The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 9: Like Mother Like Daughter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Like Mother Like Daughter - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

December – Year 1

The assault on the Chinese buffet was complete. We had almost run them out of King Pao Chicken and Hunan Lamb. We waddled out to the cars. Dara took Lynn’s keys when offered and headed to Lynn’s car. Lynn and I walked to my car. I opened her door and closed it behind her, then got in my side and we drove back to her home. As we drove we talked about Dara and spending the night together. We talked about the day and my concern was that we were getting in on the sex side too deep before we got into the personal relationship part.

I pulled into the driveway behind Dara, as she pulled into the garage, and parked. I grabbed my bag from the trunk and Lynn and I headed into the house hand in hand. Lynn took my bag up to her room and when she came down she was nude. Dara came down shortly thereafter and was as nude as her mom.

“Paul, we don’t normally wear clothes when we are just lounging around the house. That does not mean that you have to, but you can. Personally, I love to see your cock out in the open air but you do what feels comfortable.”

I walked upstairs into Lynn’s room and got undressed. Then I pulled on a t-shirt and headed downstairs again. The girls called to me from another room. It was a room I had not yet entered. The room had a huge round couch with large pillows and a huge TV on one wall. There were no windows. I climbed onto the couch with the two nude women and grabbed a pillow.

“This is our media room. We can lie on this thing in almost any position and still see the TV. It also has a great sound system so I like to lay here and read and listen to tunes. It is my quiet place.”

“Mine too. I can be on one side of the room and never bother mom. We can really have our own quiet time while still being in the same room.”

“I read a lot of technical magazines and stuff having to do with my job. It has been a long time since I just pulled out a book and read it. But then it has been a long time since I did a lot of things I have done since meeting you two.”

“Like sex?” Dara asked.

“Yeah, like sex, but more than that, like having a close personal relationship.” I said.

“Like eating pussy?” Dara was pushing it.

“Like having someone who loved me other than as a friend or teacher.” I tried to take the high road.

“Like anal?” Line crossed! “And teaching me how to make love?”

“Ok, I can see where this is leading.” I gave up.

“What do you mean?” said Lynn with her eyes fluttering.

Lynn got up and turned on some tunes. The music was a bit jazzy and soft and relaxing.

“Paul, lie back on this pillow and relax. Listen to the music and close your eyes.”

I did as my lover asked. Soon I felt hands removing my t-shirt and I felt the warmth of two soft bodies, one on each side of me. Hands touched my skin. One hand was on my face, another on my chest. The one on my face began to pull and play gently with my moustache. It stroked my facial hair and traced slow circles on my forehead.

The other hand made curls with my chest hair and worked its’ way down to my stomach and eventually to my pubic hair just above the base of my penis. It twirled and spun the curly hair and pulled on it and wound it around a finger. The hand then moved onto my penis and after lifting it up and resting it on my stomach it slowly and softly ran from the base to the tip.

The other hand moved from my forehead to my scrotum. It joined the other in making curls with the pubic hair growing out of my balls. The hand gently caressed and drew circles around my testicles while the other continued to stroke my penis. I was so relaxed and comfortable that my penis remained soft, of course I had to add willpower to my relaxation to continue to keep my penis soft.

“I love a good hard cock, but I have never spent a lot of time with a soft one. It feels so nice and it is the softest skin I have ever touched.”

“Mom is right. The skin of your balls is so soft. Would you mind if I kissed them?”

Coming to the surface from my great depth of relaxation I nodded, and then a warm breath on my balls and the base of my penis and then Dara’s face against my balls.

So soft, so tender. And then a kiss, and then another, and then two at the same time. One kisser moved around my scrotum. The other moved up my soft penis and when it got to the tip, my concentration broke, and my penis began to swell. I felt another kiss on the base of my growing erection and then a kiss on my scrotum and then the sensation of one of my testicles being sucked into a mouth. A tongue fondling the egg-shaped organ and blew warm breath on my penis.

I was trying to remain calm but the women’s attention to my sexual organs was overpowering. Finally my erection was complete, and I opened my eyes to see Dara with a testicle in her mouth and Lynn kissing my cock.

“You two are just wonderful. That was a most enjoyable and relaxing few seconds.”

“Few seconds? Paul, we have been doing this for over a half an hour.”

“Wow, I must have fallen asleep.”

“Well you’re awake now aren’t you?” Lynn grinned and put the head of my dick in her mouth.


The soft skin of her bald head was soothing against my stomach as she began to slide her mouth on my cock. She did not pick my cock up and away from my stomach, but slid her head back and forth. Dara continued to kiss and suckle each of my balls. She grabbed my ball sack with her hand and squeezed it and kissed and squeezed again.

Lynn looked at Dara and the younger woman moved to straddle me. Lynn still held my erection in her hand and directed it up and into her daughters waiting pussy. Dara moved around against the head and finally settled onto the head and lowered herself down. I sank into her an inch or so and then she lifted up and moved around again before lowering herself farther down my shaft.

Dara repeated the move one more time and this time when she lowered herself she went down far enough so that her mother had to release my cock to allow her to fully sit on me. With my organ fully inserted into her daughter, Lynn moved to face her daughter and straddle my face. She reached down between her legs and spread her labia wide so she was fully sitting on my mouth. Her fuzzy pubic hair tickled my face and nose.

I began to fuck Lynn with my tongue pushing it in as deep as I could and pulling it back out. My chin was pressing on her clit and she began to slowly wiggle her clit around on my chin. Lynn placed her hands on my chest and leaned forward to kiss her daughter. Her daughter leaned forward and sucked on her mother’s tit.

“Oh baby, you haven’t done that in a long, long time.” Lynn purred.

Dara sucked harder on her mom’s dark large nipple. She moved to the other breast and repeated her sucking. By leaning forward to suck her mother, Dara lifted off of my cock. She felt the move and began to grind her pussy back and forth pressing her clit between her pubic bone and mine. Lynn was taking her turn sucking on her daughters nipple when Dara began to have her first orgasm. She stuck out her chest as her mother suckled her and that caused her clit to press down hard as she arched her back.

Dara let out a long low groan and came. The orgasm caused her vagina to contract around my erection and to squeeze it hard. She ground back and forth harder and faster and came several times before slumping forward and onto her mother. As she leaned forward the lifting of her weight allowed me room to begin to fuck her. I humped up and down into and out of Dara’s young and hot pussy. I pumped up and down harder and faster until I came, up, into her.

Lynn rolled to the side off of my face. She turned and kissed me and began to lick her juices off of my face. I kissed her lips with every opportunity.

“That feels funny.” Dara spoke. “Your cum is running out of me.”

With that statement, Lynn moved towards her daughter connection to my cock. As my spunk began to run out of Dara and down my softening shaft Lynn went down to eat the cum. Lynn caught my cock as it popped out of Dara and she sucked the remains of my cum from my cock. Dara leaned back with her legs in the air and her mother quickly moved to her daughter and finished eating my cum out of her daughters draining pussy.

Lynn finally rolled to one side, while Dara rolled in the other direction and the two women resumed their places lying along my side. The soft music played, the two women kissed my face. I kissed Lynn and tasted the combination of Dara’s pussy and my cum. Dara kissed me and licked the flavors of her mother from my face.

Lastly I sat up and moved down between Lynn’s legs. Dara had an orgasm the same time as I had, but Lynn had not. I settled my face between her legs and began to suck on her clit. Dara also changed her position and inserted two fingers into her mother’s pussy. Shortly thanks to Dara’s powerful finger play on her mother’s G-spot and my sucking on her clit Lynn let out a cry and came onto her daughters fingers. When Dara pulled her fingers out, I sucked on them and cleaned them off.

We laid together on the large couch entangled in each other’s arms, enjoying the taste of each other’s juices and fell asleep. I was awoken by Lynn who had gotten up to go to the bathroom.

“Hi hon, it’s after 1 AM. Let’s go to bed.”

She woke Dara with the same message and the three of us got up the stairs and climbed into Lynn’s king sized bed and, again, fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I woke up with a woman on either side of me. There were two bare asses lying against my sides and I tried to be as quiet as possible sliding to the foot of the bed to get up. After successfully extricating myself from the women and the bed, I made my way to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. I usually sat down first thing in the morning so that I could hit the water without missing and making a mess.

“Good morning dear.” The soft voice of my dear Lynn came into the room.

“I will be done in a second.”

“Don’t worry.”

Lynn walked up to me and straddled my legs facing me. She kissed me and began to piss between my legs and on my cock and balls. Lynn lifted her two breasts and began to hit me in the face with them. She slapped me back and forth and then offered the left nipple to my mouth. The warmth of her urine was running down my cock like a rainspout.

I sucked on her big reddish pink nipple and held her tight on my lap. My penis was empty of piss and began to react as it should. The growing erection was blocked by the front of the toilet. Lynn’s lips pressed down on the top of my head.

“My cock is caught.”

Lynn reached down between her legs and grabbed my cock. She took the piss covered erection and placed it in her wet pussy. Her piss soaked red curly hair felt warm against my stomach. We sat there intimately connected for several minutes, just hugging and kissing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.