No More Whores Redux - Cover

No More Whores Redux

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A rewrite of a story by Joe Slackie from the early internet days. An older man rapes young girls and impregnates them - or is he seduced by them? Almost entirely a stroke story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

It had been three weeks since the last time I saw my three little girlfriends. I had heard nothing from them, and while part of me was relieved I wasn’t arrested, I was also missing them. Well, if any of them were pregnant, I knew I would hear from them. I couldn’t decide which was worse - that I’d been left alone without the fear that one of my neighbors or worse, a cop would show up asking about the girls I’d been fucking - or the waiting to see if one of the beautiful young girls would return to me.

And it had been long enough that my sex drive was kicking in. After that glorious week and a half of fucking lovely young girls, filling their fertile bellies with my sperm, I had been off sex since all that time. After the first week I debated jerking off. After the second I started thinking about one of the escorts I would usually use. By now, my balls felt so full and swollen that I felt like if I touched my dick it would explode. I was started to debate “taking things into my own hand” and finally giving in to my lust.

Late that night, there was a knock at my door. I got up from my easy chair and opened the door. There stood Lori. She stepped through the door without a word. I closed it after her after a quick glance around. No one was out, and odds are nobody saw her.

I turned towards her. She was even more beautiful than I remember her. She wore a tight black blouse and tiny black skirt, her slender pale legs standing out against the fabric. It had been so long it was all I could do not to grab her and drag her off to the bed. The first time I had sex with her - no, that’s not accurate. I had fucked her, raped her while she protested even as she had earth shattering orgasms that brought her and her friends back to my door.

“Soooo - what happened to you?” I looked her up and down. Her bright blue eyes and long blond hair still so beautiful it made my heart ache and my loins throb.

“It’s been almost impossible to get out.” She moved forward, and I opened my arms to her. She buried herself against me. “My parents have been watching me for the last few weeks. They don’t suspect anything but they’re just really strict.” She buried her head in my chest. “I’ve wanted to come back so bad. Just feel this again.”

“How are you and - the other girls?” My hands went up and down her back. I could feel she wasn’t wearing a bra under her blouse, and when I cupped her tight little ass it felt so warm I wondered if she was even wearing panties.

Lori snuggled against me. “Nobody’s pregnant if you want to know.” I was relieved at the news - and strangely disappointed, as if it was an insult to my sperm that they had failed to do their job. “Teri was the last but she reported she got her period just in time.” She giggled a little. “God all three of us were on pins and needles the entire time.”

My love wand was already erect inside my slacks. She pressed against it, purring. “God. I missed this so much. Tonight was the first chance I had to sneak away.”

She looked up at me. I bent over, tasting her lips. She groaned, rubbing her flat belly against my rod. Her tongue played with mine. Her firm breasts pressed against me, nipples stiffening as I suckled on her tongue. “Mmm,” she sighed into my mouth. “Goddd,” she wrapped her arms around my neck, then pulled away. She took my hand.

I expected her to take me to my bedroom, but instead she went to my couch. That’s when I did the math - she was right between her periods like she had been a month ago. I followed her to the couch. Looks like it was going to be dry humping and making out without burying my tool into her tight sex like I wanted. Well - I guess wet boxers were better than knocking up this lovely young girl.

The two of us positioned on the couch, her next to me. I reached out for her, kissing her again. Her small hand went to my slacks, gripping my shaft through the thin fabric and stroking up and down.

“Please believe me” she whispered in my ear as she rubbed the bulge in my pants, “I really tried to get over here right after my period was over. I want to feel this monster filling me so bad I almost can’t think straight some days.” My dick was already on edge from the abstinence I had endured, and her jerking me off wasn’t helping. “It feels bigger than I remember it. Like every time I leave it I forget how much you hurt me putting it in - and how good it felt inside of me.

I let my hand drop to her thighs, sliding up under her skirt. Like I thought, she was without panties, her nearly hairless quim against my fingers. She was already wet, and I was able to slide my middle finger up into her.

She hissed, her hips moving for me. Her fist sliding up and down my cock even faster. I felt pussy so tight around my finger, almost crushing it with her grip. I brought my free hand to her breasts. Finding a hard nipple, pinching it under my fingers. Like I thought she wasn’t wearing a bra. “That feels so good,” she moaned. She released my dick and wrapped her arms around my neck for another deep kiss.

My fingers worked at her buttons as my groin pressed down. Between us were my slacks and her skirt, but my cock was ready to rip through every layer and penetrate into her if I could. I knew the consequences and risk, but her tight sexy body was driving me wild. My hands roamed her sensitive breasts while her hips moved up against me.

I reached down between her legs, ready to undo my slacks - then stopped myself. No condoms in the house and I’m sure she wasn’t on the Pill yet. I groaned in frustration, moving my hands back to her firm breasts. “I know that you are afraid that I’ll get pregnant, and I understand” she softly moaned. She slide her hand down, rubbing my bulge as she looked up into my eyes.

I knew that I should keep things cool but her rubbing of my rod wasn’t helping things much. “I want to see it again” and suddenly she unsnapped my pants and pulled down my zipper. My manhood, now full size and throbbing, sprang out. “I’ll help you with this” and with that she squeezed her fingers against me and started to jack up and down.

I closed my eyes and let the tension build, just as my wand increased in size and readied to shoot its load, she stopped. “Loriii,” I growled as my hips throbbed.

She let go of my dick, moved her fingers to my shirt. One by one the buttons went undone as her legs spread, and we once again dry humped each other. She pulled my shirt from my slacks, and pressed her naked breasts against my chest. “That’s so hot, feeling your skin on me.” Her hips pushed up at me, simulating the act of sex.

With my shirt off, she reached down and started rubbing my rod again. “I still can’t believe sometimes you forced this inside of me all those times.” Her fingers gripped me. “The first time you pushed it inside of me I thought I was going to die, then I thought I’d die if you took it out.”

Up and down her hand went. My dick throbbed. I groaned in need. If she kept it up just another few strokes I was going to squirt inside my pants. Just - one more -

She stopped. “Aggghhh,” I groaned in frustration. My body trembled, and my fingers gripped her shoulders as I kissed her. Her hands went to the top of my slacks, undid the button and jerked down the zipper.

Her warm fingers reached in and pulled out my cock, her other hand shoving my slacks and boxers down. Her little feet coming up, spreading her legs as she worked my slacks off. Now I was naked above her, my dick in her hands again, dribbling with my need as she shucked up and down. Her hard nipples raked against my chest.

My dick swelled - and she took her hands off of me. My hips shoved forward, fucking the air as she writhed under me.

I realized what she was doing. The little tease was stroking me until she felt me expanding in her hand, then she would stop just before I came. Now she wrapped one hand around my rod but barely moved it. Her other hand cupped and massaged my sack, feeling the jewels slide around inside, my balls were starting to ache as they overfilled with sperm. All the muscles in my body were shaking from being so close, so many times. She began moving her hand faster again as her other hand continued to massage my family jewels, this time she’ll let me cum, I just know she will, I thought as I traveled up that overpowering spiral. But she didn’t. Instead looking into my eyes, seeing the frustration and pain there.

Her skirt flipped up under our movements, and her bare slit was exposed. She looked up at me, her blue eyes bright. Pussy juice dripped onto my couch. “Ever play Russian Roulette?” Her fingers went up and down with one hand. The other on my sack. Rolling my balls in her fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.