The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 10: Getting The Band Together

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Getting The Band Together - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

June – Year 1

We had been together for six months and I thought that we should celebrate the occasion with a night out. I picked up Lynn and we headed off to the bar for a night of friends and karaoke. We had kept the closeness of our relationship to ourselves, but recently Dara had let slip that Lynn and I had been together for six months and everyone in the bar welcomed us like a returning honeymoon couple.

Matt was in his usual spot and Lynn immediately walked to him and gave him a hug. He said something that made her laugh and blush and then he smiled, giving me the manly thumbs up. Suddenly there was a scream and something hit me.

“Paul, I thought that I was the woman you wanted.” It was Erin the bartender and her warm and friendly tits.

“Hi Erin. I didn’t think that you were on the market.”

What else can you say when a woman with a large warm personality is hugging you and crushing her large warm personalities against your back?

“Why do I have to find out second hand that you and Lynn are doing the horizontal bop?”

“Because, Erin, I am not the kind of guy to go around bragging about my good fortune or talking about the woman I sleep with.”

“Well, first, I am so happy that you said ‘woman’ as in only one. And second good fortune is right, she is special. You know Lynn and I once had a drunken evening together. I’ll tell you about it sometime.”

With a smile she turned and smacked herself on the ass and headed behind the bar. I returned to look at Lynn and let my mind run with a naked Lynn and Erin in bed. DOWN BOY! In a few minutes Erin returned with my Capt. and Mr. Pibb and Lynn’s light beer. She handed Lynn the bottle and gave her a knowing look and a pat on her right tit.

“That was different service.” I must have been leering at Erin’s tits again.

“Paul! My eyes are up here not on Erin’s chest.” Lynn poked me.

“Yea, I know, but I love her personality,” I leered at Erin, “and their nipples!”

“Her chest is not your business.” Lynn poked me again, but she was laughing.

“No but from what she said it was once yours.” I raised my eyebrows.

“She said what!?” Lynn sounded shocked.

I obviously had hit a nerve, so I let it go, but I was going to return to the subject later. My mind began to rumble around the idea of my naked Lynn wrestling around with a naked Erin. Down boy. My penis tried to jump for joy at the thought.

The rest of the night was a normal night at the bar. I sang. Lynn socialized. But this time there was as difference. None of the usual guys was hitting on Lynn. She spent more time hanging around me and sneaking little touches here and there. We liked to play that little game when we were together in public.

I would brush my hand across her ass and she would brush my cock. If we were in a situation where we wanted to say “I Love You” but did not want to talk, we snuck a touch. By the end of the night I was still in good shape, but Lynn was a bit lit up. When the bar closed I paid the tab and Erin came out to say bye.

“Paul, I really am happy for you. You and Lynn look so cute together. I’ll see you later.”

She kissed me on the cheek and smacked me on the ass. That was a first. I went to Lynn who was talking to Dara and some other girls and gave her a kiss.

“Are you ready to go, lover?” Lynn kissed me in the bar for the first time.

“I paid the tab and I’m ready when you are.” I kissed her back.

“Ok let’s get home and get ready for a fun morning.” She smiled and took my hand.

Dara rolled her eyes and laughed. Lynn looked at her and when the two made eye contact there was something there. I opened the door and let Lynn out. We walked towards the car with her hand on my crotch making my cock begin to stiffen.

I opened her door at the car and as she got in I figured oh what the heck and I gave her right tit a good squeeze. I walked around and got in my side, belting in and starting the car, I put my hand on Lynn’s thigh. That returned her hand to my stiffy. I slid the stick into drive and off we went. Lynn continued to massage my cock as we drove. I got harder and harder and finally at a stop sign I had to make an adjustment.

“Paul, why don’t you just whip it out and get comfortable?”

I drunk just enough uninhibiting adult beverages, so I went for it. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my erection and placed my hands back on the wheel and drove on when the light changed. Lynn dropped her head into my lap and took my cock into her mouth and began giving me my first driving blowjob. I moved my right arm to Lynn’s back as her head began bouncing up and down on my happy cock, then moved it back to the wheel when I figured out that losing control at this time could cause her to bite off my favorite organ.

I pulled into Lynn’s/our/the driveway. I gently hit the brakes to avoid a severe injury to my ‘self’ and moved the stick to park. Lynn continued to have her way with my cock until she finished me off. I gladly unloaded a number good sized series of shots into her mouth and I could feel the goo in her mouth being swirled around the head of my cock by her tongue.

She was sucking on my cock as she lifted her head off of it, making a bit of a popping noise. Looking up at me with a smile and slightly puffy cheeks, she opened her mouth to show me the product of her work and pulled my head to her and gave me a kiss and a big mouthful of my own cum, which we both ended up swallowing.

We sat in the drive necking and playing with each other. It was a lot of fun and time seemed to stop, that is until the second car pulled into the drive ... and then a third! I guessed that Dara was bringing a guy home. I started to quickly stuff my cock away when Lynn stopped me. She gave a kiss to the tip and gave me a peculiar look before opening her door. With her tits hanging out of her shirt she jumped out of the car and ran to the last car and pulled the door open.

“I’m so glad you could make it.” She shouted out loud to the occupant who got out and immediately latched lips on one of Lynn’s exposed tit.

Dara walked up to me and she just shook her head. She opened my door and after helping me out of the car, she smiled, gave my cock a loving tug and walked to the front door. I was frozen in place wondering what was going on and why was I standing there with my cock hanging out AND why was someone sucking on my girlfriends’ tit. I was about to walk over and sort the whole thing out when Erin released Lynn’s nipple and looked at me with a huge smile.

“Hi Paul! I told you I would see you later.” Erin sounded her normal bubbly self.

With their arms around each other the two women walked towards me, Lynn’s tits still hanging out of her shirt. As they walked past my frozen form, Lynn reached out and grabbed my cock since it was still hanging out of my open fly of my pants and pulled me along with them.

“Happy anniversary, honey. Let’s go have some fun.” She laughed, Erin laughed, Dara laughed from the open front door. I was still wondering what the hell was going on, as Lynn pulled me into the house by my hardening penis. Once inside, Lynn released me a long wet, French kiss and another order.

“Paul, take my clothes off.”

Well shit! I was just on stunned autopilot. My hands found their way to Lynn’s shirt buttons and I undid the ones that I had not already undone in the car. I pulled the shirt tail out of her pants leaving her standing there with both tits resting on top of her bright red bra cups. I went to undo the front closure on the bra and received a slap on the hand.

“Pants first please.” She didn’t seem as drunk as she had at the bar. I felt more drunk!

I undid her belt and then unbuttoned the top and pulled down her zipper. I slid my hands into the waistband and pushed the pants down over her bright red matching thong. I pushed the pants down Lynn’s legs to her ankles. Kneeling, I slipped first one shoe off and then the other as she lifted each appropriate foot. We then repeated the same procedure with her pants legs.

And there she stood in front of me, a goddess in red. The matching satin bra cups, pulled down below her wonderful breasts tipped by her beautiful reddish pink nipples, and the matching red satin panties accentuating the whiteness of her skin, and the tattoos that always had my attention.

Looking up I found myself looking straight into Lynn’s satin covered red pussy. I took her perfectly sized ass cheeks in my hands and pulled my face into the front of her red thong and inhaled her scent. Taking a hold of the strings of her thong, I began to pull them down Lynn’s legs and received another slap on the hand and another order.

“Stop!”

I did.

“Nicely done so far, my love. Now do Erin.”

I had forgotten about Erin. She was standing ... drooling? Lynn slowly walked towards her, reaching out Lynn took hold of my cock again and pulled me along. (I admit that I did not quickly move on purpose. I love it when Lynn takes my cock and leads me around.) Erin was looking all warmed up as we approached her.

“Paul, I know how you are. Erin and I have planned this for the last few weeks. I love you so very much. I also love Erin. We have been intimate many times to help each other through my cancer and her personal losses. I know this might be a lot, especially after dealing with Dara. But I am asking you, begging you if needed, to do as I ask and trust me as I trust you.”

I looked the love of my life in the eyes and I just nodded my head.

“OK! I will take the bottom and you take the top.” She commanded me.

“No. I think that I would like the bottom. She sucked on your tits, so I think you should return the favor.”

“Bullshit! You just want first shot at her pussy. I know how much you like pussy.”

I just gave her a knowing look and wiggled my eyebrows as I reached for Erin’s belt buckle. Erin took hold of my hand and stopped me.

“Paul, Lynn thought this would be a good idea. We talked about it a lot over the past few weeks, but you are a little drunk. Are you OK with this?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.