The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 24: I Get A Kick Out Of You

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: I Get A Kick Out Of You - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

August – Year 1

Lynn and I went home leaving Erin in the hospital for the night. We were both emotionally wrung out and as soon as we walked in the door Lynn called Dara and gave her a report on Erin before we went up to our bedroom. We showered without any playing around. We were both very serious and coming down from the shock of Erin’s injury.

I had a towel wrapped around my wife and was holding her close and gently kissing the tattooed flowers around the crown of her head. I felt her tremble in my arms and felt the moisture on my chest before I heard the sobbing.

“We could have lost her tonight.” Lynn spoke through sobs.

“I know. If there was ever a lesson that we need to love each other because tomorrow may never come, this is it.”

“What time do we need to get up in the morning?”

“Well we can get in to see her at 8am so we should be up by 6:30am. That is early enough that we will miss the rush hour.”

“Really don’t feel like making love tonight Paul. Do you mind?”

“No. Do you mind if I just hold you until my fears go away?”

“YOUR fears?”

“Yes. I know you don’t think it’s the case, but I know Erin IS pregnant. I know; I felt it! And we could have lost the baby tonight as well. I don’t even want to think about what that would do to her. It scares me to death.”

“You really think that she is pregnant?”

“Lynn, I can’t explain it. That night something felt really different. When you and I and Erin make love, there has always been a special connection. But that one time with Erin, it was like my cock reached a place it had never been and touched something special. Yeah, I know she is pregnant.”

We got into the giant bed that seemed so much bigger without Erin. Lynn was still shaking.

“Are you cold, lover? Do you want a blanket?”

“No. I just changed my mind a little. I don’t want to make love tonight, but if I lay on top of you, will you put your cock in me? Will you let me fall asleep like that?”

“Of course, Lynn.”

“Good, because I need to feel loved right now and I want to feel you holding on to me from the inside too? I always feel surrounded by love with you inside my body.”

Lynn took a hold of my penis and brought her mouth down to it and kissed me to erect. Then she straddled me and rubbed my erection up and down against her sex until it was wet, before pushing herself back onto me. When she was deeply seated, she kissed my chest and put an arm under each of mine and held on tight as her breathing changed and she fell asleep.


In the morning, I woke to find that I was no longer in my wife’s body. She had slid off of me and was lying next to me with her right leg thrown over my hip and her bright red pubic hair was tickling my thigh. I looked at the clock and it was 6:25am. I had set the clock for 6:30am so I reached up on the headboard and turned it off. I proceeded to kiss Lynn awake and was rewarded with a deep French kiss, before she suddenly jumped up.

“I gotta pee!”

I followed her into the bathroom and knelt in front of her as she sat on the toilet and watched as she went and then a question popped out of my mouth.

“So I wait for Erin to sit and then I hold the test stick down so she pees on it? That is all there is to it?”

“I guess so. I have never used one. But I hear that you pee on the tester or pee in a cup and then stick the tester in the pee.”

“Hummpph.”

“Besides, they will probably check in the hospital and if they don’t you can ask then to check. Wouldn’t it be funny if it was you that told her she was pregnant instead of the other way around! You want to use the shower first?”

“I think we can do it together. I would like to feel your hands on me as you wash my back.”

“Oh boy, a wet, naked, slippery, sexy husband!”

She started the shower and got it up to temp and stepped in. I followed and soon had a bar of soap in my hands and was lathered up. I began at her shoulders and slowly washed her entire back. I used good, firm hand pressure and I moved from the tops of her shoulders down her back, up her sides to her arm pits and then up to the arms she had raised overhead.

Instead of reaching around and grasping her breasts like I would normally do, because I liked to, I returned to her back and soaped my way down to her magnificent little butt cheeks. I washed each cheek with both hands and firmly massaged them before sliding between those flesh hemispheres and washing deep between them. I pushed a soapy index finger into her rosebud and softly pumped in and out of it.

After finishing with a few deep thrusts into her, I pulled my hand back, soaped up again and continued washing down the backs of her legs. When I got to her feet, Lynn turned and allowed me to wash up her body. I stopped, of course, to make sure the strawberry patch was fully soaped and that her clit was so clean that it was sending happy, pleasure messages throughout her whole body. When she had shivered and shaken enough I washed further up, to make sure that I thoroughly cleaned each nipple before finishing by washing her face and her smooth head.

She switched places with me and as she stood under the shower head to rinse off I just watched the suds run down her body and hug the curves as they melted and slid to the drain. My wife then began to wash my back, beginning by reaching up to get the tops of my shoulders and the back of my neck.

She washed her way down to my lower back and then she slowly washed each ass cheek by making soft circles, each ending with her fingers running up between my cheeks and washing my sphincter by rubbing it with soapy, tinier circles. One the last pass, Lynn inserted her finger into my ass to her second knuckle.

Lynn held her finger inside me and reached around to stroke my erection. She stroked it until it was hard and then began to massage the soapy knob. She repeated her actions as she pushed deeper into my ass. Then as she pressed her naked body against my side she began to stroke my prostate and my cock. Her hands moved faster and faster as my breathing became faster as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.