26 December 2006 - Cover

26 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dan, Karen, family and friends spend a very interesting Boxing Day together..."So tell me Wendy, when are you going to give Dan his Christmas present?" "What do you mean? I thought we decided not to exchange gifts so I didn't get anything for you and Dan." "But you do have a gift for Dan," Wendy looked at Karen questioning her comment, "A gift you've had with you all your life. It didn't cost you a penny, yet it is priceless."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

Dan held the door open for Wendy, and they went inside to find the store was about half full. At the counter, an African-Canadian man and woman with three kids were giving their orders.

“I can help you down here!” A woman’s voice was announced.

Dan and Wendy had to squeeze by the couple. She gave the guy a polite smile, as did Dan for the woman. Wendy led the way, and Dan recognized Cindy behind the counter. What they didn’t know was that the young black couple was watching them walk away.

“Hi Dan!” She spoke in a soft, yet coy voice.

“Hi Cindy, they’ve got you working already, haven’t they?” Wendy looked over at the young, pretty blonde teen standing before her. She even made her store uniform look good on her.

“Yeah, I don’t mind. I’m off for New Years for your wedding; that’s more important.”

“Thank you,” Dan smiled.

“Hello,” Cindy smiled at Wendy.

“Cindy, this is my very close, special friend, and my girlfriend, Wendy Campbell. Cindy is Angie’s daughter. Angie works for Vicky at her clothing store,” Dan explained.

“Hi Cindy,” Wendy smiled, offering her hand to shake. Wendy was so glad that Dan wasn’t ashamed to introduce her as his girlfriend.

“So you’re the one Wendy, Dan, and Karen have been talking about! It’s nice to finally meet you!” She replied, shaking her hand in return.

“So what have Dan and Karen been telling you about me?” She asked, looking at Dan. “Good things, I hope.”

“Oh, very, very good things,” she smiled back.

“I can just imagine what they’ve told you about me,” she said, glaring at Dan.

“It was all good stuff, believe me! Any friend of Dan and Karen’s is a friend of mine,” Cindy said, smiling.

“What can I get you Wendy?” Cindy asked, already knowing Dan’s order.

“I’ll have a large double, double, please.”

“The same as Dan,” she smiled.

“Anything else?” Wendy eyed this young beauty that looked tempting even to her.

“Another time perhaps,” Wendy grinned.

“Anything else I can interest you in, Dan?” Cindy suggested.

“Another time perhaps,” he grinned as he paid for the coffees. Wendy saw Cindy smile at Dan, and her hand lingered over his hand as she gave him his coffee.

“Where do you want to sit?” He asked.

“Over by the corner, I like my back to the wall,” he pointed.

“Same here.” Cindy came around the counter to meet Dan. She put her arms around his neck, giving him a big kiss on the left cheek.

“I want to thank you again for the money. You’ll have to let me thank you properly very soon!” She whispered in his ear, which Wendy heard.

“You’re very welcome, Cindy. But you don’t have to thank me the way you want. Just become the best businesswoman you can.”

“I know, but maybe I want to thank you that way because I enjoy our time together. You know I enjoy being with you,” she replied, cautious of Wendy.

“You’ll have to let me thank you personally later tonight. Mom and I are coming over after work.”

“I look forward to it.” Cindy headed back behind the counter to serve her next customer.

As Dan and Wendy were sitting, the woman with three kids was taking the table beside them. Wendy sat down, and Dan took the seat to her left. The woman took off her coat, revealing very decent-sized breasts covered by a pink low-V-neck sweater.

“She’s not bad-looking,” Wendy commented, seeing Dan view her figure. The woman caught Dan and Wendy’s gaze and smiled back. “Have you ever fucked a black woman before?”

“Yes, I have.”

“Why does that not surprise me,” she grinned.

“What was that hugging and kissing and money all about with Cindy?” Wendy inquired, beginning to take off her coat.

“Karen and I gave Cindy 10,000 dollars for her university education. Working here will take her years to save even half that much.”

“Are you fucking her?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Is she a good fuck?”

“She’s a quick learner. Want to fuck her with me soon?”

“A threesome with her, I’d love to!” Wendy replied, looking at Cindy and smiling at her.


Dan looked at Wendy. “Holy shit Wendy, you’re starting to take off your blouse with your coat!” He whispered loudly. Wendy looked down to see her nipples fully exposed above her cupless bra. She looked around quickly to see if anyone noticed her. Someone did the woman with the three kids at the next table. Wendy smiled sheepishly at her and quickly did up another bottom button.

“I feel embarrassed. I forgot my blouse wasn’t done up very much.”

“That’s okay, the woman at the next table seemed to like looking at your tits.”

“Cheers,” Dan offered, toasting Wendy.

“To happier days,” she replied, touching her cup to his, and they each took a sip.

“Ahh, that hits the spot!” Dan sighed.

“I’m glad we have the time for a coffee, just us two. We haven’t been alone since we met, except for our coffee times,” she said.

“Karen suggested I ask you out for coffee.”

“And Jake suggested I ask you out for a coffee too. I think my son and Karen are trying to play matchmakers, and I agree,” Wendy smiled, taking another sip.

“Jake just wants you to be happy.”

“Believe me, I am very happy,” she said, leaning her head against his right shoulder. She took his right hand in her left, crossing her shapely legs. He squeezed her hand, smiling at her. Her blouse still showed off enough tit to be inviting without being too obvious. The black woman also enjoyed the view of Wendy’s breasts.

“There are a few things I should tell you,” Dan started.

“Such as...,”

“Jake is curious about his sexuality. He’s thinking of experimenting with a boy.”

“Is Jake turning gay?” She wondered.

“No, I don’t think so. He’s just curious as to what it might be like to, you know, jerk off a guy and possibly give him a blow job. I told him I did the same thing with a guy I knew when I was his age.”

“I don’t want him going around town trying to find a gay hooker,” Wendy worried.

“I have to tell you because I love you and won’t keep any sex secrets from you, that I offered to experiment with Jake. I figured he’d be a lot safer if he and I jerked each other off or possibly gave the other a blow job.”

“You’d do that for him, suck on his cock?”

“Yes, I would.”

“I’m glad you told me, Dan. Yes, I’d sooner have you with Jake that way than with some unknown man.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.