Paying a Debt - Cover

Paying a Debt

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Kelly felt that she owed Dave a debt - she thought that his ex-wife Anne had become addicted to pussy when they had shared a hot session in bed together. Kelly feels that her pussy was a suitable payment... and also a revenge on her husband who had strayed from their bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Size   .

Dave and Seth had been friends since high school - doing everything together, including dating and eventually marrying within weeks of each other.

Dave married Anne, and Seth married Kelly. All four had attended school together.

They purchased houses in the same street, and the two couples were frequent visitors at each other’s homes.

Things went along beautifully for the first five years of their marriages. At the age of 25, Anne left Dave ... for another woman. Dave was devastated and withdrew into his own space. Seth and Kelly did their best to encourage Dave to move on with his life.

It was a challenge, with a building project within Seth and Kelly’s home doing the trick.

The boys worked on a bathroom remodeling project together over the course of a year. During that time Kelly’s twin sister Lisa got pregnant and had a baby ... triggering the motherhood desires of Kelly.

Just a couple of weeks short of the completion, Seth fell and busted his knee, requiring surgery. This left Dave to finish off the job on the upper level whilst Seth was laid up in the ground floor area. Dave had noted that Kelly was a little short with Seth, but put it down to the normal tensions of a marriage, and the lack of success in Kelly getting pregnant.

She desperately wanted to have a baby.

The boys celebrated the completion of the job one Saturday afternoon and evening with the consumption of much wine, spirits and beers. Dave became quite drunk, but Seth was the problem - he had mixed his alcohol with his painkillers, resulting in an almost comatose individual who would have a huge headache in the morning.

Kelly was trying to maximize her chances of falling pregnant so she had no alcohol at all - instead laughing at the antics of the two men until Seth passed out. She was not pleased with the irresponsible behavior of her spouse.

Dave was very unsteady on his feet, but was insisting that he could walk the short distance to his home. Kelly wasn’t having any of that saying “You need a shower ... and then you can use the guest room for the night. I want to keep an eye on you” she told him as she helped him up to the remodeled wet-area bathroom. She left him there to shower.


Dave was standing under the cool shower, enjoying the fine water jets as they attacked his body from all angles. He started to sober up somewhat - enough to realize that he wasn’t alone any more. He had a large set of firm breasts pressing against his back, and a small soft hand attempting to encircle the girth of his fat cock.

“What ... what are you doing?” he stammered, realizing that Kelly has joined him.

“Helping you get cleaned up” was her cheeky response.

“But ... but what about Seth?” he asked.

“Fuck him ... he’s been irresponsible and passed out for the night ... besides I owe you a debt” she explained, milking his now fully erect cock with firm strokes.

“Debt ... what debt?” he asked somewhat confused.

Kelly turned him around to face her, retaining a firm grip on his cock and pressing her large firm breasts against his chest.

“Later ... I’ll explain later ... after we’ve fucked” she replied before dragging his lips to hers. The kiss was immediately raw and passionate - his cock was over-ruling his brain. It was telling him to “Go for it ... this is the woman that he had lusted over for years”.

The kiss went on and on for minutes ... teeth nibbling on lips and tongues ... tongues dueling together.

“Oh god” he gasped when their lips finally parted.

“Come with me” she told him, leading him by the cock out of the shower into the bedroom, and over to the end of the bed. She pushed him gently back onto the bed, until he lay on his back with his cock standing to attention in the breeze.

She climbed onto the bed, pushing his legs apart to give her a space to kneel. With her hand once again around the base of his shaft she studied his cock.

“Beautiful ... nice and big ... and so hard yet soft too” she commented with her face very close. He propped himself up on his elbows and just watched her, wondering what she would do next. That question was soon answered when she slipped his cockhead between her soft lips, swirling her tongue about the head and gently sucking it.

His cock was already leaking pre-cum, and he could see it coating her lips and tongue. She had been concentrating on the head for a while, then she surprised him when she slid his cock all the way into her mouth and throat.

“Fuck me ... oh fuck ... no one’s ever done that before” he moaned.

She worked his totally embedded cock with her mouth and throat for a few seconds before she released it back into just her mouth. After taking a couple of deep breathes, she deep-throated him again.

“I can’t hold it ... gotta cum” he shouted, warning her of his imminent cum explosion. She just deep-throated him again and waited for the cum explosion ... which erupted with much force almost immediately.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.