26 December 2006 - Cover

26 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dan, Karen, family and friends spend a very interesting Boxing Day together..."So tell me Wendy, when are you going to give Dan his Christmas present?" "What do you mean? I thought we decided not to exchange gifts so I didn't get anything for you and Dan." "But you do have a gift for Dan," Wendy looked at Karen questioning her comment, "A gift you've had with you all your life. It didn't cost you a penny, yet it is priceless."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

“Dan, can you pull into that little park? I need to talk to you for a few minutes.” Wendy pointed to her right.

Dan parked the car, facing the snow-covered beach overlooking Lake Ontario. The beach was empty except for a guy throwing a Frisbee at his dog. On this cold early afternoon, the bright winter sun shone in the windshield on them.

Wendy nervously played with the hem of her skirt. She felt shy but had to tell Dan how she felt about him. “Dan I have something I need to say to you. I know we had fun a little while ago calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend. I think you’re a fantastic guy, and you’re going to be a great husband for Karen, but there’s something I’ve got to tell you.”

“Here it comes. I like you a lot and just want to be friends from now on,” he thought. “Wendy, I don’t blame you if you don’t want to get involved with me romantically. I can understand that our age difference may be more than you want in a relationship. I am marrying Karen, and where does that leave you?” He interrupted.

“What are you talking about? I don’t give a damn about our age difference. I wanted a nice place, a nice setting, to tell you, Dan ... that I’m in love with you.”

“You’re in love with me?”

“Yes, I am. I’ve never been so happy in my life, thanks to you and Karen, of course. I now know that I don’t have to be married to be happy. I’m very willing to be a second wife to you without any marriage license. When Dave and I are divorced, I’m going to sell the house and move closer to you and Karen, so we can visit or live together every day. There are some nice condos near by that I might want to look at.”

“So you aren’t dumping me?”

“Heavens no, I’m in love with you, Dan Hayward; want me to prove it to you?”

“How?”

“I’ll go running naked in the snow.”

“I dare you!” He taunted.

Wendy stepped from the car, took off her coat, and threw it on the seat. “Oh, by the way, I’m sure you know that I’m in love with you too,” he replied.

“I know you are,” she said, taking off her blouse. It landed on her coat. Her body felt the cold winter air and sunshine, and her tits looked great in her cupless bra. Wendy pulled down her skirt, revealing her bushed pussy, threw her skirt at Dan, and began backing up away from the car. She had an evil smirk on her face.

“Put your clothes back on. You’ll freeze your pretty little ass off.”

“Then I’ll have your hot hands to thaw me out!” She yelled, backing further.

Dan stepped out of the car and yelled over the roof, laughing. “You’re fucking nuts, Wendy!”

“You’ve got that right! I’m fucking nuts in love with you, Dan Hayward!” She yelled. He grabbed her clothes and gave chase. She shrieked with laughter and turned, running away from him, slipping on the snow. Her naked body contrasted sharply against the fresh, white snow.

Wendy’s full tits bounced up and down with her steps and a slight jiggle in her ass. She ran down a path that opened up to a small picnic area. There were three tables in this enclosed area. Dan, barely able to keep his footing, chased Wendy. She deaked and darted, trying to avoid his capture. Finally, Dan grabbed her by the shoulder and tackled her to the ground. She landed on top of him, laughing hysterically. He couldn’t help but laugh too.

“You’re going to freeze your cute little ass off.”

“No I won’t, I’ll have you to keep me hot and bothered.” Wendy pressed her lips hard to Dan’s, both of them breathing hard through their noses.

“Will you please put your clothes on?”

“That’s a switch; you should be saying, ‘Will you please take your clothes off?!’ Okay, I’ll get dressed. Take me over to the picnic table,” Wendy got off Dan, and he stood, taking her to the table. She had Dan sit on the bench and then straddle his thighs.

“I’ll put on my clothes after you give me a quick fuck,” she said, reaching for the fly on his jeans. “Oh, come on, Dan, just a little fuck.”

“Wendy, you sure are something else.”

“I sure am; I’m your something else, for better or worse,” she said, unzipping his fly. Wendy worked Dan’s cock out into the cold air. “I’ll pull my pussy lips apart; you put your cock in me.” She put her hands between her legs, parting her lips.

Dan put the head of his cock into her hole, and she began to work it into her. She let her lips go and began moving her hips, sucking Dan’s growing cock into her pussy.

“We’ll have to do this in the warmer weather too,” she said, kissing him. Dan cupped Wendy’s small ass cheeks in his hands as she fucked his cock. “Mmmm, this feels so fucking good!” She exclaimed. Dan then rubbed her cooling back, giving her additional goosebumps.

Dan took her coat from the seat and draped it over her shoulders. Wendy took her coat off and threw it out of Dan’s reach. “Now fuck me!” She demanded. She rode his cock for several minutes. “This is exciting, the chance of getting caught.”

Off in the distance, they could hear the sirens of an emergency vehicle. It got louder and louder. Wendy looked over her right shoulder, still fucking Dan. “Holy shit, it’s the police! Two cars just pulled into the parking lot!” She shrieked.

“Somebody must have called them after seeing me chase you naked across the field,” Dan said.

Wendy got off his cock and frantically put her clothes back on. Dan tucked his cock back in his jeans and zipped up as Wendy did up her coat without buttoning her blouse. They both giggled at possibly being caught fucking.

“We had better start walking towards the car,” he mentioned. Wendy gladly took his hand in hers, and the touch instantly started to warm her up. “They may stop us and ask us some questions,” Dan said, peering between the trees and branches for the policemen.

“Stop right there!” An order came from a hidden figure. “Stay right where you are!” Commanding another voice. Dan and Wendy stood motionless, their hands still interlocked.

“What appears to be the problem, officers?” Dan asked.

“Are you the only two out here?” The first one asked.

“I think so. I haven’t seen any other footprints in the fresh snow,” Wendy offered. “What did we do wrong?”

“We had a report of a woman being chased naked through the woods,” the second one said.

“My husband was chasing me over to the picnic table.”

“I’m sorry, my wife and I were just having fun celebrating Christmas and all,” Dan supported.

“And as you can see, I’m definitely not naked. I’d freeze my ass off this time of year.” She tried not to laugh.

The two officers eyed her slender legs from under her short skirt and coat. Wendy had her right hand in her coat pocket and briefly opened it a little to show the deepest cleavage under her opened blouse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.