Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is book 4 in the Hindsight series. It is a stand alone story but makes references to previous books. This is the story of a boy that goes through life following the example of his friend Britt. It is a coming of age story. It will take him from high school, through college and into his business life. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   MaleDom   Harem  

That summer, Pro Level was the co-sponsor of the volleyball tournaments. We also sponsored a lot of minor sport. We were the official drink of the World-Wide Sailing Federation, Ultimate Frisbee, motor cross, BMX, skate boarding, snow skiing, water skiing, go carting, International Motor Sports Association, and others along that line. We sponsored bowling and softball at the high end of the skill levels.

All the people at the lower levels that came to the events saw all the athletes that they looked up to in those sports drinking “Pro Level” drinks.

The story seems to be getting ahead of itself but there was a lot that went into making that all come together. In the meantime, I was still in school and studying to get my business degree. I was still helping with the volleyball team but still had some time before the season started.

There were a few other things that happened. Jackie was in the sorority and on the basketball team but a girl in one of her classes accused her of having a copy of the test and cheating in class.

When they went to her dorm to check to see if she had a copy of the test, they found some drugs. She claimed that they weren’t hers but when they gave her an ultimatum to take a drug test or get kicked out of school, she quit school and told them that she would play somewhere else where they didn’t call her a liar. She also kicked them out of her room before they could finish looking for the test. Erin told us the story since Jackie’s roommate was also in the sorority.

There were now seven people living in the house, if you included Mark and Katie in the apartment over the garage. We’d work out together most days and all the other athletes from the year before were now down at the other gym with Brenda.

Besides the morning workouts, Patty also would work out after dinner on some specific exercises. She would do box jumps and she also had this long rope that was long, thick and heavy. It was about the thickness so she could grab it and hold on to the ends comfortably. The rope was looped around a post in the yard and she would try to lift the end of the rope and send a wave down the length. Her shoulders were getting a workout that would be seen when she started spiking in practice. The force she would use to send waves down the length of the rope were directly in line with the muscles she used when spiking and serving overhand.

A couple of weeks before practices started there was a team meeting to get the girls together. After a good showing in the national tournament the year before, the expectations were higher for this year of competition. Patty and I were there early and were talking with some of the returning girls when a new girl walked in. She was shorter than most of the girls on the team but not short. She was maybe 5’6” with small breasts and blonde hair down her back. Patty looked at me to see what my reaction was.

A smirk was my reaction. She was asking with her eyes if she could take her home with her like a lost puppy. When the coach was done with her opening, the girls went around the room and introduced themselves. The subject of Patty’s desire was named Anna Blom. When they asked for girls to be mentors to the freshmen, Patty said, “I’ll take her,” as she pointed to Anna.

Ashley was voted in as the team captain. That worked out well in my opinion. Patty would be there to answer questions and ride herd on her girl Anna. Ashley would oversee the team. Practices didn’t go on for too long before the games started and then there would be the tournament in Vegas again. Darcy liked the UNLV invitational close to home so she could manage her work and home life better.

After the meeting was dismissed Patty went over to talk to Anna. “Hello, I’m Patty.”

“I know. I’ve seen you on TV the last two years playing beach volleyball. You’re the reason that I came to Florida. That is the reason my sister came here as well.”

“Is your sister on the team?”

“No, she’s a gymnast but she wanted to come to the same school as me and I wanted to be a Gator. I was so happy that you picked me.”

“Where are you from?”

“We grew up in Atlanta, not too far away.”

“Have you been working out to be ready at the start of the season?”

“Yes, I was worried that you transferred or something because I haven’t seen you at any of the workouts but then I figured you just attended during a different class time. What does it mean that you’re my mentor?”

“It means that I’m responsible for you. I make sure you do your school work, your workouts, extra sessions when you need to work on a skill and in return you belong to me to do with as I please. I’m not allowed to kill you or leave any permanent marks but other than that all is permissible. Don’t worry; I’ll only make you carry my bags for away games.”

“Being a freshman sucks!” she grumped, making a face.

“You start working out with me. When do you have class?”

“My first class is at 10:00 most days and I’m done by 3:30 most afternoons.”

“We start at 6:30 and finish the workout by 7:30 then go into our self-defense training from 8 to 9. You can shower and then go to class. I do my skills work in the afternoon, after I study. If you want to do that with me, you can. We have a net in the back yard.

“Where do you live and can my sister come with me? She and I room together and she normally goes to the same class that I do in the morning. We have both had some karate growing up. I made it to brown belt and so did my sister Mindy. We’re twins but chose different sports.”

“Why don’t you and Mindy have dinner with Jack and me tonight? We can drive out to Ashley’s pub and get some food.”

“I saw Jack on TV as well. I’m surprised that he doesn’t play on a college team somewhere.”

“He wanted to come to Florida and they don’t have a men’s team. He got offers from a couple schools in California.”

“Didn’t he want a scholarship? The reason I worked so hard my whole life was to get a scholarship to college. Mindy was the same way.”

“He’s too lazy. He didn’t see the point of going to school in California. I asked him once and he said that he liked to be done with his work early so he could relax and California is three hours behind the east coast.”

“That doesn’t make any sense.”

“That’s my Jack.”

“You know that I’m right here,” I replied.

“Yes, Dear.”

“Good. So, Anna, what part of Atlanta are you from?”

“We grew up in Buckhead but we aren’t like most of the kids from Buckhead. We grew up in the home of a wealthy man that my mom worked for. He owned a lot of different businesses, hotels, restaurants, gas stations. My mom was a bookkeeper for him when my dad was killed in a construction accident. We were going to move away so we could afford to live but he had a guest house in his back yard and we moved in there and my mom kept working for him and still does today.”

“I’m sorry to hear about your father. I lost my father and Patty grew up without a father as well. It was nice of your mom’s boss to let you move in and have a place to live.”

Anna got quiet, like she was thinking about how to respond.

Patty said, “Let’s go get your sister and we can go get some dinner. I’m hungry.”

We walked to the house to get the Jeep and Anna went to get her sister Mindy to go with us. We let Katie know that we were meeting some friends out for dinner and then took the Jeep over to the athletic dorm where the girls shared a room. They weren’t identical twins but they had the same build, blue eyes, and blonde hair. Mindy was a couple of inches shorter and her legs were thicker in the thighs. They were all muscle but just thicker.

We drove out by the interstate to a place that we found one day when we were going to Publix to get some groceries. It was a little pub in the same shopping center and they had great chicken wings and burgers. We didn’t go there often but always enjoyed it when we did. The girls looked at each other when I ordered for the table after the waitress brought our drinks.

“Don’t worry, if you don’t like it, we can order something else,” I said

Mindy said, “We try to watch our calories and our money is all.”

“Like I said, don’t worry. I’ll pay for the meal and you can work off the calories in the morning.”

Anna said, “Oh, yes, we are going to work out at their house and then do self-defense classes afterwards. We should be done by 9:00.”

“What about coach and Brenda keeping attendance?”

Laughing I said, “You worry a lot, Little One. You should learn to trust me. I wouldn’t let you get in trouble.”

Anna said, “Mindy, you can go downtown or with me but I’m going with Patty. She’s my mentor.”

“That’s my girl,” was Patty’s reply.

After that they relaxed a bit and enjoyed the food. Mindy liked the wings and her sister cleared her throat when she picked up yet another one. Mindy said, “He said not to worry so shut up.” We all laughed at that and soon enough dinner was over and we drove by the house so they could see where we lived and where they needed to be in the morning.

They were both there at 6:30 and Patty said, “There’s my girl,” and welcomed them in before we went out back and started our workouts. Mark talked to both and asked about what they had learned at Brenda’s gym. He asked about the position that Anna played and then talked to Mindy about gymnastics. He wanted to know what movements she did and what she was good at and needed to improve on.”

While he talked with the girls, Katie, Patty, Gloria, Mary, and I all worked up a sweat. We were lifting weights in one of the garage bays. We had to do five dead lifts each minute for ten minutes. The weight was equal to 80 percent of your maximum. The longer you took to lift the weights the less time you had to rest in between sets.

Mindy and Anna joined in for the rest of the workout and after a short rest were introduced to krav for self-defense. It was different from karate in style but they picked it up quickly. Brenda talked to Mindy’s coach and things soon settled into a routine for the morning workouts.

Mark seemed to add in more workouts using the medicine ball and he said that Mindy’s weaknesses were based mainly on the explosive power from her shoulders so that was an area he was focusing on. Military presses would build shoulder strength but throwing a twenty-pound medicine ball ten feet in the air and then catching it and doing it repeatedly, would teach your muscles to explode and launch the weight like in a hand spring or coming off the horse in the vault. Since we all did the same workouts, we all got stronger shoulders. As a setter, Anna would benefit from the control of hitting a certain spot on the wall even if the ball was much heavier.

Patty would watch Anna and make sure her form was correct. Her constant phrase with Anna was, “That’s my girl.” In the afternoons, Anna would come by to study and do box jumps and lift the ropes. Dinner and cards normally followed and Mindy came by after practice to participate in both those events.

Patty also introduced Anna to Darcy’s technique for eliminating errors and the little blonde took her spankings well and kept track of her mistakes without any problems. Mindy was fun to have around. She had a mouth that was always trying to get her in trouble and was a fierce competitor. She loved to play poker with us but hated to lose. In the beginning, she lost a lot because she didn’t have the experience or knowledge that the rest of us did. She would listen to us and learned from her mistakes.

After a couple of weeks, volleyball practices started and things got much more hectic with the added time being taken out of an already busy day. We tried not to drop too much but Patty cut back on her box jumps and ropes. She did work with Anna and me on her spikes and timing.

With all the practice, she could jump all day it seemed and could consistently contact the ball almost ten feet in the air. This meant that she was above the opponents and could direct it easily to the open spot. The problem was watching the ball that she was going to hit and looking on the other side of the net for the open spot. She worked on her timing so she could anticipate the ball better and have a chance to look at the other side of the net before connecting with the ball. The power she got out of her spikes and serves were amazing.

Anna listened to the coach but she obeyed Patty. The coach saw this and just started giving Anna her instructions through Patty. She’d say, “Patty, move out farther for a better angle and have Anna take a step further from the net so she has more room to work.”

Just a look from Patty was enough to let Anna know that was what she needed to do. Ashley also continued the mistakes, correction spankings from the previous year. Patty suggested that the mentors take care of the freshmen and the captain could take care of the other players and that was what happened.

Sometimes Anna would take hers in the locker room and other times, in Patty’s bedroom. It was almost a month after they had met that Patty approached me about getting together sexually with Anna. She said, “Do you remember the young girl we met in Paris? I am having those feelings again but with Anna. I want to invite her to spend the night this weekend so that we can explore what might be there between us.”

“That’s fine. I trust you and love you. Have fun. Will Mindy be spending the night or going home after cards?”

“I don’t know. That’s up to her. Anna was going to talk to her about it. They see Gloria and Erin so they won’t be totally freaked out. At least I don’t think that they will.”

Friday night after cards, Anna stood and took Patty’s hand as she followed Patty to her room. I looked at Mindy and asked, “Did you want to stay? We have plenty of room or I can walk you back to your dorm.”

“Can you walk me?”

“Sure.”

Mindy seemed to be thinking hard about something so I waited and finally she spoke as we walked, “Jack do you mind if I ask you some questions. I mean personal questions?”

“No, I try not to have too many secrets.”

“I know that Anna plans to spend the night or the weekend with Patty. I thought that Patty was your girlfriend. Does this upset you?”

“Mindy, I don’t have any girlfriends the way you think about it. I do have a lot of friends that are girls. Some girls I’m just friends with and some I’m closer to. Patty is as close to me as any girl but she’s living her life and I’m living mine. Since I can tell this is out of concern for your sister, Patty and I have sex often. Patty and I have a relationship where we can each do what we want but we don’t hide it from each other. She told me a few days ago, about Anna spending the night or weekend. This happened in Paris when she met a girl.”

“She always says, ‘That’s my girl, ‘ and Anna loves belonging to Patty. I’m afraid to ask but do you need another girl?”

“Would you want to be another girl to me?”

She slowly nodded her head but didn’t look me in the eyes. We were at her dorm and we walked up to her room and went inside. It was a typical room of a girl and an athlete. I sat on a couch they had in the room and motioned her onto my lap. “Tell me what you want, Little One.”

“Anna told me about the first time you met and you asking about Mom and her work. Mom is shorter like me and Dad was taller and more muscular like you. He didn’t beat Mom but he was a very dominant man. He ran the house but he loved us all. At night and in the morning when we were little girls we could hear them through the wall. He took her and she didn’t mind at all. She worked as a bookkeeper and Dad ran a backhoe on construction sites.

“One day, Dad was working on a retention pond. It had rained and the backhoe lost its traction and slipped and rolled down the embankment. Dad was killed. We no longer had the head of our household. Someone just suggested moving closer to my grandparents and Mom was ready to start packing. Then she spoke with Mr. Evans, her boss.

“He said that he didn’t want her to move away and that he had a small house on his property, a guest house that we could stay in for a while. Mom got a small settlement from Dad’s death but since my dad was self–employed and it was an accident due to weather more than anything else and you can’t take God to court.

“Mom seemed hollow for a while but eventually started to come back to life but she was taking more direction from Mr. Evans. One night she went over to the main house to go over some numbers and came back the next morning. We were in seventh grade and knew what that meant.

“They never did get married; his spoiled kids would’ve freaked out since Mom is younger than some of them. She doesn’t spend the night every night but when he calls her, she comes. She dresses how he tells her to and they take trips together for work and pleasure. He’s always been nice to us and paid for our lessons and camps. Mom doesn’t take any money beyond her salary but she would work for free since she’s now given herself to Mr. Evans.”

“There seems to be a certain kind of person that loves to not have to be in control of their lives or the decisions that come with it. I’m not saying they are weak because they are typically very strong and loyal. They will fight tooth and nail to please their master or partner. There are also people that have no or little self-esteem and let people walk all over them. They aren’t happy, just weak and powerless.”

“Mom, Anna and I are all the happy and strong kind. I know what I want.”

“What do you want?”

“I want to compete in the Olympics. I just missed the team this year but will be going to Seoul, Korea in ‘92.”

“Has Anna told you about the method that Patty uses to help her focus on perfection?”

“She told me about it and told me the story about Darcy, the lady that played the clarinet. How she became the youngest to join the New York Symphony. I’ve started to count my mistakes but Anna doesn’t give me any punishment.”

“You asked earlier about being one of my girls. I’ll graduate two years before you. I don’t have any girlfriends but I do have girls. You’ll answer to me for your mistakes and do what I say sexually. You’ll have a safe word, “Elephant,” that you’ll use whenever I’ve told you to do something that you don’t want to do.”

“Should I call you, Master?”

“Does your mom call Mr. Evans, Master?”

“No, she calls him Sir or Mr. Evans.”

“You can call me Jack or Sir.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good girl; now how many mistakes did you make today in gymnastics practice?”

“We have major and minor deductions. I would have had ten majors and forty-two minor deductions.”

“For now, you’ll get one for a major and one tenth for a minor but we’ll always round up. So, ten plus four point two is fifteen spankings. Does that sound, right?”

“Yes Sir. Should I get naked?”

“Definitely.”

Her body was sculpted with muscles clearly defined. Her breasts and pubic mound stood out to me because her breasts were very small but had prominent red nipples. Her pubic mound looked out of place compared to the rest of her body. I had to guess that it was because of the impact she took there on the uneven bars but wasn’t sure. It certainly stood out. She just watched me as I took her in with my eyes. She was pleased with my reaction and her smile lit up the room.

She liked her spankings hard and was wet when I was finished. I told her that she was a good girl for caring enough about herself, her team, and her performance to do her best every time. “If you practice excellence then you’ll be excellent. If you just practice and the mistakes don’t bother you then you’re practicing to be good or mediocre.”

“Representing our country in the Olympics is what I am dedicating myself to do. This isn’t like football or basketball where you can goof off in the off-season. I practice every week of the year. In our off-season, we work on new moves that we couldn’t do the previous year. Then we decide what we want to put into our routines and then perfect the routine for the season.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.