Taking a Road Trip! - Cover

Taking a Road Trip!

 

DAY TWO

Sex Story: DAY TWO - This is the story of Mary, Richard Jr, Jessica and Richard III, the Rogers family! Their family dynamic siginificantly changes during their nearly 1,800 mile Road Trip. Read On!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie  

DAY TWO

“Ohh, Rich—that feels so nice, put your left hand on my other one, and just hold me, please?”

I saw no reason to deny her request and now had my two hands on her two breasts. I felt her hand reaching behind her. She found my boxers, then went inside and gripped my very hard dick.

“Squeeze my tits, please?” she softly uttered.

“Only if you’ll squeeze my dick, Jess,” I said practically out of breath.

She started to slide and squeeze me ... I gave both her breasts a nice squeeze.

“If you were older I’d ask you if you wanted a blow job or not,” she said.

“Maybe I could fuck your breasts? Would you like that, Jess? I want to please you any way I can. I’ve never done anything with a girl except kiss. I know of the things we can do because I got a hidden folder on my laptop with five gig of porn.”

“Of what?” she asked.

“Mostly redheaded girls ... like you,” I answered.

“Really, I would have never expected ... what time is it?” she asked.

“Six am,” I answered.

She escaped my hands and turned towards me. She had re-gripped and had a firm grasp on my fully extended hard on.

“Let’s start things easy, Rich,” she said. “I’ve wanted to put your dick in my mouth since I saw it last night. How about I give you your first blow job?”

Right then, with a kiss directly on my dick, I came all over her hand and my dick.

“I’m sorry, Jess! I got too excited.”

She amazed me by licking it off her hand. After she found it all and licked it all, she got out of bed for a quick second and got a towel to clean up the rest of it.

“You’re already hard again. That’s impressive, R3. Lay on your back with your head on the pillow.”

I did as she instructed, “Jess, isn’t this wrong for a brother and sister to do?”

“Do you love me, Richard?”

She doesn’t called me that very often, “Yes, I do.”

“I love you as well,” I said.

She grabbed me by the fully erect dick and started to lick it, right inside my pee hole. I gave an involuntary twitch, and she smiled up at me.

She began what I could only describe as a ‘perfect’ blow job. Every time I was about to cum, she calmed me down. She knew things, great things. After the third time, I asked, “Could you let me please cum, Jessica?”

“Sure, where do you want to put your cum?”

Knowing better than to answer that question honestly, I said, “Your tits, can I cover your tits with my cum?”

She got up on her haunches, pointing my dick at her chest, and went into high gear jacking me off. It only took about fifteen seconds as I began to spurt over two feet in the air and practically covered her tits with my half-dozen spurts.

She was as aroused as I had been, “I don’t think Stefani deserves you, Rich. I may want to keep you all to myself.”

My phone alarm went off, telling me we needed to be in the shower by now. I told Jess this last night, so she pulled me into the bathroom and started a shower.

“We only have time to wash, Richard. When we have more time, I’ll teach you some fun you can have while in the shower,” my redheaded beauty said to me.

She washed my front, paying particular attention to my growing erection. I washed her front, watching her have another orgasm in the process. We needed to get out or our parents might find us in here.

I turned off the water, and we dried off each other.

“Pick me out another set of underwear for today, please?” Jess asked.

I saw a lovely lavender set, and she put them on, again very slowly and sensually. I grabbed the next set of boxers I could find. We were just about dressed when there was a knock at the door, “Kids, we want to leave in 20 minutes. Hurry up!”

We were dressed and packed within five minutes.


We were approaching the car as mom appeared with her hands on her hips. “So, what did you two do last night?”

“A gentleman never tells what happens between the sheets, Mary. Let’s just say that both of us learned some new information about each other last night.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.