26 December 2006 - Cover

26 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Dan, Karen, family and friends spend a very interesting Boxing Day together..."So tell me Wendy, when are you going to give Dan his Christmas present?" "What do you mean? I thought we decided not to exchange gifts so I didn't get anything for you and Dan." "But you do have a gift for Dan," Wendy looked at Karen questioning her comment, "A gift you've had with you all your life. It didn't cost you a penny, yet it is priceless."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

The men returned from their bathroom breaks. “Now I want all you guys to stand as you did before,” Karen directed. They lined up from oldest to youngest, about two feet from the girls. They sat on the couches and chairs, still naked, looking ready to fuck.

“Okay, ladies, are you all still in agreement with our plan?” She asked, looking at the others. They all said yes. Dan looked at Karen, wondering what on earth she had planned.

“Okay, so what’s next, I’m afraid to ask?” Dan joked.

“All you guys expect us, women, to be bi-sexual for you and that we love to fuck plus love to eat pussy. Lucky for you guys, that’s true for us girls and many of our friends, but not all women like to eat pussy. So now we’re turning the tables on you guys. We’d all like to see more cock sucking, but it’s not coming from us. We want to see some guy-on-guy action. You are all going to take turns sucking on each other’s cocks,” Karen explained.

“Didn’t I tell you the girls were going to have us suck on each other’s cocks one day?” Dan muttered to Scott, referring to the first night they met.

“All us girls are going on strike, a no sex strike,” Karen stated.

“Until we see some cock sucking from you guys, you won’t get so much as a sniff of pussy from us girls,” Vicky added.

“And may I remind you, Daniel, that we’re getting married in five days?” Karen warned. “I’m sure you don’t want to have a sexless wedding night, now do you? I know I certainly don’t.”

Vicky leaned over and whispered. “You wouldn’t actually go your whole wedding night without getting fucked by Dan, would you?”

“Of course not, but he doesn’t know that!” She confessed.

“Holy fuck Jake, we get to suck on each other’s cocks without having to try, and in front of everyone!” Brad whispered.

“We had better not seem too eager,” Jake kidded.

“And Daniel, my love, because you have declared yourself the leader of the sex in this house, you will go first. You’ll suck on Scott’s cock, then Ben’s, Jake’s, and Brad’s, each ten times. Then, Scott will take his turn on each cock. And so on and so on. Oh, and no one is allowed to cum. Any of you guys cums, and the rest of the sex games are over,” Wendy instructed.

The other four looked at him. “I’m not so sure I want a guy sucking on my cock,” Ben mentioned.

“So you’re okay with having no sex with Cathy or the other girls?” Dan asked.

Dan didn’t let on that he’d do almost anything for Karen, including sucking cock. He had fun sucking Jake earlier in the garage, and who knows, maybe he’ll incorporate cock sucking on men into his sex routine if Karen asks.

“I sure don’t want to spend my wedding night jerking off,” Dan reasoned, stroking his cock. He stepped closer to Scott and caressed his cock. Starting with the girls, Dan could hear cameras and video cameras. He stooped and gazed at his growing member. He kissed the head, and all the girls watched Dan take Scott’s cock into his mouth.

“Does Dan ever love you, Karen, to be willing to suck on a cock for you,” Wendy mentioned.

“He loves us both,” she reassured her, patting Wendy’s knee. Dan sucked on Scott’s cock the required ten times.

As he moved down to his son-in-law, Ben, Jake and Brad had become very bold and were now stroking each other’s cock to remain hard. “If you don’t want to watch me suck on your cock, just look at Cathy,” Brad offered.

“I want to see you sucking on my cock. I bet Cathy will love you even more for this and want you to fuck the a$$ off her,” he said.

Ben couldn’t resist watching his cock disappear into Dan’s mouth, then he looked at his wife. She yearned to take him to bed and fuck him wildly. Ben would have to admit that he didn’t mind him sucking on his cock ten times.

“You must be looking forward to me sucking on your cock with a hard on like that,” Dan said as he moved next to Jake.

“I am Mr. Hayward,” he replied, slowly stroking his cock.

“Here, let me do that for you,” Dan took Jake’s cock from him and caressed it with several strokes. A large bead of juice leaked out of the tip. Dan licked it and sucked his cock. Jake placed his right hand on Dan’s head, enjoying his cock sucking.

“My man is sucking on my son’s cock!” Wendy exclaimed in a whisper. She was beside herself with unexpected lust and placed Tiffany’s left hand between her legs. “Fuck my pussy, Tiffany!” She asked sharply. “Dan gets to suck on Jake’s cock before I do,” she said absentmindedly.

“I like watching him sucking Jake’s too,” Tiffany agreed. She took Wendy’s right hand and guided it down to her young, wet pussy. Neither one wasted any time beginning to please the other.

Dan next moved on to his son, Brad. “Who would have thought this would happen today?” he asked.

“Mom sure is quite the sexual character.”

“She sure is.”

“I have to agree with her. We love watching her eat Diane and Brenda’s pussies, so I guess they should be able to enjoy us sucking on each other’s cocks,” Brad said.

He held his hardening cock for his dad and guided his head to the tip of his cock. He also had a large drop of juice, and Dan swirled it around with his tongue.

“My husband is sucking on our son’s cock!” Karen whispered loudly to Abby. Karen was visibly aroused, and she and Abby’s hands entered each other’s pussies. Abby had to stop herself from jumping on Brad’s hard cock after Dan was finished sucking on it. Dan noted that Jake and Brad were the only ones to place a hand on his head while he sucked their cocks.

All the girls applauded once Dan had sucked on all the cocks. “Thank you, honey; you didn’t let me down. It looked like you were actually enjoying yourself sucking on all those wonderful cocks. Just wait and see what I have planned for you next,” Karen said, flashing an evil smile at him.

Scott took his turn, and Vicky began fingering her pussy, watching her man sucking cock for the first time. He made his way down the line, finishing with Dan. Ben had Cathy’s attention for sure. She loved watching her man sucking his cock. Diane worked rapidly on Cathy’s pussy as she watched her husband suck the four cocks.

The girl’s interest turned to Jake. He went to his knees beside Brad, taking his friend’s cock in his right hand. He looked up at him, smiled, and kissed the head. They smiled at each other as Jake took Brad’s cock into his mouth. He was teasingly slow on his cock and didn’t want the ten strokes to go by quickly.

“This will definitely make our foursomes a lot more interesting from now on,” Abby mentioned to Tiffany.

“That’s for sure.” Jake gave Brad five extra loving sucks. Jake then moved to Dan, and Wendy made Tiffany work faster on her pussy as she watched her son sucking on her husband’s cock. Jake sucked on Scott, and Ben then stood beside him.

Brad was last to please the girls. He knelt in front of his dad and dutifully began his ten suckings on his hard cock. “Don’t stop Tiff,” Wendy pleaded to watch her two men, and she rubbed her clit faster. She let out a loud sigh and arched her back. She wriggled her thighs as a strong climax washed over her.

“Thank you, Brad and Dan, you just helped Tiffany make me cum!” Brad happily gave his dad’s cock five extra sucks.

Brad then moved on to Scott. “I bet Abby is going nuts seeing you sucking on my cock,” Scott mentioned.

He nodded his head, giving him an extra few sucks. Cathy exploded with a strong cum of her own as she watched Brad suck on her Ben. And finally, he came to Jake. He stroked his cock and had to hold back his eagerness to suck on his friend. Jake caressed Brad’s head, enjoying his warm mouth. He didn’t stop after his required ten sucks, and Karen had to tell him to stop. Jake had to fight the urge to cum in Brad’s mouth.

“Well, well, I’m amazed that none of you guys came,” Karen said, standing and applauding. The other girls stood, clapping also. “Thank you so much. We know sucking on a cock was more difficult for you than it was for others.” All the girls kissed and cuddled with their man and welcomed the tit feels.

“I never thought I’d be so turned on watching you, Jake, and Brad sucking on each other’s cock,” Wendy confessed.

“I heard you have a good cum,” he smiled. Karen joined them on his left, and he caressed a loving tit in each hand.


“Okay, ladies, please take a seat; the next part of the games is about to begin,” Karen instructed. “Now there’s one more thing I want you to do, Dan,” she grinned, looking at Wendy and holding her hand.

“Can you guess what we want only you to do, honey?” Wendy asked.

Dan thought for a moment as the others looked on. He knew damn well what Karen wanted and cried out, “You’ve got to be kidding me!”

“No, I’m not kidding. Or do you want the sex games to stop right now so that you can have a sexless wedding night?” She challenged.

“What does she want you to do?” Scott wondered.

“I bet Karen and the others want me to give you guys each a blow job and swallow your cum,” he said, looking at her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.