The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies
Chapter 15: The Deal

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Deal - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

June – Year 1

We arrived at Lynn’s house about 15 minutes later than expected. I don’t know why I was filled with dread. I was riding in a car with a woman I loved, going to see a woman WE loved, to talk about our future relationship as a trio. The more I thought about it the more I wondered what I had gotten myself into. Wasn’t it just a few months ago that I was a still broken, multiple divorcee?

Wasn’t it just a few months ago that I had stepped into a shower with a baldheaded strawberry red pubic haired beauty that ripped my heart out of my chest and hugged it to her own lonely heart? Wasn’t it just last weekend that I was contemplating asking Lynn to be an exclusive lover when Erin showed up and we all made love together?

Someplace along the way I must have stepped, no that is wrong, at some point I had run screaming “Yeehaahhh!!!!!” into an alternate universe. Rod Serling was waiting behind one of the bushes in front of the house to jump out and deliver a monotone monologue about this being the Twilight Zone.

“PAUL!”

“Huh?!”

“Are you still here? I called you to get out of the car three times. Are you ok?”

“Sorry. Woolgathering.”

“Come on, my love. Let’s go see what the wife has for lunch.”

THE WIFE! That is what I mean. Rod Serling, where are you hiding? Erin took my hand and led me, dragged me into Lynn’s house. Lynn welcomed us each with a warm deep kiss and a hug. I melted into her body as she took me into her arms.

“Let’s eat at the kitchen table. Everything is set up.”

“I hope that you made something light. I think Paul is a little sick to his stomach.”

“Paul? Hon, what’s the matter.”

“Nothing Lynn. It is just a little bit of mind numbing terror.”

“What?”

“It’s true lover. Paul is scared for some reason. I think he is afraid that he is going to lose one or both of us.”

“Is that true, dear?”

“Lynn, I just don’t know what to say or do. First I have not been a success with one woman at a time and now suddenly I am hearing the words ‘married’ and wife’. A few weeks ago I was in the midst of an eight year string of not getting laid and now I have two wonderful women not only taking me to bed to fuck, but making love to me as well. My mind is pretty much turning into tapioca.”

“Yeah, about that. Lynn and I have been talking about things.”

Oh shit! I’m gonna die! Here it comes.

“Don’t worry about me. I’ll just find another bar to go to and you won’t have to worry about me.”

“But I am worried about you and so is Erin. Paul, we love you. WE love you. You do not have to choose one of us or worry about running one of us off. WE. LOVE. YOU.”

“Right. So how is that going to work? Do I have to keep a time clock to make sure that I spend equal time with each of you? If we are making love and I call out the wrong woman’s name does someone shoot me? What happens if I am not in the mood? Where do we live? What about money? What about people at work?”

“Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Slow down there cowboy!” Lynn chided me while Erin laughed.

“Damn, Paul, you really are freaked out about this aren’t you?” Erin took my hand.

“Hell yes!” I jumped to my feet. “I have never even had wet dreams about this situation. I am a natural born planner. I like to know what is supposed to happen so when it all goes to shit, which it always does, I know where to direct things back to. As a great general once said, No plan survives the first day of battle.”

The two women pushed me down into the chair at the kitchen table. Lynn produced plates of salad with chunks of cubed grilled chicken breast. Erin poured three glasses of iced tea. When the table was set and everyone was seated Lynn spoke first.

“Paul, Erin and I have been lovers for a long time and we do not live together. That is because while we depend on each other for companionship we do not depend on one another to live day to day. We have gone months without having sex with each other. We love each other, but we are also IN love with each other. So far so good?”

“I guess. Nice salad.”

“Thanks.” Lynn smiled at me and patted my hand.

“Paul, Lynn and I have had a long talk about this, so I am not surprised that you are not on the same page as we are. I knew the first time I saw you and Lynn together that the three of us were going to be together as well. In spite of all of the teasing and poking at you, you never once got rude or said untoward things. You are a genuine nice guy, Paul. In my opinion, it is too bad that you have been shit on by two wives and I can see why the word “wife” could scare you.”

“Paul, you told me that you love me.” Lynn looked into my eyes. “And NOT right after or while we made love. You have looked me in the eyes and told me the truth from your soul while we were walking in the grocery store. Erin says that you have told her that you love her but only when you two were making love. I think that is because you have not spent the kind of time with her that you have with me.”

“That’s right, Lynn,” Erin joined in, “but when you have said it, it was not in the throes of passion. Then this morning you told me that you loved me while we were just cuddling in bed and again on the way over here.”

“The important thing to know is this, WE are IN love with YOU. Each of us has a hole in our life that you fill. I needed someone that would accept and love me for who I am and not sweat the lack of hair or the huge tattoos.”

“And I needed someone who would love me for me and not because I have great big tits. You look at me and see someone that you love, not just a body to fuck. I have been really lonely and in need of intimacy, and while Lynn helped, she could not fill the emptiness in my life like you have.”

“Ok. I get it.” Paul wiped away the tears that had been running down his face, “But what about all of the other stuff?”

“Ok. The logistics.” Lynn was in control again. “First, sleep where you want. This is about love not sex, but be aware that at any time the two of us might grab you in a dark alley and rape the hell out of you. We have several options as I see it. Let me know if I have missed any.”

“First, we can live as we are and date and sleep together as we feel. In other words, we can keep doing what got us here.”

“Second, we can begin to make plans to live here in my house. If that happens we can talk about the cost of buying into the property so that each of us owns and pays for one third of the mortgage, insurance and utilities. Then it becomes OUR HOME. We can each have a room or we can all sleep together. I see advantages and problems with each.”

“Ladies, I would like to have my own room. Sometimes I think we are going to all need our quiet and alone times. Sometimes we will need to love each other in a group and sometimes individually and sometimes we will need to get some sleep.”

“I agree with Paul. Even though we would live under one roof, there would be times when it might be nice to have a space of our own.”

“I agree, Erin. See Paul we have already solved a major problem. I will have my lawyer look at the property and see what the equity is and then she can draw up the papers to split the ownership.”

“Third, who sleeps with whom? If we are going to be under one roof eventually, I think that bed hopping is going to happen and messing around individually is going to happen. I think the best move there is to just ask the others. If I want to have Paul sleep with me alone, I will ask Erin if it is ok with her. Since she loves us, I am sure she will be ok and if she is not ok then we can include her.”

“Paul, if you and Lynn give each other that look that you do, I am going to get out of the way. There is no way I want to be blocking your dick trying to get into Lynn’s pussy. I could get run through! And who knows, in the end, it could well be that we end up all in the same bed all the time anyway.”

“We will set us a schedule of household chores that each is responsible for. We can schedule laundry time, because I know Paul is a guy and I have seen his pink underwear. I do not think I want him in charge of washing my delicate girly items.” Erin rolled her eyes and nodded back to Lynn, who continued to speak.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.