The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies
Chapter 16: Questions Asked, Questions Answered

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Questions Asked, Questions Answered - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

June – Year 1

“Holy Shit!”

Not the best alarm clock ever! Dara was standing in the door examining a scene of total sexual carnage. There were bits of clothes scattered around the room. The top bed sheet was scrunched up on floor at the foot of the bed. The fitted sheet was off of two of the corners and was wrapped around Erin’s feet.

Lynn woke up first; I guess when a mother hears any surprising noise out of a daughter it sends waves right into the mother’s brain. She found herself wedged between Erin and me. I had managed to keep the head of my penis in her pussy from behind and my morning wood had grown right into her, while Lynn’s left hand was resting on Erin’s left tit.

“Hi Sweetie.” Lynn tried to whisper.

“Hi Sweetie.” Erin smiled as she turned her head.

“Hi Sweetie.” I was just awake enough to know where my dick was and I pushed.

“What is this, good morning at the fucked up Walton’s?”

“More like a good fucking in the morning.” Lynn smiled and pushed while arching her back to allow me access to her sweet pussy.

“Stop shaking the bed. I wanna sleep.” Erin tried to whine.

“Be nice and maybe he will do you when he is done with me.”

“Nope. Took too long. Now I gotta pee.”

Erin began to get up, but couldn’t because now I was in full stroke mode into Lynn and Lynn had put a full on death grip on Erin’s big old left titty, trapping Erin on the bed. Lynn kissed the back of Erin’s neck and back as I pumped into her a bit faster.

“It looks and smells like an atomic sex bomb went off in here.” Dara was shaking her head.

“Wasn’t me.” Erin looked up at Dara.

“Me ... eee ... eee Ei ... th ... er” Lynn grunted out as I fucked her.

“I don’t know what you mean, soon to be step-daughter.” I smiled as I pumped.

Dara began to laugh at the sound of her mother trying to speak while I was pounding her from behind. Then the words that Paul had spoken hit her.

“Step-daughter?!?!?”

“Yes ... hon ... Paul and ... I are ... getting ... married.”

“Me too!” Erin chimed in loudly.

Before I could get in my two cents worth, I tightened up and erupted all I had into Lynn’s pussy. As soon as I was done and began to shrink, Lynn released Erin’s tit, Erin bounded out of the bed and hauled ass to the bathroom, letting out a loud sigh as she sat and began to relieve herself.

“I need a shower and a pee.”

“Not until I am done with you, soon to be wife.” I moved back and pulled Lynn so she rolled off of her side and onto her back. I quickly moved down and spreading her legs, dove my face into her wet strawberry patch and began to suck on her pussy.

“Ohhhhh ... indian giver.”

“I giveth and I taketh away.”

My tongue split the bright strawberry red patch of Lynn’s pubes and my mouth opened and took all of her pussy in. I applied some suction and began to reclaim the sperm I had planted into her moments before.

“Save some for me.” Erin begged.

“You are disqualified! You got out of bed.” Lynn told her.

Lynn had her legs wrapped around my head and shoulders, so I did not hear Erin’s smart-assed reply to my statement, so I ignored her and just kept collecting my creamy deposit.

“But I had to pee. I want some too. Come on you guys!”

“Why don’t you start the shower and we will join you. If there is any still running down my legs, you can have that.”

“But Paul never leaves anything when he does that.” Erin pouted.

“Cleanliness is next to godliness, you know.” I smiled and dove back into my lover.

“Paul, you ain’t no god.” Dara seemed to speak as the voice of experience.

“Quiet or I’ll drag you into the shower too.”

“No you won’t, I’m already dressed for work.”

I jumped up and took off after Dara, who bolted down the stairs. She was moving fast and I would not have caught her except she stopped and turned to give me a stupid look when I said, “I’ll get you and your little dog too!”

Dara screamed when I grabbed her from behind, picking her up and taking her back upstairs, fully clothed, into the shower. She screamed, I laughed, Erin laughed, Lynn went nuts.

“That is my new blouse! It is dry-clean only. The water is going to ruin it!”

Too late! The blouse was soaked and was sticking to Dara’s little tits. She wore no bra, because she didn’t need to. Her “A” minus cups did not exactly move around a lot, although her nipples were glorious.

“Paul, Dara that was my new blouse.” Lynn was very disappointed. “I haven’t even had a chance to wear it yet.”

“Sorry Mom, it looked so good. I didn’t know that you hadn’t worn it yet.” Dara sounded sad even though she was drenched.

“Yeah, I’m sorry babe. I will buy you a new one tonight after work. When I get home we will do it together. Where did you buy it?” I asked my love.

“Online!”

“Shit.”

Dara got out of the shower and took off the blouse and after putting it in the bathroom sink, she returned to her room to dry and replace the wet blouse with a blouse of her own, as well as dry jeans and panties. Lynn came into the bathroom at that point and gave a baleful look in the sink.

“I need to clean the cum off of my tits.” She sounded really disappointed.

“And your ass.”

“I’m not in the mood, Erin.” Lynn was pissed as Dara came back in.

“Sorry. Was that blouse really that important?”

“It was the first blouse I bought that I thought Paul would like. I saw it and the first thing I thought was Paul is going to really enjoy taking it off of me.” Lynn looked at me.

“I’m sorry, Mom.” Dora was clearly upset.

“I’m sorry too Lynn. I will make it up to you.”

“Well I guess we just had our first lovers spat, huh?”

“I’m sure we will have more. I am just so disappointed. Not at you guys, but at the lost fantasy.”

I took Lynn into my arms and held her, not knowing what else to do. Erin joined us, so I moved so that the three of us fit together as a nice trio. I kissed Lynn on the top of her head. Erin kissed her on the lips. We all squeezed tight. Eventually I let my hands run down onto my lover’s butts. I did not fondle them, but I knew that a light touch on the butt was one of our ways of silently saying “I love you”.

Dara looked at the group hug in progress and joined in, pressing herself against her mother’s back.

“When I get home we need to talk about this step-father thing. I love you guys.” And with that Dara was out the door and off to work.

“Should we hit the shower? I do detect a slight whiff of atomic sex bomb on us.”

The women laughed and we all made our way to the shower. Washing and playing, washing and playing was the cycle of the morning, until we finally realized that we had a lot of things to do today.

We sat at the kitchen table and talked over two cups of coffee and one of tea. I have spent years being on the job by 5 AM and I have never developed a taste for coffee. Lynn has been nice enough to keep a supply of green and Earl Grey teas in the kitchen.

“So how are doing on the plan to move together?” Lynn sipped from her cup.

“I can get out of my lease with 30 days’ notice and I am in the process of doing an inventory of what I own so I can figure out what I want to sell and what I want us to consider moving.”

“Erin, good idea. I don’t think we need two or three couches here. I had not thought about that. We don’t need more beds or kitchen sets or TV’s or multiple sets of dishes. Paul have you done that too?”

“Nope! I hadn’t even thought about it. Looking around the house the only thing that I can think that I own that we might use in the house would be the computer. Other than that I think all that I would need to move is my clothes. My closet has shelves so I don’t even have a dresser.”

“Have we decided if we are all going to keep our personal clothes in the same room?” Lynn asked as she took out a pad of paper and a pen.

“I have been thinking with my little head too much. I have just run through a list of things in my head and this is going to be a major project.” I was starting to feel the stress.

“We have all been married before. We have all had to combine households. This should be easy, since the house is already here and established. The problems will be with you two thinking that you are stepping on me, since this is my house right now. Erin was smart to do an inventory, Paul you should do the same. Then we can go through it and see what we want to keep and move in here. Then we can either have a big garage sale or just donate things to charity.”

“Next, let’s talk about the wedding.”

“Shit!”

“Paul! What is wrong?”

“We are really going to do this, aren’t we?”

“I thought that we had all agreed on it.”

Erin sat there quietly and had a sudden thought.

“I think that we forgot one very important step here. Paul is right. He has been thinking with his not so little head. But we have been thinking with our tits and pussies as well.”

“What?” Lynn looked confused.

“I think I can fix this pretty quickly.” Erin looked like she had the greatest idea in the world.

Erin got out of her chair and kneeled before the two of us.

“Lynn, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Would you please make me the happiest woman in the world and marry me?”

Lynn looked Erin in the eyes and got it. They had never proposed to one another. They had sex and more sex and had just matriculated towards the assumption of marriage.

“Yes Erin. I will marry you.”

“Paul, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and have a lot of your babies. Would you please make me the happiest woman in the world and marry me?”

I answered “Yes” and realized what needed to happen and dropped to one knee.

“Yes. Erin, I love you with all of my heart. Would you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?”

“Yes, Paul, I will.”

Turning to Lynn he spoke sincerely.

“Lynn, I have loved you since I first saw your wonderful bald head. You make me feel loved and needed and I want to feel that way forever. Will you marry me?”

Her face broke out into a huge smile.

“Nothing in the world can stop me from marrying you and loving you for the rest of my life. Yes, I will marry you.”

Lynn then dropped to her knee and looked into Paul’s eyes.

“Paul, you have touched my soul and made me feel loved more deeply than I thought possible, would you marry me?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.