Summer Seductions - Trudy

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Trudy is a 22 year old pregnant married lady who works at the local Mini-Mart. Her car expires in the car park of a shopping center and Scott offers her a ride home - his home where she takes a liking to the cool waters of his pool....and the loving that her husband hasn't been providing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Size   .

Scott thought that he recognized the young lady standing beside the old beat-up car in the parking lot of the local shopping center. She looked to be quite agitated, so he walked over to see if he could help her.

Getting closer he saw that it was Trudy. She was a casual cashier at his local Mini-Mart where he went to buy his supplies of drinks and snack foods. He had learnt that she was 23 years old, married for the last 2 years to Wayne - she was also 5 months pregnant.

“Hey Trudy ... what’s up?” he asked.

“Oh hi Scott” she responded now with a smile replacing the scowl on her face.

He spied a pool of oily water seeping out from under the front of the car so he suspected that this was going to be a very serious problem with her car.

“It won’t start” was her simple reply.

He beckoned her to the front of the car, and showed her the pool of liquid on the ground.

“I’d say that this is the problem”.

He knelt down and looked under the car, and observed more of the liquid still dripping from the bottom of the engine.

“I think it’s fucked ... oops sorry for swearing” he told her rising again to his feet.

“The only way its leaving here is on the back of a tow-truck” he added.

Scott and Trudy then discussed her situation. Wayne (her husband) was away in a fishing trip with his mates, and had left her with minimal cash to survive with. Towing the car would deplete her available funds. After much cajoling, she reluctantly agreed to let Scott pay to have the car towed to a repair shop for a quote.

“I owe you” she told him.

“Good ... lets add to your debt then ... come join me for a movie and lunch”.

Trudy considered him to be a nice and trustworthy guy, so she finally agreed to his invitation, especially after he showed her the movie that he wanted to share with her, and the lunch he had planned.


With a full tummy, Trudy sat close to Scott on the lounge watching the movie. She was resting her head on his shoulder. He loved the smell of her perfume, and was becoming aroused at her closeness.

They spoke occasionally during movie, faces close together ... so close that he was tempted to kiss her. At the end of the movie, he showed her the remained of his over-garage unit. She was especially enthused when she saw his built-in spa on the concealed deck at the back of the unit.

She was dangling her feet in the cool spa waters when he headed inside to the bathroom, and then to the kitchen to collect a couple of soda drinks. Upon just returning to the spa, he found her in the spa, and a pile of clothing on the deck.

“Sorry ... it was too tempting” she ventured by way of apology.

“I’d better get my swimsuit” Scott responded.

“Ah ... ummm ... I’m naked” she told him “I’m OK with you being naked too ... we are after all adults ... aren’t we?”

“Yeh ... he responded quickly dropping his clothes on top of hers.

She watched him intently, paying close attention to his crotch as he carefully stepped into the spa near her.

“Please sit here with me” indicating the seat beside her.


They sat and talked for about half an hour before she turned to him and kissed him.

“What was that for?” he asked slightly stunned by her move.

“That’s for letting me set the pace, and not trying anything with me” she replied as she wrapped her hand around his stiff cock under the water. He held him firmly, stroking it up an down - a feeling that Scott was starting to enjoy.

“But why?” he asked.

“Cos I’ve been neglected for the last four months ... and you have paid me more attention in the last few hours than my husband had done in the last twelve months”. He went to speak but she silenced him with her lips on his, and her tongue seeking a playmate.

They kissed for a few minutes before she asked him to sit up on the edge of the spa with his legs dangling in the waters. She knelt on the seat between his legs, holding his cock and move it slowly by surely to between her lips.

“Oh god” he gasped when she sucked the top couple of inches, and swirled her tongue about the head.

“Yum ... I love your cock” she commented before slipping it back deeper into her mouth, tickling the entrance to her throat.

Scott had had his cock sucked by all of his previous sex partners but this lady had a special technique - the way that she sucked and massaged his shaft at the same time, and he suspected that she was capable of deep-throating him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.