No More Whores Redux - Cover

No More Whores Redux

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A rewrite of a story by Joe Slackie from the early internet days. An older man rapes young girls and impregnates them - or is he seduced by them? Almost entirely a stroke story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

A few days after you do something stupid, like - I don’t know, take one girl’s virginity and then make another young girl submit until she begs you to cum inside her unprotected pussy - your brain can’t help but focus on anything else.

So on Saturday I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. The nice thing about being in a city is there’s plenty of places to visit just with your own two feet. Or on the bus so you don’t have to own a car. I avoided the area where I met Lori this time. I figured my dick had potentially gotten me into enough trouble, and I wanted to avoid any further complications.

It was a nice day. Bright but not hot, a breeze to keep me cool. I turned back after a few hours and came back to my apartment. When I came to my door, I spotted a figure about to knock on the door. For the briefest of seconds I thought perhaps it was a cop or investigator and it was time for me to walk away.

The figure was only 5 foot nothing though, with black hair just past her shoulders. Her face turned to me. It was Grace. She wore a blouse and skirt, and it was clear an American diet had been good for her body. Her huge breasts pushed out her blue blouse, while slender thighs emerged under her skirt.

I walked up to her. She jumped as I approached, biting her bottom lip. I unlocked my door, and scanning the hallway to make sure we weren’t seen, I let her in.

She stood in my living room, sexy cute in her sandals. “What do I owe the honor of such a lovely visitor?” My eyes wandered up and down her body. My shaft was already swelling being around her.

“I - I came to tell you that Jerry and I - broke up.” She looked down, then up at me. “He was - kinda mad that you and I - you know.”

“You don’t seem too upset about it,” I slipped off my shoes, stretching my toes. Ah. That felt good after a long walk. “So why did you come over here?”

“I don’t know,” she sighed. “I - when I came over I thought Jerry and I would be together forever. And now it’s over and - it’s your fault!” She stamped her foot, glaring up at me.

Ah. There was that fire she had shown at Jerry, who just took it. Only I wasn’t a young boy. I stepped up to her, loomed over her. She bit her lower lip. Damn but they were so full.

“So what do you want me to do. Call Jerry and tell him he should take you back?” I walked around her. Admiring her figure. I couldn’t get over how full her breasts were on such a short girl. The softness of her hair. It was in a ponytail, a blue scrunchy keeping it in place.

“I - I thought you could explain. That it was just a mistake and that - it didn’t mean anything.” Her head kept turning to see me, then around again as I moved to her other side. I reached out and trailed a hand down her hair. She shivered.

“Have you had sex with him yet?” Her hair was like silk.

Grace shook her head. “No. He - he said he wanted to and that’s - that’s why he’s mad.”

I took her by the hand and pulled her to the couch. Her almond shaped eyes grew wide as I sat down, pulled her onto my lap. She struggled a moment, then sat still as I slid my fingers through her hair.

“So he wants to have sex. But you told him no?” I brought my lips to her jaw. Tasting along the path up to her ear. It was delicate, like a piece of coral. My tongue swirled around it while she squirmed in my lap.

“I - I just didn’t want to,” she shivered. She started to pull away, but my arm wrapped around her waist.

“I think - “ I let my tongue slide along her ear canal and she wriggled so sexy for me. This young girl with her large swollen breasts pushing into my chest while I swirled my tongue around my ear. “I think it’s not that you didn’t want to.” I put my hand on her waist. Slide it up and down. All the way down her skirt. Feeling her firm, slender legs beneath it. Back up again, cupping her breast as I touched her.

“I - I don’t,” she stammered.

I gripped her ponytail, pulled her head back and ran my tongue along her throat. “Ahhhhh-” Her voice quavered like a bird. “Oh - don’t - I have a boyfriend -”

“But it’s not a boyfriend you want. Is it.” I gripped the scrunchie. Slid it down her hair, pulled it off of her. Her black hair fell free behind her. “I think the reason why you’re here is because you remember how it felt when you played with him.” I gripped her hair tighter, and she squeaked. Her dark eyes fixed on mine. “And you know how it felt when you were with me.”

I kissed her. Slipped my tongue between her lips and felt her sweetness. Her tongue sliding against mine and her teeth rattling as she moaned. I drew my face back. One hand gripping her hair. The other undoing the top button of her blouse.

She put her hands up to my hand. “No - “ I squeezed her hair a little tighter, and her hands dropped. One by one, the buttons came loose from the holes. Slipped open. Her breath quickened as her breasts rose and fell in her cups. The expanse of cleavage revealed to my eyes.

I released her hair and took her right hand in mine, moved it behind her back. I held it there, then brought her other hand behind her back. Looped the scrunchie around her wrists and pinned them in place.

I studied her bra for half a second, noticing the front clasp. “Very sexy.” I slipped the hooks apart, and her glorious young teen rack was revealed. The light brown nipples stiff and hard as she panted.

“These are wasted on Jerry.” I lowered my mouth, and planted my lips on these glorious works of art. I sucked on her nipples. Flicked my tongue along the nipples. Every time I did, she made another noise. A different gasp and groan, her breath becoming an instrument of the pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.