbia. Her father was an importer and exporter. Her family was wealthy and Eva had grown up attending the best schools. She was in boarding school in the states for high school and then went to Rollins for college. I jokingly asked if her dad imported the products that Columbia was best known for. The look I got in return was one that I didn’t like.

“My dad is a business man. I don’t get involved in his business and he stays out of mine if I get good grades.”

“I wasn’t trying to upset you. Most of the business in countries like Columbia is in some sort of natural resources such as oil, gas, crops or minerals. Cocaine is the most well-known export.”

“I’m just sensitive. It would be like growing up with some mob boss as a father. It’s one of the reasons I like to live in the states. People here don’t know my father and treat me like just another kid.”

“I’ve been known to be forgotten or overlooked as well.”

“Katherine has to learn that there is always someone, bigger, stronger, smarter or richer out there. She thought James was a shining star until Angie and Stephanie told her some stories about the girls from high school. He even got a few pregnant then dumped them after making them get abortions. What a loser. I was very impressed with the way you took them both down. It excited me.”

“It got me pumped up a little bit too but I’m not sure that I want to do it again anytime soon. I’ve got to check out in a little while and head back to school. I’m sure that Erin, Mary and Patty will all have some words for me about getting in a fight.”

“Are they all your girlfriends?”

“I don’t have a girlfriend but Patty is as close as you can get. Mary is my sister and Erin lives at my house but is also the daughter of the first attorney that I called. They all care and worry about me. Now they will all think that I need to be watched over even closer.”

“Do you want me to come with you and protect you?”

“You’re always welcome at the house but be aware that all of those girls take the same self-defense classes that I do and can all kick your ass. I doubt that they would but if it ever came to that, they most definitely would.”

“Why is Patty close to being a girlfriend but isn’t?”

“I don’t want a girlfriend because I’m not ready to settle down. I have a few girls that are friends and some that are friends with benefits. When you’re home and even here, I’ll bet you worry about people that you know and who they might be affiliated with or what motivates them to be your friend. A business rival of your father’s, someone attracted to your beauty, your father’s money or maybe law enforcement, DEA, FBI or CIA. It is hard to trust people. I’m the same way. I worry about someone kidnapping my sister or my mom.”

“Could I still come for a visit sometime? I do trust you and we do have some things in common that others just don’t understand.”

“We have three or four empty bedrooms. I’ll give you the phone number and address but you have to promise not to share it with anyone.”

“You can trust me too.”

After we finished breakfast, she sat on the couch as I packed the few things that I had. She tucked my card with my personal contact info into her purse. I checked out and dropped her off at the college a few blocks away. We shared a brief kiss before I turned the car north to Gainesville.

When I walked in there was a buzz in the house and everyone was waiting on me. Mary was the first to speak, “Where did you go and what happened to your face?”

“Everyone was busy so I took a little trip and had to fight off two guys in a bar when I talked to the wrong girl. I didn’t know I was doing anything wrong until the beer bottle hit my head. I took him down and then dealt with his buddy and the pool cue he was carrying. I went and got a few stitches then met some girls at Two Flights Up last night. I kicked all four out before midnight when I turned into a pumpkin and went to sleep.”

Patty said, “Four girls? That’s my stud.”

“I had a headache. They just hung out with me since it was more comfortable than the bar. Two went to Rollins College and two were locals.”

Erin asked, “Who were the two locals?”

One was named Stephanie and the other was Angie Remfry.”

“Both of those girls are fine and a little older than you, Jack. Where did you meet them?”

“I told Angie’s dad where I was going to be after he found out about the magazine articles. He must have sent them over to check on me. The other two girls were the ones playing pool with the guys I put in the hospital.”

Mary had come over and sat on my lap and cuddled into my chest. “Next time just come to the beach with me.”

“Who did you go with?”

“A guy I met at the gym last week when I went down to talk to Brenda. He’s on the baseball team. We didn’t stay long. His name is Scott and he didn’t want to get too much sun since they’re in season right now. He was nice and we’ll probably go out again. We didn’t have anybody go to the hospital during our date so it had to have been better than yours.”

“It wasn’t my fault. I was watching the NCAA basketball tournament and the girl sat down next to me during a time out. Some guy named Brandon and his buddy James decided that she had no say in where she sat and instead of getting mad at her, they came after me. Brandon lost the use of an arm and a knee. James broke and arm and got kicked in the nuts to prove he was a true friend.”

Erin said, “Those two assholes? It serves them right.”

Mary got up and Patty sat on my lap. “I’m glad you’re alright too. You could have stayed with Anna and me.”

“It was your first weekend together. I would have been fine if the dorks hadn’t gone off the deep end.”

Things had settled down by dinner time and by then Gloria had come home from the library and Mindy had come over to spend some time. Both kissed my boo-boo and I had to tell the story again for each of them. Anna and Mindy left together and Patty crawled into bed naked to hold me.

Patty had her head on my chest and was uncovered to her waist when there was a knock on the door. I was naked too but was covered below the waist as well. I said to enter and the door opened. Mary walked in and said, “I wanted you to know that I’m glad you’re alright.”

I held out my arm and she came to give me a hug. She was crying so I just held her. She ended up with her head on my chest looking at Patty. She said, “Jack, when I heard that you were at the hospital, I thought of Dad and wanted to come down right away. When I called they said that you’d been released but I didn’t know where you were. I felt so lost and alone. I don’t want to lose you.”

Mary had always been so tough. I was surprised to see her that way. She took off her top but left on her panties as we all slept together but no sex was involved. There was just a lot of love being shared without it.

The sleep gave way to the morning with Mary’s head still on my chest but Patty’s mouth wrapped around my cock. They both sensed when I woke up. Patty started to work a little harder and Mary said, “I’ll bet that it tastes as good as it looks because it looks yummy.”

As I’ve mentioned before, I haven’t been sexual with my sister but we grew up in an environment where it was pretty open to see what was going on around us. Seeing naked people around our house or Britt’s wasn’t unheard of and it was never made out to be a big deal. The fact that my sister was bisexual was also not a secret. She was rubbing my chest as she watched Patty.

An idea came into my mind that I mulled over for a minute or two. When I started to feel like I would be cumming soon, I said, “Patty, don’t stop sucking my cock but you need to make yourself cum before I do. So, get busy.”

Her hand snaked between her legs as she started to rub her clit and work on her pussy. She became frantic, since she didn’t want to stop giving me her best but she also wanted to finish before I did. I whispered to Mary, “You can help her if you want.”

Mary lifted her head and said to Patty, “I can help you Patty but then you’ll have to take care of me when you’re done.”

Patty looked up to me to see if that was alright and when I nodded, she took her mouth off of my cock long enough to say, “Yes, please, Mary.”

Mary moved on her knees to the foot of the bed behind Patty and I couldn’t see what she was doing but Patty was thrashing and moaning as she continued to give me a blow job. It wasn’t long later that I could see and feel her body tense as she came. After that, she was totally focused on me.

After she swallowed my seed, she went back on her heels and looked over to Mary, “How may I please you this morning?”

As Mary lay down next to me and then whipped off her panties and spread her legs. “I want you to have another orgasm before I get off. That doesn’t mean to be lazy with me, it means to get busy.”

I was enjoying the show and was soon hard again as I watched Patty form a mustache using Mary’s bush. She looked so cute. Mary was pulling and twisting her own nipples such that they looked angry with the treatment. Her face showed that her mind was in control and not her nipples because her face showed sheer bliss.

Since Mary got to help with me, I did the same for Mary when I moved behind Patty and split her in two with my fat cock. Patty’s hand was rapidly rubbing her clit and she soon completed her first task before focusing on Mary and getting Mary off. I noticed the door open and Anna poke her head in. Why she didn’t knock, I don’t know but our eyes met and I pointed to her. She came in and I motioned her to get naked and sit on Mary’s face.

She wasn’t sure if she should obey my orders but didn’t want to get in trouble for disobeying. She did as she was told and by the time Mary came, there were three more girls in the doorway watching the four of us on the bed. Mindy had her hand in her panties. Erin and Gloria had their arms around each other and their breasts rubbing together as they watched.

As we all finished in a sweaty heap on the bed, Erin said, “If you let Mark know what you did this morning, he might let you out of the quarter mile warm up run. Get your lazy asses out of bed. It’s time for our workout.”

A towel from my bathroom got passed around and only Patty had a load in her pussy but that was just something she would have to live with while she worked out. When I walked into my 10am class I was exhausted. People were looking at me because of my black eye but I could only remember from the time I woke up, to the sex, workout, self-defense class and then holding Mindy up in the air and pinned against the wall as I fucked her in the shower afterwards. It was something she needed and I didn’t want to let her down.

During the self-defense class, we did talk about what happened to me over the weekend and what I did right and wrong. Most of it was right. I used what was around me and the space between me and my opponent to my advantage. I used the bar to break the first guys arm. I stepped into James while he was swinging at me to kick him in the nuts and take away some of the force from the hit with the pool cue. It is harder to hit something forcefully when they are too close.

There was debate about me leaving or running from James versus taking him on in the first place but with a bad eye and one guy down it was a toss-up. This led to the fact that you can’t always predict the place or circumstances that you may be in when you must defend yourself. If you step in front of the wrong person at the wrong time things could go bad, fast. You also never know when you’ll have a bloody face, broken arm or another impediment when you should stand up for yourself.

Besides some unwanted questions and looks about my eyes, the classes went fine and we were soon at volleyball practice. Coach gave me one look and said, “I’d planned to have you jumping all day blocking and spiking.”

My reply was, “It is still early in the season. I’m sure that Patty the human pogo stick could do a better job than me. She does that many jumps every day.”

Coach looked to Patty, “So you’ve been working out to improve yourself in the off season?”

Patty was standing under one of the basketball goals off to the side of the court. She jumped up and touched the ten-foot rim. She spoke as she jumped, over and over touching the rim. “I owe it to myself, the school and my teammates to be my best. If I didn’t work on my weaknesses or refine my talents, then I’m just being lazy. I plan to win the national championship this year. I’ve been doing my part to get ready. I hope the rest of the team has been working just as hard.” She’d jumped about thirty times in the span of just about as many seconds. She wasn’t winded at all and most of the girls couldn’t touch the rim, at least not without a running start.

Coach was impressed and you could see the hope for the season increase in her eyes. “Do you have a basketball hoop at the house that you practice with?”

“We have a big tire that is laid on its side. I must jump about three feet to jump up on it and I do it every night except for Sunday for at least a hundred reps. We also have some heavy ropes that I send ripples down every night to increase my shoulder strength. Thrusters are a part of our workouts a couple days a week to work on the explosive power. I’m sure that most of the girls do that if they work out with Brenda. She’s the one that got me started on the thrusters.”

Coach said, “Let’s see some digging, passing and spiking girls.” Patty was put on one side and the coach set up six others on the other side. Patty told Anna to set for her, and Mandy would throw the ball to Anna.

The first hit from Patty was like a bullet being fired from a gun. The girls moved away from the ball and not towards it. Coach said, “It looks like some of you girls need to be jumping on tires and lifting some ropes. I’ve never seen anyone play with a mouth guard so for now just try to keep your faces out of the way. Have quick hands.”

They rotated in and out on the far side while Mandy and Anna fed the sets to Patty for the kill shots. I watched the coach as she talked quietly with Mandy during the drill. Mandy’s passes to Anna got worse and worse. Anna told her where she wanted them but after a pass or two, Mandy would get lazy again. Finally, Anna had enough and said, “Mandy, if you don’t care about your teammates to do your best then I’m going to ask the coach to get someone else to help us. Patty and I want to make those girls on the other side better. You need to do your part.”

Coach smiled and so did Mandy. Coach said, “Well that’s three. If you girls on the other side haven’t noticed, this is the first string on this side of the net. Anna is just a freshman but she has handled every pass good or bad that has been sent to her and I’ve had Mandy send her some real crap. Every pass, good or bad, has been transitioned into a perfect set for Patty, which you’ve all seen. My only question was if a freshman had the leadership skills to correct an upperclassman on how she was performing. I thought she did a good job of doing so in a respectful way. You all have to earn your way to this side of the net.”

Patty stopped to go hug her little one and Mandy joined them in a hug before they huddled and told each other to focus and kick ass. They started to play three on six and did well at holding them off. Ashley was the captain but was still on the wrong side of the net. It took three big blocks, two on Patty and one on Mandy to be invited over by the coach. She saw how she had to step up her game, focus and give more to make it. She didn’t just go through the motions of what she needed to do.

The three girls welcomed Ashley and then they huddled, Ashley said, “I know that you three have been working harder in the off season but we need to bring this team together. It can’t be three or four against the rest. We have to encourage them now and give them some confidence and inspiration to earn their way over here.”

Patty was serving with speed and spin that made the ball curve in hard and fast. She said, “Susan this one is going to knock your head off if you don’t stop it.” Patty unleashed the serve and Susan made contact but shanked it off.

Susan said, “Do it again.”

Patty did it again.

Susan said, “Again”

Patty delivered the same serve and Susan adjusted to take the serve and convert it to a perfect pass to the setter. Mandy went up and blocked the spike but Susan got invited over.

That made the girls on the far side of the net have to decide if they were going to step up or be losers and quitters. The next one to step up was a sophomore named Kenzi. She was a black girl who was always quiet. You could see her come alive with fire in her eyes. She jumped higher, moved to be in the right position and grunted when she hit the ball. She wanted it. The skills weren’t all there but the desire was. She was the one brought over to make six.

Others had filled in so that they were now six on six. The leaders on the team kept encouraging and challenging the others to find something in themselves. They wanted them to dig deep and earn some pride in themselves. They were down to two girls on the other side and both were the two with the worst attitudes and both reminded me of Jackie in their sense of entitlement.

It was now two on six and one of the girls finally just said, “Fuck you and fuck this shit.” She walked off and no one followed her.

The last girl was a girl named Sandy. She was now all alone. She had a decision to make. She said, “Bring it on.”

I walked over and joined her on the far side of the net. We came together and I whispered, “No one has to go through life alone but you do have to stand up for yourself. They want you on their team but this isn’t last year and there won’t be any free rides. They’re cheering for you, rooting for you and they want you on their side of the net but they won’t give it to you. It would cheapen what they’ve all done and it would cheapen what you earned. I’m here but this is all about you. Sandy, I believe in you.”

It didn’t come easy but Sandy dug deep and found herself and her resolve. She found the girl that had to work to earn a spot. She earned it when she was serving and it came back after a quick pass and dink over the net. Sandy had served it and started to move forward. When the dink came over she dove and dug it up off the floor to set me and I jumped and spiked it hard. (I’d been doing some rope work as well.)

Sandy was walking back to the service line when Ashley said, “Sandy come over and play from this side of the net.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.