My Married Sluts - Cover

My Married Sluts

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Follow the various amorous adventures of a happily married, yet also happily unfaithful lawyer named Dan, who discovers that he has at least four sluts at his disposal, all of them married either to him or someone else, and that at least two of them are his playthings for life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   BBW   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

Heather, Nicole, and I all had a very nice lunch together after the threesome, of course. None of us cared that both girls had my cum leaking out of their twats from two rounds of me screwing them like crazy. We were all rather relaxed, enjoying our classic Reubens with Russian dressing, home fries, dill pickles, and some Killian’s Irish Red, one of my personal favorite beers. None of us were quite ready for more sex, of course, but that was okay. We had all definitely gotten some action and we were good for now.

“Thank you for having me over for lunch, guys. I mean, seriously, in more ways than one. Sex, a hot, steamy shower, flirting, fondling, more hot sex, and a Reuben with home fries and an outstanding beer? A girl could get used to this! Thank you, most of all, for not coming unglued when you caught your wife red-handed with me, Dan. You’re one in a million. A real class act.

“Jake’s great, but I doubt that he’ll even be remotely cool with this, anyway. He’s a bit more old-fashioned that way. Anyway, time for me to go face the music, don’t you think? It’s better now, before I have too much beer in me. Wish me luck, lovers,” Nicole gave us both very loving and lingering French kisses before she got up and headed back home to deal with her husband.

“What are the odds that Jake will accept this?” I asked Heather, wanting her take on things.

“Oh, honey, he’s no you. He’ll wax self-righteous, preachy, probably even a little mean. He’ll issue an ultimatum, break her heart, and attempt to crush her soul. Yes, I know that our affair is wrong. Yes, I know that it can be hurtful in many cases. But it wasn’t malicious and the fact that Nicole is coming clean with him, just as we planned to do with you, should tell Jake what you already understood.

“She still loves him, why I can’t imagine, just as I still love you and you still love me, regardless of our indiscretions. You’re a modern, rational, sensible guy. He’s not. Frankly, I’m done going to his church, unless he really surprises me somehow, and I mean in a good way,” Heather answered as she began kissing me rather hungrily.

“I don’t blame you, and when you’re right, baby, you’re right. It’s unethical, true, but it’s also human. At least in theory, all lies are unethical, but not all lies are the same. Yes, it can be hurtful, but not always. We can’t always predict how people are going to react, of course. I’m certainly in no position to judge her, or you, anyway. I wasn’t hurt by your affairs and you weren’t by mine. That’s just how we are.

“No one be blamed for emotional responses by other people that we can’t know ahead of time. Hell, for all we know, Jake could find it very exciting that Nicole and you are lovers. He probably will, at least on some level, but enough to forgive this ... probably not,” I mused as we made out passionately and sat down to watch some Sunday afternoon TV together.

“I love the way that you think, honey. So, what do you want to watch?” Heather asked me as we surfed the channels, “Or should we just, you know, what do they say, ‘Netflix and chill’ ... What do you think, babe?”

“Somehow, I don’t think that you mean just watching a film together,” I chuckled as my dear wife slid her way down to my cock and balls to give them loving kisses.

Damn, I thought, that woman could give a dead man a hard-on, as Heather soon got me stiff again and engulfed my dick with her delightful mouth. Before I knew it, the TV was forgotten, as my loving wife got her nose right in my pubic hairs and began sucking me, naked as she could be, her bare ass sticking in the air. I felt chills as she continued to pleasure me with her wonderful lips and tongue. There were several moments that I had trouble remembering even my first name, so intense and hungry was the blowjob that my darling wife bestowed on me. My hands wandered through her luxuriant, sandy curls as she worshiped my prick once more.

“Oh, fuck, baby, keep that up, and there won’t be nothin’ left for your pussy or ass!” I warned Heather, who just looked at me and grinned diabolically.

“Well, for the moment, all I want to do is make sweet love to your dick. Not only am I in love with you ... I’m in love with your cock as well. I worship, revere, adore your prick, your dick, your cock. I could never give this up. Ever. Never. Gonna. Give. Up. This. Cock. If you left me or kicked me out, I would be doing my level best to win you back and seduce you back into my arms. I’m just plain hooked on you. I know that sometimes, you might wonder if I’ve gotten bored with you, but hell, no! I need you badly, baby!

“Even when I don’t call or text you, it’s probably half the time because I’m busy bragging on you, and to be perfectly honest, half the time, I’m hoping that the woman in question will take the hint and seduce you herself!” Heather informed me, and I didn’t think that she was all in jest, either.

“Is that what you’ve been doing, when not munching on their lady parts, of course,” I teased my wife, just as she took my suggestion and climbed up on me to ride my dick for the hell of it.

“Guilty as charged there, babe. I do like the pussy, too, but then you know that by now,” Heather answered, adding, “Don’t forget that I love tasting it on my wonderful husband’s cock, too.”

“Touche, baby,” I chuckled as I felt her delightful hip movements, her delectable tits in my face while we got it on cowgirl-style.

“Umm ... Nicole tasted pretty good on your dick, honey, but the best part was fucking you right after she did, having you plunge your cock, soaked with her pussy juices, into my cunt and drill me for a fucking half hour! Oh, God, that was awesome, but so is this! Both of our juices are on you now, plus my spit! I’m going to enjoy pleasuring you tonight, baby, even more than I usually do!” Heather reminded me of just how kinky and great in bed she really was.

We made out for much of the time as my wife rode me, her tits pressed against me while we got it on with a fury. My dear, plump, thirtysomething cougar of a wife, MILF that she was ... damn, that girl showed me once again how much she really enjoyed my body and vice versa. It wasn’t the most amazing sex ever, of course, but it was pretty terrific, as always, and reminded me that Heather didn’t do mediocre fucking. She was always above average in bed ... always. Even when tired and grumpy, my wife had a remarkable ability, which I’ve seen in very few people of either sex, to push through the maze of distractions and put her heart and soul into the act of sexual intimacy with another person. It was one of many reasons that she was such a wonderful lover and I was loathe to give her up ... one of several good motives to keep her sweet ass around.

I was jolted out of my thoughts and Heather out of her usual, single-minded focus by a knock at the door, one that strongly suggested to me that Nicole was back. Heather wasn’t going to stop now, though ... not without just being squeezing the life out of my cock and balls to force out the cum first from my loins. This and the knowledge that Nicole had returned to us, was more than enough to get my wife off, making her cream herself before sliding off me to answer the door in the buff.

It was Nicole ... and she wasn’t alone. Jake was with her and he apparently had something on his mind. I wasn’t quite sure what, but he wanted to speak to us, so I rushed to put on some comfortable clothing, at least for now. I hoped for the best, as he had already surprised us by not immediately leaving his wife’s side. He sat down, still in his Sunday best, of all things, and, yes, he had a Bible with him, along with other materials. I wondered the hell he had in mind, but I was civil, as was Heather, though she still refused to put on clothing, much to my amusement and his shock. My wife was still as naked as Eve, to use a biblical reference, letting Jake Lark see her rather ample charms, including her glorious bosom and bottom.

Nicole shrugged when Jake looked to her, as if asking her non-verbally about Heather’s nudity. He cleared his throat, looked at his wife, and then looked at mine, before turning to me. He covered his face a bit and suddenly asked for some water, which Heather rushed to grab for him, ever the gracious, albeit naked, hostess. She also still had her thighs slick with my cum and Reverend Lark had to have smelled it on her. It was clear that my wife and I had been intimate not long before, though he couldn’t fault us for that, since we were married. Even his Scripture approved of that much.

“So ... Dan, I see that you have forgiven or condoned or reconciled or whatever, as Nicole indicated, regarding her lesbian affair with your wife. Look, I’m struggling with this. I really am. The Scripture says not to be bitter and angry toward my wife, and yes, Hosea forgave Gomer and even bought her back her freedom when she was enslaved. But that doesn’t mean that we should condone continuing, unrepentant sin in our midst. And yet ... yet, this is my Nicole, whom I hoped to see become the mother of my children, and yes, we were planning to have them! I would still love to have them, in fact, at least in theory.

“My wife has confessed to me, not only a lesbian affair and a bisexual orientation, not only a ‘genderfluid’ identity, as she likes to call it, and yes, I admit that part of me was always charmed at times by her tomboyish side, as I considered it, but also ... also that she committed heterosexual adultery with you as well as another act of lesbian adultery with your wife, yet again, as part of a ... menage a trois situation. Be honest, to my face here ... did you have carnal knowledge of my wife in your own home, in the presence of your own wife?” Jake asked me, point-blank.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.