The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 13: A Very Important Date

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: A Very Important Date - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

June – Year 1

The next Friday I called Lynn and asked her if I could take her to dinner and then to the bar afterwards. She gladly said yes. I told her that I would go commando if she did. She giggled and agreed. After work on Friday I went home and showered and shaved and pulled on a nice shirt and Lynn’s favorite holey blue jeans.

I got to her house at 6:30 and knocked on the door. Dara answered and gave me a huge hug and a kiss. We hugged again until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Am I interrupting something important?”

“Nope. You darling daughter was welcoming me.”

“So, you come to pick me up for a date, you have no underwear on, and you are tenting out in front of my daughter! Is this how you’re supposed to treat your girlfriend?”

“I haven’t had a girlfriend in a very long time. If I am doing something wrong, it is because I am out of practice.”

“I was going to say that I would be happy to straighten you out, but I see that Dara has already done that.”

“Mom, it is all a part of our family friendly door greeting service.”

“Speaking of service can I help Paul out before you guys leave? I would hate for him to go out in public with that pants problem.” Dara licked her lips just a little.

“I don’t think Paul needs any help.” Lynn answered.

“I could use a little help.” I chuckled.

“He says he could use some help.” Dara endorsed what I had said.

“I heard him, Dara.”

Lynn reached onto the front of my pants and grabbed my erection. She squeezed it and stroked it before releasing it and removing her hand.

“Paul, you seem to need some help.” Lynn winked. “It is part of the family friendly door greeting service.”

“Well if it is included with the service, I would not want to insult the service or the owners of this fine establishment.”

“Ok, Dara. Do your duty.”

“Ok mom.”

Dara put her arms back around me and gave me a searing French kiss as she rubbed herself against me.

“This door service better get over fast, I have a hot date.” Lynn was tapping her foot.

Dara took the clue and let me go.

“Paul O’Dell, you better be nice to my mom. She loves you. I have never seen her like this. Please treat her right.”

I looked at Lynn and smiled as I gave Dara a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you for using our service. Your quite lovely manly organ is now safe to carry out into the big wide world on a date with my mom.”

“Nite, mom. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Nite sweetie.”

I opened the front door for Lynn and followed her out to the car, my hands all over her ass. I opened the car door and bowed. She kissed the top of my bald head and got into the car. After closing the door and getting in I started the car, leaned over and gave Lynn the hottest and most lusty kiss I could muster.

“Wow! That was nice.”

“Now that I am in the mood and have been properly warned about my behavior, let’s do Italian.”

I started the car and drove to La Bella, our favorite Italian restaurant. I had called ahead so our favorite booth in the back had been prepared and Tony, the owner, was there with a smile on his face. We were seated and as soon as we were left alone, Lynn ran her hand up the inside of my leg and began to massage the growing organ in my pants.

“Are you really doing this? If I cum and stain the front of my pants, we won’t be able to go to the bar tonight.”

“I think it would be sexy.”

“I think it would look like I pissed myself like a 2 year old, and that would not be a fun night for me.”

“Ok. It’s just that I love the way it feels in or out of your pants.”

“I appreciate that. I really do.”

We talked about the events of the week. We also talked about the past weekend with Erin and the revelation of the feelings that we all had for each other. As we ate the wonderful offerings from the kitchen, I finally brought up what I thought was the elephant in the room.

“Lynn, if you love Erin like you say and I love Erin like I say and she loves both of us, as she says she does, what do we do?”

“I don’t know. We need to have a serious talk with Erin. I mean it doesn’t make any sense to talk about our relationship when one third of it is not present.”

“She should be at the bar tonight. I’ll ask her to come over to your house in the morning and we can all sit down for lunch. I’ll grill some chicken and we can talk.”

“Good plan. We might want to include Dara. You know that after she left us last week, she spent the night with Dara. She let on that they only kissed and made out a little. That might complicate our relationship as well.”

“I don’t think so. Now that we are not going to let Dara join us, and now that we have shown her what making love really means, I have a feeling that she will be finding Mr. Right, and setting up her own home and family.”

After a wonderful dessert, I paid the bill and tipped the server my usual too much and we took off for The Bar Bar. We hadn’t had any wine with our dinner since we were going to drink at the bar. When we left the house earlier Lynn had given me her “you are so fucked” smile when she said that she would be the designated driver tonight. She gave it to me again as we walked in to Erin’s bar.

We walked in to the sound of bad karaoke and a packed bar. It looked like a couple of birthday parties, or maybe one of them was a divorce party, were packing the tables in the middle of the place. There was a seat open next to Mark and I directed Lynn to it. She gave him a hug, I shook his hand. Marcus, the gay bartender, came over and struck up a short chat.

“Hi Paul! I have a nice batch of new Datil Peppers ready to process. Would you like some?”

“I guess. I’ve never used them before. I don’t know what I would do with them.”

“I usually roast them and then puree them and put them in a salsa. They run pretty hot.”

“Ok. How many can you spare?”

“You should only need two for a gallon of salsa. More than that and no one will be able to eat the stuff.”

“Wow! That hot? They have got to be getting up in the 300,000 SDU range.”

“Yup. My boyfriend can always tell when I have eaten any of them. He says his dick burns after sex.” Marcus waggled his eyebrows.

“TMI, Marcus. TMI.”

“Sorry. What do you and Lynn want to drink?”

“Stop right there!” Erin shouted from the other side of the bar. “I got this.”

“I guess the OTHER bar queen is serving you tonight.” Marcus smiled and swatted Erin on the ass.

Erin came over to our end of the bar and walked out to give Lynn and me a hug and kiss. Mark asked where his was and Erin stuck out her ass and slapped it.

“What do you want Lynn?”

“I’m the DD tonight so maybe just a soda.”

“Ok and for you, lover? I can get you your regular or, if you are feeling adventurous, I have a special for you.”

“A special? Is it better than Capt Morgan and Mr Pibb?”

“Oh hell yeah! I am so sure that you will like it, that I will buy the first one myself.”

“Go for it!”

Erin turned to the glass cooler and pulled out a pint glass, filled it with ice and then Lynn’s favorite cola. She popped a straw into the drink and handed it to Lynn. She then went into the cooler behind the bar and was gone for a few minutes. When she returned she had a cocktail glass with a two toned drink in it.

“Paul, have you ever had a White Russian?”

“No, Erin. I must admit that I never have.”

“Well this is a special drink I call a White Erin.”

“What is in it?”

“Roofies! Hundreds of them!”

“Great! Now seriously, what is in it?”

“Well a regular White Russian has vodka, a coffee liquor, and heavy cream.”

“What is in an Erin Russian?”

“Well, there is vodka, coffee liquor, and a special low-fat milk.”

“Low-fat milk?”

“Yeah, instead of the heavy cream. I gave it several squirts of a special low-fat milk.” She looked at me smiling. “Taste it before it gets warm. It needs to be cold to taste the best.”

I took a sip and it was strong, I don’t usually care for coffee anything. The coffee flavor was there and the vodka. There was a subtle sweetness to the rest of the flavor.

“This is pretty nice for a coffee drink. Hey, Lynn, try this.”

Lynn took a sip and her eyes looked up in the air like she was trying to remember something. Then she lit up and giggled. Her giggle was joined my Erin.

“Her Paul, go ahead and finish it. I think it is going to grow on you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.