The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies
Chapter 37: The Christening, Normal Life, and the Showing

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: The Christening, Normal Life, and the Showing - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

September & October – Year 1

Before I forget, I wanted to mention the thing about christening the whole damn spiral staircase railing. We had gotten home from our visit to the doctor and the removal of Erin’s wires. She was so horny that on the way home she gave me a kind of blow job although she could not open her jaws to more than a half inch opening between her teeth.

We were in the back of the car with Lynn driving when she went down on me and Lynn was watching in the rearview mirror and was rubbing her pussy through her jeans. She did not pay attention to the road and was swerving all over it according to the cop that pulled us over.

When I explained the whole threesome marriage, and crazed orally fixated wife and the other wife watching he just laughed out loud and sent us on our way with a stern verbal warning to Lynn and a warning ticket for her as well. He was also nice enough to wish me good luck with two wives.

So when we got home, we were in a happy silly mood and I reminded Erin that she was pregnant with twins and her horny-mone’s kicked in and before we could get up to bed we were sucking and licking on various body parts while stuck on the stairs.

Erin started the whole thing off by just sitting her ass on one of the stairs and spreading her legs and telling me to report to the kids. I sat on the lower stair and spread Erin’s pussy lips wide open and spoke.

“Good morning kids. I am sorry that I did not get to you earlier today, but your mother had to go to the doctor and get the wires out of her mouth. We will explain more when you are older. On the way home we celebrated and I showed your mother how much I loved her and she really showed me how much she loves me. Anyway, I know you are both in there and that you are growing like crazy and I love you and I can’t wait for you to meet me face to face and to suck on your mothers wonderful breasts and to meet your mom, Lynn. You are going to be so lucky to have a dad who loves you and two women, your mother and your mom, who will love you just as much. I will talk to you later and if all goes well I will be inside there in a few minutes. Make sure you wave at me as I pass through. I love you two.”

Erin just looked at me and cried. Lynn joined her.

“God I love it when you do that.” She sobbed through every word.

“Me too. And where did the mother and mom thing come from?” Lynn asked.

“Well, I figured that Erin will give birth and that makes her the mother and you will help raise them and love them just as much and you WERE intimately involved with their creation so you should be the mom.”

“And here I was thinking that all you were was just a great lay.”

Lynn tackled me on the stairs and grabbed my cock and pulled it into her mouth. She sucked me deep and played with her tongue and Erin leaned in and buried her face and tongue in the strawberry patch of her wife. We were all having a great time when Lynn just loudly announced that she needed to get fucked. So being the thoughtful considerate husband that I am, I stood her up and bent her over the railing and drove into her wet sex. She let out a bit of a scream.

“Argh! Cold! Railing!”

I picked up the nearest thing I could find, Erin’s blouse and put it between Lynn’s body and the railing and began to hammer my cock home. Each time I drove in Lynn moved forward a bit, so I figured ‘what the hell’! I started to drive into her and pushed her up the railing. Then I stepped up, pulled back and drove her up again.

We did this all the way up to the second floor, with Lynn cumming several times and Erin applauding all the way and reaching out to squeeze Lynn’s tits or under me to play with my balls. As we got to the top, I pressed my thumb into Lynn bright pink sphincter and gripping her like a bowling ball I drove her to her final orgasm at the top of the stairs.

“Oh shit! That was wonderful. Oh fuck!” Lynn was out of breath from her accumulated orgasms. “Erin, you gotta try that.”

“I don’t want this to sound wrong, but Lynn is a lot lighter than you. But I have an idea. Come here.”

I took Erin by the arm and pulled her to me as Lynn moved to the stairs to sit and recover. I put Erin’s blouse between her and the railing and bent her over. I had not cum, but was getting soft from a lack of arousal. I placed my softened penis along Erin’s ass crack and began to glide back and forth.

Lynn got the idea and reached between her wife’s legs and played with her pussy making sure it was still wet after watching us fuck up the staircase. Finally being fully hard I pulled back to position myself and Lynn placed my cock into Erin’s blond bush and finding the opening set me in place and I entered my pregnant wife.

“Kids! Daddy is home!” Lynn giggled.

I began to fuck Erin with the same energy I had used for our wife. Only this time once I was fully entered I took a hold of Erin’s hips and lowered us down one step then I would pull back and drive home again and step back, sliding Erin down the railing. We repeated this all the way to the bottom of the stairs. All along the way Lynn had the fun of playing with my swinging balls, since I had my left leg on one stair and my right on a lower one.

My balls were swinging free and Lynn was drawn to that like a bass to a minnow. Every time I drove into Erin, Lynn squeezed my balls and while reaching around and squeezing Erin’s dreaded left tit and squirting milk all over the entry way floor. I thought for a moment, ‘who is going to clean that up?’ and then I thought about becoming my mother!

When we finally reach the bottom of the stairs I was finally getting close, so I grabbed Erin’s hips and began to bring myself off. Lynn got behind me. I had been watching her walk beside us with her hand in her pussy. I could not see how many fingers she had inside of herself, but it was more than one and they glistened from the juice she was producing.

I prepared to do just what I had done to Lynn and had my thumb making circles around Erin’s brown pucker. Just as I was about to enter Erin, I felt pressure and something entered me. It began to stroke my prostate and I came in Erin like I was still trying to knock her up.

“Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh!!!”

With my final dribble into Erin’s pussy, my legs gave way and I pulled out of my pregnant wife and sank to the floor. Soon two naked women were wrapped around me, Kissing my cheeks and ears and neck and all over my poor, tired, bald head.

“I can’t walk up another step. Let’s go to the family room and watch TV.”

My wives helped me to my feet and walked me to the family room and I collapsed onto our big round sofa and laid there spread eagle, catching my breath, Erin got on one side of me and cuddled close whispering in my ear.

“Did you see the kids? Were they happy to see you? Did you give them your love?’

“Yeah. I think I tickled them too when I poked them in the ribs.” Erin giggled and held on tighter and kissed me. She straddled my left leg and gently rubbed her dark blonde pussy up and down my leg. It was not sexual it was cuddling.

Several minutes later Lynn joined us on my other side, and leaned over and gently kissed my poor soft penis. She picked up the remote and turned on the channel that had on soaps so that I did not have to pay attention to it. The women watched while I nodded off.

I woke to the smell of pizza.

“Hi honey!” Erin kissed me and giggled.

“Hi lover.” Lynn kissed me and also giggled.

“Are you hungry sweetie?” Lynn asked.

“I could eat.”

“Good we got your favorite. Italian sausage, mushrooms and onions. And I got regular and thin crust. I know you like both but not what you were in the mood for.” The two women giggled some more.

“Ok! What did you do?” KABOOM! ‘The Lynn Face’.

“Lynn?”

“It was Erin too!”

“She thought of it!”

“Thought of what?”

Lynn took my hand, the one without the pizza in it, and brought it down to my penis. I moved it around and then it hit me.

“My pubes are gone!”

“You were so cute sleeping there and Erin and I have been talking about this for the past few weeks. We know how much you love our pussy hair and how you like the feel if it on your legs and even your head.”

They both giggled again.

“So, we figured you would like it if we let our pussy hair touch the bare skin around your cock and balls. You aren’t mad are you?”

“No, I guess not.”

“We have to finish the job first. I just used your electric shaver with the trimmer attachment to remove most of the hair. If we started to shave you, the wet soap would have woken you up. So, lay back, eat some pizza, watch the news and let us finish you off.” They giggled again.

The two women went and got one of their razers they use on their legs and their shaving soap and took care of me right there on the couch. They even asked me to lift my leg so they could shave my butt.

“There! How does that feel?”

Good? I won’t really know until I am inside one of you.”

“Ok!” “OK!” Two very eager women volunteered for duty.

“NO! Not right now. Right now I want to eat pizza and watch the news and get something warm around me because all of a sudden I feel a cool breeze.”

My giggling wives brought me the light quilt that we cuddled under when it got chilly and laid it over my lap. I sat there watching TV and eating pizza when I noticed that they were still giggling.

“Oh God. What else did you do?”

I immediately looked down to make sure that I had not missed it if they desecrated themselves. No, they still had pubic hair. Thank God. I don’t think I could live without burying my face in Lynn’s strawberry patch, or Erin’s sparse blondish bush.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.