The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 40: Babies, White Castle, The Facts Of Life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40: Babies, White Castle, The Facts Of Life - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

October – Year 1

I made love to Erin for a very long time, both soft and slow and hard and fast, with the occasional helping hand, tongue, nipple, and pussy from Lynn. In the end I took both of Erin’s tits, squeezed them and sprayed myself with milk as I came. Lynn did her best to clean me up, but I needed a shower. I asked my wives to join me and I stood in the water as they cleaned me. I knelt in front of Erin and pressed my face to her little pregnant belly and kissed it. I turned to Lynn and did the same, even though she didn’t have a belly yet.

“Let’s get some sleep before our trip today. Who wants in the middle?” Before I could move my wives got on each side of me and wrapped me in their arms and we were out.

The phone rang and Lynn rolled off me to answer it.

“Good morning this is your 10am wake up call.”

“Thanks.” Lynn hung up and rose. She leaned over the bed and kissed me and her wife, then sucked on my morning wood and Erin’s right nipple and went to the bathroom. I kissed Erin and she rose and moved to a 69 and sucked in my morning wood. I kissed her pussy, and spread it open.

“Good morning kids, dad here. We have a road trip today to meet your sister Beth. Please don’t get upset about the long drive. I love you very much.” I kissed the entrance to their home before Erin rolled off of me and headed to the bathroom.

The shower had started so I got up and took clean underwear out of the suitcase and set them aside. When I heard the toilet flush I went into the bathroom and peed and then began to shave my face while Lynn was drying and rubbing my butt and Erin was taking her shower.

I turned and kneeled and spoke into Lynn’s spread labia.

“Good morning. This is your dad and I don’t know if you are in there yet, but if you are, I want you to know that I love you. We are going to go to meet your sister today. I hope you have a great day growing into wonderful people. Erin Mom says hello and she loves you too. I will talk to you later.” I kissed Lynn’s pussy and returned to shaving.

Erin finished and I stepped into the shower. We were running like a well-oiled machine. Everyone moved smoothly and efficiently. I finished my shower and dried off; walked out to the things I had laid out and dressed. I went to the closet and took out a navy polo and my jeans.

“Wow, this morning we are running like a well fucked machine!” Lynn declared.

“I was just thinking something like that.” I laughed. “Only not as sexual!”

“Is everybody ready? Then let’s kiss before we head out the door.” Lynn said.

Lynn kissed Erin and then me. I kissed Erin and then we embraced in our marriage pose and the three of us met in the middle and kissed. We dropped our hands to our spouse’s butts, and we all squeezed.

“Let’s go!”

We walked out the door and to the back entrance closest to the car. I unlocked the doors and opened the door for each of my wives and then got in to drive. I pulled out and got on I-435 heading east, then onto I-470 heading east to the triangle when I chose to head north. At the intersection of I-70 and I-470 is the site of the Truman Sports Complex. It is the site of Kaufman Stadium where the KC Royals attempt to play baseball against real MLB teams, and Arrowhead Stadium where the Kansas City Chiefs play in the NFL.

The wives were impressed with the facility and how it was situated. We continued east and out of the KC metro area. After about an hour after we left the hotel we were just leaving the KC Metro area outside of Grain Valley, Missouri and I decided to pull off and let one of the wives drive. Lynn volunteered and I got in the back with Erin. I curled up with my head in her lap.

“I guess the singing really got me wound up last night. Making love to you guys never knocks me out like this. I just hit a wall. Is it ok if I just take a nap?”

“Sure. Erin is it ok, or do you want to sit up front with me?”

“I love cuddling with Paul. If you don’t mind I will stay back here while he sleeps and we can talk. Paul, let me sit on the passenger side so I can see Lynn’s beautiful face.” I got out of the car and let Erin move to the right side of the car and I ran around to the other side.

I lay down, turned to face Erin’s belly, and curled up. Lynn started the car and off we went. Seeing that the sun was shining in my eyes, Erin lifted her shirt and put it over my head leaving only the fabric of her nursing bra between my mouth and her nipple. The next thing I knew, a hand was pulling down the front of the bra and placing the world famous left nipple of Erin O’Dell into the mouth of a very happy Paul O’Dell. I latched on and fell asleep.

“That ought to keep him quiet for the rest of the trip.” Lynn laughed.

“Do you have Beth’s address in the GPS?”

“Yes. We will stop just outside of St Louis at one of those White Castle places Paul raves about. That will give us a chance to eat and Paul can let his lips lose that redness he gets from nursing.”

“Ok. Why don’t you turn on some music and we can relax.”

Lynn put in a CD from her purse and the smooth jazz began to flow. They chatted about life, in general, about Lynn’s pregnancy, combined or separate baby showers, and their jobs. Lynn did not have a chance to talk about her job with us very often, so Erin listened for most of the time.

It seemed that Lynn was the manager of a very large trust fund. The trust had been set up a long time ago, just after the civil war actually, and it had been growing and growing for all this time. The trust had, at one point fed out money to seventeen people and now it was down to two. Lynn said that she felt like the number would grow as one of the recipients had recently gotten married and the other would probably get married soon. That would mean babies and more money to disburse to more people over the years.

Lynn was paid a flat salary to manage the fund and make sure it would remain solvent in perpetuity or at least as long as she was the manager.

“So, are the people getting the money locals?”

“You mean in Boise?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Yes, but I can’t tell you more. It is one of the few hard and fast rules of my position.”

“Ok. So all you do is sit around all day and look for places to spend money? Cool!”

“I have a small amount of the trust that I can manipulate each day. So I would be like a day trader there. I can buy and sell minute by minute if the situation calls for it in order to maximize earnings for that portion of the fund. The rest of the money sits in high earning, long-term accounts that only need to be looked at each month.”

“Lynn? How much money are you talking about?”

“I can’t tell you the exact amount, but last time I looked the whole thing was up around $440 million dollars.”

“WHAT!?” She jumped and almost woke up Paul, who jerked and then settled and took five or six quick sucks on Erin before settling down.

“Wow! That is a lot of money. So how much does each person get?”

“Well, right now there are funds that are transferred into two accounts that the two can access. They live fairly simple lives and never come close to spending a tenth of the monthly amount. I think that they can get up to $20,000 a month into the accounts and probably don’t spend $1500-$2000 of that. The fund has a cap or a build to in restaurant or bar terms. They build the account up to a certain amount each month. If they spend $200 then they get $200. If they spend $10,000 then the next month they get $10,000.”

“Wow, what a way to live. I can’t imagine having that much money in my whole life let alone in a couple of months. Wow.”

After a few hours, Lynn pulled off of the interstate and into a shopping area. She parked away from any other cars and Erin lifted her shirt and gently broke my suction on her nipple. I woke up as she was pulling the front of her nursing bra up and as I sat up, she pulled down the front of her shirt.

“I thought that you might want to take a few minutes to wake up and get Erin decent before we went to eat. Where is this place?”

“Did you follow the directions?”

“Yup. But I pulled into this area in case Erin’s tits went flying around the car. That would give us a chance to clean up.” She smiled at Erin, who stuck her tongue out.

“Thanks for the nap. I really needed that. I burned a lot of energy last night. It was fun, but it was a lot of work compared to what I normally do now.”

I got out and stretched before I moved to the driver’s seat with Lynn next to me. I started up the car and got my bearings and took off for the White Castle I knew was near.

“Sweetie, why don’t you sing in a band in Boise?” Lynn asked.

“Well the biggest reason is that the bars don’t pay bands very much money and the bands are pretty lazy in how they market themselves. I mean they all tell me the same story. They put their info on the social media but people don’t come to see them. They don’t get it that people don’t know to look for them if they don’t know to look for them.”

“I mean, if I am playing a gig this weekend how do you know to look for me playing a gig this weekend. And, if I do a gig a month, which weekend do you look for? No these bands have it all backwards. You saw us last night, during the breaks what were the other guys doing?”

“They were working the crowd.” Erin had noticed.

“And?”

“They each had a small clipboard. Were they getting email addresses?” Erin caught on.

“Yes! They send out about 800 emails a month to people who have seen them. They go to a bar owner or booker and say ‘Look, I can bring 500 people to your place if you hire us for a gig, Here are the references from other bar owners’ and that gets them top dollar. Lester made more last night than he will for the rest of the week. But Boise bands don’t know how to work that hard.”

“Why don’t you start a band? If what you say is true you could make some good money and have some fun. You might even get to fuck some groupies.” Erin chuckled from the back.

“You two are the only groupies I am interested in and you always know where I am performing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.