The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 49: Babies!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49: Babies! - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

November – Year 2

Lynn got up on an elbow and looked at me and Lynn.

“Erin, do you still love us?”

“I don’t know.”

Lynn started to tear up and my face got red. I stood and extended my hand to Lynn and drew her to me. I wrapped her in my arms and then walked her to our guest bedroom and put her to bed.

“Stay here tonight. I will probably come and join you in a bit. I love you. I love you, forever! I will never not love you. I will lay down my life for you. I don’t think our wife understands that kind of love. I need to try to get her to understand. Good night, in case you are asleep when I get back.”

We kissed and Lynn fondled my balls as I tweaked her right nipple. I closed the door and returned to Erin. She was sitting in bed, waiting for us to come back. The look on her face when I came back alone spoke volumes.

“Where is Lynn?”

“She is going to sleep and I will join her in a few minutes.”

“Why?”

“I don’t think either one of us wants to force ourselves on someone who doesn’t love us.”

“What?”

“You don’t know. You just said it. Lynn and I love each other without reservation. She knows that I would die for her. I WOULD die for her. I would do ANYTHING to keep her safe. I don’t think that you understand what it is to love someone to that depth. I guess if someone held a gun to your heads and said to choose who got shot, Lynn would want to take the bullet for you and you would allow that.”

“I don’t understand.”

“I know. You are confused that I would be ready to kill that guy tonight in order to protect Lynn. You think that I should not have done what I did and if he wanted to rape Lynn again, it would be ok as long as I didn’t do anything mean or hurt him.”

“No! That is not right. I would never!”

“Oh, so you would do anything to protect Lynn, but I shouldn’t?”

“No. I don’t know.” The tears started.

“I need to do something before I go to bed. Would you please let me talk to my kids?”

Erin gave me a strange look for a long time, but ultimately, she laid back and opened her legs. She moved with apprehension. I moved down between her legs and gently spread her labia and spoke into her pinkness.

“Hi kids, dad here. Some bad stuff happened tonight. If you can reach out to your siblings growing in Lynn Mom’s belly ask them. If you can, please talk to your mother and explain things to her. I love you two with all of my heart and I hope that I will get to visit you again someday. I love you. Good night.” I finished with my usual kiss.

“I’ll talk to you in the morning. I love you forever. Good night.” I walked out and closed the door.

I slowly opened the guest room door and found my Lynn asleep. I lifted the covers and climbed in behind my wife and cuddled up to her back and put my arm on her belly. I was out in a matter of seconds.


Erin was walking in the dark. There was no light but she could see. Suddenly there was a man with a gun. He was big and looked angry. He pointed the gun and spoke.

_”They are going to die! I am going to shoot them.”

“Why?”

“They have to be shot. Which one should I shoot?”

“Which one? Who do you mean?”

“I need to shoot one.” He pointed his gun and pulled back the hammer.

Now Erin could see that he was aiming his gun at somebody.

“Who should I shoot?”

“I don’t know.”

“Who?”

“Don’t ask me that.”

“Who!?”

“I don’t know.”

“WHO?”

“No, don’t make me.”

“WHO!!”

“Mother, don’t let them hurt me.” A blond baby with a gun to its’ head was pleading with Erin.

“Mom, don’t let them hurt me.” A redheaded baby with a gun to its’ head was pleading with Erin.

“Erin, don’t let them hurt me.” Lynn was there with a gun to her head.

“Paul help!” Erin screamed.

“He can’t. You won’t love him.” The babies spoke.

“Who do I shoot?” The big guy was there again.

“Paul Help!”

“No, he wants you to love him.” The babies again.

“He is going to shoot our baby!”

“You won’t love me.” Paul said.

“WHO DO I SHOOT?” He pointed at a baby.

“WHO?” He pointed at another baby.

“WHO?” He pointed at Lynn.

Erin jumped through the air and grabbed the gun and pulled it to her chest.

“ME! SHOOT ME!!!”_

Erin was screaming as she sat up in bed.

I ran into the room and was immediately at her side. She grabbed me and pulled me tight to her.

“It’s ok, lover. You were having a bad dream. It is ok.” I was stroking her hair.

Lynn walked into the room. Her wife was crying and sweating and was holding on to me for dear life. Lynn got on the bed and put her arms around the crying blond.

“Oh God! He was going to shoot our babies and Lynn. He wanted me to choose who to shoot. Paul, you wouldn’t help because you said that I wouldn’t love you. Oh Paul. I love you. I’m sorry, I love you. I love you Lynn.”

I pulled Erin to her feet and looking at Lynn, I sent a mental wave to her. She pulled the covers back and got into bed. I directed Erin to get in and I followed so that Erin was between us. Lynn and I embraced our wife and held her until the crying stopped.

Over and over, I stroked Erin’s head and said “I love you forever.” Lynn did the same as she stroked Erins cheeks and wiped away the tears. At some point we all fell asleep. Waking when the alarm went off, I got up and got ready for work. Lynn and Erin were holding each other in their sleep.

I left for work and at a little after 10am, when I got home my wifes were still in bed and still holding on to each other. I got back into bed with them and put my arm around Erin, placing my hand on her belly. I slept.

Around 11:30am Erin stirred and stretched. Lynn followed closely behind her. I woke with my hand on Erin’s bare belly. Lynn rolled over to look at Erin. Erin rolled over to look at me.

“Paul, how did you do that?”

“I’m good!” There was a long pause, then, “what did I do?”

“This is the second time you talked to the babies and they sent us a message.”

“What?” Lynn sounded amazed.

“Last night Paul came in here after he put you to bed in the guest room. He asked to talk to our babies and I let him. He told them that they needed to talk to your babies and then to talk to me to make me understand what Paul went through dealing with the guy that raped you. Then I have this nightmare. Lynn, the babies spoke to me and made me understand.”

“Wow. Our babies are really connected? That sounds crazy. How are you this morning?”

“Lynn, I know how it sounds but I think I understand now. I’m so sorry that I doubted my love for you guys. I’m sorry for what I said last night. I love you guys totally and forever.”

Lynn looked at her wife and reached out to hug Erin.

“Let’s go for breakfast, or lunch, and have a great day. At some point we need to have a serious talk about all of the things that have been going on and all of the changes that we have found out about Lynn. We need to begin to plan for Erin’s babies, since they will be the first to arrive. We need to look at the house and see if we have room for four babies.”

“Four?” Lynn asked.

“Yeah, four. You are going to have twins too.” I said.

“Paul, there are no twins in the history of my family.”

“Twins.” I was nodding my head.

“Babies!” Erin said.


We went to our favorite breakfast place and had a silly sensuous meal. We sat in a corner booth and my hands spent a lot of time in my wifes laps. At one point, Erin took our tea and coffee cups and dropped them below the table and milked them.

“Erin, it amazes me that you are ballsy enough to do that.” Lynn was shaking her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.