The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 28: Marriage Troubles

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Marriage Troubles - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

September – Year 1

And so went the rest of the week. Erin was resting as much as possible, and using the computer, mostly, to keep tabs on the bar and the substitute staff. She talked on the phone only with Marcus, because her voice embarrassed her. I went to work each day and then the rest of the time was us generally spending time cuddling and finding different ways to play with each other’s genitals.

“Erin, Lynn and I would like to go to the bar tonight. I haven’t sung in a few weeks and I have a vocal itch to scratch. Would you like to try to tag along for a while?”

“I would love to, but the doctor ordered me to stay home. Oh, fuck it! I’m going stir crazy. Let’s take two cars so that if I feel tired or something I can go home or one of you can take me.”

“Great! I’m going commando! I’m going commando!” Lynn was dancing around with her arms over her head.

I don’t know if I have ever really described Lynn. She is 5’4” tall and a natural redhead. Or she would be if cancer had not robbed her of the hair above her waist. She had no hair in her arm pits or on her head or even her eyebrows, but the hair on her legs was a beautiful red. Her pussy had a sweet yet coppery taste to it and it was surrounded by the brightest, curliest red hair I have ever seen.

Her face was singularly the prettiest I had ever seen with soft green eyes that must have looked fantastic with her red hair. Her legs were well muscled and strong as I had often found out when she squeezed my head when she came while I ate her. Her breasts hung as much as a decent B cup could. They had the classic shape with the fullness of the breast on the bottom and the large, thumb sized, dark pinkish brown nipples always pointing forward and slightly upward.

Her ass was my definition of perfect. Each fleshy globe fills one of my hands and the crack of her ass is neither too long nor too small. When she bends over she presents a beautiful sight with long labia extending out behind the silhouette of her legs.

And then there are the tattoos. Lynn has a beautiful tattoo of a flowery vine that sprouts at the top of her ass crack and spirals its way around her back, over her shoulders and across the tops of her breasts, then back around the back of her neck and up to form a small tiara of flowers around her bald head. Top to bottom, inside and out she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

I stopped the dancing Lynn by taking a hold of her breasts and pulling them to my mouth. She dropped her arms around me. Then I let her go.

“Alright women! Get your fuzzy butts in gear or I am going to leave you behind.”

Erin and Lynn raced up the spiral stairs with me following close enough to be able to see their pussies from behind. God, I love my wives’ pussies. I was waiting in the car for the women when they came bouncing out of the door, both happier than I had seen them in a week. Lynn opened the front door.

“I thought that we were taking two cars.”

“Let’s take one. If Erin needs to come home early then I think we should both come with her. I don’t want her to go to bed alone. She has had enough of that lately.”

“Thanks Paul.” Erin scooted in next to me and gave me a kiss.

Lynn got in behind me. Both put on their seat belts. I smiled at Erin, she popped out a tit and we were ready to go.

The shouts, cheers and applause that erupted when Erin walked in the bar were humbling. Erin broke into tears and many people rushed her, but I was able to stop everyone with my loud voice and let them know that her jaw was wired shut and that it was still a little tender so please be careful. Bosco came over and the giant gorilla gave her the softest, sweetest hug.

I walked over to Mark, who quickly informed the people sitting along the short side of the bar that they needed to move. Erin went behind the bar and hugged Marcus and gave a polite hug to the woman who was fill-in bartender that night. Erin thanked her. The bartenders name was Bobbi and she came over and asked what we would like.

Lynn got a light beer, Erin got a diet Pepsi, and I looked at Erin and said, “Well I can’t get my usual so let me have a Mr. Pibb and Captain.”

Erin looked at me and whispered, “You know you CAN have a White Erin right?”

“I didn’t want to push it.”

As the night progressed Erin got antsy and went behind the bar to bar back. Lynn found Dara and was doing a mom-daughter giggle thing with her and I was sitting with Mark. He, as usual, was drawing the attention of many women. One of them came over to him and was rubbing all over him.

“Paul, this is Kelly. Kelly this is my friend Paul. He is the best singer in the house.”

“Really? What do you sing?” She was slurring her words, just a little.

“I do lots of stuff.” I kind of shrugged her off and at that moment the KJ called my name.

I walked up to the stage and told the KL my song and walked to the mic stand.

“Please feel free to sing along everybody.”

The music started for The Righteous Brothers ‘You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling’ and the place went nuts. I sang the verse and when it came to the chorus everybody in the house jumped in. When I finished everyone applauded and I went back to Mark. Lynn and Erin blew me kisses. I sat next to Mark and took a sip of my drink.

Shortly thereafter a pretty drunk Kelly was rubbing her very nice ass against me. She was bumping and grinding and rubbing up and down like a cat in heat. I turned to Mark with a look of disbelief on my face.

“Come on Paul. You know you like it. I’ll take you out back and let you play with my ass if you want to. I think that you are a sexy man.”

“Kelly stop!” I raised my voice and she looked at me like I had kicked her.

“First I am married to Lynn over there. And as you can see, she has, in my mind, the best ass in the building.” I waved to Lynn and blew her a kiss.

“Second, I am married to Erin behind the bar. And as you can see she has the best tits in the building.” I blew her a kiss and she shook her tits at me, popping out a nipple in the process.

“Third, do you know what they would do to you if they saw you doing what you were doing?”

“Fourth, I thought you were married.” I was looking at the ring on her left hand.

“I am, but he is cheating on me and I want revenge.” Her face jumped from sad to pissed and back a few times.

“So why would you try to break up my marriage to get your revenge? We need to talk. BOSCO!” I called to my big friend and waved. “Come with me”

I took Kelly by the arm and led her and Bosco out the door onto the back patio. We found a quiet spot and sat down.

“Bosco, do you know Kelly?”

“No I have not had the pleasure. Hello Kelly, I am Bosco.”

“Hi Bosco.” Her voice was a little weak from having the huge man so close to her.

“Bosco. Kelly here was rubbing up against me because she was trying to get laid. Her husband is cheating on her and she wanted revenge.”

“Oh Kelly. I am sorry, but that is not the road to go. I know. Can we do anything to help? Are you sure?”

“Yes. No. I don’t know. He is staying out late and says that he is working, but he isn’t making any more money so he is not getting overtime. He comes home and he is too tired in bed. I haven’t gotten laid in four weeks!”

“Ok. Let’s do this. Where is he tonight?”

“It’s Friday and we should be out, but he is working.”

“Where?”

“At Walgreens. He is a pharmacist.”

“Well I know that those guys work on salary so overtime would not increase his earnings. And I know that some pharmacies are open all night for emergencies. Which one is he at?”

Kelly gave me the location and I walked over to Lynn.

“Lover, I need to leave for a bit with Bosco and Kelly here. It is a bit of a family emergency for her. Do you mind?”

“No hon, is there anything I can do?”

“Let the KJ know and tell Erin. Don’t worry, I will protect Bosco.” Thud! Bosco gave me a shot in the arm.

“Easy Bosco, that is my man and that is the arm he puts around me.”

“Sorry, Lynn. Next time I’ll hit the other arm.” Bosco explained.

“No, that one is Erin’s. Just tell me when he is inappropriate and I will take care of him.”

“Oh shit. Dude you are in trouble now!” He smiled, I smiled, Kelly looked at us like we were nuts.

We walked out the door and got into the car Erin, Lynn and I drove here in. I was not sure if I should call it my car or our car or the wives car. We drove to the Walgreens Kelly’s husband worked at. As we approached we noticed all of the lights on so we pulled up to the front door. The hours said that the store was closed but the pharmacy was open 24/7. If we needed the pharmacy we were told to drive to the side window and ring the call button.

We drove around to the side and I pulled up to the window and pushed the call button. A young man walked to the microphone and spoke very politely.

“Good morning. Can I help you?”

“Hi. Are you James Gecker?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Well we have your wife in the car. She is passed out in the back seat. Can we talk to you face to face?”

“Kelly? You’ve got Kelly?” He was more than just a little worried. “Is she ok?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.