The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies
Chapter 45: Lynn’s Story Pt 2, Truth and Redemption

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45: Lynn’s Story Pt 2, Truth and Redemption - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

November – Year 2

We walked into the house, Erin took Lynn to the family room while I went to the kitchen and loaded a pitcher with ice water. When I returned to the family room with it and three glasses, I filled each glass and we sat with Lynn between us.

“I am sorry. I have a long story to tell you and I am afraid that when I am done, our marriage might end.”

“I can’t believe that. I really cannot imagine that you would do something so bad that it would make us walk away.”

“I lied to both of you. I married you under false information. I have a police record from when I was a minor. It is for prostitution. I didn’t have Dara when I was 18, I had her when I was 14. I am not 40, I am 36. My father raped me on my 14th birthday. He had some of his friends over for my party and they had me too, so I ran away the next morning.”

“I ran to nearby town and was raped the first night. I was raped repeatedly by many men. I have no idea who Dara’s father is. In order to feed her I had to turn tricks. As a 14 year old, I was in demand. When I was caught by the police, they didn’t know that I had a baby. Dara was being taken care of by another one of the girls in my pimps stable.”

“I was convicted, sent to juvi and held for 6 months. When I got out I went and got my baby before they could find her and sell her, and I ratted out the entire prostitution ring. It was run by the mob, so I went to the papers, and the TV news and the Feds because I didn’t trust the local cops. Last I heard there was still a contract out on me. The Feds wanted to separate Dara and me and put me in the Witness Protection Program, but I wouldn’t give up my baby. They actually wanted me to give her up for adoption!”

“My real name is Angela Margaret Cohan. This afternoon, as I was walking into my office after lunch, a man approached me and told me that he knew I my secret. He told me to come with him or else. I was in shock and so I followed him to his car and he took me to a motel. He explained that unless I did what he said that he would tell you and that he would make it public. I could not let certain people know where I was and where my family was.”

“I panicked. I told him that I would do whatever he wanted. So he fucked me. I just laid there and then he made me shower with him and he raped me. All the time he was talking about how much he hated you Paul. He was calling you names and asking me if he fucked better than you. Then he asked me how much you would love me without my pubic hair and then he shaved my pussy. He sat me on the toilet and he dry shaved my pussy. It hurt so much.” Lynn sobbed again.

“He let me go after that and told me to meet him again at the same hotel in one week and bring my pussy, my ass, and $50,000. He said that he would take all three and be gone. I left and stopped at the first bar I saw and got drunk. The bartender would not let me drive, so I took my wallet and caught a cab home. You know the rest.”

“So next Wednesday is the day that you are supposed to bring him the money?”

“Yes, at 3:30 in the afternoon.” Lynn was still sobbing and crushing her tissues.

“Lynn, I love you. Erin?”

“Mrs. Lynn O’Dell, my wife, I love you. Let’s kill this prick.”

“No. First we need him alive and ask him where he got the info he was going to reveal. Second we need to know who he was going to give the info to. Third, we need to call Bosco and the parent that gave me the info. As far as I know that hotel room is still under surveillance and if we go in there and do anything it will be videoed. And fourth, I want to know how he knows me by name.”

Erin held onto Lynn and rocked her. I picked up my phone and pushed one of my favorite speed dial buttons.

“Brother!” Bosco answered as always, even though I was not an official member.

“Brother!”

“What’s the word?”

“I need you.”

“I’m on my way.”

I hung up and returned to my wife and wrapped my arms around her and held on for dear life.

“As far as I am concerned you are my wife Lynn O’Dell and I love you. I will take you back from this man and I will make sure that he pays a severe price. I will also make sure that you are safe for the rest of your live.”

We held each other until the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and welcomed the cavalry.

“Brother.”

“Brother.”

“Where is Lynn?”

“Family room.”

Bosco walked into our family room and picked Lynn off the couch and into the air and held her.

“Lynn, I love you like my own child. You are going to be safe.” She hugged him and cried.

“Bosco, let me tell you the story.” I told him everything I knew. I included the things that I knew that Lynn did not know that I knew.

“Lynn, I am going to take Bosco into my office and show him part of the video so that he can see the guys face. I am going to make a copy of that pic for Bosco. I am going to call the guy that gave me the video and meet with him and then we are going to go after this guy.”

I called Bobby Falk and we talked for a while before agreeing to meet about 20 minutes later at a nearby park. I brought Bosco with me in my car.

“This is Bobby. He works for a PI firm and is the one that gave me the video. Bobby, this is a good friend of mine...”

“Hi Bosco!”

“Hi Bobby!

I was looking back and forth like I was at a table tennis match as the men locked hands and bumped shoulders.

“Ok, fill me in.” Now, I was just confused.

“Bobby is the guy that found the proof that got me off the hook for a frame up another club had put on me. I would have gone away for a long time, but he did me right. Paul, in case you had doubts, this guy is legit.”

“Thanks Bosco. I have a lot of respect for Paul and we need to put a stop to this without involving Lynn.”

“Bobby, we have a new wrinkle for you. Lynn is not who she says she is. She is on the run from some organized crime guys. She turned to the Feds when she was 14 and she and her daughter have been hiding from both of them since.”

“Ok! Well I will contact a friend in the FBI and see what is known by them. I am assuming that Lynn is not Lynn’s name. Please email her name to me ASAP at this email address. It is a very secure system. I will get back to you as soon as I can.”

“Thanks Bobby. Lynn is as scared of the mob as she is of the FBI. Please don’t put her in danger.”

“No problem.” Bobby said as he left. I looked at Bosco and nodded my head towards my car. Once inside I let loose.

“I WANT THAT MOTHERFUCKER DEAD! I want to peel the skin off his dick like I am skinning a fucking catfish.”

“I understand.” Bosco was very calm. “I feel the same way, but remember, if you do those things you run the risk of losing it all. You lose Lynn and Erin and your kids. Everything that matters to you. There are ways to deal with this situation. You told me that you trusted me. Do you?”

“Over these past few months, I have come to trust you. I do feel like you could be my brother.”

“Then trust me when I tell you that this will be taken care of.”

“I wish I could be there. I am just so angry about this. This asshole took something that was Lynn’s to give. I can’t remember ever being this angry.”

“Paul! It will be taken care of.” Bosco spoke firmly and with a great deal of calm confidence.

I pulled into my drive way. After Bosco and I hugged, he got on his bike and rode off. I walked into the house to find my wives still holding each other in the family room. I took my original place next to Lynn and held her tight.

“We are going to get through this as a family. No one, and I mean no one, in this family will EVER stand alone. EVER!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.