Butt Ugly but Sexy - Cover

Butt Ugly but Sexy

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Sex Story: Unbeautiful woman gets the men and their money

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Prostitution   .

The older woman in the next apartment was an enigma. She was probably at least fifty, looking at her face. It was NOT a pretty face although her hair and skin and figure and manner of dress were quite nice. I hadn’t actually met her in the two months since I’d moved in. We’d just passed in the hall.

One Thursday I arrived home just as she did with groceries so I helped her carry them. She offered me a glass of wine and seemed to want to chat. I didn’t have anything else going on so why not?

We did the usual get acquainted chit-chat for a while. We were across a table and she was pretty touchy-feely, putting her hand on mine several times. I didn’t mind since I had no girlfriend and didn’t get nice touches very often.

She invited me for dinner the next night. Wow, that would be a treat. I asked what I could bring and she named a bottle of wine. I went out and bought two. Real cooked food was a treasure I didn’t get very often either.

BTW, I’m twenty-three and working as a salesman for a computer store. I want to go to college someday, and save as much as I can for the tuition. My hometown is a few hours away and very small so there are few jobs there. I came here but I have no family or friends yet. My neighbor lady might be my first.

Her name is Loretta and she seems real nice but, as I mentioned before, she is a puzzle. Our apartments have outside entrances with windows so I can see who goes by. She appears to live alone but I see a man go to her apartment at least two nights a week. They seem to not leave until the morning. It isn’t always the same man either. The walls are thin so it is rather obvious that they have sex often throughout the night.

I guess I could understand a real pretty lady having several boyfriends but she isn’t pretty. The sounds through the wall get me hard and I jack off so I can go back to sleep. I’m going to dinner with her partly to see if I can figure this out. Oh, she has a man there tonight. Damn she gets noisy sometimes!

We had a very nice dinner the next evening. We got through one bottle of wine with the food and started on the second afterwards. I’m not much of a drinker so I was feeling pretty loose. Loretta sat down beside me on the couch and started asking some rather personal questions.

“No, I didn’t have a girlfriend.”

“No, I hadn’t had many.”

“No, I hadn’t been laid recently.” Thank god she didn’t ask how long it had been since my one experience with a girl cousin years ago.

What she did say was, “Oh you poor boy! Let Loretta take care of that problem for you!” Her hand went to my crotch and she quickly found a handful. Her other hand moved one of mine to the substantial mammary closest to me. My cousin had almost no tits so this was wonderful. Before I knew it she had opened my jeans and was admiring the erection she had produced. Her top, with no bra underneath, quickly came off and my head was pulled to her nipple. Yum!

“Get naked!” was the order I heard and there was no thought of not complying. We were soon horizontal in the bed I’d heard her being noisy in last night and this morning. Things were moving along rapidly now and my cock found its way into her pussy as if by magic. This was so different than with my skinny cousin. This cunt played my sex organ like a musical instrument and extracted its treasure in a wonderful finale. We slept.

Before dawn I was awakened by an unusual sensation on my cock. I opened my eyes to see the top of Loretta’s head as her mouth was doing some extremely pleasurable things to my iron-hard shaft. If I hadn’t turned my balls inside out into her pussy last night, she’d have a mouthful of my cream by now. Was that what she wanted?

Now that I was awake she hopped on her young horse and started posting. Those big saddlebags moved up and down enticingly and my hands were drawn to them. I’d never been ridden by a woman before and it was delightful. Soon my parts started to tighten and she said, “Shoot it in me, big boy!” Did I ever! She rolled off to the side with me still inside and we snoozed for a while.

We had a shower together and breakfast. She had a busy schedule so I left with the promise to visit again Sunday evening. The night before, Saturday, I could hear noises that I was now much more familiar with coming through the wall.

My reaction surprised me. My cock got hard but I felt jealousy. Yet we had no commitment beyond our next date. I could imagine a young beautiful chick slutting around, but she was neither of those. What the hell was going on? It was clear that she wanted to continue to have sex with me, and I was reluctant to turn it down having no viable alternative, so I just had to learn more.

Sure enough, there were screwing sounds in the morning, the older man left, and she went to church. I guessed that from her clothes and the timing. That night I showed up with the wine again and we ended up in her bed.

After emptying myself into her well-used sperm receptacle, I told her I was puzzled by some things and could we talk.

She said, “Sure. I figured you might want to do that and I’m glad you asked.” We were on our sides with my half hard pecker still being gripped by her velvet sheath.

I decided to just be pretty direct since that seemed to be her style. I put my hand on her hip and proceeded. “You know that I live right next door and these walls are rather thin. I’m quite aware each time there is a man in this bed since you aren’t very stealthy. And I can see who comes and goes too so I know it isn’t just one steady guy. It’s really none of my business who you screw but I’m just curious as hell. That is the best word I can think of anyway. I really enjoy being with you and am certainly not complaining about how nice you have been to me. I hope you understand and if you don’t want to tell me anything that is OK too.” Then I shut up.

She smiled and kissed me. “Of course you are curious. I know all the stuff you just mentioned and would be very surprised if you weren’t wondering about me. I have a pretty good sense of people and feel that I can trust you with some information than you must hold close. Let’s start with the simple answers. The man who was here last night is a ‘friend with benefits’ who is in town once or twice a month. I have another one who is also available about that often. They are married which is fine with me because I don’t want them to get more than physically attached.

“The three men who visit during the week are ‘clients’. They provide me with my income. I limit myself to that number because it is enough. My agency carefully screens them and many are repeats which is good. I like to get to know them and their favorite activities.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.