26 December 2006 - Cover

26 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Dan, Karen, family and friends spend a very interesting Boxing Day together..."So tell me Wendy, when are you going to give Dan his Christmas present?" "What do you mean? I thought we decided not to exchange gifts so I didn't get anything for you and Dan." "But you do have a gift for Dan," Wendy looked at Karen questioning her comment, "A gift you've had with you all your life. It didn't cost you a penny, yet it is priceless."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

“I need to know how to make Tiffany cum like that too,” Jake asked. “Can he teach me how?” He looked at Dan.

“I’m sure Dan will love to help you learn to please Tiff like that,” Wendy smiled. “I guess you’ll be out of action for a while, and I’m fucking horny as hell!” Wendy stated, sexually frustrated. Jake’s eyes widened at his mom’s blunt comment. “I need to get fucked by Dan, but you just fucked Tiffany.”

“Why don’t you get Scott or Ben to fuck you?”

“I’d rather be fucked by you, I love you,” she yearned.

Dan thought for a moment, “I got it just now. You haven’t been fucked by another guy since we met.”

“I’d feel nervous. It would feel like I’m cheating on you. I know I jerked off Aaron earlier at the Coffee Cup, but this is real fucking.”

“But you’re okay with me fucking other women?”

“Yes, I am. I know it’s your and Karen’s lifestyle, and I do want it to be mine as well. We’re a couple now, and I’m just afraid. I don’t want you to feel disappointed in me or love me less if you see another man fucking me.”

Dan hugged Wendy tight. “You know why I don’t have a problem with you getting fucked by one of them, because you just paid me a great compliment.”

“I don’t understand, what do you mean?” Dan cupped Wendy’s face in his hands, his eyes darting over her beautiful features. His thumbs caressed her soft skin.

“I love you so very much, Wendy. You consider me to be your husband, and I didn’t realize that until just now. Aside from being my loving partner, I want you to be as sexually fulfilled as possible. It intensifies our relationship for Karen and I, and it will for us too. So, Wendy, tell me whether you want Scott or Ben to fuck you.”

“Really?” She couldn’t believe his offer.

“Yes, or maybe you’d prefer Brad or Jake.” She blushed, glancing at her son, then looking at Scott and Ben.

“I’d like Scott to fuck me,” she said softly, a little embarrassed, and looked to Vicky.

“I know he’ll be good to you; I hope he can make you have a good cum.”

“So how do I ask him?”

“Just go over to Vicky and ask her if you can borrow Scott.”

“Okay, I’ll do it. I love you, Dan.”

“I know you do, Wendy, and I love you too.”

“I can’t believe that my man is allowing me to get fucked by another guy,” she said.

“Maybe you’d like Ben to fuck you too before the night is over,” Dan suggested.

“Just maybe, as long as you fuck me too,” she raised her eyebrows.

“You want to have a threesome with a second guy?” He joked.

“I would like to try that some day.” Wendy stood and went to Vick. “Can I borrow Scott for a few minutes?”

“Hopefully it’ll take Scott longer than a few minutes to fuck you,” she kidded. “Wendy, you’ve earned the right to never have to ask me if you can be with Scott.”

“Thank you, Vicky,” Wendy said, kissing her on the lips. She looked back at Dan, who encouraged her with a hand gesture, then led Scott by the hand to the bedroom and closed the door.

“Since Wendy is going to be busy, I’ll get you to give us girls a hand getting supper ready,” Karen said, offering her lips to him. Dan didn’t mind helping with supper and getting to feel the tits and bare asses of Karen, Vicky, Diane, Brenda, Cathy, Abby, and Tiffany. Angie and Cindy showed up in time and also helped.

Dan looked at the sexy women in the kitchen, thinking of Wendy, and silently laughed. All ten women had one thing in common: he had fucked them all.

“You had better take a little blue pill later on. I’ve got a feeling you’re going to be very busy,” Karen whispered, caressing his cock. “There are ten women here. I think before the night is over, I’ll have your cock inside every pussy,” she predicted.

“I’ll definitely enjoy doing that, but there’s no way I can cum ten times,” he smiled, taking her in his arms.

“You don’t have to, but imagine the feeling of dipping your cock into ten different pussies before the night is over.”


Thirty-five minutes later, Wendy came into the kitchen. Her unbuttoned blouse and smile said it all. She walked to Dan and took him in her arms, caressing his neck. She gave him a long, sensual kiss that left him breathless.

“So I take it you enjoyed yourself?” He asked.

“Did I ever!” She sighed. Wendy touched her forehead to Dan’s and said, “I feel embarrassed and excited at the same time.”

“Why would you feel embarrassed around us?”

“Because everyone knows I just got fucked by another man. I’m not used to the fact that Scott gave me a good fuck and I had a great cum.”

“I’m happy for you, Wendy.”

“That’s my man!” Vicky boasted, and they laughed.

“This is just the beginning; soon you’ll feel more comfortable asking a guy for a fuck; I’ll help you,” he said. “Just think how exciting it will be when I pick a guy to fuck you and I get to watch the whole thing.”

“You want to watch me getting fucked?”

“I sure do. I’ll even help you find guys to fuck, and you’ll pick out a woman for you to watch me fuck.”

“You are the perfect husband, letting his wife fuck other men.”

“And other women, you just wait until we go to the Hen House. There you can fuck all the guys you can handle,” he offered.

“I need a stiff drink in addition to a stiff cock. I’m going to get so drunk that I won’t be able to drive home; that way, I’ll be able to spend the night in bed with you and Karen,” she smiled.


Everyone managed to crowd into the rec room and enjoy their hot turkey sandwiches and fries. Each person had to control their roaming hands with Danny and Timmy in the room. There was no shortage of long, sexy legs, ample breasts for viewing, and the odd pussy flash during supper.

“Dan, honey, can you and the guys do the dishes for us? Vicky and the girls want to do some planning for my bachelorette party and wedding.”

“Vicky, I can imagine what your bachelorette party will be like, male strippers, no doubt. Of course, we’ll do the dishes. It’s pretty easy to wash paper plates,” he joked, kissing her.

“What kind of bachelor party are you going to have?” She asked her future husband.

“I don’t know if I’ll even have one.”

“Oh, you’ve got to have a sexy stud party. How else are you going to fuck a stripper before we get married? Knowing Vicky, we’ll definitely be fucking the strippers at my party,” she teased, kissing him again.

While the guys were cleaning up, the girls talked a lot about what else, men and sex. Vicky brought up a point with the girls. “I’d like to know why we girls always have to be bi-sexual for the guys. I know we all enjoy fucking and sucking cock, but we’re also expected to eat pussy. Not that I don’t mind a lot of honey pie.”

“Yeah, I agree. “We should make the guys suck cock as well,” Brenda suggested. Wendy’s thoughts turned to Dan’s offer to Jake.

“We should go on strike for better sex benefits,” Diane jokingly suggested.

“What ... and go without getting fucked? Could any of us last a week without getting fucked?” Karen joked.

“I have a plan to get what we want from the guys, especially Dan. I’ll explain what we’re going to do to the men,” Karen said with an evil grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.