No More Whores Redux - Cover

No More Whores Redux

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A rewrite of a story by Joe Slackie from the early internet days. An older man rapes young girls and impregnates them - or is he seduced by them? Almost entirely a stroke story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Well guess I’ll admit right here and now, I am a rapist. Worse yet I rape young girls. I don’t hurt them, but...

Well before you judge me to harshly let me tell you my story.

Before I start, let me assure you that there isn’t anything strange or weird about me. I’m just your ordinary single middle aged guy. When I’m between girlfriends (which seems to be most of the time these days), and I get tired of my hand, I use the services of those lovely ladies who provide a few moments of pleasure for a price. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with prostitutes, they provide a needed service. I will never understand why some of those religious fanatics are so against them, or how they could sway the government into passing laws against them.

I was horny, I mean REALLY HORNY. I hadn’t been with a lady for several months, and I was so tired of my hand that I hadn’t jacked off in over a week. The trouble was that the local religious fanatics had recently convinced the police to do a sweep of the area, and those working girls who hadn’t been picked up, were laying low. Here I was, my cock rock hard, money in my pockets, and not a working girl in sight. As I walked around in search mode, I swore under my breath at all those religious fanatics who thought they had a right to decide how I live my life.

Then in the distance I could see one coming. She wore the classic costume, VERY small tight hot pants, and a halter top. With clothes like that you can tell exactly what you are paying for before you open your wallet. As she got closer I could tell that this wasn’t the answer to my prayers but instead a young girl.

Don’t get me wrong - I don’t go trolling for young girls like some Humpbert Humpbert. But any man who says they don’t notice girls half their age with their bodies freshly developed and on display is lying.

I had my sunglasses on so she couldn’t see my eyes rake over her. She had a pert little nose and flawless skin. Her hair was long and eyes bright blue. Her halter top was white, clinging to her body in the summer heat like a second skin. And - ah damn she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her arms bare, her belly flat with just the barest amount of baby fat. And those legs - they appeared under short shorts that rode so high you could see her butt cheeks sticking out.

I was following her before I really knew what she was doing. Part of my brain recognized that she must not be wearing panties - would have shown a “panty line” under an outfit like that. The other part was all but hypnotized by the wiggle in that little butt. It was so small and tight I could probably palm it in one hand.

She walked between two old deserted buildings, a shortcut to the park. I kept following her. It was a quiet morning, one of those early Sundays where no one is on the streets. Maybe she was going to meet some girlfriends to flaunt their stuff around their boyfriends.

As I passed the first building I noticed a roll of duct tape on the ground. That stuff is expensive so I picked it up. Looking in the next building I could see a mattress on the floor through the partly open door. In my mind a plan began to form. A plan so scary that I tried to put in out of my mind. My eyes went down to her ass shifting this way and that. Her curves flaring out into her hips, waist so small I might have been able to put both hands around it and have my fingers touch.

The mattress flashed through my head. The duct tape in my pocket. Her ass cheeks sticking out of her short shorts and those long slim legs.

There was no one here. No one had been all the streets except me and this young girl. We were the only ones in the area.

I picked up my steps. In a little bit more she’d clear the second building and be back in the public view. I was much taller than her, my sandals soft and silent as I came up from behind. My mouth was dry and my cock throbbed in my shorts.

Then the point of no return, I wrapped my arm around her neck. “Don’t make a sound.” My voice sounded so raspy and gruff to my own ears. “Don’t even scream or I’ll break your neck.”

I wouldn’t. I was ready to let go and run the second she made a noise. My other hand went around her waist and pulled her tight against me. That tight rump shoved right against my erection. My shaft throbbed against her. The smell of her making my balls churn.

With her pointed away from me so she couldn’t see me, I half dragged her to the building with the mattress in it. As soon as I got her through the door, I kicked it closed. It swung with a hard slam that made her jump. Just that action of her moving in my grasp made me want to spurt into my shorts.

I kept my arm around her throat, cutting off a piece of duct tape with my teeth. I put it over her eyes, pressing down. I made as it to slap her, stopping my hand just before it hit her peaches and cream cheek.

She didn’t respond. She couldn’t see. “Listen - “ I felt like my voice shook in the combination of arousal and fear. “If you promise not to scream, I won’t tape your mouth. Do what I say and I won’t hurt you. Understand?”

“Yes, sir,” she sobbed.

I let her go, my own body reluctant to leave her warmth behind.

I reached up and unsnapped her halter top at the back of her neck. It fell, and she shook as my fingers found the snaps at the small of her back. Pulled them open. Her top dropped to the dusty floor of the abandoned building.

I stepped in front of her. I was treated to the most lovely titties I had ever seen. They were small, no sag what so ever. Tight round orbs with pink nipples barely visible against her white skin. Her nipples were hard and stuck out a good half inch. Swelling from the center of those junior Miss breasts.

I couldn’t help myself, I reached forward to feel these works of art. She had to be scared as hell, but she handled herself very well. She didn’t shrink back or anything, just stood there straight and proud. I cupped her young breasts. Pinched her nipples and just enjoyed their firmness.

Saliva flooded my tongue. I lean down and enveloped her small breast with my hot mouth. She cooed softly, her hands at her side opening and closing. Shivering as I tasted first one nipple then the next. The rubber tips rolling over my taste buds.

I took a step back. Her nipples were even harder than before. Solid pink nubs in round orbs of white. She shook slightly. Gasping when I reached out to grip the snap on her shorts. The zipper rasped its way down. The sound muffled by the old building around us. They hung on her hips until I gripped the sides. Shimmying them down until they cleared her thighs and dropped, pulled by gravity to pool at her feet.

Like I thought. No panties. I stepped back to take a good look at this little angel. She was gorgeous, small tight firm buns, a waist small enough that I could put my hands around it, long blonde hair almost down to her ass (I really wished that I could take the tape off so I could see her eyes again but of course that would have been suicide). “I’m a virgin,” she whispered, “Please don’t do this to me.”

I could have quit right there, just walked out. By the time she would have gotten the tape off her eyes I would have been gone, nothing to tie me to the scene.

The rock hard pole aching inside my pants wouldn’t let me. “I’m sorry,” I whispered back, “I need you, by the time you walk out of here today, you will be a woman.”

I gently laid her down on the mattress, and using the duct tape secured her arms and legs to the mattress handles. By the time I was done she looked like a big X on the mattress.

The room was very well lit since there wasn’t much left of the roof. The sunshine bathed her small tan body with its warm light. Her pussy hair was blonde also, and so sparse that it almost wasn’t there at all. I could see every detail of her treasures. The small hood of her clit stood out but the little pearl wasn’t showing itself. There was just a hint of moisture seeping from between her inner lips, was her body getting ready for me even against her will? I quickly removed my clothes.

“You’re taking off your clothes aren’t you.” she asked.

“Yes” I replied, “I want to feel your lovely body against my bare skin while I love you.” I guess that’s when she realized that I was really going to rape her as she started to cry softly.

Her pussy was so pretty that I wanted to take a closer look. As I knelt between her splayed legs, I touched her inner lips with the tip of my tongue.

While she continued to cry, she gasped. My tongue slid down her lips. Back up again. The spicy salty tang of her sex filled my nostrils. My tongue stabbed into her sex. Lapped at her. Swirled around her tight pussy walls. I continued to lick her and was rewarded with another gasp, and then a moan. After a few minutes of this, she was moving her bottom up and down, making me lick the entire area between her spread legs. The little pearl was starting to show itself and she was moaning and groaning loudly. I hoped that no one was using the shortcut because they would hear her cries of pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.