The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies
Chapter 21: It Is Not Cheating

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: It Is Not Cheating - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

July-August – Year 1

My work had taken me on the road for 17 straight days. Prior to the trip, the wives and I had our fill of love making and general, just plain fucking. We drained ourselves so much I was not going to need to get laid for the duration of my trip.

Now I know what you may be thinking, “Oh shit! Here comes the cheating part!” Nope. I would never cheat on those two wonderful women, so just for the record, not only did I not cheat, I didn’t even beat off, even though I really needed it by the end of the trip.

Lynn and Erin, on the other hand got to sleep together every night, in our bed, naked. What a picture it always was. The two loves of my life always ended up in each other’s arms when I was not in bed. When I had to go into work early, I would get back to the house at about 10am and they would still be in bed, wrapped around each other. Naked.

Blond hair, bald head. Big tits, little tits. Blond wispy pubes, bright strawberry patch. It was always a bone popper whenever I saw them sleeping together. I walked in one time to find that they had fallen asleep in the 69 position. They had their arms wrapped around one another’s hips with their faces turned slightly so one of their cheeks cuddling the others pussy and pubic hair. I was torn that day between standing there and taking in the view or sliding around and slipping my erection into the closest one.

Anyway, back to the road trip, I was gone for two and a half weeks all by myself, while the wives got to share our bed every night. When I got home, we made love together and then lay there relaxing in each other’s arms, when Lynn spoke up.

“Lover, we need to talk.”

Oh oh! Red flag! Gone for 17 days and we need to talk. To say I was still insecure in my position as dual husband and lover, would be an understatement.

“Oh shit. I’m gonna die.”

“You are not!” Erin hit my arm.

“Ok! What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?”

“Paul! You didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Ok, what did you two do wrong?”

“No one has done anything wrong!”

“Ok. I guess I still get a little jumpy when a woman I love says those words. That is the way my first wife started the divorce talk.”

“Oh shit! I’m sorry lover. I’ll give you a blowjob later to make up for it. Ok?”

“Sure. I won’t hold you to it, of course. I’ll take whatever attention you want to give me.”

“And THAT brings us to the talk we needed to have.”

“You want to talk about giving me blowjobs?”

“No! Yes. In a way. Shut up!”

I guess my opened eyed, raised eyebrow look confused her. She looked at Erin and the two of them cuddled up against me, keeping my hip warm with their furry little pussies. Erin lifted her right breast and set it on my chest. Lynn reached over and began drawing circles around the nipple. My penis immediately turned into a rod of steel.

“See he does love us!” Erin sounded gleeful.

“Ok, what is going on?”

“Lover, you have been gone for two and a half weeks.”

“I know.”

“And we wanted to apologize to you.”

“For what? Did you two do something you should not have?”

“Yes.”

I guess my body tensing up and my rod of steel turning into balsa wood sent a very loud signal. Erin held me tight and Lynn brought her hand to my face and pulled it towards her for a kiss.

“Lover, we missed you. And we were very, very horny.”

“And you cheated on me at the bar.”

“NO!!!!” A unified screech of denial.

Lynn held me tight and kissed me again.

“No! We will never, ever do that to you. We wanted to tell you that we felt sorry because while you were gone, we missed you so much that we made love, with each other, all the time.”

“And?”

“That is it.” Erin said softly. “We realized yesterday that while you were gone we had been so involved with each other that we had not thought of you. When we woke up yesterday morning we looked at each other and we both felt so guilty and we didn’t know why. And then we felt bad about that!”

“Lynn, Erin, you are married. You should never feel bad about sharing that love with each other.”

“We didn’t feel bad about that. The first night we were so lonely for you that we made love to make us feel better; to fill a big empty spot that we both felt. Then the next morning and night, the same thing.” Lynn looked sad.

“Baby, we really got into making love between us. Yesterday, we realized that we had been so tied up between us that we did not think about you. Lynn broke down and cried because she felt so bad and then I joined her when I figured it out.”

“When you figured what out? That Lynn missed me?”

“It was more that we had been so into us, that we forgot about you. And we should not have done that.”

“Lover, it WAS like I cheated on you. It WAS!” Lynn began to cry again.

“I need to go to the bathroom. Don’t move.”

I got up and headed to the bathroom and stood in front of the toilet. I carefully aimed the stream to minimize the splash and released a very comforting stream into the bowl. As the comfort of voiding hit me, I wondered how to handle this. I had to remember that I was really treading on new ground. Yes, I had been married twice before and I learned a lot form the failures of both, I didn’t want to learn from the failure of this one.

I took off a single sheet of toilet paper, just like my lovely wives had taught me, and dabbed the tip of my penis, letting it absorb the always bothersome final drop. I dropped it in the toilet and flushed it. I went back to the foot of the bed to the unusual sight of my two wives NOT holding each other. Climbing into the bed from the foot, I settled down between the two finest women in the world and tried to figure out what to do.

“Let me see if my Cro-Magnon male brain can figure this out. I leave you guys alone for two and a half weeks. You miss me, because I am married to you and we all love each other. Right?”

“Right.”

“Then the first night you miss me so much that you decide, as a married couple, to make love to each other to make each other feel better. Right?”

“Yeah.”

“Then you each kept making love to your wife, every morning and every evening, trying to make it better while I was gone. Right?”

“Uh-huh.”

“And now that I am home, you feel so bad about making each other feel better, that you need to tell me that you feel bad for making love to your wife. Right?”

“Well. I guess so.”

“Do you know just how crazy you both sound?”

“What?” They both answered that question.

“Lynn! Do you love Erin or did you lie at the wedding?”

“Of course I love her.”

“Erin! Do you love Lynn or did you lie at the wedding?”

“Yes I love her with all my heart.”

“And both of you, do you love me? Or did you lie about it at the wedding?”

“No we did not lie!” Both women were getting pissed.

“Then what is the problem? I was gone, you missed me, you made love to make it better. You ARE married to each other, remember? It is allowed to use sex to express your love to each other.”

“I guess we felt bad because we felt so much love for each other and we, maybe, forgot you.”

“I would hope that if we missed any one of us that we could always find refuge with the other. That is what marriage is all about. We share, remember? We are in a really very lucky situation. I mean it is a weird situation, but it is a great situation. I think that in a normal relationship, when one spouse is gone a lot, the other spouse gets lonely and one thing leads to another and people cheat.”

“But we are different. When one of us is gone, the other two have each other so they won’t be lonely. You cannot cheat on your spouse with the other spouse. I am still getting my head wrapped around the whole triad relationship thing, but I think this is one of the good things, that AND when the missed spouse comes home the welcome home should be epic!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.