30 December 2006
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan stays with Ben and Cathy the night before his wedding to Karen. She visits him in his bedroom and they recall all the flirting that took place between them the previous summer...Cathy played with the hem of her nightie pulling it up higher over her thighs. She crossed her arms and pulled it up and over her head. Her beautiful, naked body was in full view for her dad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dan was sitting in Ben’s living room watching the World Junior Hockey game that he’d recorded in the evening. Dan was spending the night with Ben and Cathy while Karen stayed home.

Karen wanted to keep to the tradition that the groom couldn’t see the bride until she walked down the aisle, or in their instance, into the makeshift chapel at the Quinte Convention Center.

His eyes drank in the sensual beauty of his eldest daughter as she placed a box on the table and removed her winter coat. Full breasts barely contained in her low-cut dress and long, slender legs below the very short hem sparked his imagination.

“How was Karen’s party?” Dan asked, wanting to hear her version. He smiled, envisioning what might have taken place.

“We had fun,” she grinned, remembering the fucking she received from the three male strippers.

“How was your party?” She returned the interest.

“We had fun,” he smiled, thinking of the blow job and fuck he received from the sexy female stripper, Bobbie.

“What’s in the box?” Ben asked.

“A gift from Karen.” The men waited for her to show them. “It’s a surprise; you’ll get to see it tomorrow. I’m going to freshen up and go to bed.”

Cathy kissed Ben goodnight and went to see Dan. She playfully sat on his lap, as she did as a little girl. “I’m so happy for you and Karen to be getting married tomorrow. Now I can really call her Mom,” she said, hugging him.

As Ben occupied his time watching the game, she guided Dan’s hand between her legs. “Remember the fun we had the night you proposed to Karen?” She smiled, recalling how he fingered her pussy to climax in the shopping mall parking lot.

“I sure do,” he grinned as his digits found her bare pussy.

“You should go to bed soon, you have a very long and exciting day ahead of you tomorrow,” she said and stood, just as two fingers entered her.

“You tease,” he whispered.

“I know,” she smiled, kissing him goodnight. “I love you Dad.”

“I love you, Cathy.”

Dan and Ben continued watching the game, and Canada defeated Russia 5-0.


Dan called Karen, teasing that he was lonely for her, and asked what her party was like. “So tell me again, how many times did you get fucked on your last night of freedom?”

“What makes you think I was fucked?” She played innocent, having told him everything the night before.

“Because I know Vicky and imagine the sort of party she threw for you. So how many male strippers fucked you?”

“Three, I’m not embarrassed to say.”

“Only three?” He joked.

“Plus, I gave them each a nice blow job. Their cocks were ten fucking inches long!”

“That must have made you happy and the other girls too.”

“And what about you? You must have fucked at least once,” she returned the interest.

“Ben and Scott took me to the Go Go Club in Belleville. I did get to fuck a beautiful young stripper. She was very nimble and sucked a good cock.”

“I’ve given you an early wedding present. After we finish our call, look at the videos on your phone. I transferred several that Wendy and Vicky recorded of my party. Don’t jerk off too many times watching me being fucked and giving blow jobs to my well-hung strippers,” she joked.

Dan laughed. “You look at your phone too. I put some video on it that Scott recorded of me fucking my stripper. Now don’t you finger your pussy too many times watching it,” he returned the teasing.

“I love you, Dan. I can hardly wait for us to finally be husband and wife,” she sighed.

“I love you too, Karen, and I can’t believe our day has finally come.”

“I love the cumming part. See you tomorrow, my love.”

They said good night to each other, both excited to finally become husband and wife.


Dan was slowly stroking his cock, watching the video of Karen fucking and cock sucking two of her strippers. “Dad can I come in and talk with you for a few minutes?” Cathy asked.

“Sure you can,” he replied, closing the videos. The bedsheet couldn’t hide the bulge of his hard cock.

Cathy came in, and closed the door behind her, immediately noticing the bulge under his bedsheet. She wore a very short, white, thin cotton nightie that didn’t leave much to the imagination. Dan could see her firm nipples and the natural hang of her breasts press against the almost transparent material. Her shoulder-length blonde hair and perfect features were hard to resist. Cathy’s heart was pounding as she sat on the right side of her dad’s bed, facing him, knowing she wanted to finally fulfill her longtime desires.

She sat, placing her right knee on the bed. The hem of her nightie rode up dangerously high, and Dan couldn’t resist peeking at the darkened V shape under it. She nervously curled her hair behind her right ear, then touched the base of her throat.

“I guess you’re in for a very busy day and night tomorrow,” she smiled, patting his right hand and glancing at the hidden cock she desired so much.

“It sure will be the busiest, especially at night,” he smiled.

“I know Mom is nervous.”

“I’m glad that you already call Karen, Mom.”

“She’s been like a mom to me all my life; now it will be for real. I’m really happy for you, Dad, and I know that our mom, Laura, would be happy for you too.”

“It’s because of Laura that Karen and I are together again.”

“I wanted to thank you again for you and Karen putting on such a great Christmas dinner for everyone,”

“You’re welcome, honey,” he said, eyeing her hidden breasts.

“I like the family tradition of the men doing the dishes for the girls after supper.”

“It gave you girls a chance to get to know each other. After all, Dianne and Brenda are your sisters. It’s too bad that Dave and Doug couldn’t be here for the wedding.”

“It’s really busy on the roads this time of year and dangerous. You can’t rely on the weather cooperating for a drive from Calgary or Winnipeg to here, and the weather can also delay or cancel flights. Scott is going to videotape the ceremony so we can send them a DVD.”


“I noticed the way the girls acted around you Christmas night. They all wore low-cut tops and short skirts or just as sexy dresses. Mom was pretty slutty dressed too. They all tried to sit close to you, always touching you somewhere on your body. One of the girls always sat with you, putting your hand high up on their thigh or under their short hem close to the V of their crossed legs.”

“You did your fair share, also. You gave me some good views down your dress at your breasts when you stood close to me, and you made sure I saw you wore no panties under your short yellow dress.”

“I’m glad you noticed,” she smiled, placing her hand on Dan’s right knee. “I must confess that on Christmas night I happened by accident to see you in action. I think the girls are more than just girlfriends. I know you’re fucking Vicky, Wendy, Angie, and Cindy. It’s amazing what girls will talk about when they get together.”

“I won’t deny it. I am fucking all of them, including Abby.”

I know that you, Karen, Vicky, Scott, Wendy, Angie, and Cindy are going to the Hen House for New Year’s.”

“Yes, we are. How did you find out?”

“The girls were talking at Mom’s party last night. Girls aren’t afraid to tell one another about their man and how good a fuck he is.”

“Ben and I are going to the Hen House also for New Years.”

“I didn’t know that you all were going until yesterday. You’ve both been there before?”

“Yes we have, and we had a lot of fun,” she recalled with a smile.

“Oh, so you know what goes on in there?”

“Yes, we do. We found it exciting to share ourselves with other couples, just like you, Mom, and Karen used to do. I would very much like for Ben and me to sit at your table.”

“You want to sit with our group?” He asked, and she nodded yes. “You know that I’ll be fucking all the women at our table.”

“I know you will be.”

“That means if you sit with us, you’ll be letting me fuck you, and that Ben would fuck the girls too.”

“I know that. How many times have you and I tried to fuck and always been interrupted, or when you fell asleep before we could start?” She asked.

“Wouldn’t you be embarrassed by me fucking you in front of everyone?”

“No, I wouldn’t be embarrassed. That’s why I’m here now. In fact, I’d be proud to have you fuck me, Dad. I know what a good dad and man you are. I know it’s called incest, but I’m a twenty-three-year-old beautiful, sexy woman who wants to, and is willing to, be fucked by a handsome, sexy stud of a man who happens to be her dad. We are finally going to have that fuck we never finished last summer and the night you proposed to Karen,” she stated.

Cathy played with the hem of her nightie, pulling it up higher over her thighs. She crossed her arms and pulled it up and over her head. Her beautiful, naked body was in full view of him.

“I want us to fuck now so when we fuck tomorrow night, it won’t be embarrassing at all,” she reasoned.

“You’re positive about this?” He asked. “You want me to fuck you?”

“Yes, Dad. I want you to fuck me,” Cathy replied, rubbing Dan’s cock through the bedsheets, then taking his right hand, placing it on her full right tit.

“You know that if we fuck, our relationship will never be the same again,” he cautioned.

“I know. I’ll want you to fuck me more, whenever possible.”

“Does Ben know what you’re doing?”

“Yes, he does. I talked to him earlier about you fucking me. He’s cool with it, saying the number of other women he’s been allowed to fuck,” she answered and moved under the bedsheets.


“I have wanted you to fuck me since last summer, but we never finished that day or your engagement night.”

“Last summer, I was waiting for you to make the first move,” he confessed.

“I’m glad it’s finally happening. I really enjoyed you fucking me a little and fingering my pussy to make me cum the night you proposed to Karen,” she said, laying her head on his chest. She slid her hand down his stomach to just above the waistband of his underwear. Dan could feel the coolness of Cathy’s full tits pressing against him as his hand smoothed up and down her soft skin to her waist.

“How can I please you, Cathy?”

“I would like you to give me a loving fuck, just like you used to do for Mom and now do for Karen and Wendy.”

“It would be my pleasure.” Their lips met in a long, passionate kiss. Dan took Cathy’s tit in his hand, giving it a healthy feel.

“First, I want to give you a good blow job so you’ll last longer when we fuck. Mom told me how she, Karen, and other women liked the taste of your cum. I want to taste it for myself,” Cathy said, kissing Dan again and then kissing her way down his chest.

She pulled the bedsheets off Dan, revealing his underwear concealing a semi-hard cock. She moved lower, getting into position inches from her future joy, and removed his underwear. He watched Cathy caress, kiss, and lick the head, then take his cock into her mouth and start a slow and sensual sucking.

“I want to see my first shot of cum go into your mouth.” Cathy nodded; she understood. “Please turn around so I can eat your pussy,” he asked, and she did so. Dan spread her legs, putting Cathy in the sixty-nine position. “I probably won’t last long with the excitement of my daughter sucking on my cock.”

“That’s okay. I’m sure you know this won’t be the only time I give you a blow job,” Cathy predicted, going back to her dad’s cock. He brought Cathy’s pussy up to his face and began licking her sensual, moistened hole.

“Mmm, your pussy tastes the same as your mother’s.” It didn’t take long for Cathy to get Dan close.

“You’re a good cock sucker, Cathy.”

“Thank you, Daddy, I love sucking off men. Ben is a good husband that way. He likes to watch me suck off guys and fuck them, and I like to watch him fuck other women and get blow jobs.”

He enjoyed her flavour, then she had him lie down again. “Cathy, I’m getting close!” He warned. She paused, letting his urge subside, then a moment later resumed their pleasure. “I’m going to cum!” He announced it a few minutes later.

Cathy let his cock out of her mouth, keeping it open. She stroked his cock, aiming the head at her open mouth. The first spurt shot into her mouth, then a second one. On the third strong spurt, she sucked on him hard and fast. Cathy moaned her pleasure at swallowing her dad’s cum as he lovingly ran his fingers through her blonde hair. She kept looking at him as she sucked his cock dry of cum.

“Yes, you definitely are a very good cock sucker!” He sighed.

“Thank you, Daddy. I like the taste of your cum and look forward to many more swallows.”

She moved up to his side, putting her arms around his neck, and kissed him. Dan accepted Cathy’s cum taste in her mouth and tongue as he felt her full tits.


He pressed his body against her, kissing her lips, neck, and shoulders. “Tell me how you and Ben got into fucking other couples.” He asked, sucking on each hard nipple.

“Ben and I had gone to his office Christmas party last year. We did our fair share of tit and cock feeling with each other. About three hours into the night, we were dancing, and Ben said that a woman had been hitting on him, and I said a guy was all over me too. Next time they make a pass at us, we’ll follow through with it. Ben ended up fucking this woman, and I got a good fuck too.”

“When we got home and told each other what happened, we fucked our brains out. Ever since then, we’ve been more sexually active with ourselves and other couples we might meet from time to time.”

“Can I tell you again about what I saw you doing at home on Christmas night?”

“If you want to, but you already told me,” he said, kissing his way down her body to her moistened pussy.

“I know, but I want to tell you again.”


“Little Danny was getting tired and cranky. I didn’t want to go home too early. Besides, I liked watching Angie, Cindy, Cathy, Diane, Brenda, Vicky, and Mom put your hands on their bodies. I even noticed Abby sneaking your hand under the hem of her skirt.”

“I also wanted to give you more looks up my skirt at my bare pussy. I took Danny upstairs to the spare bedroom, and I laid with him for a few minutes to calm him down and hopefully he’d fall asleep.”

“The door was ajar about a foot, with a view of the closed bathroom door. A minute or so later, I saw Cindy come out of the bathroom, followed by you. Cindy wiped the corners of her mouth and then pressed you against the wall. ‘I hope you enjoyed your little Christmas present. I love giving you blow jobs when you least expect it,’ she smiled, kissing you. I could see you slide your left hand under Cindy’s low-cut top and feel her tit. ‘All I was doing was going to the bathroom to pee,’ you said. ‘I know; that’s why I followed you,” Cindy replied, rubbing your cock.”

“‘Dan, Dan, are you up there?’ A woman’s voice called. ‘I better go,’ Cindy whispered, giving you a quick kiss as her mom came around the corner. ‘There you are. I’ve been looking for you,’ Angie smiled, coming up to you and giving you a kiss. ‘I was just going to go to the bathroom,’ you said. ‘In a minute, I want to give you another Christmas present first because you’ve been such a good boy this year!’ She smiled, unbuttoning her blouse.”

“Angie took you by the hand and led you into your bedroom across the hall. She left the door partly open and led you around the other side of the bed to the patio window. A full moon casts a blue colour over you and her. I crept away from Danny and snuck into your bedroom, standing in a dark corner.”

“‘You must have been kissing with Cindy; I can smell her perfume on you. I hate living the farthest away from you. It means we don’t get to fuck as often as the other girls do.’ ‘Angie, we can’t fuck right now; it’s too risky.’ ‘Okay, then, I suppose I’ll have to settle for giving you a quick blow job.’ She pulled up her bra, exposing her tits, and guided your left hand under her short skirt. By the motion of your hand, I could tell you started to finger her pussy.”

“She unzipped your fly, took out your cock, and knelt down. She kissed and licked the head, and you caressed her head as she began to give you a blowjob. ‘It may take a while for me to cum. Cindy just finished giving me a blow job when you came upstairs.’ ‘Damn, she beat me to you again.’ ‘Maybe it would be easier if you and she went to bed with me at the same time,” you joked. “We haven’t tried that yet, but I’m all for it. I guess I’ll enjoy sucking on your cock that much longer,’ she said. Angie went to work on your cock, taking long, slow suckings.”

“Wow, you got back-to-back blow jobs from a mother-daughter team just like you’re getting from Mom and me, plus her with Diane and Brenda, I imagine,” Cathy commented.

“‘Angie was about three minutes into her blow job on you when, ‘Dan, honey, are you up there?’ Karen asked. ‘We’re in our bedroom,’ you said loudly. ‘I didn’t want Karen to know I’m sucking you off.’ ‘That’s okay, Angie, I keep no secrets from Karen,’ you said.”

“And that goes for us too. If you don’t tell Karen that you sucked me off and we fucked tonight, then I will,” Dan said.

“Okay, Dad, I’ll tell Mom.”

“Karen came down the hall and entered your bedroom. She turned on the light, seeing Angie with your cock in her mouth. ‘Oh, here you are. I haven’t seen you for about twenty minutes.’ ‘You can blame Cindy and now Angie for my absence. Turn off the light and come over, honey.’ ‘The blue-white colour from the full moon is nice,’ Karen said.”

“‘All I was doing was coming up stairs to use the damn bathroom, and Cindy came in and gave me a blow job, and now Angie is sucking me off,’ you defended as Karen came to your side. ‘Brad needs to take Abby home. Can you give them a ride?’ ‘Sure, as soon as Angie finishes swallowing my cum. Cindy sucked me off not two minutes before she showed up. I’m having trouble getting hard and cumming quickly.’ ‘You had better be able to get hard and quite often tonight. Plus, you will still have to fuck Vicky and me when everyone has gone home. I’ll help you, Angie,’ Karen said, getting on her knees beside her.”

“How did it make you feel watching all the fun I was having?” Dan asked, sucking as much of Cathy’s pussy juice as he could while fingering her.

“It made me so jealous.”

“Why was that?”

“Because I wish it was me sucking on your cock. Plus, it was making me feel so fucking horny. When Ben and I got home that night, I had him fuck me good and hard. I fantasized that it was you fucking me, not Ben. Oh, fuck, Daddy, this feels so good!” Cathy exclaimed, arching her back against Dan’s masterful tongue.

“You love me eating your pussy?”

“Oh, yes, I do! Don’t stop, you’re getting me closer! Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh!” Cathy exclaimed, washing Dan’s face with her exotic cream.

“I love the taste of your cum, just like your mother’s,” he remembered.

“Thank you, Dad.” Dan bathed her tits in her erotic cream as he kissed his way up her body. “Mom was right; you definitely are a great pussy eater, and I’ll be back for a lot more of the same.”

“My lips and tongue will be waiting,” he smiled, sucking on her nipples.

“I know there’s another thing I wanted to tell you. Don’t use a condom when you fuck me. I want to feel your hot fucking cum fill my horny daughter, pussy.”

“Okay.” It didn’t take long for Dan’s cock to get hard from Cathy sucking on it, and she guided the head to her hungry slit. “I want to watch your cock go all the way inside me,” she said, propping herself up on her elbows. “Fucking beautiful!” She exclaimed as they watched the head separate her lips and enter her.

“I have wanted you to fuck me for a long time, ever since last summer!” She exclaimed as his hard cock slid deeper into her hungry pussy. Dan began a slow fucking rhythm with his daughter, and the headboard would tap the wall with a medium thrust.

“Damn headboard hitting the wall,” he complained of the noise.

“That’s okay, let Ben hear how good a fucking you’re giving me. Fuck me good! Bang that fucking headboard hard! Fuck me, good Daddy!” Cathy desired, sucking his tongue deep into her mouth. Dan carried on fucking his eldest daughter, banging the headboard and announcing to Ben his thrusts into his wife’s pussy.

Ben could hear the murmur of their voices and the headboard hitting their adjacent wall. They announced his wife being fucked by her dad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.