Mom Fucked the Sheriff and She Also Fucked the Deputy - Cover

Mom Fucked the Sheriff and She Also Fucked the Deputy

by unclemick

Copyright© 2017 by unclemick

Sex Story: Wimpy husband and his family, return to his hillbilly hometown, where his wife and kids, fuck the whole police force.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Hairy   .

My husband Tim got a call from his aunt in Arkansas telling him that his mom, who lived in a nearby town, had died. My husband had always told me that his mom and dad died a long time ago, but I wasn’t going to press him about that, now. We talked about it and decided we would all go back to his home town to settle up her affairs. We have a 17 year old son named Brian and a 16 year old daughter named Tiffany and they were out of school for the summer. My husband kept insisting on going by himself but he’s kind of wimpy and not good at business so I told him, “were all going, case closed” and he said his usual “all right dear”. God, he’s 51 years old and useless, he works at a bowling alley, renting shoe’s and cleaning bathrooms, and I’m a teacher at the local high school in our small town in Missouri. I might as well tell you now, that neither of our kids are his, but he’s to stupid to figure that out. We met one night in a bar parking lot while six of his buddies took turns fucking me in a car. When it was his turn, he started licking my messy pussy and he was so good at it, I came twice on his tongue. He followed me around after that, and he seemed like a nice guy, plus, he worshiped the ground I walked on, so I married him.

We didn’t have much sex, early on in our marriage, actually for the first 6 years. He mostly performed oral on me and he was good at it. When we did fuck, it was terrible, his dick was little and he usually shot off while he was trying to put it in me. I’ve cheated the whole time we’ve been married and he had to of known because many times when he ate my pussy, it had several men’s fresh cum in it. Eighteen years ago, I had an affair with one of my students named Roy and he’s the “hung” daddy of both of my children. When that ended, I became a mother and didn’t cheat as much. Now that the kids are nearly grown, I never get fucked anymore. I’ve caught my son Brian, jacking off so I know he got Roy’s big dick and that makes me even hornier.

I’m 52 now and my male students still flirt with me. I’m big, tall, and pretty with big boobs, even though they sag a little. My waist has gotten bigger and isn’t as tight but my nice big round ass has gotten even sexier. I wear granny glasses and have dark hair that I wear mostly in a ponytail and I guess you could say I look like an older sexy librarian. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, since I’m not getting any cock, I’ve let my under arm and pussy hair grow wild. Now, my son Brian is your typical “jock”, and he’s very popular with the girls, although I think he’s still a virgin. He’s 6 feet tall and well built with nice muscles and that big cock I mentioned earlier. His Sister Tiffany is different, in that, she worships her older brother but couldn’t care less about being popular, or sports or college. I’m not up on the modern vernacular but she’s either goth or emo with her dark cloth’s, dark hair and dark make up. She’s pretty but a little chubby with perky tits, straight waist and like me, she’s got a really nice round bubble butt.

My son had told me one day while they were arguing, that his sister had a reputation at school for giving guys oral sex. A couple of weeks later, she got caught giving a jock head and I had to go get her from school. Her and the boy, both got suspended for a week. I asked her why she had done it and she said “because he wanted me too, and I like doing it anyway”. I didn’t know what to say to that, so I just dropped it. When she went back to school, the other kids shunned her and said nasty things about her but the boy was treated like a hero, just for getting some head. I told her to learn from this, that boy’s can be asshole’s, so choose carefully who you share yourself with. We all moved on and then this trip came up so I thought it would be good for her to get away for a while.

We left for Arkansas early in the morning and enjoyed the scenery along the way. It took me and Brian 7 hours to make the drive because my husband wimped out early. When we got there and walked up to his mom’s house, we were met by a big burly man. I said, “this house belonged to my husbands mother, do you live here now”. He said “I’m Tom and this house here, belongs to my pa and his brothers, you better talk to him”. I asked if his dad was home and the man said “no he ain’t, his name is Jim Letner, and he’s down at the jail in town. My husband had been acting weird ever since we got here and this latest news seemed to make him happy. I asked “why are you so happy he’s in jail” and my husband said “cause him and his brothers are crazy, I bet they ripped my mom off for her house”. When we got to the jail, I told a big scruffy deputy that we needed to talk to Jim Letner. He said “follow me” so we all walked toward the back where he opened a door and said “there’s some folk’s here to see you daddy”. The deputy ushered us in and left, just as the big man at the desk said “damn if ain’t little queer Timmy, what the hell are you doing back here”.

On the desk was a nameplate that said “James Letner Sheriff” and before my husband could say anything, I said “I’m his wife Anne and we came here to handle his mom’s affairs since she recently died”. The Sheriff said “ain’t nothing to settle, I married his momma, 30 years ago, right after him and the queer preacher run away together with all of her money” he looked at my husband and said “you broke your momma’s heart when you did that, you little son of a bitch”. My husband said “I was supposed to inherit that house but you ripped me off”. I was a little proud of my husband for standing up, but the sheriff said “you better get him out of here before I loose my temper”. I said “fuck you hick town crooks, we’ll call our lawyer” but before I could say any more, he yelled “hey boy’s” and we were surrounded by big hairy deputies and they all looked a lot like “Sheriff Jim”. They took us into a large cell with a long steel picnic table in the center and locked us in. I began screaming that I wanted my one phone call and how they were all assholes and inbred hillbillies, but before I could say anything else, a deputy came in with a water hose and sprayed us all down through the bars. Now we were all soaking wet and the A/C was on.

On one side of the large cell were two doors that led into a couple of smaller cells with steel bunks, but their doors were locked. We were all shivering when two deputies with a mop, and a role of paper towels came in. The older deputy said “if you don’t wanna get hosed down again, your gonna have to cooperate with us, do you understand” and we all shivered “yes”. The older deputy came in and opened one of the smaller cells and put my husband in it, and locked the door. He locked my son in the other cell and said “you boy’s strip outta them wet cloth’s and I’ll bring you some orange jump suits. My husband and son complained but the deputy said “if you don’t do it, we’ll wet you down every 30 minutes until you do, and besides we can make it awful “hard” on your women” as he grabbed his crotch and said “and I think you know what that means”. My son and husband reluctantly stripped and gave their cloths to the deputy. The deputy then turned his attention to me and my daughter, as he said “all right ladies, I’m gonna need for you to strip too”. We looked at each other nervously until he yelled “DO IT NOW LADIES”, so we both began to strip. My daughter started crying as we stripped so once we were naked, I held her and said “it’s gonna be alright baby, just be strong for momma” and she looked up at me and smiled.

The older deputy said my name is John as he handed me the mop, then he handed my daughter the paper towels and said “wipe off the table with these” while your mom mops the floor. As we did what we were told, the older deputy told the other one “look at old momma’s hairy pussy Billy, it looks like a jungle down there, don’t it” and they both laughed. The younger one said “well John, her daughters is hairy too, but with all that water on it, it looks more like a “beaver”, and again they just laughed.

When we had it all cleaned up, they told us to put our hands on the table. When we did, they pretended to search us, rubbing between our legs, feeling our tits, they even spread our butt cheeks, and John even shoved his finger in my ass. John leaned over and whispered to me, “were gonna fuck one of you girls, it can be you or it can be your daughter, I’m only gonna ask you this once, are you gonna cooperate”. I looked at my husband and then my son and at last my daughter before I nodded yes. The old guy dropped his pants and I was impressed but scared because his big cock was at least 9 inch’s long and very fat with huge swinging balls that looked ready for action. He had me lay back on top of the table and spread my legs and he simply buried that big hard cock to the balls in my over stretched pussy. He said “the bitch’s pussy is already soaking wet Billy” as he started pumping his big cock in me. Billy came to the opposite side of the table so my husband and son would have to watch me suck his big hard dick.

I was trying to act disinterested but my lack of cock lately had me loving it and fucking back in no time. I heard my son say “damn dad, I think she likes it” and my idiot husband who I think was drooling over Billies big cock said “I know son, she can’t help herself”. Billy started grunting and pumping my mouth deeply when suddenly, he pulled his big cock out of my mouth and shot huge thick strings of his hot cum all over my face and chest. With Billy gone, I could see my daughter standing near John with her finger working her own hairy cunt. I looked at my son Brian and he was staring at me as he stroked his own 9 inch cock. Deputy John was grunting like a pig when his big cock went off inside me. I could feel his big hard cock lift up, every time it pumped another load of his scalding hot cum right into my cervix. My husband was on his knees with his face pushed against the bars as John pulled out of me with mine and his cum coating his nice cock. I saw my husband wave him over and then John fed my husband the mix of our cum and got licked clean. John looked at me and said “when we were all young, your fag husband use to suck us all hard so he could watch us fuck his own mother, then he’d eat our cum out of his moms old sloppy pussy”.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.