Paradise Found - Cover

Paradise Found

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is the aftermath of the destruction of Earth's economic system by aliens. They gave us all a replicator. It did not take long for all economies to collapse, and humanity became a hell-hole of warring factions. This is the story of one teenage boy who led the way back to rationality. In the process, he became the nearest thing to God that a human could manage. 10 chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Violence  

Sue and I were both turned on by the firefight, and from the sound of things, so were Juan and Lucia. We were naked and lying in bed, and it was before we started anything that Sue shook me up. “Han, what do you think about me becoming pregnant. I certainly am plenty old enough, and I really want a baby. I am afraid of getting too old to enjoy it if I don’t get started pretty soon. Will you still love me if I get knocked up?”

“Oh, my God, Sue, that would never change how I feel about you! If you want a baby, then I am all for it. I just think that it is a decision that you have to make. After all, it will make a major change in your life, and that is not something that any one but you should decide. Having said that, and I mean it, I have to ask the question of when do you want to start working on it? Remember, it is up to you.”

“Wonderful, my Love. Let’s start tonight. I skipped my Pill today just in case you said for me to go ahead. If mood has anything to do with it, I will become pregnant with quintuplets tonight!”

I almost laughed and then froze before the first sound came out. Dammit, Sue is the determined type, and if she said it, I would not put it past her to conceive five kids tonight. I just hope that they are not all identical.

“Okay, in honor of the occasion, what position would you like to try tonight?”

“Oh, Han, how sweet! The truth is, I would like to go with our favorite position. I just love it when you roll me back and push my knees against my nipples. Somehow, that feels extra sexy. Let’s stick with that position until we know that I am pregnant.”

“Okay, lie down. You’ve got me so sexed up that I can’t wait to put it in. You are going to get an extra hard pounding tonight if I can manage it! Get your cunt open, woman, ‘cause here I come.”

Sue was as ready as I was, and she was already flowing lube faster than I had ever seen before. She positioned her legs and spread her pussy lips open for me to get wet. There was so much there that I had little more to do than to plop my cock in her slit to get a full coating. I backed off a little and found her opening. I pushed in and slid all the way to bump her clit with my pubic bone, all in one continuous motion.

She moaned a little louder than usual, and I heard Juan and Lucia chuckle at the sound. I held still for a moment because it always felt wonderful to feel what it was like to have my full length buried inside Sue’s vagina. One often hears it said that it feels like a velvet glove, and I can’t think of a better metaphor.

I began to stroke, and Sue started to rise to her first climax much sooner than normal. She usually had two orgasms per fuck, but I was hoping for more tonight. It looked like I would get my wish. Sue rose to her first orgasm in only three or four minutes. It wasn’t a killer of an orgasm, but it was sure worth the effort. I slowed down a little to let her come back to Earth, and then I began to pump even harder and faster. I don’t know what came over me, but it was like I was in a race that I did not dare lose.

About five minutes later, here came the second orgasm, and this was more like what I was looking for. This time, she was still panting when she returned to Earth. “Han, I don’t know what you are doing to me tonight, but please keep it up as long as you can!”

The third orgasm was well on its way when I suddenly felt like something grabbed my balls and pulled, or is that pushed​? All I could say was, “Here it comes!” I doubt that I had ever ejaculated so hard in my life. The shots of semen came out as if from a fire hose, except they were pulsed instead of a continuous stream. Sue suddenly screamed and began to milk my cock with frantic spasms of her vaginal muscles. She started to bounce her hips and began to rock the vehicle from just her body motions.

I was moaning with her, and we came together in a great spasm of sexual release. Now that was definitely worth the trip! Both of us collapsed on the bed and were instantly asleep.

I have no idea how long we slept, but all four of us were awakened by the attack alarm that was set off whenever we were attacked after the guard system was turned on. The alarm was a horn that I would guarantee to wake the dead, even if they were not paying attention. I was the first one to reach the switch, and I slapped it to the off position.

I looked up through one of the observation ports and saw some people on the roof of the adjacent building rolling rocks off the roof and down onto us. So far, they had not done damage as far as I could tell, but I could not possibly know how much longer our good luck was going to hold out.

I jumped into the driver’s seat and turned on the power. Dammit, was I glad that I did not have to wait for anything to warm up. Without further ado, I pulled away from the building far enough so that I could shoot safely. I aimed the gun on the roof at as high an angle as possible and fired a long term shot of energy into the wall of the building.

That was enough to bring the upper portion of the three-story building tumbling down in a rain of broken cinder blocks and dust. A few bodies fell with the other debris, but I did not pay much attention to that at the time. I cut the gun off after that segment of the building was reduced to a pile of trash lying on the street. It was a great temptation, but I managed to resist the urge to shoot major holes in every building that I could reach with the gun.

I stayed in the driver’s seat and drove straight ahead until I came to another one of those barricades. This time, I did not hesitate, but blasted the barricade out of existence and drove until I came to a large open space which appeared to be the remnants of a parking lot. I parked there, reset the guard system, and we all went back to bed. I suppose that it was strange, but none of us had any trouble getting back to sleep.

We slept until another alarm went off, but this time it was just the clock announcing that it was time to wake up and face a new day. We ate breakfast, and Sue spent a few minutes with the replicator while the rest of us uncoupled the two vehicles and got ready to do more exploring. We started laughing because that was the first time that any of us realized that we were all still naked.

We got dressed and put on our armor, all but our helmets. We drove side by side again for a few blocks, but we were waved down by two boys about 12-years-old. I turned on my communication system, not the bullhorn, and said, “What can we do for you gentlemen.”

One of the boys was crying, but he managed to blubber out, “My mom was just taken by four members of the Peters Gang. I know that they will rape and then kill her, because that is what they always do when they take a woman. Can you help me?”

“We can damned well try. Climb aboard and have a seat beside me. That way, you can tell me where to go. Who is your friend?”

“He is Jackie and I am Tom. Who are you?”

“My name is Han. The woman is Sue, my wife. Where is your father?”

“I don’t know. I never met him. Mom said he ran off when she got pregnant with me.”

“Okay, you tell me where to drive. We’ll find your mom real fast.” I’d had the radio on, so everything we said was heard by Juan and Lucia. “Juan, stay about 50 feet behind in case I screw up.”

We took off at about 40 MPH (Miles per Hour) and made a few turns when Tom got real excited. He bounced on the seat and said, “THERE’S THE PLACE THEY TOOK HER!” He pointed to a building with an obvious stairway leading up from the sidewalk. I pulled up to the stairs and screeched to a halt. “Lucia, please come here to take care of this car and the two boys. Sue and I are going in.”

Lucia was beside our vehicle as Sue and I exited. We had on our helmets and we were using our pistols. The assault rifles were not very practical inside a building like this one. I had my light-saber in my left hand and my pistol in my right. I didn’t know what to expect, so I tried to be ready for anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.