Taking a Road Trip! - Cover

Taking a Road Trip!

 

DAY ONE

Sex Story: DAY ONE - This is the story of Mary, Richard Jr, Jessica and Richard III, the Rogers family! Their family dynamic siginificantly changes during their nearly 1,800 mile Road Trip. Read On!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie  

DAY ONE

Instead of carrying cold drinks and food in the car, dad figured we would eat before we left and always eat together as a family while we’re all on this trip.

“Burger King, Arby’s or Mickey D’s?” dad yelled to us.

“You pick. I don’t care,” I said.

“You’re just the best brother on earth—Arby’s!” she yelled.

The car stopped; Dad pulled up and placed an order. We’ll eat anything, but he knows what we like, depending on where we go.

We drove and parked. Mom brought us our food and said, “Don’t make a mess!”

Together we said, “We won’t, Mom!”

She closed us back in and blew us kisses.

Burger, fries, and soda, at eight am, seems wrong.

We ate and put all of our trash together. We knew we had six hours of driving today, so I put my pillow down and lay across the back. Jess lay in front of me snuggling up against me and we fell asleep!

“Hey, what’s that?”

“What’s what?”

“Up against my butt, what’s that?”

“Oh gosh sis, sorry!”

“Is that your ... pecker?”

“Sorry, he doesn’t know it’s you.”

“Who does he think I am?” she giggled.

“Stefani, my girlfriend.”

“I didn’t know you had a girlfriend?”

“We actually haven’t gone out yet.”

“Oh, you want her to be your girlfriend?”

“Yeah!”

“So, your pecker gets hard when you think of her?”

“Sis, my pecker gets hard for any reasonably pretty girl my eyes see in front of me.”

“And I’m a girl, so your pecker got hard because of me?”

“I guess so ... go back to sleep.”

“Alright. How big is it?”

“How big is what?”

“Your pecker.”

“Would you stop using that word?”

“Pecker, pecker, pecker, pecker...”

“Stop it!”

“Would you rather I call it something else?”

“Yeah, that sounds all right.”

“Is it long and skinny or short and fat?”

“Why does that matter?”

“So, I can name him,” my sister remarked.

“Of course!” I said sarcastically.

I thought about it for a while before I said, “Long and fat”

“Really!”

“Yes, really. How would you describe your boyfriend’s pecker?” I asked. “I’m waiting.”

“I’m still waiting, Sis.”

“I can’t think of an interesting nickname. It’s about four inches soft and six inches hard.”

“I got that beat.”

“Yeah right! Let me see it?”

“Why would I do that?”

“To prove your statement, of course!”

“This is getting weird ... let’s go back to sleep,” I said. “All right, you know something sis?”

“What!”

“You are the prettiest girl I know.”

“Ha ha, yes that’s so sweet of you.”

“Would it be all right with you if I cuddled up behind you again?”

“You mean dry fuck me in the ass?”

“Not exactly, but you are awfully soft. Could I hold you close and pretend that you’re my girlfriend while we’re driving at least?”

“Go ahead, R3,” she said.

I wrapped my arms around her, put my head on my pillow and fell asleep.


“WE’RE AT OUR FIRST STOP!” Maryann yelled from the front of the van.

I woke up and I had my right hand on my sister’s breast, and a really bad hard on.

Her eyes opened up, surveyed the situation, and said, “You might not be so bad as a boyfriend.”

I took my hand off her breast, and we straightened out as dad went into the hotel office.

We were standing outside with the Odyssey between our parents and us. My sister kissed me.

“Why did you do that?”

“Because I wanted to.”

Dad came out and said, “Everybody gather ‘round.”

“We’re in Lexington, Kentucky until tomorrow at eight-am. I got us two rooms, each with a single queen bed. You kids wouldn’t mind sharing a bed with each other?”

I was too embarrassed and turned around on my sister and said, “Sure thing, Dad.”

We followed behind the car as it pulled into a parking space.

Getting out of the car, dad said, “Just get out the minimum you need to exist, please!”

Jessica and I opened the middle door. She pointed at the three suitcases she wanted me to get for her, and I got a single suitcase for myself.

Dad came over and said, “Here’s your key—we’re on the same floor.” Since I was carrying my sister’s bag as well, I told my dad to put the key in my mouth.

“It’s Room 304,” dad said, anticipating the question.

I let my sister walk ahead of me. She does have a nice butt.

She took the keys from my mouth using hers, and put it in her hand and opened the door.

She’s openly flirting with me. This could change these next four or five days considerably.

“Richard, is it all right if I take a shower?”

“No problem sis ... I’ll be unpacking a little.”

“You could join me ... if you’d like?”

Not sure if she’s joking or not, I said, “Maybe later on the trip.”

“You don’t know what you’re missing?”

“Oh yes, I do believe I know what I’m missing.”

This was a Days Inn so it wasn’t the cheapest, and it wasn’t the nicest. I believe we’re rich, but I’ve never actually asked that question.

I guess it is that if rich people want to stay rich, they go to places like Days Inn.

Jessica came out in two towels, one for her hair, and another for her ... body.

She smiled at me and said, “Thank you for bringing in my suitcase. Why don’t you choose which bra and panties I wear?”

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” I said.

“No go ahead.”

I got up, and went to her suitcase. She must’ve brought a dozen each, but they were all matching.

I saw a very light-yellow pair, and so I pointed them out.

“Go ahead take them and hand them to me please?”

I did, giving them to her.

She had finished drying her hair pulled out a comb and combed it.

“You are sure a cute brother,” she said.

“I didn’t know you were paying such close attention,” I said.

“Please turn around?”

“What if I don’t?”

She dropped her towel, exposing her naked body to me.

“What are you doing?” I asked, but didn’t look away.

“Changing my clothes, hand me my panties please?”

I did, but stayed watching her every move. She bent over and put on the panties. I hadn’t noticed if she shaved or not. I was staring at her amazing breasts the whole time.

“Can you hand me my bra? You can help me put it on, if you’d like?”

I handed her the matching bra to her panties. I never saw exactly how a girl puts on a bra. She put in on with the hooks below her breasts. She then turns the bra 180 degrees and encased her breasts with the cups. Lastly, she put the straps on her shoulders ... securing everything.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.