No More Whores Redux - Cover

No More Whores Redux

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A rewrite of a story by Joe Slackie from the early internet days. An older man rapes young girls and impregnates them - or is he seduced by them? Almost entirely a stroke story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

I looked at myself in the mirror. Hair - check. Shirt - check. Nice pants.

It was the Third Date. And if you know anything about dating, Third Date is usually the Sex Date. Where you and your date finally get down into bed.

You’d think with all of the action I’d been getting lately, that I wouldn’t be stressed about that. Other than knowing that four girls - turns out Grace had come up preggers - were carrying my bastard children, my sex life had become less about “when am I going to get laid” to “when aren’t I going to get laid.”

But there was a lot more riding on this than just whether I have sex or not.

I walked over to her place. I could have drove, but we decided to eat in tonight. I knocked on the door, a flower in my hand. I thought about checking my breath for the 15th time but -

The door opened, and Amy was there. She was younger than I am - not by as much as my recent lovers, though. She was an adult, in her late 20’s to be precise. We had met over a dating app, hit it off, and here we were a month later.

On the Third Date.

“Hey there,” she said, her pretty face brightening at the flower in my hand. Her hair was blond, long, reaching to the middle of her back. Her body was slim and tight, her blouse pushing out from a nice handful of breasts. She wore a pair of capri pants, hugging her slim legs. I liked how she looked. Contrary to impressions I’m not just into underage girls.

I’ll skip over the boring stuff. I made her dinner. Guys - if you want to win a girl, either cook for her or have a big dick. And the latter will only get you so far anyway. So stick with cooking and conversation.

I made her fettucine alfredo with lemon shrimp. Why am I giving you that detail? Because shrimp is sexy. Well, not really but gotta go with something. We were sitting at her table, drinking some white wine while I took off the plates.

“That was really good,” Amy said while she watched me. She stretched out her legs, looking at me while she sipped at her wine glass. “If you keep feeding me like that, I’ll gain 20 pounds.”

“I guess I’ll have to find a way to work it off of you.” I turned around, leaning at her counter while I looked her up and down. Damn. She was a pretty woman. She worked as a nurse. I don’t know what it is, but it seems for the last few years every woman I’ve run into is either a nurse or studying to be a nurse.

“Oh really.” She took another sip of her wine. Her bright blue eyes sparkled as she looked up at me. “And just how would you do that?”

Guys - this is what’s called an invitation. The only way she could be clearer is if she started trying on flavored lip gloss and asked you if you liked the taste.

I pushed myself off the counter and put one hand on the table, one on the back of her neck and kissed her. She tasted of cheese and wine and desire. My fingers slid up to her hair, gripping it gently so she whimpered.

I drew back. I brushed my lips over hers. “I think it would start like that.” I kissed her again, my other hand moving down to her trim waist. “And probably get more physical from there.” My palm slid up, under her firm breast. Cupped it.

Amy groaned into my mouth. Her hands came to my waist, moved up my chest, around my neck to pull me closer to her. Her lips went to my ear. “We should - move this to another room.” Her hands moved down to my legs, across the front of my slacks. Squeezed me. “Mm - yes - we should before we get - interrupted.”

I glanced down the hallway. “Lead the way.”

She stood up. She started to pull me down the hallway and I pulled her back to me, enjoying the feel of her against me. That heedless rush and desire when you’re with someone new. Girls are all mostly the same - arms and legs and breasts and throats and lips, but that first time you’re with someone new is like a rush to the system.

We were lost in that as I pressed her back against the table, the wine glass forgotten as we kissed. Pressed against each other, her leg sliding around mine to press my groin to hers. “Oh god.” She sighed as she pulled away from me a moment for me to feast on her neck. “Come on - this way.” She move backwards, the two of us pausing each step along the way to enjoy the feel of each other. Her fingers kneading my shoulders. My fingers unbuttoning her blouse as she stepped away, then pressed into me for more hot hungry kisses.

Once in the bedroom she pushed the door closed behind her, turning back to me. Her hands on my slacks, undoing the zipper. “Oh yeah.” She reached into my boxers, squeezed my shaft. Not the shy unsure touches of a girl. She knew what she wanted. “Damn - you told me you were small.” Her blue eyes dazzled as she jerked me, alternating between kissing me and squeezing my erection.

“I wanted to exceed your expectations.” I opened her blouse, found the catch on the front of her bra. Her breasts had lost none of their firmness, the pink nipples stiff, long and aching to be suckled on. I bent my head down while she kept working on my shaft, and indulged them.

“Mm yessss.” Her breath came on in a hiss. “I need to - do this.” She dropped to her knees, pulling back her hair and looking up at me. A naughty angel while her lips kissed my shaft. “Gumph!” She slid those pink lips down my cock. Back and forth, down fast, slowly drawing back as she looked up at me.

I gripped her hair. Torn between wanting to plunge into her throat and keeping control. My hips pushed forward without my conscious thought. She grinned up at me, plunged forward again, almost half way as she pulled back again. “I can feel you wanting to pull me forward.” She moved her mouth down. Back up again. “I love how you’re in control but you want to fuck my face so bad don’t you.”

“I do.” I pressed my lips together, trying not to groan out loud, but the sensations threatened to overwhelm me. “I want to just - shove into you.” I gripped her hair tighter, and she rewarded me by moving faster along my shaft. No further than half way, but it was still enough to make me want to cum in her mouth.

I pulled her away from my dick. I didn’t want to waste my seed on her throat. Instead I pulled her back onto the bed, sucking on her breasts. I started to work my way down but she grabbed my face. “Don’t - I need you inside of me -”

“Condom?” Her hand squeezed my shaft, slid me against her tightness. She dragged the head back and forth.

“IUD - oh shit you’re thick - I’ve been wanting this since our first date so don’t you dare stoooopppp -”

I gave in. Pushed. Dragged back. She was snug and slick around me, her walls squeezing me. She gripped my ass, those long slim legs squeezing around me. “Oh damn you’re virgin tight.” I pushed forward again, splitting her, working her open. “I’m going to have to work to open you up-”

“Do it. As often as you want - oh fuck.” Her head rolled back, then forward as she gripped my face and brought it to hers, kissing me. “Oh yes - yeah more oh my god don’t stop.” Her hips moved against me while I stretched her open. Her breasts warm and firm against my chest. I moved into her wetness, until I pressed against her cervix. I could feel something firm there -

“I think I can feel your IUD.” I nudged her cervix, pressing the head of my shaft against her. Massaging her insides. “If it gets in my way perhaps I’ll make you take it out before I have you again.”

“Oh - damn.” She kissed me harder. “Don’t you dare - I can’t afford to get pregnant - oh oh oh oh oh -”

At the word “pregnant” I short stroked her. Alternating between long strokes, my weight on her so she was trapped beneath me. Her teeth found my ear. Bit it as she groaned. “I’m going to fill you up with cum no matter what, Amy.” I gave two hard pushes, then swiveled my hips.

“Mmmm I want to feel that.” She kept squeezing my ass, pulling me against her. “I haven’t felt a man cream me in so longgggg- OH - OH YES!” Her voice cried out when I long shafted her. I felt my own need to cum rising and resisted as hard as I could. I wanted to seed her so bad. For a moment I had flashes to my other girls, of their tight young bodies and comparing it to this beautiful woman below me. Innocence and youth had one appeal, but a woman who knew what to do, what she wanted, and that right now she wanted my sperm inside of her -

Amy’s blond hair spread around her head, her eyes fixed on my face. My belly on hers. I hated the IUD that was in there but couldn’t stop my hips from moving against her, filling her, the pleasure spiking -

She gripped my hair and churned her hips. “Oh - yes - oh god yes I’m cumming - you’re making me cum oh - oh I feel you cumming inside of me oh yes fill me!” As her body spasmed my cock swelled even further, and her face took on a look of satisfaction every time I pulsed into her wet depths. Her wet tight tunnel turning even slicker as my seed splashed within her.

I kept on top of her. Slowly moving my half hard shaft within her. “Oh. That’s sooo hot.” She slid her hands up and down my arms. “It feels so - naughty. Filled with your sperm and you’re still moving inside of me.”

“I should be stopping but you’re too damn sexy. My body doesn’t want to stop.” I kept moving within her. My erection didn’t fully wilt, keeping just hard enough to keep moving within her. Inside one of my tighter teen lovers this wouldn’t have been possible - but inside of her, I could just enjoy the pleasure of moving within her wetness.

“Mm. My man loves to make love.” She giggled, her hips still moving. “Mm - you can keep doing that all you want.” Her arms went above her head, and she rotated her hips. It wasn’t the desperate need to orgasm drive of earlier. Just the enjoyment of being close, the feeling of her creamy insides gripping my tool. “You still feel big inside of me.”

“You’re so hot I think I might be able to do it again if we keep this up.” It was true. I could feel blood slowly stiffening my shaft.

She kissed me. “Ugh. If you do this I’m going to want to keep you. I can’t believe my daughter was right when she put me on that dating site and encouraged me to message you back.” She held me. My dick still moving within her.

“Oh? This was all her doing?” I knew the danger but I couldn’t stop my dick from swelling even more.

“I think she was - oh damn - get herself out of trouble by - dis - tracting me -” Her speech grew more sporadic as my cock achieved full hardness and I kept fucking my way into her. Slim fingers clutched at my shoulders, squeezed while her heels locked around me. Her bright beautiful eyes looked both at me and within herself as I continued to fuck into her. Firm breasts pressed into my chest as she wailed in pleasure. Her insides gripped me, rippling as she came.

I had cum not long ago so rode through her orgasm, driving my hips back and forth to prolong her pleasure. She shuddered underneath me, her lips at my ear. Biting it as she gasped and groaned. “Oh god - oh - please- no more no more - oh - OH OH YES!” Another orgasm ripped through her. I put my mouth to hers, drinking in her screams of pleasure.

I pulled my lips back. “You’re so hot,” I groaned as I slid back and forth into her. “You just feel too good, girl.” I pushed in deep, stroking again. “I don’t think I’ll ever be able to pull out of you now.”

She was reduced to wordless babble when my cock nudged against her cervix over and over in the way I know devastates women. Her head rolled back, and my mouth found her throat. Tasting the soft flesh. Biting it, marking her so everyone would see she had been used.

“Uhhhhh-” My hardness swelled inside of her. My balls, so recently having fired one salvo, had prepared another and it raced through my dick. I shoved it against her womb, holding her hips close to mine. Her eyes found mine again as hot pulses forced their way past her cervix, flooding her uterus with my seed.

The two of us lay on the bed, a hot, sweaty tangle of limbs and slick skin. I made it to one side, snuggling her against me as we caught our breath. Gentle kisses on each other’s bodies as we cooled. “You were - saying about your daughter?” I kissed the inside of her ear.

Amy chucked, turned her head to kiss me. “Well, you’re too tired to run now. You see - she’s pregnant.”

I froze. “I - see. How old is she again?”

Amy sighed. “Too young. It doesn’t matter, she’s keeping the baby. She hasn’t even started showing yet and we’re talking baby clothes - “ She put a hand to her belly. “God - if you didn’t knock me up as well it wasn’t for lack of trying.” She snuggled against me. “If that doesn’t make you run - a lady with a knocked up daughter pair - then you should get out while you can.”

I turned her to me. “Maybe I’m not the running type.” I slid a hand over her belly. Flat and toned, up to her breast. I cupped it as I kissed her again. “I don’t know what the future is going to bring but - I’m in it for the long haul.”

Our kisses deepened before we snuggled into sleep.

I woke later. Feeling her against me. I was tempted to get up, but - this was part of the plan. I lay there, eyes closed, enjoying the feel of a sexy woman against me. My dick swelled and shrank in cycles, as if trying to get me to take advantage of the opportunity. Come on, it seemed to say. She’s hot - she wants this let’s do it again!

When she rose I pretended to sleep. It was hard. I really am a morning person and I wanted to much to just get up and start cooking. Amy went into the bathroom, then padded her way in a robe out to the kitchen. I heard the rustle of pans, and after a time smelled coffee brewing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.