The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 51: No Greater Love

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51: No Greater Love - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

November – Year 2

The next morning we woke together at the same time. We looked at each other and silently moved to the bathroom. After we took our turns relieving ourselves and came back to bed. I took my favorite spot between my wives and snuggled for a very long time. Finally, I had to ask the question.

“Did the kids have anything to say?”

“Not to me.” Erin said.

“Me either.” Lynn sadly spoke.

We each seemed to suddenly feel helpless. My response was to wrap my arms around my two wives. I pulled their naked bodies tight against mine and kissed each one’s head. Lynn began to caress and trace lazy circles around Erin’s swollen belly, while I kissed Erin’s arm as she reached past me to stroke Lynn’s smooth head.

“Maybe tonight we will get an answer. I mean we are grownups and we are struggling with the problem. Imagine what they are going through.” I was the voice of reason. Reason? I was trying to explain why our unborn children had not spoken to us in the night. Reason?

We eventually got up and Erin made breakfast while Lynn and I went into our home office and took care of emails and other business. Erin called us to the kitchen and we sat down to bowls of nice heart and soul warming oatmeal with diced apples and cinnamon. We sat and ate.

It suddenly occurred to me that I could not remember that last time we sat and had a meal in the house when we had clothes on. I hope I was not taking for granted the notion that my wives and their very special bodies were always there for me to see. Erin’s breasts swaying with every, I mean EVERY, move she made were fantastic and Lynn’s body, as a whole, was just a gift from God. Nope, I would never take them for granted.

When we were done, Erin told me that she and Lynn would clean up and that I should go and relax in the family room. I am a good husband and therefore I know when to run for cover. The wives were going to talk and I was going to be in the way. I beat a hasty, yet subtle, retreat to the family/TV room and settled on the couch and found myself dozing off into an oatmeal fueled food coma.

“Hi dad! If you have a few minutes we would like to talk with you.”

“Sure kids. I always have time for you. Sit on my lap and let’s talk.”

I was immediately covered in babies. Five of them. Two blond ones larger than the three redheaded ones.

“Dad, we were confused last night and we need to know what you meant by somethings that you said.”

“Ok, what confused you?”

“What does die mean?”

“What? Umm.” Why not ask about the meaning of life?

“Well let’s see. When a person dies, it means that they stop breathing and they stop being. Their life is over.”

“Oh.” There was a very long pause.

One of the small babies looked at me and asked, “What if you never really lived? Can you still die?”

“But you are alive. You are growing inside your mothers. When a body dies, everything stops working. There is no more growing or thinking or anything. If you believe in God, I guess your soul or spirit goes to be with him.”

“We understand now. We see why you and the Moms are so scared. We are going to think for a while. We love you.”


I woke up. I had a wife on either side of me and I looked at them.

“Paul, we are worried that the babies did not talk to us.” Erin looked at me. She was very worried.

“Sweetie, I just talked to them all.” I could hardly believe that I said that.

“What?”

“I nodded off just now, and they spoke to me.”

“What did they say?”

“They said that they were confused about some words I used when I spoke to them last night. They asked what the word ‘die’ meant.”

The wives stared at me.

“They DID!” Erin was amazed.

“We believe you. It is just that this is the first time they talked to you. We always figured thy talked to us because they were inside us and had a physical connection. So what did you do?”

“I explained that when someone dies they just stop being. They don’t grow or breath and I told them that if they believe in God that they probably go to be with him. They said that they understood and that they needed to think. There were five of them, two blondes and three redheads. I could not tell if they were boys or girls.”

We sat in silence, contemplating what had just happened. We all figured that the kids would contact us that night. They didn’t. We all woke up on Wednesday morning in a state of disappointed bewilderment that we had received no message. The same feelings occurred each morning over the next two weeks.

On Monday we returned to the doctor’s office. Doctor Grand did another exam and another sonogram and sadly told us that carrying three babies were going to be a danger to Lynn and all of the babies. Even in two weeks, the babies had grown quickly and it was now clear that a tragedy was about to unfold.

“I am so sorry. All of my experience tells me that you and the babies are in mortal danger if we do not proceed with an abortion on one of the fetuses. I don’t see any way around it. I am really sorry. Have you given it any thought?” Doctor Grand looked very serious.

“That is all that we have done. We came to the conclusion that we were going to wait for the outcome of this exam and then go home and come to a hard decision. So how soon do you need to know?” Lynn was in charge of this situation.

“Our legal limit is 26 weeks. The medical limit is more urgent. I am afraid that we may be looking at damage to one of more of the fetuses if we wait too much longer.”

“We will let you know by the end of the week at the absolute latest.” Lynn said while the doctor shook his head over the idea of a longer delay.

We went home and that night as we lay in bed we prayed. It was kind of interesting to note that we never went to church, but each of us had developed a very firm belief in God. We had each had a different church upbringing and had each gone through our own personal religious crises, but it was interesting that we were all on the same page now in our belief and convictions concerning our faith.

Erin released my wife and my connection to her nipples and sat up in bed.

“Paul, you need to talk to the babies. You need to let them know what is going on and that we are afraid and need their help. They are somehow connected to each other. Please.”

I took the place between Erin’s legs that I always do when talking to the babies. I, again smoothly moved her dark blonde hair out to each side and gently spread her labia.

“Hi kids, dad here. We went to the doctor today and he is positive that if we do not remove one of Lynn Moms babies that all of them will either die or be badly damaged. Lynn Mom might even die. We just got done praying for guidance and now we need to hear from you and from Lyn Moms babies as well. Please talk to us. We love you both very much. Good night.” I kissed the sweet soft pink entrance to my kids home.

Then I moved to Lynn and I found myself scared to talk to our children. One of them was probably not going to come out alive. I began to cry.

“Hi kids, dad here. We went to the doctor today and he told us that your mother is in danger and that each of you is in danger as well. He says that the only chance for your mother and two of you to live will be to take one of you away to die. I am scared. Your mother and Erin Mom are scared too. Please talk to us. We are praying for guidance but we need you to talk to us. We love you so much and don’t want to lose any of you. Good night.” I kissed the entrance to Lynn’s pussy and held the kiss longer than I had with Erin’s. It seemed the right thing to do.

After Lynn wiped away my tears and Erin kissed me, we curled up in bed and cuddled together and waited for sleep and hopefully a message.


_”Hi.”

The three of us were sitting on the couch in the family room and the five babies were in front of us.

“Now that we understand what is happening there doesn’t seem to be a better choice. We know that you love us and we know that you are being torn apart having to make this choice. We have decided to make that choice for you.”

Suddenly there was only one redheaded baby in front of us.

“Hi. I am going to go away. But don’t worry, please. I will be back. I would not miss being yours for anything. Thank you for the love; it makes this so much easier. I will see you again. We are sorry for the pain, but in the end you will be fine.”_


Lynn woke up screaming in pain. We sat up and pulled the covers back to reveal a pool of blood on the bed. I ran for the phone to call 9-1-1 while Erin ran to the bathroom for towels. She pressed a towel to her wifes vagina and held it there. I got one of Lynn’s long sleep shirts and put it on her. I quickly pulled on jeans and a shirt. Erin did the same pulling her shirt over her the nursing bra she had started sleeping in because as the big day for her approached she began expressing a lot of milk. We were downstairs when the ambulance arrived. The EMT’s loaded our wife into the back. As soon as I got in they took off with Erin, in my car, in hot pursuit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.