Damsel in Need - Lena

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

BDSM Sex Story: Brad and Lena were thrown together on a project to implement a new security system. Lena worked for the company, whilst Brad was an employee of the supplier. They were also years apart in age - he was 55 years old, and she was 23. She was single, and he was married.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   MaleDom   Spanking   Size   .

Brad and Lena were thrown together on a project to implement a new security system. Lena worked for the company, whilst Brad was an employee of the supplier. They were also years apart in age - he was 55 years old, and she was 23. She was single, and he was married.

Lena was a petite blonde - just 5ft tall with a beautifully proportioned body having curves in all the right places.

When Brad arrived, a number of the company’s staff wished him luck - after about the sixth person he asked “Why are you wishing me luck?”

“Lena is a mega-bitch” was the universal response.

He decided to judge her on her work, and not prejudge her. Things went well for a couple of weeks before her bitchiness came to the fore. He did not suffer her tantrums and attitude - eventually telling her that if she was his child ... he would have put her across his knee and spanked her.

“I’d like to see that” was her defiant retort.

Not thinking of the consequences he picked her up and put her across his lap. She struggled lots - he told her “Behave and take your punishment ... you are in the wrong, and you will be spanked.

“Whack!!!” - the first smack rang out in the deserted office - it was well after hours.

“Ouch ... that fucking hurt” she squealed.

“Whack!!!”

“Whack!!!”

After about five hard smacks Lena has stopped complaining, and was now moaning and wiggling her mound about on his now hard cock that was separated by his clothes and hers.

He was a little stunned when Lena murmured “Thank you master ... I’ve been a very naughty girl”.

Now it all added up for him - Lena was a submissive who must have been without a master. Brad had some experience with submissive ladies so he would put that knowledge into use dealing with Lena.

This is the story of a private session that Brad organized away from the office on a weekend just before he finished his project with Lena.


Brad had stayed for the weekend rather than traveling home to see his wife.

He was honest with her - he had found a submissive and was going to spend some time with her. His wife understood - she was a submissive too. She respectfully asked for a description of what happened between her master and Lena.

He told Lena to come to his hotel room at 10:00 am on the Saturday morning.

When she objected to his request he threatened her with another spanking. The threat alone was enough to make her compliant.

“And don’t be late” was his final command.


Lena arrived dead in time. He showed her in, and as soon as the door closed he grabbed her and pushed he against the back of the entry door. Brad was dressed (or undressed) for the occasion - just wearing a towel around his waist.

He started pulling at her clothes immediately, stripping her naked within a minute.

When she started to object he told her to be quiet, or face another spanking.

He had decided that today he was going to just dominate her sexually ... and leave all the other submissive stuff for another time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.