The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies
Chapter 38: Lynn and Family, Life and Death

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38: Lynn and Family, Life and Death - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

October – Year 1

It is amazing the stuff you notice when they are gone. And I don’t mean big things like a missing lover or when a wheel flies off the car at 45 mph. Don’t ask! I mean little things. Erin is pregnant. That means no periods and that means going into the bathroom and not seeing discarded pads or tampons in the waste basket and it means none of that particularly coppery odor that accompanies women’s periods.

So after a few weeks of those things being gone, I was suddenly taken aback to see and smell signs of a woman’s period. It must have been noticed that Saturday at lunch. We were all sitting at the breakfast bar and I had been thinking about it and my face must have given me away.

“Paul? You have a thought written all over your face. Wanna share?” Erin tilted her head as she asked the question.

“No. It is silly. It’s nothing.”

“Lover, if it gives you ‘that’ face, it is not ‘nothing’. Now give.” Lynn was looking stern.

“Well shit.” I paused to gather my verbiage. “Erin is pregnant and the other day I noticed a pad and a tampon in the waste basket in the bathroom.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So ... that means that either Erin is NOT pregnant or someone else is having a period.”

“Lynn, the man is a blasted genius!”

“I agree sweetie. He could be the next Albert Einstein.” Lynn pronounced it Ein-steen.

“Oh alright! You know what I mean. Obviously you can’t have any more periods for a while.”

“As I look back on this whole having twins thing, it might be the biggest blessing before the birth.”

“And Lynn can’t have periods...”

“WHAT?”

“I thought that the chemo knocked all that out.”

“No! I still have my period every month. I am regular as clockwork.”

“She is! If I haven’t prepared for my own, I knew for a fact that I better stock up on supplies because when my wife starts, I am only two days behind her. Always!”

“Oh! I’m sorry. I mean we never sat down to talk about that time of the month before. I assumed that you didn’t have periods when you said that you couldn’t get pregnant.”

“I never said that!” Lynn looked at me very calmly.

“Yes, you did.”

“Men! Selective hearing at its best!” Lynn was rolling her eyes.

“That IS what you said.”

“NO it is not!” Lynn was adamant.

“I said that the doctor said that it would be a miracle if I got pregnant. Not that I could not, but that the chances were huge that it could not happen.”

“Oh. Sorry.” Now I felt dumb.

“So, what did you think, that we had a strange fertile woman come in and hijack our bathroom and steal out tampons while leaving her used ones?”

“Wow, when you say it like that I feel really stupid.” And dumber!

“You men and your selective hearing. I still love him though, Erin, how about you?”

“Yeah, I mean he did put these two babies in my now showing belly, so I guess we should keep him.”

“Ok. Ok. Ok! I’m a dingbat! Sorry. But you can see how I could feel confused with the knowledge that I thought I had.”

“Yes, lover. We can.” Lynn was chuckling.

“Ok, so while we are talking about your plumbing and stuff, are you on the pill?”

“Nope! Doc said it would take a miracle and I ain’t no angel.”

“So, I could knock you up?”

“I suppose.”

“And you would be ok with that?”

“Wow. Where is this coming from?” Erin sat back after she asked.

“I don’t know. I guess since I thought that you could not have kids anymore, I never thought of the idea of you being pregnant. I guess I am wondering if it IS something I should be working towards, like we did with Erin.”

“You mean wait until the ‘fertile’ time of the month and pound me into the bed?”

“Well, I like pounding you into the bed all the time, but it would be different if you wanted to have a baby. Maybe it is the mindset. If two people will it hard enough, it will happen.”

“Wow. I haven’t thought about babies in, like forever. Now you have me thinking. I wonder if I would like another baby.”

“You need to add one more thing to that thought if you are seriously going to consider it.”

“What is that, my lover?”

“Do you want to have another baby, with me.”

“Well who else would be the dad?”

“I know. But WE would be making a baby; in YOUR belly. Not a surrogate like with our wife.”

“Let me think on this. Oh shit, it’s not like it is really going to happen. I don’t believe in miracles.”

“You let me know when you want me to do it for real.”

“Like you haven’t been?”

“Not with a purpose. I make love to you because I love you, not because I have a purposeful end in mind.”

“You mean that you would do me differently if you were trying to knock me up?” She laughed.

“Erin, soon to be mother of our babies, did I do it different with you?”

“Lynn, actually he did! Usually he just drives in and sprays his stuff all over the place, but when we were trying to make the kids, he managed to hit my cervix almost every time he came. It was different. Especially the one that felt right!” Erin giggled and rubbed her little belly.

“You guys are serious, aren’t you?” Lynn was amazed.

“I am serious about it feeling different.”

“And I am serious about knocking you up.”

“Wow.” Lynn sat back and looked at the ceiling.


We had everything packed and ready to go, when the taxi came to pick us up. It was cheaper to take a taxi to the airport from the house, rather than park there. So the taxi came at 6:30am and picked us up. The driver insisted on loading our bags into the trunk so I let him. I sat in the front while my wives sat in the back. I chatted with the driver, we recognized each other from previous trips, and we talked about his grandkids and his woodworking hobby.

When we got to the airport, he unloaded our bags and I handed him my credit card. He ran it through the Cube on his cell phone and handed me the phone. I typed in a liberal tip and signed on the screen, thinking with this signature I could be mistaken for a doctor! I shook his hand and told him I would see him next week when we came back, since I would request him to be the driver that picked us up.

We entered the airport and walked to the check-in kiosks. The lady that was there to help the clueless walked right up to me, go figure. I told her that I always flew alone but this time with three of us I wasn’t sure if we all checked in together or separately.

“You should do it separately since you have separate tickets.”

“Ok. The computer is going to ask for the credit card that we used to buy the ticket and I used the same one for all three.”

“Actually it will ask for any credit card and use that data to prove your identification.”

“Oh, well you learn something new all the time. Lynn, Erin, do you have your cards with you?”

“I only have my ATM bank card.” Erin said.

“That will work as well.” The attendant added.

We each went to a kiosk and checked in, got our boarding passes and our one luggage tag. We packed all that we would need into one bag. We each had a small backpack that had our laptops and any work we needed to get done during our trip.

We made it through security with a minimum of hassle and got on the plane and I took the window seat while the tiny Lynn took the middle and Erin took the aisle. The flight from Boise to Denver took an hour and a half from the time we got on the plane to the time we got off. Denver’s airport has great food courts, but it never fails that I always land on one end of the terminal and I fly out of the other end and never have time to eat.

We barely had time to get from one gate to the other so, again, there was no time to grab a snack. The flight from Denver to Kansas City was about the same length of time, plus we lost an hour in the change of time zones. By the time we landed and got our bag and picked up our rental car, it was just past 1pm and we were all hungry. I suggested that we eat lunch and then drive to Overland Park and check into the hotel.

I swear that I love my wives, but I have to tell you that when Lynn’s stomach growls, it is impressive.

“God, Lynn! What was that?” Erin was aghast!

“I’m hungry! And if we don’t eat soon, everybody in KC is going to hear me.”

“Oh lord. Let’s eat before she scares the kids.” I was laughing.

We pulled into one of my past favorite eateries and went inside. The place is a hole in the wall of epic proportions, but they serve my favorite BBQ. I ordered a BBQ sundae. Imagine a large Mason jar with BBQ pork on the bottom layer, backed beans on the middle layer and homemade coleslaw on the top. Serious good stuff.

Erin ordered the fried catfish and Lynn got the BBQ meat sampler with ribs, smoked turkey, and smoked ham. Erin and Lynn also got liberal doses of baked beans and coleslaw. We each had a big unsweetened iced tea. We talked about the place and the great blues acts I had seen there and the gigs in which I had sung. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see the owner. He was older than I remembered him and now looked frail and walked with a limp.

“Paul? Paul O’Dell? How the hell are you? WHERE the hell are you. Who are these two fine ladies, and do they know who they are messing with?”

“Gee thanks for that Lester!” I rose and carefully hugged the man. “I am out in Boise, Idaho and am starved for great BBQ and great blues.”

“Well you know that we got both of them. But that does not answer the question about these marvels.” Lester took Erin’s hand and kissed it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.