The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies
Chapter 27: Home, Sweet Home

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Home, Sweet Home - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

August – Year 1

In the morning Erin called Marcus and asked how things were going. She told him that the doctor would not release her to come back until the following week if her healing had progressed enough. It was funny on one level listening to her funny voice with her jaw wired, but on the other hand I could see the frustration and concern over her business. After she hung up with Marcus I took her in my arms.

“Sweetie, is there anything I can do to help? I’m a pretty smart guy, sometimes.”

“Can you be a bartender?”

“Nope. But I know a lot of bartenders. Hey, you must know people as well. Can you hire a bartender from another bar to come in for some extra hours? I mean don’t try to steal them from their bar, but see if there are a few who could fill in one day here and one day there.”

“I hadn’t thought of that.”

“I bet you anything that if you called the managers from the bars that are in the pub crawl coming up, that you could find four or five bartenders that would be willing to fill in for a day or two.”

“I don’t even have to talk to them, they are all on the email list that has been going around for the crawl planning. Oh Paul! If I could, I would give you the best blowjob ever.”

“So I won my bet?”

“What bet?”

“I told you that I would bet anything, and I won!”

“What do you think you won, my lover man?”

“Anything!”

“Uh-huh.”

Erin sat at the computer in our office and went to work. In a matter of minutes she had replies from the six other bar owners or managers that they would do what they could to help and within the next hour Erin had all of her shifts covered and had arranged with Marcus to change his shifts so that he would close each night. In some cases he only had to come in for the last hour to inventory and lock up.

Erin looked very relieved as she came into the kitchen, were I was making lunch and wrapped her arms around me and hugged her chest to my back.

“It all worked out. Everything is covered. Thank you for the idea.”

“Well in my line of work, I have to find solutions and not worry about problems. If I get stuck worrying about problems instead of their solutions, the people I work with suffer.”

“Ok. Now, what is this everything you were talking about?”

“I don’t know, I’m thinking about it.”

“Well I have a request, if you would do something for me.”

“Wifey-poo, I would do everything for you, as long as it doesn’t hurt people I love. You don’t even have to ask.”

“Well if I don’t have to ask, why are my boobs so full of milk?”

“Well probably because on Friday night, you went to the hospital and on Saturday you were in the hospital. And on Sunday you were in the hospital and on Monday you got released from the hospital and went to sleep pretty fast and...”

“Shut up and take care of the girls.” Erin began to pull off her t-shirt.

As she pulled her shirt up, I undid the Velcro on the front of her nursing bra and latched on to her left nipple before she could get the shirt over her head. We stood there with my leg between her legs pressing on her pussy, my left hand on her ass and my right hand holding her left breast in place as I nursed from it. Her arms were around my back and her face was nuzzled against my shoulder.

Erin began to moan and squeeze my leg between hers as she began to hump herself on me. I helped by using her right butt cheek to pull her pussy against me. Like usual, I had sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as possible and pressed her large nipple between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I was taking long pulls of that nipple and Erin was giving up a volume of milk that was greater than I had ever experienced.

Erin moaned and groaned and would have screamed had she been able to open her mouth. She humped me faster and harder. I felt her ass getting heavier and I guessed that she had lifted her feet off of the floor in order to wrap herself around my leg and me. Taking my hand off of her right breast I took my right hand and supported her weight by getting a grip on her left ass cheek.

I walked her out of the kitchen and into the family room and sat her down on the couch. How I managed to set her down and lay on the couch without losing suction, I do not know, but we ended up in our normal nursing position for what seemed like forever until her breast began to feel warm, a sign it was emptying. I released it and shifted position to go to the right breast and taking an equally large amount her soft flesh, and hard nipple, into my mouth as with the other, I latched on and continued my lunch.

When I made the shift, Erin put her hand on my penis and began to caress it through the fabric of my jeans. When it had grown to a sufficient size, my loving wife ‘harvested’ it from my pants by opening the zipper and then the button at the top. She slid her hand under the waistband of my purple and grey horizontally striped briefs and stroked my erection.

Because Erin was wearing pants and I was not going to let go of her breast, we could not mutually masturbate each other like we would normally do. So Erin did me while I nursed and I made a note to myself to take care of my wifes’ pussy after I was done emptying her right breast. Erin’s right breast is not as productive as her left, so it did not take as long before it warmed with signs that it was running low.

“God! I want to suck your cock!”

“I know. I’m sorry.”

“As soon as I can, I want you to know, I am going to fall asleep with your cock in my mouth and wake up with it in my mouth and I am going to spend hours making love to it.”

“I look forward to that time. Until then, thank you for being my wife and for loving me and for allowing me and Lynn to be the ones to care for you and take care of your needs. I love you.”

“Now where were we? Oh, right, I was making lunch for myself. No need for that now. Are you hungry? What would you like me to make you?”

“Make me not horny!” Erin smiled as she stood to drop her pants.

“Do you want tongue and dick and both holes?”

“Yes please. With that special sauce I like so much.”

I pressed her against the back of the couch and assumed the position of a loving husband who loves the coppery flavor of his wifes pussy. After Erin came with appropriate enthusiasm, I continued to take her pussy until she came several more times and I finished off by shooting a long built up load into her bottom.

As I was shooting into her with her legs on my chest, I took in her beauty. Her face, her hair, her breasts and nipples, her soft tummy with our baby growing inside, her pussy, covered with its blonde silky hair, and its red and well fucked lips and finally her anal pucker with me still inside it. I allowed myself to pull out of Erin and I leaned down to her pussy, using my fingers to spread her open.

“Hi again. It’s me your dad. Sorry if I shook you around, but that was what I called making love last night. I hope I did not disturb you.” I looked up into Erin’s eyes and she raised her eyebrows and gave me “that” look. “I mean that to both of you. I love you both.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.