Vhenan Aravel
Chapter 4: Married Life - Wedding Night

Copyright© 2017 by eatenbydragons

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Married Life - Wedding Night - Raviathan, a city elf with too many secrets and regrets, undergoes a long journey in order to find his way in the world. Part 1 is a Dragon Age Blight fic with many additions and twists to the original story. This story starts off on the fluffy side, but beware. Thar be dragons, and it will dip into darker territories. I'd rather overtag for potential triggers than undertag. Rape and prostitution occur rarely in the overall narrative, but they are present.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution  

The newlyweds fell into an easy companionship as they cooked together, stealing little touches and glances. Raviathan felt a thrill every time she bumped against him. So strange, he thought. His wife. The whole direction of his life could change in hours. He kissed the pale skin her bare shoulder and saw the delicate pink that colored her cheeks in response. My wife.

Raviathan pulled back her hair intending to kiss the nape of her neck when the door opened. His father arrived just before the gates closed for the evening. Raviathan wiped his hands on a dishtowel, taking Nesiara’s hand. “This is my father, Cyrion. Father, Nesiara came this morning. Valendrian handfasted us this afternoon.”

Cyrion’s eyes crinkled in a smile, and he and Nesiara embraced. “Glad to meet you, daughter. I only wish I could have been there for your handfasting.”

Nesiara gave a shy smile in return. “Thank you. Raviathan has made me feel so welcome. If you’ll give me a moment.” She went upstairs, her footfalls soft thumps on the floor above.

Raviathan went to his father and kissed him on the cheek. “I feel blessed, father. Thank you.”

Cyrion patted his son’s back and took a seat. He sighed, glad to be off his feet at last. Raviathan hugged him again then went back to cooking.

Nesiara came down with two small packages. “Father, this is for you. Your shaddain said you liked to smoke on occasion.”

Cyrion opened the package she handed him to find an ornately carved pipe of gleaming redwood. There was a small bag of Nevarran tobacco to go with it. Cyrion turned the pipe over examining it. “This is beautiful,” he said quietly. He half rose so he could kiss her cheek. “Thank you, daughter.”

She smiled and went to Raviathan, her hand finding the small of his back. “And for you.”

Raviathan flicked his wrist to toss the food in the pan. “Open it for me,” he asked her. Nesiara pulled out an ornament that had a dozen blue, pink, and lavender crystals hanging from a silver filigree. The crystals caught the light and refracted it in dozens of tiny rainbows. Raviathan lips parted, his cooking forgotten, as he stared in fascination. “What is it?”

“It’s an ornament to hang in the window. For the solstice and First Day Annum.”

“It’s sooo pretty,” he said hypnotized.

Nesiara giggled moving the ornament back and forth, pleased by the way his eyes followed it. “You’re going to burn dinner.”

“Huh? Oh!” Raviathan lifted a pan up in time to save the cod he was frying. “Ness, you’re going to have to hang that in the upstairs window; otherwise, I’m not going to be able to get anything done.”

She stood on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. “I’m glad you like it.”

Cyrion smiled as he watched the two flirt. “Son, I haven’t seen you cook like this in ages.”

Understanding his father’s years unspoken worry, Rav offered an apologetic smile. “I guess I’m feeling creative.” Nesiara thought about the look and comment and stored it away for later. She rewrapped the crystal ornament and put it on the cabinet then took out dishes to prepare the table.

As they sat down to the meal, Raviathan broke the news about Highever. The creases of Cyrion’s lined brow deepened. “That is troubling. I wonder just how many refugees were able to get out.”

Nesiara finished chewing the salad of roasted fall vegetables, marveling at the flavors Raviathan could bring out. “I heard from another elf headed to Dragon’s Peak that the purge did happen.”

Cyrion rubbed his face with his hands. “Worse things yet to come. I’ll let Valendrian know tomorrow. Our alienage will certainly need to accommodate those fleeing Highever.”

“I told him earlier. How bad do you think it’ll get?” Raviathan asked.

The aged elf sighed. “Only those who can afford it leave, so they might have enough to start over somewhere else. It’s the ones who stay who bear the worst of it. Howe is a powerful man, but I’m surprised he thought he could get away with that. King Cailan will surely see him come to justice.”

“Shems playing war games,” Raviathan said bitterly. “What else is new? We have nothing to do with this but still we pay the price.”

“Now son, this is one of the reasons I want you to understand politics. It has an impact on our lives.”

Raviathan kept his voice respectful but news of this sort rankled him. “Why? There’s nothing we can do about it. It doesn’t matter how well I know Howe or the Couslands. I would have been able to change nothing.”

“But you see, Nesiara’s parents did know about Howe. They were able to escape in time to keep their family safe from the purge. We can’t change what they do, but it does give us the ability to act before harm befalls us.”

Considering the point, Raviathan acknowledged, “I suppose you’re right, father.”

Cyrion turned to Nesiara, fixing her with a serious gaze. “Nesiara, if you have any doubts, we will not hold the dowry against your family.”

She smiled broadly as she squeezed Raviathan’s hand under the table. “That’s what Rav said.” He shot her a shy smile squeezing her hand back.

Cyrion nodded his approval. “That’s my boy.”

“I am well pleased with the match,” Nesiara declared.

Having watched the two flirt and send secretive little smiles and touches, Cyrion wasn’t surprised his son’s bride would stay. The change in his son had been immediate, and as glad as he was that his family was growing, anything to make his boy smile again was worth gold. The last two years had been the most joyless of Cyrion’s life. Conversation was returning, maybe even his son’s music, and Cyrion would be endlessly grateful for that. Hope blossomed in his chest. Perhaps grandchildren wouldn’t be far away. Cyrion always regretted he and Adaia had not been able to have more children. When they realized Adaia’s line was too strong, Solyn’s warning prevented more. But that was in the past now. The danger was over. Perhaps this time they would be safe to have as many children as they wanted. He smiled warmly as he patted her knee. “I’m glad to welcome you as one of the family.”

“Father, there’s more,” said Raviathan. “Bandits were on the road. Ness just barely escaped them.”

“Were you hurt?” Cyrion asked and squeezed Nesiara’s hand.

“No. I got away before they saw me. It was bad though.”

Cyrion frowned. “You poor girl. Your parents must have been very worried.”

“I feel bad knowing they’re struggling while I am so welcomed to a new family. It seems like a wedding celebration is wrong.”

Cyrion rolled his mug of wine between his care worn hands as he considered. “I understand how you feel, Ness. We will send word that you are content with your match, but there is little else we can do. At least they have the money they needed and peace of mind that you are safe. I have learned too well that there are always troubles in life. Mourn for what is lost, then move on. Without some levity we will become too grey to carry on.”

She paused, considering. “You’re right. I would like to send a letter though.”

“Of course,” Cyrion nodded. “It may take some time to get there given all the trouble in the area. In any case, the banditry is for the banns to take care of. Perhaps the refugees will be in a worse position after all.”

They went back to eating. Raviathan felt Nesiara’s foot brush his. He smiled but didn’t look up as he rubbed his foot against hers. They played like naughty children, which raise a question for Raviathan. He hesitated to ask such a direct question in front of his new wife but was curious. “Father, what are we to do about the sleeping arrangements?”

Cyrion finished chewing then spoke. “Nesiara, you will take my bed. I will use the bunk from now on. Rav will stay in the top bunk until you both feel right about changing things.”

Nesiara nodded. “Thank you, father. That is generous of you.”

Cyrion’s smile warmed his eyes. “It’s good to see my family growing.” The two young elves exchanged pleased looks as their fingers played under the table. Cyrion said, “I know your parents had a shop. We can’t match that I’m afraid.”

“I’m not worried,” Nesiara said, her chin lifting. “There was a market woman who started selling my vases to humans. Before I left she had me fill an order for one of the banns.”

They both looked impressed. Raviathan said, “That’s amazing.”

“Not just that,” she continued. “I was also getting orders for jewelry. Nothing really fancy, there was only so much we could afford, but the earrings I made sold well to the humans.”

Raviathan squeezed his bride’s hand. “Ness, you’re so talented.”

Cyrion added, “That is quite an achievement for one so young. You should talk to Alarith about setting up a display in his store. He might be able to get you some contacts in the Market.”

“I met him today. Just briefly. I made the pipe and ornament as your gifts.”

In perfect synchronicity, Raviathan and Cyrion both dropped their hands to the table, forks chinking on the plates. Nesiara tried to hide her laughter. Raviathan took her hand, turned it over, and kissed the palm. “You’re an artist.”

Conversation carried on well past dinner as they talked about the alienage. Raviathan and Nesiara washed the plates and cleaned the kitchen together. Raviathan enjoyed the work when he had someone to help him. Nesiara’s company made the work less of a chore. Cyrion sat by the window and started to light his pipe as he watched them. When they finished he said, “You two go on ahead. I think I’ll stay up and read for a while.”

Raviathan understood the hint. They would have some privacy during the next few nights as they became accustomed to one another. With his ornament in his hand, he led the way up the ladder feeling suddenly awkward. Though he wasn’t sure, in all likelihood Nesiara felt the same. The weight of expectation was on him, on them both in fact. He was to be a husband, this his wife.

In an attempt to distance himself from his new awkwardness, Raviathan hung the ornament in front of the window that caught the most light. Using a thin remnant he tore from one of the threadbare curtains that separated the room, he stood on his father’s bed to tack it up. It wasn’t until he turned and saw Nesiara quietly watching him from the center of the room that he realized what this looked like. This was her bed now. He should have waited for her invitation.

“Um,” he started as he grabbed her pack and moved it over to the other bed. “Let me know if you need anything.” He felt awkward and out of sorts again just as he had when they’d first met by the gates. He put the candle on the chest that would soon be hers. She looked at him uncertainly as they stood together in the room. Had he been staring? He must have been staring. “Oh, uh, let me get the curtains.”

Heat from the stove kept the floor warm, enough that bare feet wouldn’t freeze, but the room was otherwise chilly in the winter evening. He pulled the main curtain across the room to give her some privacy then started changing into his sleeping wear, a pair of old and patched undyed linen shorts that tied at the waist. The little candle showed her elongated shadow against the thin curtain, her curves light and dark as she changed to a long sleeping shirt. Raviathan felt as hypnotized by that as by her ornament. His wife.

Annoyed, Raviathan pushed away the nervous feeling that had invaded him. Nervousness wasn’t going to make him a good husband. Nesiara was looking for him to lead, and he wasn’t going to let her down.


Once the curtain was in place, Ness changed into a long sleeping shirt. She could see Raviathan’s vague outline as he moved about on the other side of the curtain. He was so different than she had expected. One of the elves who moved from Denerim had told their family Raviathan was a trouble maker and violent. It had worried her parents, but the shaddain who had been caring the dowry negotiations had said that the stories had been inflated by jealous families. His mother had been killed trying to protect the alienage, and the child had been angry but grew out of it.

Nesiara had heard a few other rumors from elves that moved from Denerim, but they were not close friends with her family and so her parents remained unaware. Her betrothed was supposed to be wild, or at least associated with violence and trouble, and some said that he had been cruel to the girls in the alienage. The stories said he was very good looking, but his reputation was awful.

Worried, Nesiara discussed the rumors with her best friend. They concluded that maybe if he was as handsome as the new elves said, his looks might have made him arrogant. One woman, who had recently moved to Highever for a marriage, told Nesiara that most of the time the girls in Denerim had been chasing him. Though her new neighbor had tried to hide her longing, Nesiara had caught the forbidden emotion when the newly married woman gossiped about Raviathan.

Her parents had been leaning towards a match from Dragon’s Peak, but Cyrion had offered a large dowry when her family needed money badly. She had been so terrified on the trip to Denerim. Her family was fleeing, and her match had been hastily arranged. She’d broken down crying one night during her journey, knowing there was no way to return the dowry. She had been sold for her family’s safety. She would have done anything to keep her family safe, but it hurt to know they were willing to tolerate putting her in a bad marriage in exchange for their safety.

She had hoped for a match like her sister Anesa. Shaun was plain and a bit boring, but he was learned and had good prospects as the servant of a bann. Her sister was happy, and, as if in testament to that, their son had been conceived within months. Raviathan was nothing like Shaun though.

When finished changing she called, “Rav?”

“Yes?”

“I’d like to ask you something.”

“Okay. Should I ... um, are you dressed?”

Nesiara laughed at the bashfulness of his question. “Yes, I’d like to see you.”

The rumors of Raviathan’s looks had not done him justice. He was more than handsome. Clean bronze skin covered a sculpted, angular face, but those soft, full lips indicated a sensuous nature. His eyes had make her breath catch as she stood tired and afraid near the alienage’s gates. Those large eyes were startlingly clear and calm. At that moment, afraid as she had been by the journey and this match, she had felt relieved that this man was the person who would take care of her. He had taken care of her and done so gladly. When she spoke she had his full attention, which made her surprisingly shy. Moreover, his gentleness had been unexpected. Soft spoken and a little bashful, he obviously desired her, but he was so compassionate. There were many wonderful qualities that she had not expected. He even had a job to help support his family though it was unusual for a child. Not that he would be considered a child any longer. Her father would say he was a good man. She felt brazen for inviting him over, but he was her husband. With a stab of resentment, she reminded herself that she needed the match to work.

He pushed aside the curtain. His light linen pants stopped halfway down his calf, slung low around his hips. His chest was bare. She had seen her brother and his friends from the waist up, especially during the hot summers, but they looked nothing like this. They were thin, more on the skinny side. Though he had the slender frame of elves, Raviathan had the well developed muscles she had only seen in knights. How had his clothes covered up that physique? His shoulders were broad and sharp, his waist narrow, long muscles in his arms, and a stomach sculpted in powerful ridges. She had never seen a man up close who looked like that.

He was watching her steadily. Maker he had beautiful eyes. With long black lashes. “Do you want me to put on a shirt?”

Had she been staring? She must have been staring. She looked down at his bare feet. It wasn’t fair. Even his feet were beautiful. “No. It’s fine.” Her voice sounded wrong, too high. “I was just ... uh.”

Losing his shyness, Raviathan padded silently to stand in front of her. He kissed the corner of her mouth, a surprisingly chaste gesture, then took her hand and led her over to the bed. He was so calm, and she was shaking. What did she know about him? This stranger, and she was married to him. He held her, his skin cold in the exposed air.

His voice was low and soft next to her ear. “Ness. It won’t be good for you if you’re nervous. I know that.” As cool as his skin was, he warmed her. His voice was so gentle. “I would like to stay here tonight. We could talk more. Get used to each other. Ness, I’m not going to push for anything you’re not ready to give. I don’t want you to be angry tomorrow or resent me.” He leaned far enough back to look her in the eyes, his thumb stroking her cheek. “We’ll wait as long as you want. Okay?”

A panicked smile pulled at her mouth. “You’ll wait until our official ceremony?”

At his sudden stillness, she almost laughed.

“I hope it doesn’t come to that.” His fingers entwined with hers, his smile full of warmth. “Ness, you’re worth waiting for. I may not like the wait, but you’re worth it.”

She took in a long breath, nerves still making her jumpy. “No pressure? I can say no or ask you to leave? And if we do ... something, but I’m not ready to sleep with you?”

“Absolutely.”

Her breath came out in a slow exhalation, then she nodded.

“Good. I’m freezing.” He was shivering as he pulled back the layers of blankets and heavy quilt before letting her in then settling beside her. His hands found hers under the blankets, the only parts of their bodies that touched. “Thank you, Ness.”

“I know we keep saying this, but it’s so strange. I thought about this for years, but it’s nothing to actually meeting my husband. I imagined this so many times, all different scenarios or mates.”

“Tell me what you imagined.”

“Not you. Well, there were rumors.”

The warmth left his face to be replaced by the expression of a much older man. “I’m sure some of what you heard is true, and some exaggeration. I can’t change that, Ness. Not what’s happened or what I’ve done. The rumors though, it hasn’t been like that for a long time. Years. I’ve been trying to be a better person, and I want to be a good husband for you. Sweetheart, I’m happy with you. I couldn’t ask for a better match, but if you don’t feel the same, we’ll help you.”

“I didn’t mean that.” Nesiara reached to touch his cheek, her thumb following the contour of his bones. “When I heard the rumors, I didn’t expect you would be so sweet. Seeing you today, I think that’s what counts most.” She shifted closer, leaving the heat her body had created in the bed to the cold in the space between them.

“Thank you, Ness.” His voice was hoarse, and she wondered at the emotion behind it. What pressure must he have been going through? Did her opinion weigh that much on him?

“I didn’t expect you to be so handsome.”

He kissed her fingers, his smile back in place.

“You don’t look like any elf I’ve ever seen. Your muscles.”

As if taking that as a sign, he placed one of her hands against his chest. Startled, she almost retracted her hand, but curiosity won over impulse. “How?”

“My mother was something of an acrobat among other things. She taught me.”

“You take a lot after your mother then. Your looks, your physique, your music.”

He didn’t say anything, only gently stroked her hand with his thumb. After holding her hand up to kiss her fingers, he settled it back lower so she could feel the ripples of his abdominal muscles. At first, when he lowered her hand down his body, she thought he was going to make her touch him, but this was still respectful. His fingertips traced light as a feather up and down her arm. There was no pressure. He was giving her an open invitation to know him.

So strange. She felt giddy and terrified. All the rules and admonishments were gone. After years of being watched, of not being allowed to flirt or be too friendly with boys outside her family, here she was with all new expectations. She could touch him. Would he want more if she did? Would he get impatient despite his words? Was she ready for that?

Her breath caught. A full day hadn’t gone by, and here she was in a strange bed with a strange man. She knew he wanted to have sex. That much was obvious in the way he looked at her. Should she? She would have to eventually. “Can I see you?”

His head cocked at her request. “Whatever you want, but I have to warn you. You’re very beautiful, Ness, and your hand feels good on me.” He leaned close for a chaste kiss. It surprised her considering they had shared much deeper kisses earlier. The covers shifted as he slipped off his sleeping breeches, but his gaze didn’t waver from hers. He was on his back, watching her, but made no move towards her. His small shrug indicated that it was her move.

With a moment’s hesitation, she scooted closer and rested her hand on his chest. She had asked him to do this, so why stop now? She barely knew him, that’s why, but then she did ask. Maker help me.

My husband. I will have his children. I will live with this man for the rest of my life. She felt his lips brush over her hair, and a soft kiss, but he made no other move. My husband.

Steeling herself, she raised the covers enough to let in the candlelight. Dusky skin melded with shadows further confused by his musculature. Frustrated by the lack of light, and not wanting him to freeze, Nesiara braced one arm on Raviathan’s chest to hold up the blankets. He wasn’t pushing, had invited her to explore, so maybe it would be alright. She could see his breathing speed up as she put her hand on his chest and slowly reached down. She wanted to understand everything, how his muscles felt, the smoothness of his skin, all the things that made him different. This was her husband. She would know this man, be with him intimately for the rest of her life.

Taking her time, she trailed her hand down to feel each hardened ridge formed by years of physical study. Her touch made clear what shadows hid. He was stronger than any elf she had ever seen. She felt him nuzzle her hair, encouraging, but he stayed still otherwise. Her fingers traced the valleys of his abominable muscles as she thought about him. What had his life been like?

If she compared him to Bennly, they couldn’t be more different. Bennly was all fumbling hands and impatience. He hadn’t given her time to explore or touch him in return for his hands on her body. She hadn’t felt much of anything when he was inside her. Mostly, she just wanted it to be over. After they had finished, she was left crushed. Was that it? Was that what everyone was afraid of or obsessed with? She had risked her reputation and for what? The whole business was overrated.

Bennly always had the slightly starved look common to elves. Rib bones had guided her fingers then as muscles did now. She had felt sorry for Bennly whose insights always impressed her but his vulnerability made him a target for any disaster that hit the alienage, especially food shortages.

Next to Raviathan, Bennly seemed more like a child in her mind, someone who needed looking after. She rested her head on Raviathan’s chest and let him hold her. Beyond the soft kisses he planted on her hair, he made no demands. She could touch as long as she wanted

“Ness, this feels so good.”

She looked up at him, her chin resting on his chest. His eyes gleamed in the darkness, two bright coins of aquamarine. The hue of his skin took on a richer quality in the candlelight, like the glow wood could take on after polished by years of care. He stretched, his free arm going back to prop up his head while his other hand lightly caressed her arm. “It’s like I always wanted this, like I was starving for it but didn’t know I was hungry until now.”

“For what?” He wasn’t pushing for sex like she thought he would, so what did he want?

“Just this. Being with you right now. There’s no guilt, no pressure. We don’t have to rush or hide. We can take our time, Ness. We can share ourselves. I guess...” he trailed off, a slight frown between his brows, his eyes taking a far off look. “I guess I’ve felt very lonely until now.”

“Lonely? You have so many friends here.”

Focusing back to her, he nodded, a little sad. “You’re different, Ness. Every day I wake up, it’s going to be to your face.” He smiled, stroking her cheek. “I can’t imagine a better fate.”

No longer embarrassed that she was lying half on him, she propped her chin on her hand, her eyes narrowed as she looked down on him. “This is really enough for you?”

“It is for now.” He grinned then gave her sleeve a small tug. “My wife is so protective of her virtue.” Catching her expression, his face fell. “It’s just a joke, Ness. I didn’t mean to pressure you.”

“No. It’s not that.” She couldn’t look him in the eyes anymore. Pursing her lips, she remembered overhearing her neighbors fight and the husband accused his wife of being a whore. At the time she was too young to know what that was, but the term stuck with her. The couple fought every day, and he started beating her. Nesiara’s mother said it was probably a blessing the woman couldn’t keep a child to term. Thinking back on the couple, Nesiara didn’t want something to go wrong in the future and have her experience thrown at her. Not that she thought Raviathan would, but if anything was to come between them, it was still early enough to back out. There was a brief moment of panic at the idea that surprised her.

“Would it bother you if I’m not a virgin?”

The silence that followed made her chest tighten. Maker breath, it had been a mistake to tell him! All the fears she had since she had first given herself to Bennly flared sudden and strong. For a year she had worried someone would find out or that her husband to be would be disgusted. Fires burn her, she had just ruined her chance at a good match, and would Cyrion help her now if he knew this? Highever sacked, her family losing their shop and running for safety, her own long travel to Denerim hiding from thieves and scared every night of wolves or highwaymen, and for what?

Raviathan’s arm was still around her shoulder, but he didn’t move. When she finally dragged her eyes to meet his, all she saw was concern. Gently, he wiped away her tear. “You loved him?”

“No.”

Confusion crossed his face. “Then why the tears?”

“Do you still want me?” How small and weak she sounded, like a beggar child.

He blinked a few times, then his body went limp under her, his head falling back on the pillow. “Oh, Maker.” He started to laugh. “Is that what’s wrong?” The deepness of his laugh filled the room the way far off thunder seemed to vibrate from all directions. “Maker damn me thrice as a hypocrite if I turned you away for that.”

She wasn’t sure how she felt about that statement. Apparently that part of his reputation was deserved. He moved suddenly, gathering her up in his arms as he rolled her on her back and kissed her deeply. “Is that the worst secret you’ve got?”

“I think so.”

That damn smile of his was so charming. He settled next to her, his grin infectious, as he stroked her hair. “Sweetheart, I just asked you to look past my reputation and not hold me responsible for a past I can’t change. What in the Maker’s name makes you think you deserve less?”

“I’ve been worried for a year.”

He held her close, his eyes closing as he simply felt her presence. “Whatever your past is, Ness, you’re my wife now. I will thank the Maker everyday for this gift.”

With a light kiss on her forehead, he leaned back to look at her. He was so happy, so easy to be with. How had she gotten so lucky?

“What did you think of it?”

“You really want to know this?”

“Not all the details. But I want to know what it was like for you.”

Nesiara shrugged. “It was, well, kind of boring.”

“Boring?” His eyebrows disappeared under his bangs. “Ness, one thing I promise you, I’m not boring.”

“Oh? You’re sure of this?”

He grinned at her tease. “Yes.” His gaze softened as he looked at her, and she realized she could see him falling in love with her. She could see it in how protective he was of her feelings, how unguarded he was with his own in her company. The realization stunned her, and she felt her brain memorizing this moment. This is what my husband looked like when he was falling in love with me. “I told you, you can say no anytime. That’s still true, but I want to make love to you. I want you to know how good it can feel.”

“I still feel shy.”

“Give me a chance. I want to give you pleasure.”

With anyone else, she would have said they were after their own pleasure. Not him. She felt cherished, and she knew it was only her own inhibitions that were keeping her from what he offered. “I know you’re not taking advantage, but I’m not sure of this yet.”

He cupped her breast through her night shift, his thumb rubbing slowly over her nipple. Nesiara felt her nipple harden and become more sensitive under his touch, and more surprising was the mild ache that began in her groin. His smile said he knew the exact effect he was having on her. His eyes locked on hers, he lowered until his mouth took the place of his thumb. His tongue wet the fabric over her nipple making it cling and cool her skin. Throughout all the little nibbles and tongue flicks, his eyes remained on hers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.