The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies
Chapter 43: The End Of The World As We Know It

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43: The End Of The World As We Know It - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

November – Year 2

Life can be so tenuous, and land mines are strewn all over the damn place. Well our happy little family hit one. I really haven’t gotten into my line of work in the course of this narrative, but let’s just say that I am a professional coach that works with kids ages 6-18. When you work with kids, you can develop some great relationships with their parents. Some are great some are not. I always try to teach and keep in mind that the parents and I have the same desire, the ability of their kids to reach their potential.

One of the dads approached me after practice and asked me to stay after practice and talk to him in private. He was very nervous and almost fearful when we spoke. I figured something was wrong with the kid or mom and dad were going to get a divorce and he wanted to make sure I was aware, so I could help the child through the mess the parents were creating. When everyone was done and gone, I walked out to my car and found the dad parked a few spots away from me.

“Paul, would you please sit with me. I don’t want to do this out in the open.”

“Sure Bobby.”

I got into the passenger side of Bobby Falk’s car and closed the door. As I settled in, Bobby pulled out his iPad and turned it on.

“Paul, the things you have done for my son have been fantastic. A year ago, we had hoped that he could get a job out of high school and now we are sifting through scholarship offers. You have had a profound effect on my family and I want to say thank you for that.”

“Bobby, I appreciate that. I am just doing my job. Your boy is doing all the work.”

“Yeah, but you got him to do it. So I want you to know that this is coming from my heart and I am sorry as can be, but I think you really need to know about this.”

With that he handed me the iPad and tapped the screen to start the video player. There was a naked couple fucking. As I was about to ask what the hell was going on the audio kicked in.

“Do you like this baby? Do you like my dick better than Paul O’Dell’s?”

“What?”

“Keep watching Paul. I’m sorry.”

“Come on baby, take it all.”

The room looked like a hotel room and I could now see that the woman was Lynn! The video kept playing as the two switched positions and fucked all over the bed. Actually, he seemed to be throwing her around the bed and fucking her very roughly. He was in her pussy and then her ass as she screamed and then in her mouth, right out of her ass!

When the guy was finally ready he pulled out of her and shot his load onto her face. During the entire video, Lynn had not said a word or showed an emotion other than the scream when he entered her anally. They got up and went into the bathroom together. The video cut off and when it came back on the guy came out of the bathroom with a towel around him, followed by Lynn with her head hanging down, her shoulders were shaking like she was crying and her pussy was shaved!

I dropped the iPad out of my shaking hands and got out of Bobby’s car. I tried to walk, but fell against the fender and began to cry. Bobby was out of his side of the car like a shot and held me up.

“Paul, I am so sorry. But I had to show you. My company was doing surveillance for a divorce case and we had this room wired to get proof for a guy’s wife. Our guy has been using this same room to have sex with several women. He’s set up a deal with the hotel manager and always gets the same room.”

“Bobby, when we were in the shower this morning, Lynn was not shaved. Are you sure it is her? But how would he know my name?” My confusion was turning into shock.

“Paul, this happened earlier today actually, only a couple of hours ago, during practice. This guy just showed up and we don’t know if our guy knows him, or if this was a random accident. We checked out the registration of his car. This guy’s first name is Adam.”

“How did you know to video the guy?”

“We have motion sensitive cameras set up in the air vents with the hotel franchisee’s permission. We would normally erase anything that was not our guy. But when he said your name ... I’m sorry.”

“Please email the video to me at this address.” I gave him an alternative email I used for personal communication instead of family or business.

“Ok.”

“What’s his full name and where can I find this guy?”

“I am not going to tell you that right now. You never struck me as the violent type, but I have seen stuff like this turn saints into raving berserkers. I’m being a lot selfish here, because I don’t want you to do something that will ruin all of the work you have done with my son and the hundreds or thousands of others you have worked with the past few years.”

“I don’t think that I am that kind of guy either, but I don’t want to find out. At some point I need to know so I can confront my wives. I wonder if Erin knows.”

“I don’t know, but I could find out for you. Paul, this is the only time we have found her with him. We have hours of video of our guy with several women. Like I said this was just a lucky break.”

“Yeah, real lucky.”

“Paul, by the way they are acting, it does not look consensual on your wifes part. I have been in the surveillance business for a long time and I think it’s blackmail. I’m breaking a lot of laws giving this to you and normally I would not have done anything, but when he said your name, well, you know.”

“Thank you Bobby. When you feel I have calmed down, give me all of the info. The hotel name and all of that and when you think it is safe give me the guys’ name.”

“I will call you in a few days. We are still working on our guy and his wife hasn’t filed for divorce yet. You should be calmed down by then.”

“I know this is not what you wanted to do, but I do appreciate it and I owe you.”

“No, Paul, I still owe you. My family owes you. My kid is going to college and my family will not have to take out a second mortgage to do it. If you need me, you call me. Isn’t that what you always tell the families?”

“Yeah.” We shook hands and I walked to my car.

Just after my seat belt clicked, my phone beeped. It was the video. I drove home on auto pilot. When I got home, Lynn was not there and Erin had already left for the bar. I went to the home office and downloaded the video to my computer. I then copied it onto a flash drive and waited for Lynn to come home.

About an hour later a cab pulled up to the house and Lynn staggered out and towards the door. She fumbled with the key and the door lock. She stumbled in, closed the door and fell against it, extremely drunk. Lynn turned to see me.

“Hi Paul.” she slurred her words badly.

“Lynn what have you done?”

“I killed myself!” She slurred her speech. “KABOOM! Right in the head.” She made a gun with her fingers and pointed t at her head.

As she finished the last word, she passed out and dropped to the floor. I ran to her and checked her pulse and her breathing. Both were weak. I picked up my phone and called 9-1-1.

“9-1-1, what is your emergency?”

“My wife came home very drunk and now she is passed out. Her pulse and breathing are very weak.”

I proceeded to give the dispatcher all of the information she required and I sat there with Lynn in my arms until I heard the sirens outside the door. I opened the door and waved the EMT’s in. They checked her out, strapped her onto a cart and started an IV before getting her in the ambulance.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.