26 December 2006 - Cover

26 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dan, Karen, family and friends spend a very interesting Boxing Day together..."So tell me Wendy, when are you going to give Dan his Christmas present?" "What do you mean? I thought we decided not to exchange gifts so I didn't get anything for you and Dan." "But you do have a gift for Dan," Wendy looked at Karen questioning her comment, "A gift you've had with you all your life. It didn't cost you a penny, yet it is priceless."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

“Mom, aren’t you ready yet?” Jake yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

“Be down in just a minute!” Wendy replied, checking herself in her bedroom mirror. She had just finished applying a small amount of makeup and topped off her appearance with a good spray of brown sugar and vanilla-scented perfume on her neck, between her breasts, and under her short skirt. She gave herself a final check in the mirror.

“Too bad, Dave, because your loss is now Dan’s gain for the rest of our lives if things work out the way I hope.”

Wendy smiled quietly at her reflection. She wore a bright red Christmassy blouse, unbuttoned to show a decent hint of cleavage without being too obvious, and a very short black skirt she hadn’t needed to wear for a long time.

“Dan said I have very sexy legs. Well, Daniel, my love, you’re going to see as much of my legs as I can show you,” she commented to the non-existent hem, then gave her shoulder-length, strawberry-blonde hair a quick brushing.

“Holy shit Mom!” Jake exclaimed, seeing her step down from the bottom step. He looked her over, admiring her choice of clothes as well as her figure. “You look fantastic!”

“Thank you, honey.”

“But isn’t it a little cold out to be wearing such a short skirt?” He asked, admiring his mom’s long, slender legs.

“I wanted to look really nice for Brad’s parents,” she defended. “Besides, we’ll be inside all the time.”

“You mean you want to look really nice for Mr. Hayward!” Jake corrected her, teasing her. Wendy’s face began turning as red as her sexy blouse.

“How did he know?” She thought.

“Oh, come on, Mom, admit it. Ever since you met Mr. Hayward at my hockey game, or whenever you go to see him, talk to him, or even talk about him, your face lights up like sunshine. Look, Mom, I know you and Dad are having serious problems, and I’m pretty sure I know why,” he said, keeping his thoughts to himself. “Dad has been seeing another woman for about the last six months,” Jake knew and wanted to tell his mom but was afraid to. He didn’t want to see his parents end up in divorce as so many of his friends have.

“Christmas dinner at Grandpa’s and Grandma’s was testy, to say the least. You and Dad hardly spoke a word to each other. And you let Aunt Trisha sit with Dad at dinner and on the way home.”

“I know, honey, that your dad and I are having problems, and I try to keep you kids out of it. I don’t know how much longer we’ll be together as a family, but whatever happens, I want you to know that none of it is caused by you or Timmy. I’ve pretty much accepted that your dad doesn’t love me anymore. Your dad knows I’ve wanted to have more babies, but he doesn’t want any more kids.”

“So you’ve turned to Mr. Hayward in your time of need?”

“What, so he can make babies with me?” Wendy questioned. Then her thoughts wandered, “Hey, that’s not a bad idea. I know Dan would be a great father for our babies.”

“I ... ahh ... um, I mean, you’ve seen him at least a dozen times since you met him, and when we did the Living Liver Donor Day, you never left his side,” he stammered.

“I haven’t been seeing just him, I also visit his future wife, Karen. I didn’t plan on meeting Dan, Mr. Hayward; it just happened like you said, after your hockey game. You’re the one who suggested I have Karen’s phone number.”

“He makes me feel good about myself, like a woman again. I like him a lot. He’s certainly very attractive and funny, and we have many things in common, such as you and Brad’s hockey. Besides, Karen and I are becoming really good friends now too.”

She paused, looking at Jake. “I worry about you, Mom,” he said, hugging her.

“I appreciate your concern, but you don’t have to worry about me,” she said, returning his hug.

“Are you in love with Mr. Hayward? Because it sure looks like it on your face and the way you act around him,” he asked.

“Shit, how did he figure it out so soon? Does my love for Dan show so obviously? Yes, I am in love with Dan Hayward,” “That’s none of your business, for now,” she smiled, putting on her coat.

“Why are we going over to Brad’s place so early? The hockey game doesn’t come on until nine tonight.”

“Your dad has already gone over to be with your Aunt Trisha for the day, so there’s no reason for us to stay at home,” she reasoned.

“And so you can spend more time with Mr. Hayward, I suppose?” Jake kidded.

“Oh, shut up!” She replied, smiling and playfully slapping his right arm. He was right on the mark with that comment. They both laughed, which hasn’t been very common in their home lately.

“Are you ready, Timmy?” Wendy asked, looking upstairs.

“Ready Mom,” he said, coming down and clutching several of his new toys. They loaded the car and drove to Dan and Karen’s. Her mind imagined how the day might unfold. She smiled, thinking, “One thing is for sure, I’m not leaving Dan and Karen’s place without getting fucked by him and giving him a blow job, or maybe if I’m lucky, fucked twice.”


The doorbell chimed, and Dan answered it. “Merry Christmas, noon, as promised,” he smiled, accepting Wendy’s courteous hug. She gave him a friendly kiss on the right cheek and a slightly lingering kiss on the lips.

“Mom would have spent the night with you if she could have; she wanted to get here so fast,” Jake commented. Wendy blushed as she smiled at Dan.

“The things kids’ say,” she said, reasoning his comment.

“Hi Jake, have a good Christmas?”

“Not bad, Mr. Hayward, but I think it’ll get a lot better soon for Mom,” he smiled, looking at her and accepting Dan’s handshake.

“Hi Timmy,” Dan said, scruffing his hair.

“Look what Santa brought me!” He beamed, showing Dan several Transformer cars and trucks.

“Remind me to play Transformers with you later,” Dan said. “Let me take your coat, Wendy.” She unbuttoned it, and Dan slid it off her arms. His eyes widened at the beauty that stood before him.

“You ... look rather Christmassy,” he commented, admiring her figure. Wendy looked so beautiful and sexy in her red blouse, showing a fair amount of cleavage, and her short, black skirt.

“Hi Wendy, I thought I heard the doorbell, Merry Christmas, honey!” Karen said, coming to her. Karen was wearing a thin white blouse that accented her beautiful breasts, supported by her cupless bra. She too wore a short black skirt, several inches shorter than Wendy’s. Karen’s advantage was that she already wasn’t wearing any panties.

They exchanged friendly hugs and kisses on the cheek and lips, their breasts touching lightly. Jake noted that they sure seemed friendly toward each other. “It’s so nice to see you again so soon.” Karen smiled.

“I love your sexy skirt and blouse,” Wendy complimented.

“I love yours too,” Karen said. “Hi, Jake.”

“Hi, Mrs. Hayward.”

“I love hearing that name, Mrs. Hayward, and five days from now it’ll be official,” she smiled.

Jake couldn’t help but look at Karen and her clothing, saying, “You two could almost pass for sisters; you look so much alike with your hair and clothing style.”

“I agree,” Karen smiled, hugging Wendy again.

“Hi Jake,” Brad said, coming to them.

“Hi, Brad.” They exchanged thumb-grasped handshakes.

“I got some video games for Christmas, want to play some?”

“Sure,” he replied, taking off his coat.

“We won’t see them for a long time,” Wendy commented, and they laughed. Timmy took off his coat and headed to follow Brad and Jake to the rec room. Alone, Karen moved closer to Wendy.

“We’ve missed you,” she said softly.

“I’ve missed the both of you too, even though it’s been only a few days,” she replied, then accepted Karen’s tongue into her mouth. “Karen, I need Dan to give me a good fucking before I go home.”

“Oh, he will, I’ll make sure of it!” Wendy turned her affection toward Dan, accepting his tongue and fondling her right tit. Karen smiled, watching both of her lovers kiss.

“We need to get you a cupless bra for your beautiful tits,” Karen smiled, undoing the next two buttons on Wendy’s blouse. Her breast-filled, low-cut bra now showed in any frontal direction.

Diane and Brenda came from their bedroom, fresh after their latest lovemaking. They both wore low-cut tops and very short skirts for their parents. “Hi, Mrs. Campbell.”

“Hi Diane and Brenda. Don’t you both look rather ... identical? Please call me Wendy.”

“Don’t all four of us women look ravishing?” Brenda complimented.

“We sure do!” Karen added. Dan admired all four beautiful women standing before him.

“Go and say hello to Wendy’s son Jake, he’s in the rec room with Brad,” Karen suggested. Diane and Brenda went down and said hello to Jake. They both like the handsome looks of the blue-eyed, blonde boy. Jake found it hard to concentrate on playing the hockey video game with Brad’s sisters in the room. They both sat across from Jake and Brad, casually giving them a good view up their short skirts. Jake was certain he couldn’t see any panties under their skirts.

Diane and Brenda left together, going to their bedroom to debate who was going to get fucked by Jake first. “Man, you sure have a pair of hot-looking sisters. Your mom is pretty hot too. They all could be in Penthouse Magazine with bodies and looks like theirs,” Jake commented.

“Hey Jake, your mom is pretty hot looking too. I know my dad can’t take his eyes off her,” Brad added.


Karen led Wendy to the living room, offering her a drink. “I’ll have rye and seven, please. I’m sure I can get away with a few drinks today,” she smiled, sitting by the fireplace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.