26 December 2006
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Dan, Karen, family and friends spend a very interesting Boxing Day together..."So tell me Wendy, when are you going to give Dan his Christmas present?" "What do you mean? I thought we decided not to exchange gifts so I didn't get anything for you and Dan." "But you do have a gift for Dan," Wendy looked at Karen questioning her comment, "A gift you've had with you all your life. It didn't cost you a penny, yet it is priceless."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

“When I was your age, I experimented with my friend. All we did was touch, jerk each other off, and give the other quite a few blow jobs. We’d use an old road that people sometimes walked on. We’d walk around holding each other’s hard cock and stroke it. We’d stop and take turns sucking on each other’s cock.”

“How many times did you...,”

“Did I suck him off?”

“Yes, suck him off. Did you swallow his cum?”

“I lost count, but I’d guess over several years we jerked and sucked cock about fifty or sixty times. We swallowed the cum each time. We never ass fucked but did some kissing and didn’t like it. We also spent a few nights in his bedroom together. We’d lie on our aides and take turns jerking off or giviing the other blow jobs.”

“During the summer, he had a tent in his back yard. It was exciting to suck each other off right under his parent’s bedroom window. We had to make sure we didn’t cum too loudly. He had a really hot-looking sister who loved to fuck, and on the odd occasion, I’d end up fucking her right after I got a blow job from him. You might be satisfied if we just jerk and suck each other.”

“I think so too,” Jake said.

Dan looked over Jake’s right shoulder, wrapped his hand around his bare cock and slowly began to stroke it. “Try not to cum too soon.”

“I’ll try, but it may not be easy; this is new and sort of exciting.” Dan helped Jake with his underwear. His cool-tempered hand felt nice around Dan’s hot cock.

“You can look at my cock. It won’t bite, but if you don’t treat it right, it’ll spit at you,” Dan joked, and Jake laughed. Jake turned to his left and saw the flesh monster in his hand. He observed his hand as it stroked Dan’s seven-inch hard cock.

“That feels nice, Jake. Are you doing okay?” He asked.

“Ah ... yes, I’m doing okay,” he replied, clearing his throat.

“Does Tiffany jerk you off like this sometimes?” He asked.

“Yes, she does. She also loves to suck me off, how about Karen?”

“I love it when she, Vicky, or Karen jerks or sucks me off outside.”

“Mom told me that you and she are already fucking. I’m cool with it. I can see how happy you make her feel, and besides, I said you should fuck her. Now I know why Mom didn’t want to jerk me off watching you fuck Tiffany. She knew you were going to make me cum later on.”

“Yes, she does know. She’d rather know if you tried it on me or Brad than on a stranger. You can squeeze the shaft a bit and get a small drop of pre cum and spread it around the head,” Dan said to Jake, and he returned the pleasure. The head and shaft of Jake’s cock slid easier in Dan’s hand because of his lubrication.

“Let me know if I get you close, I don’t want you to cum too soon,” Dan mentioned.

“I probably will cum soon, I’m so nervous.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“ ... No,” he admitted.

“Would you like trying to suck on my cock?” Dan asked.

“I’m not sure.”

“If you’re not sure, I’ll take that as a no answer.”

Jake hesitated for a moment. “Yes, I want to try sucking on your cock.” Dan turned Jake around, and they saw the other’s cock bobbing up and down to their rapid pulse. Dan grasped Jake’s cock, and holding his, he pressed the wet heads against each other and spread some of his liquid around the head of Jake’s cock.

Jake got down on his knees. “Take hold of the shaft and squeeze it towards the head,” Dan directed. Jake did so, getting a large drop of juice. “Now, with your tongue, spread the juice around the head,” he said, closing his eyes and jerking Dan’s body.

“Sorry.”

“That’s okay.”

“Now, you can kiss the head of my cock.” Jake kissed the head at the pee opening. “Now open your mouth and make an O shape, move your head forward, and slowly suck my cock into your mouth, like sucking on a popcicle. “Sucking on my cock is similar to Tiffany doing it, except Tiffany doesn’t have to shave,” he joked, helping to lighten the tense, but erotic atmosphere.” Jake did as directed and barely took the head in. “Now simply move your head forwards and backwards. And now take my cock a little deeper.” Jake did so.

“Now as you suck, move your tongue around the head and shaft.” Jake did as instructed. “That feels nice, Jake,” Dan praised, patting his head.

“I’m afraid you might cum in my mouth.”

“Isn’t that what you want to do, suck off a cock and swallow the cum?”

“I guess so ... yes, I do.”

“That’s okay, Jake, I’ll let you know when you get me close. If you are enjoying yourself, you can suck on my cock a little faster.” Jake nodded his head and increased his sucking speed on him. “Thank you, Jake, I like you sucking my cock very much.”

“And I like sucking on your cock also, Dan.”

“Let’s switch and let me suck on your cock,” he suggested, and they changed positions. He made sure the camera angle showed him sucking on Jake’s cock. He squeezed the shaft, getting a large drop of juice. He spread it around the head and took Jake’s cock in, in one steady motion. Jake gasped at the sudden swallowing of his cock. Dan began a slow, steady sucking of Jake’s decent-sized cock.

“Oh, fuck Uncle Dan. I hate to say this ... but it does feel good,” Jake said, putting his hands on Dan’s head. Dan twirled his tongue around the head and shaft. He adjusted his pose again so the camera had a better view of him sucking on Jake’s teen cock. He had to take his hard, aching cock in his hand and stroke it as he continued to suck on Jake’s hard cock.

“Now this isn’t supposed to replace your girlfriend sucking you off, just enhance it,” Dan offered.


Jake’s breathing became increasingly laboured over the next few minutes. “I don’t think I can stop! I don’t want to stop! I’m going to cum!” Jake warned loudly. Dan felt the warmth of Jake’s cum fill his mouth, “Uhh, uhh, uhhh, uhhh!” His grunts filled the garage room.

Dan opened his mouth, and the camera caught the last two spurts landing on his tongue, then he swallowed. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know I was going to cum so fast.” Dan ignored the apology and aggressively sucked Jake’s cock, getting every last drop of his young jism. “I promise, next time, I’ll let you know when I’m going cum.”

Dan enjoyed sucking on his cock more than he expected, and Jake had to stop him. “So you would like to have a next time together?”

“Yes, I think I would,” he smiled.

“Maybe before we do this again, you should try sucking cock with Brad.”

“I’d feel nervous.”

“And so would he.”

“You didn’t mind swallowing my cum?”

“No I didn’t. You like it when Tiffany sucks you off?”

“Of course I do.”

“Does she swallow or spit?” He asked.

“She always swallows.”

“Then this is the same thing,” he said, standing. “Understand how personal a blow job is, besides always receiving one. A blow job is as close as two people can get to fucking, and the same goes for eating pussy. I enjoy eating pussy because it allows me to connect with my lover.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.