The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 48: The Consequences Never Seem To End

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48: The Consequences Never Seem To End - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

November – Year 2

“Adam Shout. I am Paul O’Dell and it is my wife you fucked. Today may very well be your last.”

“I know who you are! You destroyed my sons! You turned them gay. Your wife fucked ME because she loves me more than you!”

Lynn was close enough to reach out with her foot and kick him in the head, and she did. I held onto her as James two soldiers took hold of Adam and positioned him on the bed. James walked up to him and dropped his fist like a hammer on his nuts.

“Adam Shout. I am James Whitehead and you fucked my wife. I am going to make sure that you pay a very high price for what you did to my family.”

“And I am going to take whatever is left over. Unless you answer the questions that Lynn asked you earlier. Lynn is MY wife and if you are very cooperative I will not let her get her hands or boots on you again. So let’s get some things correct between us. I had nothing to do with turning your sons gay. I taught them and coached them on the team. They were gay long before I met them, and you would have known that if you were not such a piece of shit. They are both fine young men and I am proud to still be in touch with them.” I felt amazingly calm as I spoke.

“Bullshit! You turned them away from me and made them gay.”

Slap!

“Enough of this crap. You are hanging on by a very thin thread, Adam. Now, answer the question. How do you know Lynn’s secret and who were you going to tell?”

“I know and if you don’t let me go, I am going to tell everybody that we are lovers!”

Slap!

“Wrong answer, Adam. That is the last time I’m going to slap you. Next time I am going to hit you hard on a random part of your body. I am going to hit you harder and in various places until I am satisfied.” James was scary serious.

“Now, how do you know Lynn’s secret and who were you going to tell?”

“We were fuck buddies! She loved me so much she shaved her pussy for me!”

Smack! A hard shot with a metal baton on Adam’s left shin, resulted in a sharp scream, as Lynn struggles to get free and get her hands on the bastard.

“Wrong answer, Adam. Answer the question.” James replied calmly.

“Ok.” Adam was crying. “After my wife left me...” I hammered my fist down on his face, breaking his nose.

“Wrong answer! She didn’t leave you! After you tossed your own sons out of the house, she threw you out. They are your own flesh and blood and you could not see past their being gay. You did that, I had nothing to do with that.”

“Bullshit! You stopped them from playing football. If they had played football they would have never turned gay. Fags don’t play football.” Adam screamed as James tapped his apparently broken leg with the baton.

“Get back to the question Adam.” He was coldly calm.

“Ok! Don’t hit me anymore.” He was choking on the blood running down his throat from his nose.

“After you left Tyler and I was out of the house, I was obsessed with getting revenge on you. I figured out that there are professional organizations for guys like you and I found the one you belonged to and I found you. I did a general search for you in Boise and found an announcement that you had gotten an award. It mentioned that you were married now, and so I decided to fuck up your life like you did mine.”

“I moved to Boise a few months ago and started to keep an eye on you. I work in housekeeping in a building downtown. One of the offices in the building is a financial services company. I found a paper on the floor by a fax machine telling about some big deal being made between them and some foundation. It mentioned Lynn O’Dell as the foundation contact.”

“I checked and found out that Lynn was your wife. So I found her and I fucked her.”

“You did more than that. You told her that you knew her secret and you blackmailed her. How did you find out about her secret?”

“I don’t know any secret.”

I hit him. Bosco pulled me back and Bobby spoke up.

“We have surveillance video of you telling Lynn that you would not tell Paul and others her secret if she fucked you and paid you $50,000. How did you find out her secret?”

“I don’t know any secret!” He was crying loudly.

James hit his leg again and Adam shrieked. He then placed the baton over Adams other leg and raised it.

“No! I don’t know any secrets!” He was screaming.

James brought the baton down with vicious force causing a loud crack and eliciting another shriek from Adam. He thrashed about on the bed while the two soldiers held him down. Lynn turned her head.

“The secret Adam. What do you know and how did you find out?”

Through his tears, Adam sobbed out his story.

“I don’t know any secret. I told her that to get her attention and then to force her to fuck me. I knew that if she fucked me I could hold that over her and cause you some of the pain you caused me. I figured the money would hurt you because nobody has that kind of cash sitting around and I figured that you would dump her and it would ruin your marriage when you saw her pussy shaved.”

That was when I realized that he did not know about the foundation and Lynn’s wealth and that he did not know about her background and she was safe from the mob and the FBI. I had been leaning over Adam as he spoke so I stood and looked at Bosco and Lynn. I smiled.

“It’s ok. He really doesn’t know anything.”

I walked towards the door holding Lynn’s hand and with Bobby and Bosco behind me. I stopped and turned and as I looked at the man on the bed, the anger welled up inside of me. I let go of Lynn’s hand and quickly moved between Bobby and Bosco and with a few fast steps towards the bed, jumped in the air landing with full force between Adam’s spread legs.

My knee made hard contact with his testicles and caused the bastard to gasp and scream out again in pain. I fell forward and caught myself with my hands on either side of him and I lowered myself to his face as I continued to drive my knee into his groin. Taking a handful of hair, I pulled his face to mine.

“That is for shaving my wifes pussy.”

I stood and walked back between Bosco and Bobby, took my wifes hand and left the room. Behind me I could hear more screams and shrieks that faded away as I got farther from the room.


I shook Bobby’s hand and thanked him for helping my family and apologized for being so violent.

“I’m not normally like that. I was so relieved when I realized that he did not know anything. I was feeling really relieved when I remembered Lynn being shaved and I just went off.”

“I understand. I am going back and take out the cameras before they record too much. Bosco, let James know about the cameras and let him know that I will destroy the recordings. Let him know that I am a man of my word in case he has any doubts.”

“I’ll go back with you and we can take care of all of that now. Give me a ride home afterwards. Ok?’

“You got it.”

I shook both men’s hands, thanking them and then took Lynn to my car and we drove to the bar to meet Erin and tell her the good news.


Lynn and I and Mark were sitting at the end of the bar when Bosco came in several hours later. He walked straight over to Marcus and ordered a shot and drank it. I have never seen his face that grim before.

“Brother.”

“Paul.” That was not his typical answer. Something was really wrong.

“Are you ok?”

“No.”

“Let’s sit.”

“No. I gotta go.” With those words, Bosco walked out of the door and into the parking lot. I looked back and Erin and then to Lynn and followed him.

“Bosco! Stop!”

“Paul, you are not a Brother and you do not want to be. Please, for your own good, stay away from me and the Club. I can’t talk to you anymore.”

“Bosco.” I spoke quietly and softly to the giant. “I owe you for your help with Lynn’s situation. You are my best friend outside of my wives. Something is wrong and you need to talk to me before you go home to Terri.”

Lynn came out of the bar and walked towards us and into my arms. She touched Bosco on the arm and then on his cheek.

“Bosco, you saved me and now you seem like you are hurting. Let us help.”

“Listen, you two, some serious shit happened after you left. I will not tell you. The less you know the better it is.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.