29 December 2006 - Cover

29 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan and Karen enjoy their, 'symbolic night of freedom,' before getting married..."Vicky!!" Karen yelled again, noting the other two identically dressed. "I thought you said you didn't order a stripper to deliver us a pizza!" "I didn't order one, I ordered three! Go sit and enjoy!" she laughed meeting their intended entertainment..."Are you going to give me a blow job?" "Yes, your friends paid me for a blow job and a fuck," Dan looked to them. "Enjoy Bobbie, Dad," Ben smiled.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Dan was led into the Go Go Club by Ben and Scott. Dan received several good-natured quips from others as he walked towards a reserved table, carrying a symbolic ball and chain that announced his impending marriage.

A stripper was on stage, her firm, subtle young body strutting to the heavy rock beat. They were drawn to her firm breasts and pussy, which were concealed by a thin thong. Scott led them to a table against the wall, centered between the two chrome dancing poles.

A waitress in a white low-cut top came to their table, and Ben made light of Dan’s last days as a single man to her. “I can imagine how lucky the woman is to be marrying you,” she smiled, leaning over to allow him a view of her deep cleavage. They ordered drinks and shots before watching the next young stripper perform her act.

“To Dan, you won’t be able to do as much looking at pussy as you used to!” Scott joked, raising his glass.

“I’m not so sure about that. Karen suggested I quit working at Transit. She wants to pimp me out for free to different women for afternoons of fucking.”

“Now that is a very thoughtful wife,” Ben agreed, hoisting his glass.

“She’ll probably interview each woman and do taste tests of their pussies before you fuck them,” Scott added, and they laughed in agreement.

The trio continued to watch the sensual and suggestive moves of the strippers on stage. Their sequence was less about stripping off their clothes, for the only article they needed to remove was their top. The girl they’d seen on stage when they entered was walking past the men seated at different tables. She wore only her thong, revealing her firm ass cheeks and a semi-transparent open wrap that barely covered her firm breasts. A muscular-looking man stood close by should an overzealous customer try to touch her.

Dan went to the washroom carrying his ball and chain and received further teasing and jokes of condolence for his impending doom. He chuckled along with their good-natured ribbing.


Dan made his way back to their table and noticed the same young woman talking to Ben and Scott. A very inebriated customer stumbled after touching her shoulder. “Be careful, guys, or she’ll charge by the minute for just talking to her!”

“You don’t know the first thing about her,” Dan replied as the staff member grabbed the man’s arm and escorted him away. Dan sat down, taking a drink and admiring her supple body.

“Thank you for your comment. You are right most of the men in here think I’m a drugged up prostitute stripping to make ends meet. I’m a university business major, and I strip because the money and tips help me pay for my education.”

“You must feel proud when you can pay for your tuition. You’re smart as well as beautiful,” Dan complimented.

“Thank you,” she smiled at him. “I’m Bobbie.” She offered her hand to him. I’ve already met Scott and Ben.”

“I’m Dan,” he said, taking her soft hand.

“Pleasure to meet you, Dan. Most men think because I’m a stripper that I’m an easy fuck, but I’m not. I’m very particular about who I allow to fuck me or receive a blow job. I understand from your friends that you’re getting married on the 31st. In my line of work, I’m a pretty quick judge of character, and I can tell your wife that she’s getting a very good man for a husband.”

Bobbie shifted Dan’s chair away from the table and straddled his thighs, catching him off guard. His nostrils inhaled the sensual fragrance of her recently applied perfume.

“From time to time, I do offer my services to special men for special occasions. In honour of your last opportunity to enjoy being with another woman, your friends have arranged for me to give you a private lap dance.”

Bobbie took his hands and placed them on her hips. Her arms went around his neck, and she gave him a long kiss. “You can touch me; you won’t be tossed out on your ass,” she kidded.

Scott and Ben produced their cell phones to take pictures and videos of the night’s fun. Dan smoothed his hands up her sides, feeling her ribcage. His arms parted the opening of her top, and his palms covered her small, firm breasts. He then felt her ass move against his growing cock. Dan started to slip her shawl off her shoulders to make her topless.

“Not here, there’s a room we can use,” she said as she stood up and extended her hand. Bobbie led Dan, Scott, and Ben to a side room and unlocked the door. The light was turned on, and it had light-coloured walls with two long, wide mirrors. The only furniture was a black and chrome chair and a black futon. They walked in, and the door automatically locked behind them.

 “Now you can take off my top,” she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck. She pressed her firm body against his and shortly accepted his exploring tongue into her mouth. He lowered her arms to remove the top from her shoulders.

Dan, Scott, and Ben admired her perfectly sculptured teenage body. Embracing again, his hands smoothed down her back to her ass cheeks, and then his right became her bra cup. She broke their kiss and unfastened several buttons on his shirt. She kissed his bare chest, then stooped to her knees.

Bobbie smiled up at him, rubbing the obvious bulge in his crotch. She undid his pants, exposing his semi-hard cock to her gaze. “Nice-sized cock,” she grinned, caressing it by the shaft. She stroked it several times and then kissed the head.

Dan and the others watched her mouth slowly engulf his cock then she began a steady sucking rhythm to bring it to life. “Are you going to give me a blow job?”

“Yes, your friends paid me for a blow job and a fuck.” Dan looked at them.

Ben smiled. “Enjoy Bobbie, Dad,”

“I already am!” He looked back at her head bobbing on his cock. “I guess you two will have to sit and suffer while I have a good time with this beautiful young woman.”

“Not actually, Dad,” Ben replied. The door opened, and two women virtually identical to Bobbie in shape entered, each carrying a chair. They introduced themselves by their stripper names, Candy and Sweets. “We couldn’t let you have all the fun, and Bobbie was hesitant to take all three of us, so we have our own girls to fuck.”


Dan observed Candy and Sweets walking toward Scott and Ben. The women were embraced and soon made topless, then he turned his attention back to Bobbie. After several sucking strokes, he stood her up and took her to the couch. In a moment they were naked, and she lay on the futon.

Bobbie enticingly caressed her tits and rubbed her pussy. Two fingers entered her for a moment, then she seductively licked them clean. She invited him on top of her, guiding his cock toward her waiting pussy.

“You don’t want me to use a condom?”

“No. I was talking earlier with Scott and Ben. They told me that you do something special with a woman after you’ve fucked her. They told me I’d have to find out what you do and if it’s okay if you don’t use a condom.” He looked to her for her answer. “Their comment has made me very curious to see what kind of lover you are.”

“I don’t want to fuck so soon,” he said, kissing her lips and then her neck. Her naked body reminded him of a blend of Brenda’s and Abby’s as he kissed his way to each bud. He took each nipple between his lips, gently pulling on them. His broad, flat tongue swirled around her breast, washing it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.