The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 14: The After Date Date

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: The After Date Date - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

June – Year 1

Erin pulled into the parking lot at her apartment complex. It was a very nice place, much nicer than I expected. I guess I am not up on the amount of money that a bartender can make. She parked in a spot and turned off the car.

“Paul, I am really happy that you made this choice. I know that you are uncomfortable with shit that is out of the norm. We need to have a very intimate talk when we get inside.”

“I agree with the talk. I guess that right now, my idea of normal is in flux. On the surface of it all it seems like this is just a sex thing. But underneath it all, I am feeling a deeper relationship with Lynn and with you.”

We walked to her door, holding hands. It struck me that a very short time ago I thought of Erin as an insufferable flirt and a sexy woman. I never thought of her as girlfriend or lover material. She is, in my mind, WAY above my pay grade.

“Would you like something to drink?”

“No thanks. I have had enough milk for one night.”

Erin blushed a bit and giggled.

“I thought that was funny. I was trying to be cute.”

“You are definitely cute and it was funny. It was also unbelievably sexy. I just can’t believe the situation I am in. I mean look at you. You are gorgeous and smart and just so fine. You have a great personality, a great car and all of the girls like you.”

“Uh-huh, that is funny.”

“So how come I never hear about you dating?”

“Well after losing my baby and my cheating husband accusing me of killing her, I just never trusted a man again. It seems that they want my tits and pussy but that’s all. You are the first guy I have been with since the divorce over five years ago.”

I stood there and thought for a while. I loved Lynn and could see himself living with her. I was not sure about marriage, but being in a lifetime, committed relationship was a real probability. Now here was this other tremendously sexy woman and I found myself in love with her too.

“Damn, I am so conflicted. I really have strong feelings for you and Lynn. I am afraid of doing the wrong thing and losing both of you.”

“Strong feelings? That is not what I heard.” Erin sounded a bit harsh.

“Ok! I know I used the L word and I really meant it. But now as I think about it, the whole idea of loving two women just seems so far out of my experience that I don’t know what to do or how to do it. Or, hell, even how to express my thoughts about it!”

“Paul, Lynn and I have had some serious heart to hearts about you. We have both come to the realization that we both love you. But we also love each other as well. I mean, you saw us together. I would hope that you could see that it was a lot more than just sex.”

“Yeah it was. I have never experienced that either. Too much input! I need time to think.”

“Well before you run off, screaming into the night, let me give you something else to think about.”

“Oh shit! I’m gonna die!”

Erin laughed and directed me to the couch in the living room. She slowly removed her shoes and set them by the front door. She then began to pull her bar polo shirt out of her pants and then pulled it over her head. The top of her breasts had a slight redness to them. She unsnapped and unzipped her pants and wiggled them off. Her white bra and powder blue panties told me that she was not planning to go home with me. I was always told that a woman that was expecting sex always wore a set of matching underwear.

She then knelt before me and took off my shoes and placed them next to hers at the front door. She tried to pull my polo shirt out of my pants but couldn’t since I was sitting. I stood and that allowed her to pull the shirt over my head. She rubbed her hand along my now rigid penis and unzipping the fly, reached inside and gently rubbed the length of my erection as she kissed me.

She released my lips and dropped again to one knee and undid my belt and unbuttoned my pants. Hooking her thumbs into the side belt loops she pulled the pants down and I stepped out of them when they hit the floor. With no underwear on I was standing at full attention, waving in Erin’s face. She licked the front of my balls and then slid straight up to the tip of my crown in one long, wet stroke.

Pulling her to her feet I took her by the arms and kissed her before kneeling as I pulled the sides of her panties down and buried my face in her pussy; kissing the whole area. Standing, I took her in my arms again and our lips and tongues met. I squeezed and kneaded her ass and pressed my erection into her stomach. Since my arms were wrapped around her I just unhooked her bra, with one hand, and with the two ends in each hand I moved away and pulled her bra off of her shoulders.

Erin turned and sat on the couch, with her legs open. She directed me to lie down and had me lay on my right side with my head in her lap. As I took my place she asked that I put my right arm under her left leg and use my right hand to play with her pussy. I slid my fingers up and down her labia and as she began to moisten I buried my fingers in her pussy and started to play with her G spot.

I tried to look up into her eyes but my line of sight was blocked by her large left breast hanging in my face. I sucked the presented nipple into my mouth and began to suckle. Erin used her left hand to begin to squeeze her breast and after a few seconds she began to express a lot of milk and I changed the action of my mouth from just providing suction. I used my tongue to press the nipple against the roof of my mouth. Then I began to draw milk out of her breast like I had way back when I was a baby.

Erin’s right hand began to stroke my erection and play with my balls and she began to purr softly as her pussy got warm and started producing a lot of her juices. She stopped pulling and tugging on my erection and just began to gently stroke my testicles. She petted my scrotum like a kitten.

And like a kitten, I drank my fill of her milk. I barely had to work at all to get mouthful after mouthful of warm milk to swallow. It ran so freely that Erin stopped pressing her hand down on her breast and moved it to the top of my head where she stroked my smooth skin. I lost track of time, all I know is that I felt content and comfortable and loved.

After what seemed like a very long time, during which Erin had several small orgasms, the flesh of Erin’s left breast began to get very warm. She took her fingers and broke my suction causing me to let out a whimper. She released my testicles and softly pressed me away from her. I slowly slid my fingers out of her wet folds and turned to sit up.

“Change sides. When one gets empty a lot of blood rushes in to make more milk faster and the tits gets really warm.” Erin lovingly educated me.

When I stood, she slid to the other side of the couch and I reversed my previous position. Again time passed unnoticed. Her right breast began to heat up, but this time instead of forcing me to stop nursing; she began to stroke my cock faster and firmed up her grip. I took this as a sign to begin to vigorously press and tap on her G-spot and use my thumb to stroke her clit.

Soon her fleshy breast became very warm and I was building to a peak. I released my connection on her breasts and focused on the connection between my hand and her pussy. Erin pressed her head back into the couch and began to moan. I stroked her faster and pinched her clit and G-spot together between my thumb and middle fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.