Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story

Copyright© 2017 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is book 4 in the Hindsight series. It is a stand alone story but makes references to previous books. This is the story of a boy that goes through life following the example of his friend Britt. It is a coming of age story. It will take him from high school, through college and into his business life. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   MaleDom   Harem  

At 8:59 there was a light knock on the door. I had on a pair of boxers and looked through the peep hole to see who it was. I opened the door and said, “Good morning Judy. Good morning Pam.”

Standing next to Judy was her sister, Pam Jones. Pam went to school with me and was in the same grade. Her smile disappeared and her face went white as I swung open the door and Judy pulled her into the suite. Darcy had come over and said “What do we have here?”

“This is my sister, Pam. I asked her to shave me this morning and she asked why. I explained everything and she said that she would, only if I would bring her along with me. I shaved her, she shaved me and we told our parents that we’d be out all day with friends.”

Pam still hadn’t said anything but was beet red and looking at her white tennis shoes. I leaned in and gave Judy a kiss. Darcy took Pam’s hand and led her to the bedroom where Kristen was. I whispered to Judy. “I’m proud of you little one. Get naked while I get a towel to put under you. I am going to reward you for your actions. As I am sucking on your clit, you can think about the fact that I go to school with your sister and she will soon be screaming orgasms at the hands of those two women that had you screaming last night. This is going to be a very fun day.”

After each sister was given permission to cum after begging over and over for release, the ice was broken and no one seemed to care about age, nudity, who they were with or how they might be perceived. We took a break for lunch to re-hydrate, get some food and shower off. I was in the shower when Pam stepped in. “Hey Johnny!”

“I am going by Jack now. I figured that I had to grow up some time.”

She looked me up and down with her eyes settling on my cock that had already fucked her once. “You look good and I think that the name, Jack, suits you. I wasn’t expecting to find you here but after Judy came in this morning and begged me to shave her pussy, I had to hear the story and once I did, she couldn’t keep me away. This morning has been crazy and the sex has been amazing. You’re only the second guy I’ve slept with. Phil Rogers was the first and the experiences were night and day. Are you going to tell everyone about this?”

“No, I don’t talk about people that I spend time with. There are a few that you know but I don’t talk about them.”

She smiled and gave a small laugh, “I don’t know if I know them all but I’ve heard a few say that you’re a good lover. I didn’t know that you had this side to you. It is very attractive to me.”

“I didn’t really know that I did either until it came out last night. Your reputation is safe with me.”

We washed each other’s backs while we hugged. We did have sex again and it was almost as intense as with her sister. She curled up in my lap as I held her, coming back down from the high she was on as I was just cuddling her. She looked up and asked quietly, “What does this make us? I don’t feel like a girlfriend but I wouldn’t turn you away if you walked into my room and told me to get naked. I haven’t been like this ever before.”

Darcy was sitting on the couch with the other two and spoke up. “Pam, you’re in or coming down from sub-space. It is the place your body went as you were used. I am both a dominant and a sub or what they call a switch. Jack is a dom and you at least today were a sub. You and Jack are both young and you don’t need to label your relationship or make any commitments. When you feel like you want something, just talk about it. You might date or play together or just be friends.”

Kristen had to leave soon after to greet the bus loads of campers that would be arriving. Judy and Pam both gave Darcy and me a hug as they headed home. Darcy closed the door and looked at me. “Well, you broke rule number five. You let pussy get in the way of work. I had fun but today is shot. It is a good thing I called the office this morning while you were showering. My assistant would have been calling all day trying to track me down.”

I wasn’t used to working yet and already fucked up. Darcy gave me a hug and a kiss as we stood in the middle of the suite. She looked up at my 6’4’’ height. “I had fun and learned a lot about my new business partner in the last 24 hours. I like what I see and already feel comfortable with you. You and I will make a good team. I just don’t know what will happen now when your mom and Mary are around.”

As I left Darcy’s garage after driving her home she told me to walk over at 7:30 in casual clothes and we’d go into the office the next day. I slept well and had to set my alarm early to get my workout finished, eat, and be dressed in time to head into the office.

Darcy introduced me to her assistant Megan Mills and then the names became a blur as we walked through the office and sat in on a status meeting. There were some problems that had been identified and pushed up the chain of command. There were production numbers in one of the Georgia production facilities that looked odd. Theft was the prime suspect. The development team was coming in on Wednesday to show some new materials that they’d created.

It was explained to me that what started out as a sports bra company had blossomed into men’s and women’s undergarments for sports, recreational, around the house, business, swim suits, shoes, comfort wear and outer clothes and uniforms. There were also joint supports, bands and wraps for protection and support.

The day was full of meetings and memos that we went to and reviewed together. I didn’t feel like I added much but did get a better understanding about the different departments and people that made the company function.

Tuesday night I was sent home with the catalog and marketing brochures to get a better understanding about the features and benefits of our product lines. Wednesday, I did my workout and we ended up in a meeting that was held in a room with chairs around the side and lights of different colors around the top like a theater. This was a meeting with the development team to review new fabrics that had been developed. It was very interesting. Some were designed for a specific purpose and others were just something that was created and then demonstrated to see if there was a use that could be found for it.

It was fascinating to see some of the different things they were making. Two stood out to me. One was lighter than silk with twice the thermal properties. The ski community would be going crazy for it next season. The other one was a material that was designed for swim suits but was shot down after it went transparent when wet. They discovered the problem during testing but now didn’t know if the fabric should be scrapped or it there could be another use for it.

The room was quiet waiting for someone to say something when I leaned over to Darcy and said, “I can sell that fabric. Sex sells.”

I was kind of joking but Darcy said. “Do a single run in each color then get with Jack about what he wants made from it. I would hate to waste the development time without at least seeing if there was a way to recoup the costs in the lab.”

I learned then to keep my mouth shut. The rest was interesting but mostly improvements on products that were already in production. After the meeting, Darcy told me to come to her office after I spoke with the test production guys. I told them to make some bikinis and other things and send them over.

Darcy was smug when I entered the office. She said that if I was going to make wise cracks during her meetings she was going to make me pay for them. She showed me the price tag on developing that material and that it was small but she didn’t like to lose anything if she didn’t have to. She asked me what I’d done with the team after she left.

“Darcy, the material was designed for swimwear so I told them to make bikinis, t-shirts and some small dresses. I’ll replace all the suits in yours and Mary’s dresser. We can sell them as gag gifts until we get sued for public indecency.”

The line was delivered with a straight face but she was laughing at me. “Jack, we’re going to get along fine. You take it well and give it back just as good. Do you really have any ideas for the materials?”

“I have a couple but will see how they work out. Would you rather me sell produced goods, fabric or the patent on the production process?”

“We’ve only ever sold the end-product and made the most profit we could but if someone else had a use we could sell the materials or a license to use our patent. I don’t think I would sell a patent unless the number was crazy high.”

“I’ll do some research and let you know what I find out.”

“Tomorrow is more reports and meetings. Next week, we’ll be traveling around to some of the colleges we sponsor and meet with some athletic directors and check on the sports camps. We have our own camps but I only show up at a couple each year these days.”

Friday was boring but still educational. Saturday was back out on the lake with Steve and the girls. We had fun and it was nice to have the girls in bikinis hanging out with us. Karen was home for the weekend so Darcy stayed home with her.

Monday, we took the private jet to Columbus, Ohio to visit the Ohio State University. They were a new addition to the Sport Support family and Darcy wanted to stop by and make sure they were happy and that they had everything they needed. We toured the facilities and that evening, Darcy said that she was having dinner with the women’s gymnastics coach without me.

We were staying across the street from campus and I decided to wander around and see what was going on during the summer semester. I was having dinner in the athletic cafeteria and walking through the line behind a couple big football players. I listened to them place their order and I asked for the same. I figured that if they ate there every day, that they would know what was good. We were told that it would be a couple of minutes and they would bring it out to us.

Andrew and Nate invited me to sit with them and saw the lightning Bolts on my shirt but it wasn’t an Ohio State shirt. Nate asked, “Are you here for a camp?”

“No, I was in town visiting the AD and seeing how your transition to Bolts is coming along. I work for Sport Support.”

Andrew said, “That is a cool job. What do you do for them?”

“I am just interning this summer but am traveling with the CEO. She’s having dinner with one of the coaches. I was trying to find a pick-up game but stopped in for some food. What about you two? Are you working at a camp or just taking summer classes?”

“Our football camps don’t start for a few more weeks but we’re working on conditioning and crossing a few classes off the list. If we’re in classes, then the room and board are covered as part of our scholarships. Last year wasn’t our best year and I got tired of doing up and downs so decided to stay here and get in better shape,” was Andrew’s reply.

Nate added, “Coach Sully made me do a hundred of those things one day and I thought I was going to die. I wasn’t in that bad of shape but I ached for days after that.”

“I don’t know about up and downs but I had to move some tires the other day and it put a hurting on me. I guess that we just don’t work out all our muscles enough. We tend to focus on just a few muscles in our regular workouts. I can do sit-ups and pushups all day and not be sore the next day. I can run ten miles and be fully recovered the next morning. But having to move some dump truck tires about killed me.”

Our food was delivered and it was healthy looking beside the big steak and baked potato. Andrew picked up his fork but kept talking, “There are about six hundred and fifty muscles in the body so we do miss a few with our workouts. I’ve never moved truck tires or had to do a hundred up and downs but I remember doing a bunch of squats one time with just a bar while I worked on form. I started to feel it but pushed through. The next two days I was sore just from the repetitions and not because of any weight.”

The conversation slowed down while we ate but it made me think about my work out program and what I was doing. I wondered if there were muscles that I should be working that I wasn’t. They went back to study and I went to the gym to play some basketball. I was playing against just normal college kids, not the OSU basketball team. I held my own and played four or five games. Darcy had her own room so I wasn’t worried about walking in on her. The next morning, we met in the lobby for breakfast and then flew down to Atlanta. Darcy was going to visit UGA and Georgia Tech. She rented a car for me and sent me off on my own to visit the factory. We had rooms downtown at the Hilton and I would meet her there when I got done.

I drove out I-20 towards Alabama until I got to our factory. I wasn’t sure what I was expected to do but decided just to sit in the car and watch for something out of order instead of trying to audit the books. I didn’t have a background in that area. I stopped at the 7-11 and got something to drink and some snacks. I parked under a shade tree that was positioned so that I could see both the front door and the loading dock and just watched. I saw some lazy workers but nothing that looked out of place. That is until the end of the day.

At the end of the shift, almost every person left with a small size cardboard box with the company logo on the side. Out of the hundred and fifty people working at the factory, there were only about 25 that didn’t have a box with them as they left. Darcy had told me that the town had been a sewing town for years until the jobs started to go overseas. Now that Sport Support had come in and refitted the factory and brought jobs back to the town, it looked like they all thought that stealing was part of their take home pay.

I picked a man and a woman that were together but neither was carrying any boxes. They pulled out and I followed them a few miles to a small house that seemed to be well kept. They pulled in the driveway and I pulled in behind them. An older woman was at the door and a little girl about three or four came running out. The man saw me pull in behind him and came back to see what I wanted.

Darcy had given me a small box of business cards as a gift when we boarded the plane. My title was “Director of Special Projects.” That could mean about anything she wanted me to do. I handed him the card and he read it before looking at me. “I’m Jim Nelson. How can I help you, Mr. Overstreet?”

“You can call me Jack. We’ve had some reports about the numbers coming out of your factory. The deliveries are all being made on time and the quality is good but the amount of materials that it takes to make the goods seems a little off. I was wondering if you had any ideas about why that might be.”

“I saw you pull out after us and you saw the people that walked out with the boxes. They finish their shifts and then make three to five more before taking them home. Then they sell them at flea markets or give them away as gifts. I think it’s stealing but was told that I would be fired if I said anything.”

“Who told you that?”

“Ned O’Dell. He’s the plant manager. He says that the rich owners can afford it and wouldn’t miss one or two that slipped by.”

“We didn’t miss one or two but five per person, times a hundred people is twenty-five hundred a week. Twelve thousand a year takes a bit of fabric to make and after labor, it’s our largest expense. I didn’t make the decision to open a factory in this town but I know that the owner didn’t do it to take advantage of the people in this town. She was told by others about how much cheaper it would be to make them overseas even after shipping costs. She chose to open it here to give this town back an industry and some jobs. Instead of taking pride in their work they take advantage of the hand that feeds them.”

“I agree. I haven’t taken a single thing and neither has my wife but I’m just as bad for not reporting it. I have friends that take their share and I told them that it would come back to get them.”

“Jim, I appreciate your integrity but as I said earlier, 12,000 pieces a year is equal to a quarter million dollars a year in retail value. It doesn’t cost us that much but that’s a quarter of a million dollars that the retailers don’t get, less orders for us and less work for you. You’re doing the work anyways but I would guess that the outlets around this area have a lower sales rate of Bolts than other comparable stores. If they can’t sell Bolts they’ll stop carrying them and replace them with our competitors; the same competitors that manufacture overseas.”

“What is going to happen? We have a little girl and a house. We like our work. My wife sews and I work in shipping and receiving.”

“I honestly don’t know. I’ll meet with the CEO tonight. Don’t say anything to anyone. Darcy will make the call on how she wants to handle this. We were supposed to fly to Florida tomorrow but my guess is that we’ll be out here instead. She may think it is a small price or she may shut the plant down. I just don’t know. I don’t want to put you in the middle of this but we may come to you and try to protect those that don’t steal. Thanks for being honest.” There wasn’t much left to say so we shook hands and I drove back to Atlanta.

Darcy was in her room when I called from the lobby. I told her to meet me down at the restaurant so I could eat dinner and we could talk. It was 6:30 when I finished my story. She told me to finish dinner and then to meet her in her room. She was going up to call the Chief Legal Officer while it was still early on the west coast.

After dinner, I signed for my meal and Darcy’s drink and went to her room. She was still on with the legal team and was exploring all her options. When she hung up she sat down and looked at me. “So, partner, what should we do?”

Remembering the Boy Scout talk from just a few weeks earlier, I had thought about it while driving back to hotel. “Well, Partner, I haven’t received any legal advice on the matter but just off the top of my head, I was thinking that with the amount that had been stolen under the approval of the manager, that we should show up tomorrow morning with the police and walk old Ned O’Dell out in handcuffs and put him in the back of a police car before burying him under the jail. We should then bring in an assistant plant manager from one of our better performing factories if we can find one willing to move. It’ll show those that work for us that good work leads to promotions within the company. It will also show that those that steal go to jail. I can get a list of those that abused the system and led the charge. Those will be fired. The rest just lost their Christmas bonuses for the next five years. Or we can just close the sewing mill and spend a bunch of money to open it somewhere that people want to earn what they take home.”

The silence in the air made me want to say something else or add to what I said but I had said what I thought. Darcy finally said, “I like your idea and that will work. I don’t know how well we’ll do with the conviction of the manager but he will be fired and taken away for theft. They start working at 7:30. I’ll need to find someone to cover for the manager. We’ll both stay tomorrow and then hopefully have someone there by Thursday to take over. We were also going to expand this plant to two shifts but now I think another community might be more deserving.”

Darcy had some calls to make so I left and went down to the public library. I started off with a phone book looking up some of the numbers that I would need in the town. Then I borrowed a typewriter and started typing. My plan was to have the Sheriff meet us there and have the local paper there to take pictures. I typed up a sample story that they could rewrite and add to as they wanted.

The story that was printed in the paper had some additional interviews with some of the residents, politicians, and factory workers. It boiled down to the fact that there was a man arrested for allowing and encouraging theft from his employer. The factory also was about to expand adding another hundred and fifty jobs to the community with good pay and benefits but the rotten apples spoiled those plans. The plant would stay at one shift for now and the additional shift would be added to a town between Nashville and Chattanooga. There would be some openings at the factory soon due to some upcoming firings.

The picture of Ned being put into the patrol car in handcuffs made the front page along with the story. The assistant plant manager from the Conyers, GA plant, moved over and filled in the spot. The regional manager was the one that brought the numbers to our attention and it had been spotted a few months earlier but the number of people and items grew as each month went by. The days that he was in town, no extras were made or taken home. Basically, he was doing his job so no action was taken against him although Darcy talked to him about stopping by unannounced every so often.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.