The Volley Ball Team - Cover

The Volley Ball Team

Copyright© 2017 by Alvin Leader

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dad is traveling in Alaska with his daughter's volley ball team and has to spend the night in an Alaskan hotel.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

The volleyball team was on their way to Juneau from Anchorage to compete in the State Regionals. The weather turned bad right after Glennallen and became worst as the nine-passenger van made its way toward the Canadian Border. Ray, the driver and assistant coach, knew that he could not hope to keep the van on the road for much longer. The weather was a mixture of freezing rain and gusts of wind that exceeded fifty miles an hour.

There was a rustic old log hotel just up the road and Ray thought that he could make it that far if he wasn’t blown off the road. Judging by the number of electric wires that were down, Ray knew that the power would be out at the “Copper River Inn.”

Finally the old weathered logs of the exterior of the lodge loom up ahead.

“Are we going to stay “there?” Tracy said with a hint of resentment in her voice.

Tracy was Ray’s fourteen-year-old daughter; she and five other girls in the van made up one half of the Volleyball team; the rest of the team was going to fly down to Juneau. The girls with Ray thought that it would be fun to drive the van down to Hanes and take the Ferry to Juneau. Then the van could be used in Juneau to get around.

The other girls, Marie, Jenny, Cathy, Joan and Kitty made up the rest of the group.

Ray pulled up in front of the darkened Lodge. It was clear that there was no one inside but there was a light coming from the small camping trailer in back of the lodge.

Ray got out of the van and knocked on the trailer door. The door opened and Ray recognized the owner.

“Hi Peggy.” Ray said.

“Well hello stranger; what brings you out in this god forsaken weather?” Peggy was a very large woman who stood almost six-foot tall and almost six foot around.

“Hi gorgeous, I’m on my way to Juneau with my daughters soccer team and we need a place to stay the night if it’s okay.”

“Why sure it’s okay, but we don’t have any power except for my little generator. The big generator is on the fritz.” Peggy said.

“I guess we will have to make do; where do you want us to bunk?” Ray asked.

“You can take the master suite on the first floor; it has a fire place in the main bedroom and we have enough power to run a couple of electric heaters and the Jacuzzi. There will be plenty of hot water from the generator manifold heater but I don’t think that the two electric heaters will keep you warm enough in this weather. But there is plenty of wood in the wood box so fire up the fireplace in the room with two double beds and if you keep the doors open you might be able to keep the single bed room warm also.” Peggy explained.

“By the way how many of you are there?” Peggy asked.

“There are seven of us.” Ray replied.

“I guess it’s going to be cozy but you should survive the night. If it gets too crowded you can come over and bunk with me.” Peggy said laughing.

“Thanks for the offer but I had better stay close to the girls.” Ray said.

Ray left the camper and went to the truck to get the girls. He explained to them about the limited power available and the possibility that the rooms would be cold. Everyone was so tired that all they wanted to do was crawl into a bed, even if they had to share it with someone.

They went to the rooms and turned on the lights; the rooms were larger than expected. There was enough room to spread sleeping bags around the beds so that they would not have to crowd onto the two beds assuming Ray would have the single room.

Ray cranked up the portable electric heaters in each room and investigated the adjoining bathroom. The bathroom was large also; it had a shower stall and a two-person Jacuzzi tub.

The girls pushed in behind him as he surveyed the facilities.

“Wow look at the tub, this is going to be fun.” Jenny said. “I can’t wait to get naked.” Jenny was always saying things like that to shock people; she especially enjoyed shocking Ray.

“It’s too cold to get naked.” Marie said. Marie was shy, and was always embarrassed at some of the things that Jenny would say.

“It will get warm after I get the fire started.” Ray said as he left to get the wood.

Before he could get by the crowd at the door to leave, he could hear the toilet seat cover go up and then the sound of someone urinating. He couldn’t help himself he looked back in the room to see his daughter sitting on the toilet with her slacks around her ankles. She was facing straight at him and didn’t bother to close her legs while she peed.

“Tracy; Your dad is still in the room, you could have waited.” Marie scolded.

“Oh no I couldn’t.” Tracy said. “Besides he’s my dad, he sees me naked all the time, it doesn’t bother him; does it daddy?”

Ray could not take his eyes away from his daughter. It was a second or so before he could answer her.

“Eh, oh yes I see her naked all the time.” Ray stammered.

Of course this was not true, although Tracy would run around the house wearing very little; Ray would always find something to do away from her until she got dressed. He suspected that she was trying to tease him with her developing body.

Since her mother died three years ago, Tracy and Ray lived alone.

“Oh boy does this mean that we can be naked too.” Jenny said.

“Jenny stop that kind of talk, you’ll embarrass Ray.” Marie, always the prude stated.

“I think that it would be fun to go naked while we were here.” Joan said. Joan was standing next to Kitty whom everyone knew that Joan was having a lesbian relationship with.

“It would have to be a hell of a lot warmer in here before I went naked.” Said Cathy, who usually was soft spoken and quiet.

Just then Ray arrived with an armload of wood.

“Can we help with the wood Dad?” Tracy said.

“Yes honey, that would be great, then I can get the fire started while you guys get more wood. By the time the girls came back with all the wood that they could carry, Ray had fingers of flame licking up through the wood skillfully placed in the hearth. Soon the fire became audible as the flames began to roar.

“Wow, feel that heat, we will be able to do what we said we were going to do.” Jenny said.

“And what was that?” Ray asked.

“We’re going to get naked when the room warms up aren’t we girls.” Jenny replied.

A resounding YES was emitted from the group even if Marie’s response was quite a bit less than the others.

“Well you girls do what you want but lets wait until I get settled in the other room first.” Ray suggested.

Despite the roaring fire the room was still quite cool. The electric heater was glowing red in its effort to add to the heat.

“If you girls don’t mind I will take a shower first then I will go into my own room while you do what ever it is that you want to do.” Ray said.

“Okay dad you first for the shower.” Tracy said

“Then I think that I’ll use the Jacuzzi.” Ray said.

Ray put his duffel bag in the single room and began to fill the tub. He left the doors open to both rooms to allow the heat from the fireplace to take the chill off. He hoped that the generator could handle the heaters and the Jacuzzi pumps with no trouble. He placed the second electric heater in the bathroom and closed the door to his room before he began getting ready for the tub. The tub filled rapidly and the heat from the water warmed the room enough to be able to close the door to the double room and the heat from the fireplace. He noticed that just before he closed the door to the large bedroom, the girls had shed their coats and were in the process of; in fact becoming naked. Tracy had made the most progress in that she was down to her bra and panties. As he closed the door Tracy was facing him and reaching behind her to unfasten her bra. Her face showed her disappointment when Ray closed the door before she could release her young developing breasts to his view.

Between the hot water and the electric heater the bathroom became quite warm and definitely humid.

Ray pealed off the last of his cloths and slid under the water.

“Ahhhhhh,” He could not help himself but sigh a loud acknowledgement of the heavenly feeling of the hot water.

After a time heard a lot of giggling from next door, the there was a knock at the bathroom door.

“Dad, Jenny has to use the toilet, can she come in?” Tracy said.

“Just a minute and I’ll get out.” Ray offered.

“You don’t have to do that dad, just cover your eyes, she trusts you.” Tracy offered.

“Okay then come on in.” Ray placed a washcloth over his groin even though the swirling water hid everything under the water. He placed a hand towel over his eyes and lay back in the contoured seat to enjoy the bubbles.

Ray heard the door open and sensed the presents of someone in the room.

“Daddy we all have to go, is it alright if we all use the john?” Tracy said.

“I don’t care honey, I am perfectly comfortable.” Ray said.

Ray could feel them entering the room. When they passed in front of the heater, he could feel the interruption in the radiant heat waves. As near as he could tell all the girls had entered the room. He suspected that they were up to something.

What Ray couldn’t see was that half the girls were naked. Tracy of course, Jenny and Joan were devoid of clothing. The raging fire in their room soon brought the temperature up to above eighty degrees which was added incentive for the girls to get naked. Ray could feel the heat from the fireplace follow the girls as they entered the bathroom. Marie wore a T-shirt and shorts while Kitty just wore a T-shirt. Cathy, the girl blessed with very large breasts, still wore her sweatshirt and slacks.

Kitty was the first to use the facilities. Judging by the sound of her elimination, she really had to go. She gathered her T-shirt in front of her before sitting down and relieving herself.

“Wow girl, you got some pressure there.” Jenny chided her teammate.

“Hurry up I’m next.” Joan demanded.

As soon as one torrent of urine was done flowing, another one started its music in the bowl.

“Isn’t it hot pissing in the same room as Ray.” Jenny said as if Ray wasn’t there.

“It sure makes me hot to be naked in front of him.” Joan said.

The conversation went on about how excited the girls were getting which caused Ray to get a little aroused himself.

The moving water had dislodged his washcloth from his crotch but he didn’t get concerned because of the bubbles which made it impossible for the girls to see his growing erection.

Then someone shut the bubbles and water jets off. The clear spring water went still and the view the girls had of Ray’s manhood was almost unobstructed.

“Girls, that was not nice, please turn on the jets.” Ray pleaded as he searched for the errant wash cloth. He didn’t know that the washcloth had already been removed from the tub. After searching for it for a time, Ray decided to replace it with the towel he had wrapped around his head. He removed the towel but before he could cover himself, the towel was jerked from his grasp. He had no choice but to cover himself with both hands. He couldn’t help but notice that the feel of his hand over his full erection was giving him a pleasant sensation. His hands began to stroke himself rather than covering himself.

The girls had grouped themselves around the tub and were enjoying watching Ray’s hands around his penis.

“Please girls, if you are all done using the john, please let me finish my bath.” Ray pleaded as he sat up with his eyes closed. He was afraid that he might deposit something into the water if they didn’t leave soon.

“Can we join you Ray?” Jenny asked.

“Definitely not, now please leave.” Ray tried to sound authoritative but it didn’t come across that way.

The girls sensed that Ray was having fun even if he didn’t open his eyes.

“Opps.” Jenny shouted.

Ray felt the water rock as someone entered the tub. By the sound and feel of the disturbance, the entry was not voluntary. However Ray did open his eyes.

He was greeted by the sight of his lovely daughter sitting across from him in the tub, her hair wet from the dunking she suffered as she was lifted and dumped into the tub on top of her father.

Ray felt her fall on top of him. As she reached out to grab something to break her fall, she found Ray’s erection with her left hand and grabbed on to it to keep herself from going under. She kept her hold for a moment before righting herself and finding the other formed seat opposite Ray in the tub.

“Wow dad, did we do that.” Tracy said referring to his organ.

“Tracy honey please get out of the tub, you’re embarrassing me.” Ray pleaded.

At first Ray tried to keep his eyes closed as he pleaded with his daughter to leave but finally he opened them and drank in the beauty of this lovely young woman that was sitting in the tube opposite him; his beautiful young daughter. Tracy warmed under his gaze. This was something that she wanted for sometime. Her dad was admiring her naked body and it was obvious that her beauty effected him. The other girls became somewhat uneasy about what was transpiring between this man and his daughter as they stared into each other’s eyes. Finally, Jenny broke the mood.

“Do you two want to be alone?” She asked.

The rest of the girls could not keep their eyes from the bulbous purple head that reached for the surface of the water. Ray did nothing to hide himself. Tracy did nothing to cover herself either. She just relaxed back into the molded backrest, her arms resting on top of the tub. Her breasts were well above the water. Her nipples were hard and her flesh was flushed from the hot water and the effect of her loving father’s gaze.

“Hello, earth to Tracy and Ray.” Jenny broke in again.

“Yes what.” Tracy barked back at her.

“Do you two want to be alone?” Jenny repeated.

“No of course not, what do you think that we are going to do it?” Tracy replied. “How sick.” She added.

“We do this all the time at home, don’t we dad.” Tracy said.

Ray did not answer.

“You don’t have a Jacuzzi at home, Tracy.” Kitty said, as her eyes remained on the creature just below the waterline.

“Dad and I take showers all the time, don’t we dad.” Tracy said.

Still Ray didn’t answer right away.

Finally he replied. “Yes dear, all the time.” Not too very convincingly.

“I bet.” Jenny said.

Finally Ray’s gaze left Tracy and he began to look at the other treasures that were around him.

Jenny had perky little breasts that jiggled provocatively as she moved and she moved often just to feel them wiggle free of any restricting clothing. Since all the girls where kneeling next to the tub, Ray could not see more than just their breasts. Jenny wanted him to see all of her naked body. The three girls that still wore clothes began to feel left out of the experience that the naked girls were having. They wanted to be naked too but could not see a way to do it with out embarrassment.

Jenny gave them the incentive that they needed.

“Come on you guys, shed those clothes, it’s too hot for clothes in here.” Indeed it was getting very hot. Everyone was sweating.

Marie was the first to stand up. She slid down her shorts and then her panties. Then she pulled off the T-shirt over her head and stood there. She looked at Ray as he scanned her body from head to toe. Her skin was effected by his scrutiny by blushing from head to toe. After watching him ogle her for some time, she shuttered with a mini orgasm. She felt so unnerved that she went to the toilet to relieve the tension and her bladder. Again there was the music of female piss splashing into the bowl. Tracy understood what had happened to Marie and she felt a bit jealous. Then it was Kitty’s turn to strip for her coach. She, being the tomboy, unceremoniously chucked off the shirt and stood there waiting for Ray to examine her as he did Marie. She was flat chested and was self-conscious about it. Ray could see that she was not happy with her lack of chest and he made an effort to give her the same attention that he gave Marie. She appreciated his leer and moved closer to give him a better view. She stood right next to him as close as she could without getting into the tub with him. Ray stared right into her wisp of pubic hair; He could smell the aroused woman’s odor wafting from between her legs. She parted her legs slightly until the swollen pink lips could be seen, opening as if a flower opening in the morning sun.

“Daddy, what are you doing, she has her pussy practically in your face.” Tracy complained.

Ray ignored Tracy’s concern and just stared into the pink folds. Kitty began rocking her hips toward Ray’s face, coming closer and closer with each forward motion. Ray moved closer also. Then as it was destine to happen Ray’s nose and Kitty’s pubis, made contact. Kitty held herself against Ray’s nose until the tingling hint of an orgasm made her body shudder.

Ray felt and sensed her release and backed away; things were getting out of hand, he thought. “Girls, you had better get out of here and let me finish my bath before something happens that could ruin all our lives.” Ray warned. “Oh daddy, no one will tell that you saw us naked.” Tracy reasoned.

Ray fought with his conscious, he certainly enjoyed seeing the girls naked; except for Cathy who kept her large bosom under wraps. Surely the girls would keep silent about what happened here tonight; after all he wasn’t going to screw them. The thought of appearing in court and being sentenced, turn his temptation into reason. He found the towel and pulled it over his head and slumped down into the water.

“Good bye girls, its time for me to finish my bath.”

Ray did not attempt to cover himself; his erection was quite evident to the dozen eyes that were rooted to examining it. In fact, when he slumped down in the hot tub, the head of his one eyed monster would occasionally appear above the surface. When this would happen, the girls would giggle at the sight. Ray could feel himself emerge above the water and he could hear the effect that it had on the girls. He enjoyed having them look. He could not see where taking a bath could be construed as any kind of sexual abuse. It probably would do them some good to see a man’s erection, even his own daughter would benefit from the anatomy lesson. He remained relaxed in the tub. He slid down even more until his nose was in danger of going under. This caused his cock to be even more exposed. The girls remained and stared. Tracy leaned over and brought her face within inches of her father’s penis in a mocked attempt to perform oral sex. The other girls tried to stifle their reaction. Tracy opened her mouth as if to place it over the purple head bobbing in the water. The girls could hardly contain themselves with audible reactions. Tracy raised her head up and attempted to silence them with a finger across her mouth. The girls became silent. Tracy returned to mocking the act of sucking her father’s penis. When she was almost in contact with the soft head, and where she intended to stop her silly joke; Jenny pushed her head down with a great deal of force; so much so that Tracy had her father’s cock all the way down her throat before she could react. Tracy immediately drew back her head. Ray rose out of the water to see what had happened. The girls broke out laughing so hard that were rolling on the bathroom floor. Even Tracy began to laugh. Ray was dumfounded for a short time, not knowing what really happened, --before long he too had to laugh at the joke; even if he didn’t quite know exactly what had transpired.

“How did it feel Ray; to get a blow job from your own daughter.” Jenny said between bouts of laughter.

“Sorry dad, I didn’t mean to do it, Jenny pushed my head down on it.” Tracy explained as she was laughing.

Ray of course had sat up when he felt his manhood being devoured, which returned his masculine display back under him and under water.

“I thought that “Jaws” had got me.” He jokingly replied.

Again the laughter rose up in the room. As the girls regained their composure, they returned to the side of the tub; some sitting on the edge, some kneeling with their chins on their arms; all eyes were fixed on Ray; staring at where his cock might reappear. All except Cathy, she sat a little back from the rest; she wasn’t sure exactly what to make of what was going on.

Tracy was bent over also; straining for a glimpse of the tasty morsel that had just been in her mouth. “Are you girls ever going to let me finish my bath alone?” Ray asked in mock exasperation.

“I don’t think that you want us to leave, Ray.” Jenny said. “Do you want us to wash your back?” She added.

Without waiting for an answer Tracy grabbed a sponge and a bar of soap and began to wash her dad’s shoulder. Marie picked up the soap and began to wash the other shoulder. Jenny not to be outdone, used the towel that Ray had used to cover his head, and began washing his back. Kitty found some shampoo and began a scalp massage. Ray was slowly being lulled into a trance of total relaxation.

Soon, Ray’s body was being manipulated by busy hands; until he was again laying back against the form fitting tub. His feet were lifted above the water and lovingly washed. His legs were next to be cleaned. He felt all of their hands concentrating on his legs and then he felt soapy hands caressing his rigid cock. Hands were in a competition to gain control more of the surface of his member. Then there were hands exploring his testicles, inquisitive hands that felt the size, hefted the weight and tested to see how far that they could be move from side to side. Some one had pulled the drain for a short time, in order to expose more of Ray’s anatomy. Ray felt a little chill from the lack of water but his erection did not subside. Dribbles of precum could be seen oozing out of the head of his painfully hard dick. The girls explored more, even his ass was fair game for their prodding. Ten busy hands were competing for areas to wash and examine. It was logical that they would have to go to more forbidden places. Ray’s legs were lifted and spread to gain access to his neither region. After a complete look at the puckered orifice, someone entered with a soap-covered finger. Ray moaned at the intrusion. He lifted his head from the relaxing headrest and opened his eyes to see who might have been so bold as to rape his ass hole. There was Tracy working her index finger in and out of his ass. The sight and feeling that she was giving him caused his seed to spill creating the most explosive orgasm of his life. There were hands on his cock at the time and they were the first to feel his hot spunk but soon all of the girls had deposits on them on one place or another.

Tracy, ceremoniously took her finger out of her father’s ass, long enough to capture a wad of cum on the end of the finger that had been in her dad’s ass. She brought the sample to her mouth and licked it clean. The four other girls looked in awe at their friend who was obviously more sexually experienced then they.

Ray’s orgasm brought back to him a feeling of good sense and guilt.

“Now girls, see what you have done, you have all had participated in a sexual act with an instructor. I could loose my job and go to jail for this.” Ray lamented.

“Daddy why don’t we call this a sex education class and what we just did was a lab experiment.” Tracy offered.

“Yes, we could all ask questions and you could answer them for us.” Jenny chimed in.

Without waiting for Ray to agree, the questions began.

“Could you answer a question for me?” Marie asked.

“I’ll try.” Ray answered.

“Why don’t I have tits as big as the other girls?”

After thinking over the proposal of educating the girls Ray decided that it might be fun.

“Honey, your day will come.”—The girls all laughed at my unintentional pun. “What I mean is that your breast will develop a little later, that’s all. Be patient they will get there. Besides many men like small breasts better and I know that all men like all breasts no matter how big they are.” Ray said.

“What do men like as far as feel, do they like soft breast or hard breasts?” Jenny asked.

“Again, men like all breasts wither they are hard or soft; however I don’t ever remember feeling any hard ones.” Ray explained.

“Are mine soft daddy?” Tracy said as she pushed them up and outwards for him to touch.

“Oh honey I couldn’t touch you.” Ray tried to sound sincere but the look in his eyes as he stared into her nipples gave him away.

“Go ahead daddy, you know you want to.” Tracy teased.

Ray reached up and took one of his daughter’s breasts in each hand. The effect of his touch was the same for both of them. They both closed their eyes and rolled their heads back, letting the sheer enjoyment of his hands on her soft virgin skin surge through their bodies.

Ray squeezed the soft flesh and pinched the rigid nipples, soon he became more aggressive in his caress, noting that Tracy became more aroused and vocal the harder he squeezed and pinched. Soon he was mauling each orb, distorting their shape until his actions resembled someone torturing a captive slave. Tracy began to moan continuously as her breasts were mauled. Finally the pleasure was too much for her to bear; she screamed and fell back in the hot water, her body quivering from the intense orgasm.

Ray stared at the limp form of his offspring; she was beautiful; her skin was red from the water and the sexual act that she had just experienced. The other girls were struck silent. Their own bodies were aroused by the display of a father pleasuring his daughter and extreme pleasure it was. They envied their teammate, they wanted to feel what she had just felt. There was silence for quite some time before Tracy opened her eyes and smiled a dreamy smile that reflected the degree of pleasure she had just experienced.

Her first action after stretching as if she had just awakened from a long sleep was to throw her arms around her dad and hug him.

“Oh thank you daddy, that was the most wonderful feeling that I have ever felt. I am so lucky to have a dad that is willing to pleasure me that way.” Tracy was gushing her praise and covering his face with kisses as she spoke.

“Well I guess you are welcome honey, I was so glad to be of service.” Ray replied.

All this time, Cathy remained in the background watching the activities of the naked people in front of her. Her body was in turmoil; her panties were wet from arousal and her large breasts were aching from the rigid nipples that poked out from her bra. She was not tormented by making the decision of joining the group or not, she knew that she wanted to get naked and participate; she was as always embarrassed by the size of her enormous breasts. She would never get naked in the shower room, she would always wait until there was no one around before she would get undressed. The girls knew that she was shy but they didn’t know exactly what she was shy about and generally left her alone.

Cathy approached the group for the first time and looked over the shoulders of the other girls and peered into the tub.

“Ccccan I see too?” Cathy stammered.

The girls parted, giving her ample room to see into the tub. Cathy kneeled on the floor and looked at the semi erect penis of her coach.

“It was a lot bigger before.” Jenny said.

“Oh yes it was almost twice as big. Isn’t it the cutest thing that you have ever seen.” Tracy said.

Everyone waited for Cathy to reply. After a long spell of silence, Cathy realized that they were waiting for a reaction from her.

“I’m sorry, what was the question?” Cathy asked as she looked up at the faces of her companions for just a moment before looking back at Ray’s cock as it grew.

“Its getting bigger.” Cathy observed. “How does it do that?” She asked.

By the inflection in Cathy’s voice, one might think that she was in fact asking a question in class about a subject that she had a great degree of interest in.

“Go ahead dad, tell her how it works.” Tracy said.

“This ought to be good.” Jenny interjected.

All eyes were on Ray’s crotch, including Ray’s, as they waited for his explanation.

“I don’t quite know where to begin; I guess I’ll start by saying that it gets “big” when there are six pretty girls looking at it and washing it. And if those girls wash it hard enough and stick their fingers in my ass then this thing goes off and sprays seamen all over, which is what happened tonight.” Ray said. “Is there anything else you want to know?”

Cathy thought for a moment, the others were waiting for her to ask the next question; they thought that her questions would a lot more fun than anything they might ask.

After a while, Cathy realized that she would be the only one asking questions.

“I guess I want to know what it feels like?” Cathy asked.

“Can I touch it?” Cathy was looking at Tracy for permission, as if it was her penis.

“Sure, go ahead.” Tracy said.

“Wait, don’t I have anything to say about it.” Ray asked.

“We know that you won’t mind, you’re a man.” Jenny said. “Well can she touch it?” Jenny asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.