The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 46: Lynn’s Story Pt 3, The Rest Of The Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46: Lynn’s Story Pt 3, The Rest Of The Story - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

November – Year 2

We finished our make love-take a shower-make love-take a shower marathon and walked down to the kitchen and after the wives got their coffee and I made my tea we walked, naked out into the back yard.

“We have neglected this quite a bit. We have been so busy with everything that has been going on, it seems like there is never time. We NEED to make time to come back here and work.” Lynn had bent over to pick a dandelion.

“If for no other reason than to watch you bend over!” Erin giggled.

“Please don’t look at me. I feel like you are looking at his pussy, his possession. I want my hair back.” She began to cry again as I silently swore to make the man who did this pay a terrible price.

“DAMN IT, LYNN!” I lost it. “I love you. I love you. For better or worse! Right now we are in that ‘worse’ part. I am your husband. I will not leave you when you need me the most. I will not leave you over this. I will not leave you because the back yard is a little scruffy and I will not leave you because some useless, piece of shit, bastard, cocksucker violated you. So stop with the crap, already!”

Erin stood there just staring at me. She was in absolute shock, perhaps more that Lynn who stood a few feet away and looked very much the same.

“I did not marry you and bed you and put a baby in your belly in order to walk away when we hit the first speed bump!”

“Babies.” Lynn corrected me.

“WHATEVER!”

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly and repeated that for three more times.

“Lynn,” I spoke as softly as I could. “You did nothing wrong. You did not cheat or sneak around on us. You did not go out looking for a strange piece of ass. Damnit! If I loved you any more I would explode!”

Erin walked to my side and took me in her arms and held me while kissing my cheek before she spoke to her wife.

“Lynn, we need to talk. In case you can’t tell, this man is really being hurt by your actions. I thought the babies had fixed this. We both are hurt, not by what happened, but by how you are treating us over it. The cure to all of the hurt and shame and guilt that you are feeling is right here in front of you. This marriage will not survive, if you fail to see that. Please take a closer look.”

Lynn dropped to her knees and put her face in her hands.

“What a mess. I should have just kept walking and ignored him, but when he called my name I went into shock and when he threatened you and Dara, I didn’t know what to do. I have never felt so helpless. Not when my father’s friends took me or when I was having a baby all alone or when we ran away.”

“I guess this all falls into that ‘secrets thing we thought that we were covering at our wedding’, thing. You should have told us the story back then. It would not have changed the way I feel about you in any way at all, but you could then have kept walking and ignored the guy. Now we have to deal with him. I am glad my friend came to me and that Bosco is lending a hand. I know I couldn’t afford to pay for what we are going to have to do.”

“Well then I guess I need to tell you the rest of the story.” Lynn looked up at Erin and me.

“Oh shit. I’m gonna die!”


Lynn stood and took our hands and walked us back into the house. She led us to the TV room and we sat on the couch. Lynn lay down with her head in my lap and played gently with my balls. Erin looked at me as if I could answer the questions we both had. I just shook my head and began to stroke Lynn’s bald head.

“Ok lover. What is the rest of the story?”

“Erin, please cuddle up with me.” Lynn held out her hand and when Erin took it, she sat up and lay on her back with her head back in my lap and her legs on Erin’s lap. Lynn reached up and stroked my cheek and then used the same hand to stroke Erin’s breast as Erin stroked her legs, stopping before she got to her wife’s naked pussy.

“Erin already knows a big chuck of the story.”

“I do?!”

“Yes sweetie, you do. After I had Dora and ran away from the mob and the FBI, I thought that the only place I could go was home and pray that my mother would protect me from my father. I hoped that by running away, she would believe the things I had been telling her about my father.”

“I got back home during the day when my father was gone to work and I expected to find my mom home alone. Instead I found her there with several of my aunts, her sisters. She was shocked to see me after more than a year and carrying a year old baby. The women all freaked out when they realized who I was and left my mom to deal with me.”

“My mom took me to the kitchen and fed me and fawned over me. She kept saying how sorry she was for not believing me. As it turned out one of my father’s friends had recorded me being gangbanged and his wife found it. She spread the word around as revenge before she divorced the guy.”

“All of the women divorced their husbands except my mom. As I later found out she had resources that I never knew about. A few days after the recording came out, she confronted my father and he confessed and acted like it was his right, as my father, to break in his virgin daughter as he saw fit. A couple of days later he was killed in a car crash. It was a head on collision with a car that crossed the centerline. The only thing is that they never found the driver of the other car.”

“My mom didn’t attend the funeral and she had him buried in an unmarked grave off to the edge of the town cemetery. She said that he is buried by a mess of bushes in the dog walking area so he can be pissed on daily.”

“She also told me that they had been trying to find me, but were unsuccessful and after a year they called the search off and were gathering today to decide what to do next. Dara and I lived with her and we were happy, until I turned 16 and then on my birthday, all of those aunts showed up again and my mom brought me to meet them. One had died so there were now two aunts and my mother. They sat me in a chair at a table and put a huge pile of papers in front of me. She looked me in the eye and spoke in a low tone of voice”

“Angela, now that you are 16 years old, you must be brought into the family secret. A long time ago, during the Civil War, one of our predecessors, I don’t know how many grands should go in front of her mother title, but she was the recipient of a large amount of money. Women could not own property back then, so she hid it under fake names in various banks out in the western territories of America. Through her secrecy she nurtured that money into a sizable amount.”

“LYNN! The foundation?”

“Yes. Lover, the foundation. We talked about it while Paul was asleep on our drive to St Louis,” Lynn looked at Erin and then looked into my confused eyes.

“Paul, I and my daughter, are very, very rich. I control an foundation that is currently valued at just over $460 million dollars. Dara and I draw a stipend off of it every month. And have since we were 16. The day that my mom told me about it, I thought my troubles were over, but they really just started,”

“Because of the reporting laws the mob found me and over the course of the next two years, my mom and aunts died in accidents. I had just turned 18 when my mom was killed and I was given control over the foundation in her will, as the last surviving woman in the line. I had no proof that the mob was involved so I used my money to disappear myself and my daughter. I became Lynn Kowalski and I moved to Idaho. I was able to fake all of the documentation needed for myself and Dara to become different people.”

“I created an office for the foundation and managed it while keeping our heads down, until Adam showed up. I agree with Paul, we need to find out what he knows and how he knows Paul and if you knows about Erin. Then we need to kill him and everybody involved.”

I sat in shock to hear the whole story. I was not angry and I could understand her not telling me about it for any number of reasons. But only a few of those reasons were really good in my mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.