I Was a Teenage Succubus - Cover

I Was a Teenage Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by JAMann

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tanya had no idea her mom was a Succubus..nor that on her birthday, she was about to become one as well.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex  

As Melissande reached the top of the stairs, she heard the shower start up in the master bath. She couldn’t resist dipping a finger into the still warm cum, and licking her finger clean. She was already horny, sucking on a cock always started her engine, and tasting the cum was adding an edge to her lust.

When she got to Tanya’s door, she just gently pushed the door open and walked in, pushing it closed behind her. Tanya was still lying down, she had pulled her blankets up around her neck, but Melissande could see her face was a little flushed.

“Ok honey, I need you to sit up.” Melissande sat on the bed as Tanya sat up, letting the blankets drop to her waist.

Melissande held out the glass, offering it to her. Tanya did not take it, giving it a suspicious look.

“What, exactly, is that?” Tanya asked, not recognizing the contents.

“This is the cure to your lack of energy. Trust me, I am pretty sure that once you drink this down, you will soon be feeling much better. I had a similar problem when I was your age, and my mother made this for me. Now come on, take it.”

Tanya reluctantly reached out and took the glass from her. She could feel that whatever it was, it was a little warm. She wasn’t sure what to make of it, but as the aroma reached her, she found her mouth starting to water. She unconsciously licked her lips, her eyes moving back and forth from the glass in her hand and her mother’s face.

Tanya raised the glass to her lips, reluctant to taste, but finding herself drawn to the strange concoction. With her eyes locked on her mother, she tilted the glass up and started drinking the odd liquid. Initially she had planned on only taking a sip to get a taste, but as soon as it hit her tongue, and the flavour registered, she found herself tilting the glass back all the way, slurping the liquid down.

It was an electric current, radiating from her tongue straight to her pussy. As more and more slid across her lips, over her tongue and down her throat, her pussy was twitching and drooling. Once it was gone, she ran her tongue around the glass, gathering up what she could.

“Mmmm, that tasted really good” she said, sounding surprised.

Melissande’s smile was wide, Tanya’s reaction all the evidence she needed to know she was right. She gave a soft chuckle, seeing Tanya run her finger around the glass, collecting what was left.

Melissande got off the bed, and took the glass back.

“Ok Tanya, relax for a bit. I am going to call your school and explain that you will not be in today. You should be feeling better soon, but you will probably be feeling very ... hungry. I will make arrangements to take care of that.”

“Mum, what did I drink? What was in it?”

Melissande moved back to the bed and ran her fingers along her cheek, gently caressing the skin.

“It was your father’s cum. I got it just before coming up to you.”

Tanya was shocked ... unsure what to think ... or say. She was sure that she should be upset, should be grossed out and want to throw up. Initially the idea that she had just consumed a glass of her fathers ... cum ... was revolting.

But ... she could not feel any real disgust. In fact, thinking about the drink, and how it tasted ... how it felt, she realized, even knowing what it was, she wanted more.

Melissande saw Tanya’s face go through numerous different expressions, settling on one she recognized ... desire.

“I know that shocks you darling. There are a number of other surprises in store for you today, but I will help you through this, and to help you understand.”

Melissande walked back to the door, she paused before opening it.

“Your father will be leaving soon. Come on down to the kitchen once you hear him leave. We will talk then.”

Melissande closed the door behind her as she left Tanya’s rooom. Tanya just laid there, not sure if she wanted to know anything more.

Melissande headed back down to the kitchen and put together a chicken salad lunch for Daniel. She decided he was going to need his energy later, she included some mixed nuts and fruits for him to have for snacks.

She was finished and sipping her coffee when Daniel came back down, dressed to head out. She poured him a cup of coffee as well, adding sugar and cream to his taste. He gave her a grateful smile as he accepted the cup.

“Ahhh, fuel for the gods. Thanks honey.”

“I packed a few snacks with your lunch, I recommend you make sure to eat all of it.”

Daniel was a little puzzled, but since he loved the lunches his wife made, didn’t see an issue with doing that.

“I am going to give Thomas a call, get him to come over this morning.”

Daniel blushed a little, recognizing the name of his wife’s preferred daytime lover. Then it came together for him ... Tanya. He looked up, meeting Melissande’s gaze.

“So ... she has the same genetic issue you do then?” his voice sympathetic.

He remembered when his wife had first told him about her genetic issue, this was before they were married. Melissande had explained that she had a problem with an extremely active libido, nothing she could do about it ... she needed a lot of sex. He had not really understood until one weekend she showed him how much she needed. He had barely managed to last the first 5 hours on the Saturday before he was sure his cock would never move again.

But, no more than 2 hours later, she was very horny and ready for more. He ate her pussy to uncountable orgasms over the next 85 minutes, until he couldn’t move his tongue any more. She needed more.

The orgasms she drew out of him were incredible and he loved everything she did. He was actually grateful when she told him, no one could ever keep up with her, she had accepted that she would need to have a collection of lovers to try and keep her lust in check.

By Saturday evening, Daniel understood, and was grateful when she called one of her other lovers to come join them. The other guy managed to last 3.5 hours before he was finished. Melissande wanted Daniel to watch them, so he knew what she needed. By the end, against all of his expectations, Daniels cock was erect again. Daniel managed to last another 55 minutes, before he was finished.

They were married 2 months later. 18 months after that, Melissande gave birth to Regina, 4 years later to Tanya. Regina looked closer to Daniel, than Melissande. Regina reached 5’10” and had a very slim body. She was very much a bookworm, and had a keen mind for maths. Daniel had been grateful when Melissande had told him that it looked like Regina would not be afflicted with the same issue she has.

But it looked like Tanya had not been as fortunate. He wanted to be empathetic, but deep inside, he loved how much Melissande needed sex. He liked seeing her in another man’s arms, fucking ... it was like there was a light in her that came on when she was in the middle of sex.

Daniel had accepted that he could never be all that she needed, and found that seeing her in the throes of orgasm ... with him, or another man, or woman, was VERY exciting. He was not threatened by her lovers, she had made it clear to him long ago that while she needed their bodies, her heart was his and his alone. Daniel knew she meant it, and he loved her all the more for that.

“Are you sure there is no other way? I mean, medicine is evolving fast now...” his voice faded out at her shaking head.

“There are no treatments, and if I don’t help her understand what is happening, she could have some serious medical issues. Having no energy in the morning is only the beginning. This is the way it has to be babe.”

Daniel just drank his coffee and thought about what his little girl was going through. For a few seconds, he had a vision of his sexy wife, and beautiful daughter ... naked ... both pleasuring Thomas. He quickly banished the thought, but he could feel his cock starting to arouse from the image.

He quickly finished his coffee, and gave his wife a heartfelt kiss.

“Whatever you need to do babe. I know you will help her through this.” he grabbed his briefcase and headed for the door.

“Just remember honey, you need to be back her by 6 tonight.” Melissande was quick to remind him.

Daniel paused and looked back, a puzzled look on his face.

Melissande fondled both of her breasts simultaneously, “Thomas may be coming over, but Tanya is going to need most of his attention. If you aren’t home by 6, I am going to have to go out and find someone to satisfy me.” she tweaked both hard nipples, Daniel licked his lips as he stood watching the wanton display.

“The problem is not that I will go find someone to help me ... the problem is that it will mean you will be here alone with Tanya all evening. If I am not here, I can’t guarantee how she will act in the evening. She might be satisfied from the afternoon, she might get ... hungry ... again.”

“I will do my best to be back here before 6, I promise.” Daniel was quick to state.

“I know babe ... but just be sure to eat most of your snacks later in the day, ok? Love you babe, have a fun day.”

Daniel finally was able to leave, but as he started the car, he saw in his mind, him coming home a bit late ... opening the door, Tanya sitting on the couch on the front room... ‘Daddy! Am I glad to see you. I need you daddy ... bad... ‘ Daniel could not say whether that scared him ... or excited him.

Melissande was left standing in the kitchen, thinking about how the day was going to play out. She would talk with Tanya first, then call Thomas if Tanya was willing to take that step. If she was not ready, then Melissande was not sure what to do. She knew that Tanya would not be able to put it off for too long, or it would get much worse.

Melissande could remember when her mother had the talk with her. At the time Melissande did not understand what was happening, and when her mother started telling her what she had to do, and how often she would need to do it ... to say she was shocked was an understatement.

But when Melissande’s mother brought her into the bedroom, and Melissande saw the man lying there, naked ... it didn’t matter. Her need to be with him ... to fuck him ... was irresistible. Melissande had spent the next 2 hours fucking this man, he could not deny her requests for ‘again’.

Her mother had to stop her after 2 hours, Melissande would have continued, inspite of the fact that the man was barely fucking her back. It was all he could do to fondle her breasts when she told him to, he had no strength left. Melissande’s mother explained that, Melissande would need to be careful, that the men would push themselves as hard as Melissande asked to try and satisfy her. They could not deny her, and therefore, unless Melissande wanted to kill them, it was up to her to make sure she did not push them too much.

It was a lesson that young Melissande took to heart. Now it was her turn to walk her daughter through these first steps, to ensure she was ready for the life that was opening before her.

A few minutes later, Tanya walked into the kitchen. Melissande watched her get a bowl, cereal and milk for breakfast.

“It looks like you are feeling a little better anyway.”

“I don’t understand ... how did ... what you gave me, how did it help?” Tanya asked.

“I think the I need to give you the big news first.” Melissande said, “The most important thing you need to understand is that you are a Succubus.” Melissande waited for the inevitable response.

“That’s ridiculous mom.” Tanya gave an eye roll, waiting for her mother to give her the real reason.

Melissande expected that reaction.

“Honey, the reason it worked is you are about to mature into a Succubus. It may sound ‘ridiculous’, but that is still the truth. I was the only Succubus out of the 6 of my siblings. My mother once told me she had one sister that was also a Succubus, but there were 15 siblings there.”

Tanya looked very unsure now, her mother certainly did not sound like she was kidding. Her mind remembered how she reacted to the ... cum ... her father’s cum ... in her mouth. How bad she had been feeling lately, and now barely a whisper of the lethargy.

Melissande could see that Tanya was still having problems accepting this. She knew what she needed to do to prove it to her daughter. Melissande removed her tshirt. As was normal for her, she was not wearing a bra, her nipples were almost immediately erect from the knowledge she was displaying herself before her daughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.