The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies
Chapter 8: For What It’s Worth

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: For What It’s Worth - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

December – Year 1

When I finished breakfast, Lynn led me to the mudroom in the back of the house and I got my first view of the back yard. It was huge. The back of the house was sheltered from the neighbors by a fence and a tall hedgerow. The grass was thick like a great carpet and the landscaping was beautiful. It must have been a good 50 meters wide and another 50 meters deep.

Lynn began to strip out of her clothes and hang them on a peg on the wall right next to a familiar pair of too short shorts and a crop top.

“Working in nature is so much more enjoyable when you do it naturally. So strip, big boy.”

What a surprise! Nude yard work.

“But it is winter! I might suffer a severe case of shrinkage.” Sheepish? Yup, I sounded sheepish.

“My love, you have not been outdoors today. It is a typical winter day in Boise. It is almost 60 degrees outside and the fence kills all the wind so there is no wind chill. And if you do shrink it will be my pleasure to grow it back for you.”

I stripped out of my clothes and hung them on the open pegs, next to Lynn and Dara’s clothes. Lynn opened the door and walked out into the yard with me following close enough to see her ass swish around.

Dara was already in the garden pulling weeds, naked except for her boots. Her skin was a little pale and she had the strong body of a young woman. Her ass was small and tight and as I had seen the night before, her tits were very small. I am not sure if they would move if she jumped rope, but then there were those nipples!

She turned to face in my direction at one point and I smiled at her but she did not smile back. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a long strip that seemed to be about four inches long by about one inch wide. Dara had strong legs, but thin, and strong arms extending out from square shoulders. To say that the whole package was pretty would be a disservice. She was a beautiful young woman.

Lynn asked me to trim the grass along the walks and along the square stepping stones that ran thru the yard. Lynn did not like power tools and so I used a long handled edger to do the work. I worked up a quick sweat and at one point Lynn came over and gave me a small towel to keep the sweat off my face.

“Thank you. Would it be too much to ask for a kiss on my sweaty lips?”

Without a moment’s hesitation Lynn kissed me quickly and softly and tapped me in the nuts.

“Oooph! What was that for?” I grabbed my stinging nut sack.

“I love you, but we have work to do. I just did not want you popping a boner in front of Dara. It would give her ideas.”

“Ok.” I understood, but my nuts still hurt.

I went back to work on the trim. After the trim came the raking of the sticks and stuff on the lawn and then setting out the sprayers and watering the lawn.

“With the snow that just melted, do you really need to water the lawn?”

“The lawn needs to feel refreshed after getting cleaned and cut and worked over; just like we need a shower after the days’ work. Dara, I needed to put some drain cleaner in your tub so go ahead and use my shower. Paul and I will use it after you.”

Dara sulked across the yard and towards the back of the house with Lynn suddenly in close pursuit. Lynn had Dara by the arm and was speaking quietly with no sign of conflict. Mother and daughter hugged and Lynn sent her off with a smack on her petite little ass. Lynn returned to me. She took my hand and led me to the mudroom where we took off our boots and grabbed our clothes off of the pegs. She put her arms around me and pulled our naked bodies close.

“Paul, I am going to ask you to do me a big favor and you are not going to want to do it. In a few minutes we are going to go upstairs and get in the shower with Dara and I want you to treat her like you would if it was me. Be tender and loving and wash her and rinse her and if you want to have sex with her you can; if she wants to, but be tender.”

“Paul, she has only been used by guys. They fuck her and then ignore her until the next time they need a fuck. Right now her self-respect is shot to hell. She has never had a tender lover. She told me the other night when we were talking about you that she has never had an orgasm except by her own hand.”

“She needs to see that there is more to sex than just fucking. But she also needs to know that you are not going to be her personal sex toy and that sex with you is not a given anytime you are in the house.”

“What if I can’t perform? I mean it was all I could do to get the courage to get with you.”

“Worst comes to worst I will help you out. Dara and I had a few sessions of sex together when I was coming back from chemo. I did not feel like a human let alone a woman, and she gave me my first post cancer orgasm as a gift. But Dara sometimes thinks that her pussy is a toy to be played with by anyone. Paul, she never had a Dad to teach her how special a woman should be treated. I would take it to be a great personal favor.”

“I have just realized a couple of things. I’m thinking that I just became somebody’s Dad, didn’t I?”

“Could be, my love.”

“I see that you two ARE a package and that I am either going to have to deal with it by jumping in or by running out. Hold me please.” I was scared again. Was I about to lose this wonderful woman?

Lynn held me even tighter and clutched my sweaty body. I put my chin on her head and held on tight. We were naked and hot and my dick was as uninterested as it could be. My hands rubbed Lynn’s back and shoulders and after a few minutes I kissed the top of her head, right on the little flower on her crown.

“You know, you need to tell me about the ink tonight. I want to hear all about it. In the meantime, let’s share a shower.”

Lynn reached up and kissed me softly and lovingly. She tenderly ran her hand down my chest and stomach and grabbed my dick.

“To the shower my love, my man, my garden gnome!”

I laughed and allowed myself to be dragged by my penis to I don’t know what. We walked up the stairs and could hear the shower running. I froze in mid-step outside the bedroom door.

“Here we go. Are you ok?” Lynn looked concerned.

“I am as ready as you are. If things go farther than you want them to go, you stop things, ok? I do not want to lose you because I did something I didn’t know I shouldn’t do.”

“I love you, Paul. I will protect you.”

“You know what? I really DO love you.”

We walked into the bathroom and without hesitation went right into the shower. Dara let out a little scream of surprise when I opened the shower door. She covered her nipples and pussy with her hands. Lynn walked right in and wrapped her arms around Dara and led her tight. I closed the shower door behind me and wrapped my arms around both women and held on tight to see what would happen. Lynn spoke.

“Dara I love you and I really love Paul, but you need to learn some things about love or you are headed for trouble. Would it be ok if Paul and I cleaned up with you?”

With that Lynn planted a big kiss squarely on my mouth right in front of Dara and I reached around Dara and grabbed Lynn’s ass with both hands. With Dara trapped between us she could feel my erection growing against her and she instinctively took a hold of it. She then reached up and grabbed my head like her mother had, with one hand, and pulled me close and kissed me the same way. Then she turned me towards Dara and pushed us together. Somehow I managed to not stutter.

“Dara, your mom and I had a talk. She is worried that you have been hooking up with guys who fuck you but you have not experienced making love. She is worried that you are behaving just like she did when she got pregnant with you.”

“She is also concerned that you are going to think that because I am here that you might want to fuck me like I was one of those guys. I want you to know that I am not here to be a toy for you. I am in love with your Mom. I am not in love with you. I do like you and because I respect the relationship you have with your Mom, I have agreed to try to teach you what you have been missing.”

“Your mom is hoping that you can learn how to see your body as something valuable and not to be handed out to anyone with a dick and a joint. Your Mom has asked me for a favor. She wants me to make love to you so that you can see the difference between getting fucked by someone who just wants to get off inside you and making love with someone who cares for you. So, let me start by saying that I would love to taste your pussy. May I please eat your pussy?”

Dara looked at me in shock and looking at her mother, she nodded. I took both of her nipples in my hands and pinched them hard and rolled them around. Dara immediately rolled her eyes back in her head and gasped. Lynn was massaging my shoulder as I moved down to massage Dara’s mons and to move my fingers around her labia. I lowered myself onto my knees and kissed my way down Dara’s stomach and around the front of her thighs and then between her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.