29 December 2006 - Cover

29 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dan and Karen enjoy their, 'symbolic night of freedom,' before getting married..."Vicky!!" Karen yelled again, noting the other two identically dressed. "I thought you said you didn't order a stripper to deliver us a pizza!" "I didn't order one, I ordered three! Go sit and enjoy!" she laughed meeting their intended entertainment..."Are you going to give me a blow job?" "Yes, your friends paid me for a blow job and a fuck," Dan looked to them. "Enjoy Bobbie, Dad," Ben smiled.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

The blast of the heavy music hit them, and Bobbie swayed to the beat as she walked. Dan noticed Scott and Ben were alone now at their table. Bobbie directed Dan to the dance floor to enjoy the remainder of the song. His eyes were enthralled by the sensual moves of her sculptured body.

The song ended, and he turned to guide her away. As the soft beat of a slow song began, she stopped him and pressed her body against his. “I still need to feel you against me,” she said, her arms going around his shoulders. She kissed him on her toes and didn’t mind his hands sweeping her top aside and caressing her bare breast.

She moaned softly as a hand went to her bare ass cheek, pressing her to his crotch. While he moved in a circle, he glanced at Scott and Ben, noticing that Candy and Sweets had joined them but had switched men.

His hand smoothed her soft skin up and down her back until the song ended, then Bobbie led him by the hand to join the others. She had him sit, slide her thong off her hips, and straddle his lap facing the others. Her legs placed on either side of his offered her bare pussy for viewing.

As Scott and Ben fingered the pussy of their brief lover, they watched Bobbie guide Dan’s hand to her pussy. He swept her shawl aside, revealing her firm tits. She moaned with pleasure, kissing him as two fingers re-entered her.

Moments later, Bobbie stood, bringing Candy to her feet. She took off Candy’s top and kissed her, tit to tit. She then sat Candy on Dan’s lap. For a moment, they kissed, and she guided his hand to feel her firm breasts. He, Scott, and Ben were able to finger the pussy of each woman, and then Bobbie went to her knees between Dan’s legs.

She took his cock out of his pants, stroking and sucking it to life. The other two women kneeled with her, and she offered them a moment to suck on his cock. Bobbie felt their tits and pussies as he enjoyed the pleasure of the various mouths. She repositioned herself so the others, especially Dan, could see her sucking on his cock.

Bobbie leaned up and kissed him, already breathless. “I want you to know I have never done this with another man in here before.”

“I appreciate that very much.” She kissed him again, and he held her closer to his lips. She made herself comfortable, determined to give the best blow job she ever had. He glanced at Scott and Ben, who were now each receiving a blow job.

Dan smiled, watching his young lover sucking on his cock. Her lips and tongue covered every square inch of his tight skin. As she playfully nibbled on his balls, the blonde took several sucks on his cock. Bobbie held his cock for her and the other to sample once more. After a few minutes, he hears Ben, then Scott grunts out a strong cum from Candy and Sweets’ talented mouths.

On and on, Bobbie continued sucking on him. She brought him to the brink of climax only to curb his need to cum. “You definitely are a good cock sucker,” he praised.

Finally, his pressure built to its peak, and with a quick warning, she opened her mouth as his cock erupted into it. The others watched as he grunted and shot several small spurts onto her tongue, then she swallowed.

Her head bobbed up and down as she drained the remaining cum from his cock. He urged her up to sit on his lap. “You are very talented, that was one of the best blow jobs I’ve received.”

Dan cupped her soft face and drew her closer. As he kissed her, he could smell his cum on her breath. “Ohh fuckkk!” She sighed. “I just swallowed your cum and now you’re kissing me?”

“The same as you swallowing my cum, why shouldn’t I lick it from your pussy and kiss you?” He reasoned. Bobbie wrapped her arms tight around his shoulders, returning his kiss.

“Candy, Sweets, and I have a little more for you.” Bobbie spread her legs, and Dan, Scott, and Ben watched them take turns eating her pussy. “Do you like watching women eat pussy?”

“I sure do. I love watching my future wife eat pussy and fuck cock,” he revealed.

“You must have quite an open relationship. Does she know you’re out fucking a stripper?”

“I’m sure she does. The same as I know she’s likely been fucked several times tonight by a male stripper.”

“It’s time for me to go do another strip routine,” she admitted regretfully.

“I guess that’s our signal that the night is coming to an end.”

“Dan, I would appreciate it very much if you’d stay so we can continue our fun for a while longer.”

“I’d like that very much.”

She kissed him long and hard, then stood, replacing her with Candy. “I’m sure Sweets and Candy will keep you company until I return.”

“Can he fuck us?” They wanted.

“Maybe another time; I’m not finished with him,” she smiled, gave him another quick kiss, and left.


Bobbie had changed into a white shawl and thong that sparkled from the rotating lights. She chose the pole that was closest to Dan and began her routine. Throughout her performance, she smiled at the various men who approached her with money, and they’d slip under the fabric of her thong, very close to her covered pussy.

Candy and Sweets allowed him to finger their pussies and suck on their nipples while he enjoyed Bobbie’s performance. Scott and Ben recorded the fun to review later on. Bobbie’s gaze grew longer towards Dan, moving her body as sensually as she could to the beat of the rock music. She caressed the chrome pole and pretended to hump it as if it were a giant cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.