The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies
Chapter 18: Let The Games Begin

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Let The Games Begin - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

July – Year 1

The following weekend Erin, Lynn and I were naked on the couch. My head was in Erin’s lap and I was latched on to one of her nipples enjoying her milk, my legs were on Lynn’s lap and she was stroking and playing with my cock and pubic hair. The women were talking about the plans for the wedding.

Lynn had spoken to Tony, the owner of La Bella, and told him of her plan. I didn’t think it would fly because of him being Italian and Catholic and all, but he jumped at the chance to do this for his friends. So the wedding was going to be at La Bella. He was going to close the place for the night, so we decided to do it on a Tuesday night, which he said was his slowest night. We figured that we would all sit down for dinner and then afterwards do the ceremony. That way the restaurant made more money than normal. It was a nice thing to do for Tony.

The women also decided to do the ceremony naked. Just us, not the guests. I popped Erin’s nipple out of my mouth at that point and asked Erin and Lynn if they were really ready for their friends to see their tits and pussies. They both had no problem with putting their tits out and after some serious discussion, they both decided that starting our partnership off with no clothes was the proper way to say that we were bringing no secrets into the union.

Lynn’s lawyer had drawn up the civil union contracts and prenuptials just as we wanted and the plan was to do the ceremony and then sign the contracts and then have our best men act as witnesses. Erin wondered if we should ask the best men to go naked as well. Both the women said they would like to see what Bosco was packing, but then Erin mentioned that Marcus had a crush on Bosco and thought that he would pop a boner if he saw Bosco naked. Scratch that idea.

The women decided to spend a day at a local salon, getting Erin’s hair done and then the three of us would get manicures and pedicures since that would be the only covering we would have. We also decided that our wedding bands would be a simple stainless steel band and that we would wear them on the traditional ring finger.

I changed breasts as I had emptied the one I had been nursing. Lynn laid the empty tit on my forehead and would lift it up to see my face when she spoke to me. Lynn continued to trace little circles around my scrotum and along my semi-chubby shaft as they continued our planning.

“Tony said that he is baking both a meat and a veggie lasagna for the wedding dinner. Between that and the garlic bread and the salad everyone should be covered.” Lynn completed her report of the final restaurant arrangements.

“Now, I have been playing with your cock all this time and I have an itch that needs scratching, so Paul, lift your legs so I can get up.” I did as instructed because I learned a long time ago that if mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.

Lynn rose when I moved my legs off of her. I put them back down and Lynn seated herself on top of me, she slotted my hardening shaft between her wonderful pink labia and sat down on me like I was a part of the couch. She leaned back against the couch and began to grind her pussy in a circular motion, I reached between her legs and began to stroke her clit and play with the fur of her strawberry patch.

“Lynn that looks like fun. Pauls’ suckling has given me an itch too. Paul, my love let me get up please.” Erin rose as soon as I sat up a bit and then turned to face Lynn and sat on my face. The women began to kiss and play with each other’s breasts and Lynn began to squirt Erin’s milk all over my stomach and her own breasts as she continued to grind around my erection.

We continued like this for a long time. Erin came numerous times soaking my entire face. I was fighting off the urge to giggle as Lynn’s nectar ran out of her, down my shaft and onto my testicles. The liquid running around my balls tickled something fierce and I started to get that old feeling.

“Erin do you want Paul to shoot in you?”

“No lover. Let him cum in you and then he and I will clean you up. I should be able to get a real good taste of him as it drips out of your pussy.”

Hearing that was all I needed to throw me over the orgasmic cliff I had been teetering on. I shot a huge load into Lynn’s belly as she came again. Erin rose off of my face and moved between Lynn’s legs as she began to lick the mixture of Lynn’s juices and her own milk off of my legs. When Lynn rose up off of my softening cock, Erin dove right in and stated sucking my cum out of our fiancés bright red pussy.

After a few loud slurps, I pulled Erin to me and gave her a kiss, she gave me a snowball, I gave it to Lynn. Both women then proceeded to clean the mess off of my soft penis and in the end we cuddled together on the couch as our breathing returned to normal.

“Are either one of you going to be able to remember what we talked about? My brain is jelly.”

“Of course Paul, besides we talked all of this over a couple of days ago and wrote notes.”

“Then what was all the talking about just now?”

“Oh, that was to occupy your mind so you would last longer.”

“My God! I’ve been had!”

“Yup and you were good.”

“Lynn, want to ‘had’ him again?”

“Sure, we can ‘had’ him again while we plan the honeymoon!”

“Oh shit! I’m gonna die!”


The big day had arrived. Behind the scenes we had everything all laid out. Well, I should say that the womenfolk had everything all laid out. Erin even closed the bar for the night so Marcus could attend. Being a guy, I was content just to be able to stay the hell out of the way. I mean Erin and I had each been married before, me twice, and as such there should not have been too many jitters for us; and Lynn was never jittery about anything! I was marrying two fabulous women who loved each other and me more than life itself, what could happen?

Early on Tuesday morning I met Lynn and Erin at the beauty salon. They had gone in to have Erin’s hair done and since I am bald, much to the amusement of the stylists when I walked in, I did not need to be there as early. I asked the women why I could not have slept in on this stressful day and I was informed that I would find it relaxing and enlightening. Lynn stayed with her lover to share in the experience and was equally pampered by the staff, while I sat and listened to them chat about stuff and read a book on my phone.

It was a story about a guy who was a bit of a pussy hound when he was young and grew to have a polygamous marriage and a good life. It was called ‘A Well Lived Life’, and I wondered about some of the parallels in his later life to things I was going through now. At one point I looked up and the women were looking radiant. I had to pinch myself to see if this was dream. We all sat together when we had our manicures and pedicures.

We had rehearsed a few things at the house, like how we were going to put the rings on the fingers. We debated if one should hold the hand while the other put on the ring, but decided that both would hold the hand and both would slide the ring on the ring finger. After a few tries we got it down. We had each gone out and bought a mid-length silk robe to wear before and after the ceremony. Lynn’s was gold, Erin’s was silver, and mine was a deep sapphire blue.

We arrived at La Bella to find a big sign on the door that said “Closed For A Private Dinner And Wedding”. I opened the door for my ladies and we went in. The bell on the door brought a slightly harried Tony running out of the kitchen.

“Oh! Hi kids. I should have brought a hostess in to guard the door tonight. I have had more people come in tonight than ever on a Tuesday. We never have this kind of business on a Tuesday. This has been crazy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.